The Ultimate Couple Jisoo ff...

By bangtanforeverami

Choi Chanjun falls for Jisoo of BLACKPINK. They are shipped by many fans who love both idols. He is not an id... More

Authours note
Chapter 1. Do i know you?
Chapter 2. Second time seeing you
Chapter 3. Ouch
Chapter 4. My second try?
Chapter 5. Business or you?
I need your help
Chapter 7. Concert
Chapter 8. Meeting of Jin and Su-ji
Chapter 9. At least I'm something to you
Chapter 10. Make up but don't kiss!
Chapter 11. Vacation (1/?)
Chapter 12. Vacation (2/?)
I NEED YOU TO STREAM
HAPPY NEW YEAR
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 6. 2nd try

354 12 1
By bangtanforeverami

In the year 2023. In the month of February. On the day of Wednesday. On the date of 16th. This is what happens. (So yeah it's in 2023. Time travel. WoOooOOooOoOooo).

Jisoo POV
Guess what? It's been two months. Haven't been in contact with Chanjun for two whole months. He's been creating headlines with his business. His resto has franchises all over the world. USA, England, New Zealand, Australia, Philippines. His has over five branches here in Seoul alone. His food is multicultural. Korean food, American food, Filipino food. I don't know why Kim giving this info but I'm just saying he's been so busy he hasn't even cont- my phone rang.

???????
Jisoo
Hey Jisoo?
Who is this?
Sorry for not keeping in contact with you for 2 months. It's me Chanjun btw.
You do know I haven't forgiven you.
Yeah which is why I wanna bring you to one of the places today.
Where is it?
May I pick you up instead?
H-huh?
I mean. I'll pick up you up so we can get there quicker and neither of us have to wait for the other. We go ther together.
What if Dispatch sees?
Does it really matter?
What do you mean?! It obviously does!!!
Look. We aren't even friends. If we are mistaken as a couple we can explain.
Do you want to be mistaken as a couple?!?!?!
No not really. Cos you hate me and it will make you hate me even more.
Fine. Pick me up.
Is 6pm okay with you?
Yeah.
See you Jichu.
Yeah yeah.
I 희망...
What do you mean 'I hope'?
I mean I hope you forgive me already. So that we can become friends and there won't be someone you dislike in your life.
So Chae was right.
Huh?
Your always thoughtful.
She really said that?
Yeah. Well see you.
Bye.

End of call

"He finally called you, unnie?" I turn my head to see cross armed Jennie.
"Yeah. Meeting him at 7."
"Two months. Two months he made you wait." She shakes her head.
"Guess he was to busy." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Way to busy. Didn't even message you at all."
"Crazy right?" She nods. "Well I gotta get ready."
I washed up and chose some clothes.

Let's use some of Jennie's Gucci. Looolll.
Kekekeke.
*ding* *dong*
I went to open the door.
"Let's go shall we?"
"Fine." I follow him to his car.
Me beside him Cos it will be awkward if I was behind him like a shy fan.

Chanjun POV

Gosh... Those clothes suit her a lot. Pretty I must say.
Well Jisoo's always beautiful but this outfit suits her real well.
"Hello?" She says snapping me out of my thoughts. "I was asking where we were going... gosh..."
"You'll see."
We soon reach where my car was parked. I opened the door for her.

Oh yeah... this is what I wore.

Wasn't to bad.

Car

I work with Kia.
I hopped into the drivers seat and began driving.
"So... where exactly are we going?" She starts off.
"To the beach we will go." I smile. "You want music?"
"I'll connect my phone."
"Okay."
She plays her playlist. First song was Make it Right. Perfect song for a road trip. Background music is perfect. Lyrics are perfect. Vocals are perfect. Rapping is perfect. BTS is perfect. Oh my gosh I'm thinking like a fanboy.
Jisoo smiles at the song. I bob my head a lil'. 'Oh I can make it right.' Jimin's part comes up and I sing along. Whilst the passenger giggles a little bit.
"Why? Is my singing bad?"
"No. You sound just the same." She says making me confused.
"What do you mean? Do you watch my covers on YouTube?"
"No no no. Yeonjun screen recorded your phone call once and you were singing to 'Can't we just leave the monster alive?' and he showed us."
"That little boy." She laughs and I smile. Song changes to Playing with fire.
"Your laugh is so cute. It heals me. Just like how your 'blinks. Pyeongbongs up please.' Healed me."
"You watched that video?"
"No. I went to the concert."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I bought a ticket and went to support Chaeng. I went with a dear friend."
"Which friend?"
"Lee Se-ju. One of my cousins."
"Really? Isn't he the brother of Lee Su-ji? The doctor?"
"Oh Su-ji? Yeah. They're siblings. I lived with them for a few years in Australia."
"Ahhh okay."
We sang most of the ride. I rapped parts making her shocked.
The song changes to How you like that. (Stream the song and stream Stay Gold to have clear skin)
"Hana dul set. H-how you like that?!" We say at the same time. We laugh.
"Which beach are we going to?" She asks.
"Well we're here." I say parking the car. I was about to take off my seatbelt but thought of something. "The song hasn't finished yet. Wanna just stay here singing for a while?"
"Good idea." She nods.
"Look at you now look at me. Uh. Look at you now look at me." I sing.
"How you like that?" She adds.
We continue sing a few more songs. From the slowest songs to very fast raps. Eternally by TXT, Dwaechita by August D, Way back home by Shaun D, More & More by Twice, Stay Gold by BTS, Mayday by Crush ft Joy.
"Wanna go out now?"
"Well we did sing lots of song so why not?" She says opening her door.

"Hello, Daecheon beach!" I shout.
"Daecheon?!" She asks. "We're in Daecheon beach?!"
"Yup which is why I asked to pick you up."
"How am I gonna get home? What am I gonna eat? How long will it take to get back home?" She asks many questions.
I put my hands on her shoulders.
"Look at me." She looks in my eyes. "I'll drop you off, We can eat in a resto nearby and it didn't take that long to get here. So don't worry."
"But I'm stuck with you! And that's the problem!" She shouts. Luckily nobody was here. I realised my hand were still on her shoulders and quickly took them off. I didn't want to answer back or argue but I had to answer.
"What do I do then? Leave this world? Look I want you to forgive me so there won't be anyone you hate in life, but your the one that isn't allowing it. I asked you to hang out with me so you could forgive me. If this isn't the way. Slap me. Punch me. Kick me. Curse at me when no one's around. If that's how you want to take your anger out."
I pause for a while.
"You don't have to forgive me. I can stop trying if you want. Just tell me what I need to do. I don't want to hurt you. Tell me what I should do to make you happy." I look down to the floor.
"N-no. This is n-not wh-what I m-meant." She grabs my arm. "L-look I was just sh-shocked." I look up and see tears forming in her eyes.
"Wh-why are you c-crying?" I wipe her tears away.
"Cos I feel guilty!" She continues to cry. I pull her into a hug.
"Why do you feel guilty?"
"Cos I feel like I cause you so much pain." She continues to cry. "Why do you care so much about me?" She asks breaking the hug.
"I was taught to always help make others smile even if I don't. And actually it felt better to see others happy. Sometimes I give up my food for Yeonjun, not because it's my role, but because it's what makes me feel happy."  I explain pulling her into a hug again. "Tears should not be held in but should be shed. If we hold them in for long the pain will stay. Let it all out." I tap her back.
Hearing her sobs made me feel sad. I didn't realise it but I began crying too.
"Th-thank y-you Ch-Chanjun so much." She says as we break the hug. "Y-you c-cried?"
"Seeing or hearing others sad make me sad. The emotions they feel I soon feel too." I stop. "You want to eat to cheer up?"
"Yeah sure but where?"
"Chicken?"
"How'd you know?"
"Look I've been a huge blink since your debut days. I know lots about you. Let's gooo." We walk to the bbq chicken restaurant. We entered and many people began whispering. 'Oh my gosh! It's JunSoo!' 'It's BLACKPINK Jisoo with Choi Chanjun the model!' 'Daebakkk!' 'They suit so well.'
'They might just be friends-' someone says but gets slapped on the arm. 'Okay but imagine them as a couple.'
I see Jisoo quite annoyed. So I decided to get a separate room. We ordered food and began to eat.
"Did you ever like Chaeng?" She asks making me choke. I grab water.
"Me?! Like her?! No no no no no. We've never-" I think about it. "Well there was this one time." I sighed.
"What happened?" She gets curious.
"We liked each other for a while but we knew if we had a relationship and it didn't go well, we won't be friends anymore and it will hurt us both. So we decided to keep as friends. She soon left for Korea but we stayed in touch. She talked a lot about Jimin, which didn't make me mad ore jealous Cos I was happy for her. I soon left for Korea myself but wasn't in the same school as her or Yeonjun. And there I had to focus on studies and began modelling which made me kind of distance but we caught up after a while and met recently and here we are now." I explained as she just ate.
"Wow. Never knew that happened." Jisoo said.
I answered my phone which began to ring.

Taehyung's soulmate
Chanjun
Hyung where are you?
Why Chim?
Cos I think I see you.
I'm around Haeundae beach.
Really?! We're here too!
We're in the Chicken resto. You know the one we went to before?
We're right by here. I'm coming in.
Okay see you.

End of call

"Jimin?" Jisoo asks.
"Yeah. He says he's nearby."
"Is he coming?"
"Yeah."
"With who?"
"He didn't say but he is with someone." I continued eating.
We then heard a nick on the door and it revealed Jimin and Rosie.
"JunSoo is here!" Jimin smiles sitting down.
"Hi unnie. Hi oppa." Chae waves at us.
"So Jisoo have you forgiven Chanjun hyung?" Jimin asks taking a piece of chicken. Rosé sips some cola anticipating.
"Yeah." Jisoo nods. Making me choke pt 2. This time she gives me water and Jimin pats my back.
"You do?" I ask and she nods.
"Looks like Chanjun hyung didn't know himself."
"Well he did comfort me, he was a good guy, he did sing with me in the car, he rapped the parts and amazed me." Jisoo says making Jimin choke on water.
"Why you choking babe?" Rosé said patting his back. He whispers an 'I'm fine' to her.
"But Hyung you sing and rap and dance?!"
"Yeah he sings and raps." Jisoo says. "And he's a dance instructor so yeah."
"Your like Minseok and Jiyoung. They both Sing, rap and dance. Even Jinwoo!"
"Isn't Minjun like that too?" I ask.
"You know Minjun?" Rosé asks. I nod.
"You do?!" Jisoo asks again.
"He's a fellow dancer. I use to practise with him. He's been dating Nayeon for long. And Minhyuk's been dating Sana for long as well."
"You know Minhyuk?!" All three of them say.
"Why wouldn't I know the brother. Plus I was taught how to play basketball by Minhyuk. It was what Minjun gave in return for helping him dance even though I didn't need it, he just helped me train my basketball skills with Minhyuk."
"Wow!" Jimin says.
"You called me." Minjun and Nayeon come out.
"Wait what?!" I say.
"We saw you guys. Well Jimin and Rosie to be exact." Nayeon says.
"Hi nabongs." Jisoo says.
"Eyo! Chanjun!" Minjun says sitting down. "Chimmy!"
The table was round. Me and Jisoo were next to each other. Jimin was next to me and Rosé was next to him. Nayeon sat next to Jisoo, Minjun was between Nayeon and Rosé.
"Jisoo. You forgave Chanjun?" Minjun asks.
"How do you guys know?" I ask.
"Almost all of us know." Nayeon says.
"But you don't know lots about me." I say and pick us some chicken.
"What do you mean?" Minjun asks.
"I have a brother." The couple and Minjun had wide eyes.
"Who?!" They ask in sync.
"Yeonjun." Me, Jisoo and Rosé answer.
"Who knows?" Nayeon asks.
"Jin and Suga hyung, Woozi and Minghao, Red Velvet, Minseok, Jiyoung, Chae and Jisoo, TXT, Bang PD, Lee Su-ji."
"All of Red Velvet knows?" Jimin asks.
"Yeah. Sooyoung is my cousin."
"Joy's your cousin?!" Nayeon shouts.
"Shhhhhh. People might hear." I say.
"But for real?"
I nod.
"So this means, I was friends with you for years and you didn't tell me at all." Minjun says.
"Look. I didn't want to be known for my brother. He was famous in school. I was too but we never told anyone."
A waitress comes to serve some more chicken.
"Your chicken ma'am, sir-" she places the food on the table. "May I take a photo with you all?"
I look at the others and they seem fine. So I smile at the lady.
"Sure."
We take a picture.
"May I post this?" She asks.
"I'm afraid you can't." Jisoo says.
"But you can get our autographs." I say with a smile.
"Why are you being so kind?" Jimin whispers to me.
"I'm not being kind. I'm being generous." I say.
I sign a notebook she brought. The others sign it aswell. She leaves the room squealing.
"Why'd you do that?" Jisoo says once she left the room.
"What do you mean?"
"What if she goes crazy." Jimin asks.
"She wouldn't." I say.
"Are you always like this to fans?" Nayeon asks.
"Yeah."
"Wow." They all sigh.
"Anyways." I sigh. "Imma get going now. Jisoo you want me to drop you off?"
"We aren't dropping you off so just go unnie." Chae says.
"Chanjun Hyung what was your ride?" Jimin asks.
"The K7." I turn back. "How'd you guys get here?"
"I drove." Minjun answers.
"Bus." Jimin answers.
"You guys want me to drop you off?" I ask Jirosé.
"Sure."
I went to pay for the food and headed to the car. Me and Jimin were at the front. Rosé and Jisoo were at the back. I began driving.
"Don't you have music?" Jimin asks.
"Here." Jisoo says waving her phone.
4D played (Ddu du ddu Du). Jisoo did Jennie's parts. Rosé did Jisoo's parts. I did Lisa's parts. Jimin did Rose's parts.
"BLACKPINK Jigeum naega georeoganeun georin BLACKPINK 4 way sageori Dongseonambuk sabangeuro run it Need a bucket list ssak da I bought it Neol danggineun geotdo meolli milchineun geotdo Jemeotdaero haneun bad girl Jokeon sileohageon nuga mwora hadeon When the bass drop it's another banger." Jisoo raps.
"Woahhhhhh!" I shout.
The next song was Mic Drop.
"Jisoo this song suits you." Jimin says.
"Yeah, that rap was Fireeeee." Chae says making us laugh.
We continued singing songs. To my youth by bolbbalgan4, Hip by mamamoo, Left or Right by Seventeen, God's Menu by Stray Kids.
Soon Jisoo and Chae fell asleep and we arrived at their dorm.
"Should we wake them up?" Jimin asks.
"Let's try."
We went to the backseats.
"Chaeng. Come on wake up." Jimin says softly waking Rosé up.
"Jisoo. We're here. Let's go." I say.
"No. I'm tired." She mumbles.
"*yawn* good luck!" Rosé whispers.
They leave the car and head to BLACKPINK's dorm.
"Carry me." Jisoo says.
"Fine."
I piggyback her, lock the car and head to their dorm. The door opened and Jennie stared at me in shock.
"Is she drunk?" She asks.
"No. Just tired."
"Her room's there." She points to a room.
I head to the room and open the door. I lay her on the bed.
"Goodnight Jisoo." I tap her forehead.
I leave the room and see Jimin getting a drink.
"Is she heavy?" Lisa asks.
"No she's really light." I shake my head.
"What'd you guys eat?" Jennie comes.
"What else would we eat?"
"Chicken." They say and I nod.
"You know you remind me of someone. You look familiar." Lisa says tilting her head like how Jungkook does.

"Yeonjun?" I asks.
"Yeah. How'd you know?"
"I'll tell you guys later." I say Cos I see Jimin waiting. "I have to drop Jimin off." They nod and say goodbye.
"What'd they ask?" Jimin asks in the car.
"They said I look like Yeonjun."
"Did you tell them?"
"No."
"Why?"
"You were waiting so yeah."
"Can I connect my phone?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"Let's listen to an English song." He says.

"Baby I called in the dead of night. But you don't need me like I need you, pray that I won't be alone." I began to sing.
"You know this?" The younger asks.
"Why wouldn't I?"
"You know this?" He changes the song. Someone like you by Adele.
"Tae did a cover of this. How would I not know?"
"Your a multi Stan I must say." He says.
"Obv. I'm an ARMY, MOA, Blink, Once, Luvie, Carat, IGOT7, Stay, Midzy, Fantasy. Name it."
"You like SF9?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"Wahhh."
We sing a few songs for a while.
"Jimin we're here."
"Thanks hyung." He says getting out of the car.
"Mind if I just show myself to the others?"
"No no no not at all. Lez gedittt!"
He unlocks the door.
"Jimin how the date with your bae~?" Namjoon says.
"Good. I had dinner with her but with others."
"Who others?" Hoseok comes out.
"Me, Jisoo, Minjun, Nayeon." I say making Jhope jump. "Sorry."

Well I just talked with them for a while and soon headed home.

When I arrived at home, I did my nightly routine and lay down on my bed. Thinking.
How did Jisoo forgive me that easily? Did I do or say something? I hope she's fine now.

I thought about these things before going of to dreamland.

To be continued...

It's some long ass chapter.

3000+ words. Bruh-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...
95K 2.6K 24
The story of friendship, love, sacrifices and full of secret to each other. Find out what will gonna happen. Sorry in advance for wrong grammars and...
61.6K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.
38.5K 1.1K 6
bts's v doesn't admit it, but he's sort of attracted to blackpink's jisoo.