REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

22. The plan

9.6K 564 320
By ggukieminie

xxxx

" Baby babe. " A whisper accompanied by trailing soft kisses on Jimin's shoulder pulled Jimin into a wake mood.

" Ah! You scared me, you freak! " He exclaimed interrupting Jungkook kisses.

" What? I'm no freak. " He defended, obviously pouting at the reference made to him.

Jimin blinks, as he slowly familiarized  himself to the surroundings. He realized  Jungkook's arm slid against his body, carefully holding his weight on it. So now, the guilt within him is slowly eating him up. I had to say sorry, he told himself. He twirls around but then the proximity between them is unexpectedly close to his liking, instead of speaking, his lips touches with Jungkook's very own lips.

*tsup*

Jimin felt that Jungkook smirked against the kiss, forcing him to detach their lips, and moved away in embarassment. " Ah-huh! Pretending to not like my kisses? You just want to dive in on my lips with your own initiative. " Jungkook teases while crawling forward to cage Jimin, positioning himself on top of Jimin. " I like that aggresiveness. " He hums hoarsely, while looking down on Jimin with his predatory eyes.

Jimin blushes. " Tsk. " A low whimper escaped his lips. He swipes his tongue over his lower lip after. His body stiffened as Jungkook's eyes follows the movement. " Move. " He motioned the taller to get off of him. Jimin even attempts to push him away but Jungkook only caught his hands, pinning them next to the smaller's head.

Jimin wriggles, aiming to get freed from the hold. " Stop moving or I will kiss you. " Jungkook warned but Jimin didn't stop.  What happened next couldn't be avoided given their position together. Jungkook's crotch was being grinded through Jimin's hips. " J-imin. " He groaned, tightening the grip.

Jimin stopped when he felt something down below, eyes slowly widening as both of them checked on it at thesame time. Something poked me, Jimin confusedly look down but Jungkook blocked him as he pressed his body more, leaving no space in between them. " Don't look. " He ordered, panting heavily, sweat is starting to form on his forehead.

" Jungkook, are you okay? " Jimin asked earning a sudden glare from Jungkook. The prosecutor thought that Jimin is mocking him but then he was met with an innocent gaze, nothing but pure curiosity. Jungkook's glare is washed over completely. How can he scowl if Jimin was looking up at him like this?! A quiet growl escapes his mouth instead while calming  his feverish feeling and most importantly his growing bulge. He can do this. Jimin's hand reaches for his cheek and caressed it lightly. The soft touch surprisingly comforts Jungkook, not wanting to do anything else but to stare at the one beneath him. Jimin giggles when Jungkook bumped his nose with the shorter. This warms Jungkook's heart, making him lift his body a little to kiss Jimin's forehead.

" I LOVE YOU. " Jungkook whispers against his forehead. Jimin's smile falters as the thumping of his heart silenced him.

" J-ungkook.. "

" If you can't say it back, don't force yourself. I just want to make sure you heard that right. " Jungkook kisses his forehead longer this time. They remained quiet for a moment before Jungkook decided to break the silence. " Can you hear it? " Jimin frowns upon the question. " Only you can hear the beatings of my heart this loud. You caused it. " Jungkook added in a very low tone.

" Cheesy. " He snorted yet he leans closer to press his ears on Jungkook's chest in order to listen carefully, smiling contentedly to the sound.

It's Saturday, so all of them decided to stay at home with Sarang. They are baking cookies.

Sarang is enjoying, always giggling while placing chocolate chips on top of the cookies. Jungkook is teaching her, not leaving her side to instruct her on what to do next and how to do it without him making it himself. He let Sarang do the work.

" Baby, place it here. " Jungkook says while opening the oven for Sarang. It was already preheated. While closing it, he remembers to check on Jimin who was so quiet since they started the task.

Jimin was gawking at the ingredients with a frown, probably thinking what to do with them. He pulled the bowl, putting the cups of flour carelessly into it that a bulk of flour puffs exploding upward on his face, his nose catching some of it. And then he coughed.

Jungkook chuckles lightly as Jimin glared at the bowl as if it caused him so much trouble. And now he is triggered.

Cute, he mentally says. Some flour are splattered on Jimin's face.

" Dada, here's a towel. Wipe your face. " Sarang handed a clean cloth to Jimin.

Jimin eyes grew large in shock, as he reaches for the the towel but Jungkook took it before he could even take a hold of it. Jimin frowns, especially when Jungkook throws a smug expression.

He heaves a sigh, attempting to wipe his face with his apron. But Jungkook is quick to slap his hand away from holding the hem of his apron, pulled him by the waist earning a high pitch yelp in surprise and disbelief.

" Oh No, my baby babe is so messy. " Jungkook teased as he gently runs the cloth on his face, removing the remnants of flour. " This is why you need a boyfriend like me. "

" Boyfriend, my ass! " Jimin scowled, trying to snatch the towel but Jungkook didn't let him as he raises it up at the level which Jimin couldn't reach unless he jumps.

Knowing Jimin, he is going to jump. And so he did, but then his feet slipped on the flour coating the floor. " Whoa. " He steetered and fell forward.

Fortunately, Jungkook was there to catch him before he hit the floor. " Watch out baby babe. " He whispers next to his ear, stealing a quick kiss on Jimin's cheek.

Sarang is giggling while eyeing her parents.

" Let me go. " Jimin stuttered, cheeks are burning in red. " Aren't you embarass?!  Sarang is watching! " His voice quivers, with the slight trace of agitation in it.

" I'm sure, she doesn't mind. " Jungkook refused to let go.

" Tsk. " In an attempt to free himself, Jungkook's hold loosened. Both of them stumbled on the floor. " I told you to let go. This wouldn't have happened. " Jimin scolded while rubbing his butt.

" Let me see- "

" Don't touch me! " Jimin snarled at the attempt to replace his hand with Jungkook's, on the latter's insistence.

" Appa? Dada? Are you two alright? " Sarang run towards them to ask it, voice cracks out of concern.

" This is your Appa's fault. Him and his clinginess! "

" Whoah. Whoah. " Jungkook defended. " You are liking it too. "

" We wouldn't have fell on the floor if only you listened to my protest. "

" How is that my fault? " Jungkook counters with pursed lips. " It's your fault that you are tempting. "

" What? " Jimin gasped.

" You really want to confirm it? " Jungkook said smugly. " Fine. You listen carefully to this. " While pointing a finger at the shorter. " Park Jimin, you are tempting and irresistible. And I, Jeon Jungkook couldn't keep my hands to myself. "

In an attempt to hide the effect of the  said bold statement to him, Jimin stood up, legs wobbling but he can stand alone. He was holding the edge of the counter for support.

" Ah! You really are not going to stop huh? " He scoops a handful flour and throw it to Jungkook without a warning. It aims a direct hit on the prosecutor's face. Jimin whistled coyly.

Jungkook stood up while coughing as he can taste the flour. " Ah-huh. You want to play this game. " He mutters playfully while scooping a flour with both hands.

Jimin laughed, pulling Sarang with him as they ran immediately and Jungkook chases them to throw the huge volume of flour on his hands.

Sarang is screaming out of excitement. When Jungkook is close to catch them on the living room, Jimin out of reflex pushes Jungkook. He landed on the couch with the flour pouring on him himself.

Jimin laughs loudly again while Sarang is giggling too much as Jungkook keeps on chasing them while throwing flour at them, mostly on Jimin who he caught minutes after rubbing his face with his hand full of flour.

Jimin get back at Jungkook, which Sarang helped him in trapping Jungkook while Jimin poured the bag of flour on Jungkook. Sarang was even clapping her hands happily.

It went like this for the past hour. The house is filled with laughs and the sound of footsteps and squeaky noises.

***

They decided to taste the cookies while resting, the one Sarang baked, because their baking was interrupted by them playing around. Jimin immediately took out a bottle of milk from the fridge when he saw Jungkook pouring coffee from his coffeemaker.

" Baby babe, here try it. " He offered his cup first to Jimin. Jimin hesitated, not wanting bitter ones. " Don't worry, the taste is alright. " Jungkook assured while letting Jimin takes a sip of it.

" Ah! It's bitter! " Jimin winced, almost spitting it out.

Jungkook frowns while tasting it too.

He gulped twice, gargling in order to taste it well. " Ah, you're right! " He spewed out  audibly while trying to still look cool. " Forgot about the sugar and creamer. Hehe " He apologetically added.

" Jerk. " Jimin smashed his lips together as he chugged on his glass of milk, hoping to relieve the bitter taste inside his mouth.

" Don't get mad at me anymore~. I didn't mean to give you the wrong one. " Jungkook tried to woo Jimin.

" Heh! " Jimin yelled, not letting Jungkook to get away with it easily.

" Sorry~ " Jungkook batting his eyelashes in a very cute way that no one can deny him.

" Tsk. " Jimin smashed a one piece cookie lightly on Jungkook's forehead, cracking in half. He shoved it inside of Jungkook's mouth after. " Just eat, stop talking so much. " He glares.

Jungkook chewed it while chuckling quietly.  Jimin focuses on feeding Sarang, while Jungkook was forcing him to take a bite on the cookies he was holding and was extended for Jimin. The latter just let him do it and Jungkook is more than happy to take good care of Jimin.

When they are done. Jimin told Jungkook to take a bath first as they are going out somewhere.

" Let's go together? " Jungkook teases, peeking on where Jimin is standing. He was wiping the table neatly. While Jungkook just finished washing the dishes. " Taking a bath together is baam, you know? " He wiggles his brows.

" Fvck off. " Jimin cursed under his breath.

" Well, if you don't stop cursing, I am going to wash your mouth, you'll see. " Jungkook dried his hands under a hand dryer. " With my own spit. "

" YOU FVCKING GROSS! UGH! "

*/ Jimin is right! So I am going to take this moment to apologize on behalf of Jungkook. Excuse him for being gross. Lol/*

" Bahahaha! " Jungkook cackled. " Kidding aside, but where are we going baby babe? " His sweet tone is back again.

" You'll know it later. I am going to help Sarang in changing her clothes for now. "

" Are we going to bring her with us? "

" No. " Jimin replied. An idea pops out inside Jungkook's head as his lips lifted upward. " First, it's not a date. " But Jimin crashed that little hope as soon as he noticed the prosecutor's grinning face. " Second, can we leave Sarang in your father's care a bit while we are away? "

" First, that hurts like a bitch. Why can't you take me on a date? " Jungkook faked a sad face, slightly sulking. Jimin rolled his eyes. " Secondly, I guess? My father is not around today as far as I am following his schedule right. His servants are going to take care of Sarang, so we shouldn't worry about that. They really love to have Sarang around. "

" Alright, then. " Jimin nodded in approval to it.

Despite being clueless, Jungkook did what he was told to do without asking questions nor complaining.

Jimin, on the other hand, finishes his task quick and proper. After taking care of Sarang, making her wear comfortable clothes, preparing his bag consisting of some extra shirt and short if she wishes to change clothes, her powder, towel and cologne. He had a feeling that everything is going to be provided for Sarang but somehow, Jimin just wanted to make sure that there will be no problems arise after- he immediately returned to Jungkook's room to change as well.

Jimin was taken aback upon eyeing at the figure of Jungkook, looking up and down with a raised brow. " Why you look so formal? You are going to scare people around.. including cockroaches. " He joked, entering inside the room and closing the door too.

" I thought, we are going somewhere else? " Jungkook said obliviously while fixing his coat as he glanced at Jimin.

" Yeah? " Jimin says back. " But you don't  have to look like you are attending a court hearing asap. "

" Huh? Where are we going exactly? "

" A place where you could wear simple and casual clothes. Unless, you are planning to impress. " Jimin spat a rhetorical statement.

Jungkook frowns. " I'm not. If I am planning to do that, then, I don't need to leave this house anymore. You're here, aren't you? I only wanted to impress you, no one else. " He scoffed in an assertive tone, to show how serious he is.

Jimin's lips formed an O shape in awe.

" Can you lock the door baby babe? And turned around for me. "

" Huh? Why? " Jimin nervously gasped.

" Do you want to watch while I'm changing? " Jungkook asked challengingly. " Well, either way I don't mind. " He removed his coat quickly.

" Tsk. Change inside the bathroom. " Jimin insisted, gulping at the way Jungkook is showing off his posture.

" Why, if I can do it here? " Jungkook mischieviously grin. He is being stubborn and a fvcking tease. He was trying to strip as he unbuckles his belt, pulling it off roughly and dropped it on the floor creating a clanking sound. Then proceeded to unbutton his sleeve, his eyes not leaving Jimin while biting his lips.

Jimin closes his eyes when Jungkook begun to slide it off of his body. " Okay! " He shouted while covering his eyes with his shaky hands. " I am going to turn around! Tsk. tsk. " He twirled around facing the door, breathing loudly.

Jimin heard a low chuckle before movements are made inside the room as the prosecutor looked for clothes to wear, glancing at Jimin from time to time, and sneering. Jungkook picked a simple and not so casual loose white long sleeve paired with a rugged jeans.

" You can look at me now. " Jungkook said after wearing his clothes as fast as he could so Jimin wouldn't wait longer. However, Jimin didn't move a bit from where he was standing. " Come on. I'm serious. " Jimin slowly turned his head to throw a peek at Jungkook. " See? I'm not lying. " Jungkook was smiling, fixing his hair neatly.

Jimin exhaled, holding his chest in relief. " Why? What are you thinking? " Jungkook huffed.

Jimin feigned a stern expression. " None. " While walking past Jungkook to check what he is going to wear in the closet. He took casual ones (and an underwear.)

" What are you doing? " Jungkook stopped him when he took his towel while carrying his things, ready to enter the bathroom. " Leave your things on the bed. "

" I am going to change inside the bathroom. "

" No need. " Jungkook disagreed. " I am going to get out. Just take a bath and change here. " He croaked out. Jimin didn't flinch as he was not convinced. " What? " He widens his eyes, feigning innocence.

" Get out so I can lock the door. "

Jungkook chuckles lightly. " I'm not going to look, okay? "

" I didn't say anything. " Jimin countered, slightly squinting his eyes.

" Okay. Like I said, I'm going out. " Jungkook spat in a sing song retreating way, as he dragged his feet towards the door. Opening it dramatically. " You know, baby babe- "

" No Jungkook, you get out. " Jimin refused to hear his attempt to ask for reconsideration. Just maybe, Jungkook mentally hopes. " Now. " He huffed.

Jungkook snorted as he finally steps out of the room and closing the door helplessly. Jimin immediately went to lock it. " Tsk. "

After almost one hour when Jungkook comes back knocking at the door. " Baby babe, are you not done yet? " He knocked again.

Without responding, Jimin decided to just open the door widely. And there, right at  that moment, Jungkook froze on his feet while checking Jimin out. " Wow, you look great- " His eyes glistens as he can't believe himself what he is staring right now. " And sexy. Holy sh¡t, how did I get myself so lucky?! "

" Tsk. "

" Can I kiss you? I just want to confirm that you are mine. "

Jimin rolled his eyes, fed up and unimpressed. " Let's go. " He went out and started walking along the corridor to get Sarang. Jungkook stumbled on his feet to follow after Jimin.

" Baby babe, I'm not lying to you. You really look extra pretty today. "

" I heard you, okay?! "  Jimin muttered under his breath. He keeps walking away.

" And? " Jungkook scoffed.

" T-hankful. " Jimin crosses his arms on his chest, pursing his lips into a pout.

" That's it. It's not that difficult to accept the truth, right? " Jungkook mumbled a factly statement with a satisfied smile. 

" What's that? " Jimin frowns at the black bag that Jungkook was carrying.

" Camera. "

***

After they dropped Sarang to the residential house of the Jeon family, they went straight to a secluded place, a restaurant that Jungkook didn't even aware that it exists.

At first, Jungkook hesitated to enter the door, pulling Jimin lightly closer to him. " What is it all about, that you chose this place to meet? " Jungkook was alarmed to say the least.

" It's quiet and the ambience is pretty nice. " Jimin answered nonchalantly. He seemed relax that bothers Jungkook. " And the foods here are hella cheap. " He smiled.

" Cheap? Pch. Is it even edible? " Jungkook was being too much.

" Judgmental much? " Jimin scoffed. " Don't judge the place by looking outside only. "

" Just make sure- " Jungkook was mumbling while following Jimin inside the small and scary place. " This place gotta be good from the inside. " His eyes widened at what he discovers next. " There's nothing much different from looking at it outside. " While spewing the words out incredulously. The place is too dark and unpleasing.

" At least now, you can judge it completely. " Jimin smirked, not feeling a little bit sorry for fooling the prosecutor. " Let's go to that table. They are sitting over there. "

" They? " Jungkook asked back in confusion but Jimin merely held his hand to guide him towards the said table. Jungkook couldn't complain as he's overjoyed with the initiative from Jimin to hold his hand. He was smiling like an idiot the whole time they are passing through the alley, in between chairs. Gently letting  his body getting pulled with a settled feeling.

" Jiminie what took you so long? " Tae immediately confronts his bestfriend, with an obvious contorted expression. " Don't set a timer if you are not going to follow it. "

" That time is intended for you, and not for me. " Jimin countered. He doesn't have the audicity to apologize. He pulled two chairs, motioning Jungkook to sit next to him. " Where's hyung? " He was looking for Suga.

Jimin texted them both the place and time to meet.

" I don't know. Okay? Am I someone who you should ask the whereabouts of missing people?! " Tae spat irritatingly.

Jimin sat on the chair comfortably, while Jungkook follows him after. The prosecutor is still losing the track. " Maybe because you are living together in one apartment and I assume you came in this place together because there's no way you knew this kind of place. "

" Huh! He went out. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me where at, plus I don't care so don't expect me that I did ask him about it. " Tae fires back. Jimin heaves an incredulous sigh. " Most importantly, why this place? Of all the restaurants in the city, you gotta chose this creepy and old place? And oh, Hi prosecutor Jeon. You're here too. " Tae smiled at Jungkook. He barely noticed his presence for talking random things so much.

Jungkook nodded. " Morning, hyung. "

" Ihh! How come you address me as your  hyung while you don't with Jiminie? We are of thesame age, just so you know. " Tae excitedly opens up a freely conversation with Jungkook. " Ahh, right. You call him baby babe. " He teased.

Jungkook smiled lazily, tilting his head as he subtly eyed Jimin.

" Tsk. "

" You really came here wearing couple clothes. If that's not the sweetest, I don't know what is. " Tae mischievously grinned at them.

Jimin and Jungkook automatically looked down to check on their clothes then glanced at each other's clothes at thesame time. They only noticed now the similarity of what they are wearing.

Jungkook was suppressing his smile as he wiggled his brows at Jimin. " I was the one who wore it first baby babe. " He emphasized while pointing himself too.

Jimin rolled his eyes, quietly tsking. His peripheral vision caught another figure approaching their direction. " Coming from you, who actually wore a real couple shirt. Not just similar but thesame color with Agust D's shirt. " It's now Jimin's time to tease Tae.

" What? " Tae smug grin slowly faded as he looks up to the one standing next to his chair. It's Suga.

" Eh? How the hell are we wearing thesame shirt and I didn't even notice it? " Tae scolded Suga who was narrowing his eyes at Tae.

" How am I supposed to know what were you thinking? " He spits back, dragging a chair that creates a squeaky sound against the tile floor.

" Why didn't you tell me about it? " He blamed Suga.

" It's not my fault that you didn't want to talk with me. So bear it along with your stubborness and pride. "

" I don't like this. " Tae pursed his lips throwing a quick punch at Suga but the latter only frowns like the punch is  nothing but a mere a soft pat. He even wiped that side of his arm like a dirt. " You should have informed me you idiot and midget! "

" Stop being a drama queen Tae. " Jimin chimes in, earning a scowl and glare from Tae. Ignoring Tae- " Hyung, where are you connected right now? " Jimin asked Suga instead.

" None. I just resigned a few weeks ago. " Suga replied with a frown.

" Good. Let's start from there. " Jimin said in a serious tone.

" Jiminie, what's this? You are scaring me. " Tae was finally engaging himself to the conversation.

Instead of answering, Jimin glanced at Jungkook who looks back when he noticed Jimin. " If I am going to join your group in your office, am I allowed to? "

Jungkook blinks, didn't expect it from Jimin. " Y-eah? Why do you ask? " He has a little suspicion but didn't let himself gets distracted from going with the flow.

" You asked me one time. I've been thinking about it and I just came to the conclusion that it was a good proposal after all. "

" Why the sudden change? "

Jimin cocks his head to the side. " Don't you want me anymore? "

" Oh. I WANT YOU. You have no idea how much though. " Jungkook whispers with a playful smirk on his lips.

" Tsk. "

" I just want to know if you truly want to work. No more reason in particular. "

" Why you sound like you are accusing me? You don't trust me that much, huh. " Jimin joked, yet he meant it half true.

" I trust you. " Jungkook smiled. " The question is, how far are you going to trust me? "

" Can I refuse to answer that? " Jimin was smiling too.

" Yes. Of course. " Jungkook didn't faze a bit. " You can start on Monday baby babe. "

Tae clears his throat as the two are staring at each other, stuck in their own world.

" Then, what's my part on this? " He pointed his chest, feeling out of place.

" You should go back to acting Tae. The station is close to the Office of the Prosecutor. You can visit if you are done shooting. " Jimin is also counting for Tae to take care of Sarang. Compare to Jimin, Tae is better with kids.

" Eh? What about our work in the restaurant? I thought you are saving money. "

" Let's dump that place. Besides, I can save more if I will work in the Legal Office. " Jimin is really excited to read books about Law and to learn more.

" You need money? I can give you. And what are you gonna do with the money? " Jungkook interrupts.

" For my father's treatment. " Jimin says truthfully.

" How much do you need? " Jungkook didn't hesitate to offer.

Jimin was taken aback at how lax Jungkook is around him. " Are you not going to ask me anything? " Jimin questions.

" Are you willing to answer me everything if I will do that? " Jungkook asked back. Jimin words died in his throat. " Besides, you told me before that you are going to take care of your father when you kind of refused to give some of your time for Sarang, so I am assuming you meant it as he is sick that he needed treatment. " He added.

*/ Jungkook meant their confrontation in Chap. 4. /*

But as far as Jimin remembered it right, Jungkook spat that he told him that his father is already dead. Well, technically speaking, Jihyun told Jungkook. So what's happening here exactly? Does he really like me that much that he is choosing to ignore some loopholes about me?, Jimin wonders.

" Thanks for the offer but I want to work for the money. "

" You can treat it as your debt and pay me back later after you saved enough money. " Jungkook insisted but Jimin shook his head.

" It's not an emergency case anyway so you don't have to. " He explained his reason in refusing. " Hyung, is it okay to you if you are going to look and make sure that Sarang is safe from going to the School to leaving for home? " Jimin was speaking to Suga again.

" You mean, your daughter? " Suga shrugged as he threw glances at them two. Of course, he knew about the present situation. He knows Jimin as much as Tae knows Jimin so well.

No once spoke back. Neither denies it.

He then smirked while answering. " Alright. I can do that. "

" We are going to pay you for that D. " Jimin assures earning a low chuckle from Suga.

" No need. I am getting paid for tracking people and deleting dummy accounts. I'm doing you a favor so don't treat it as something you are responsible to pay me. " Suga refused.

Jungkook leaned closer, whispering. " Jimin, are you sure about it? We are talking about Sarang here. I can't just entrust Sarang to some stranger. " He stared at Jimin's face, looking for answers there.

" D is a no stranger to me. Believe me, Sarang is safer with him. " Jimin assures.

" I believe you but I can't stop worrying. I don't know him. "

" I've been with him through hard times. And I can assure you, he is not going to abandon Sarang. He will protect her like she is his. "

Jungkook is still furrowing but something deep inside him was telling him to trust Jimin's words. This is Jimin. He is not going to lie especially when it comes to Sarang. He cares for her so much, Jungkook thought.

" Are you done talking? Cause you understand that I am here too and I heard everything, right? " Suga stated with a stern looking face, silently judging them both.

Tae was laughing on his seat.

Jungkook clears his throat, straightening his body on his chair. " It is settled then. You are going to look out for Sarang. " Jungkook extended his hand for a shakehand to seal the deal formally.

Suga frowned at the gesture but reached for the hand anyway, " So as not to embarass you. " He smirked while massaging his temple. " It's a deal. " As they shaked hands.

They are all shocked when their food arrived and served on their table. Jimin didn't remember ordering yet.

" Oh, I am starving so I ordered already before you arrived awhile ago. " Tae explained. " But I'm sorry that I didn't expect Prosecutor Jeon so I just asked for three plates. "

" Let's just ask one more- "

" It's fine. " Jungkook stops Jimin. " We are just going to share this. " He said while pulling Jimin through his chair closer to him.

" Tsk. " Jimin saw this coming.

Tae and Suga eventually ended up thirdwheeling. Jungkook remembers how Minho did it with Jimin so he did it too and if it's possible to surpass thesame. He is a competitive boy in love.

Jimin excused himself after they are done eating. He went straight to the washroom. But then, someone was inside that seemed to know him, who reluctantly spoke with him.

" I didn't expect to see you here Park Jimin. " He says. Jimin tried to ignore him as he continued washing his hand. " Or shall I can still call you Jihyun. " That name caught him off guard. " I haven't seen you for awhile, been 12 years? Do you still remember me? "

Jimin frowns. Who is this now? tsk.

The man chuckled. " I guess you don't. I can't blame you though. You probably remember me as the boring and nerd big guy from elementary to college. You didn't expect me to become this good looking and smart guy the next time you see me. "

Good looking? Where? No matter how Jimin stared up at the man, he can't see what this guy is spewing out.

" Yes, you heard me right Jihyunnie. I am now a lawyer like you. " He really is following Jihyun's career up to now, wow!, Jimin mentally cackled. " I can beat you now. "

Jimin was looking for a towel or tissue everywhere but couldn't find one and so he wiped his wet hands on his pants, drying it cooly. " It depends on what are you  challenging me with. "

" I can beat you in court if we face each other as opposing counsels. "

" Ah. " Jimin mouthed in an unconvincing way. " I have no plans to step inside the courtroom so you stop blabbering about that. "

" Why? " The man scoffed. " Are you scared that I am going to sweep you miserably? Pfft. "

" Yeah. Yeah. Whatever you say. " Jimin blurts out in a singsong tone, gesturing his hand to make him disappear before him.

" I didn't know you've became a loser. If only I knew it. I wouldn't have dreamt of this day when I can finally beat you. This is so disappointing. I worked so hard to be on top just to prove you wrong. You embarassed me infront of the teachers, council and students. And now that I had a chance to get back on you, you become weak and useless. "

" You lived a very sad life until today. You should just move on. " Jimin shrugged.

" I can't. I've been looking forward this day when I can finally compete with you Jihyun. And don't you ever think, changing your name will make you avoid me. "

" You beat Jihyun, that's coming from me already. Can you just quit living in Jihyun's shadow and live your own life? Enjoy your achievements. "

" If you can't compete me in court, then I have to challenge you in hand to hand  combat! " The guy spat firmly.

" Are you sure about that? " Jimin tsked.

" Of course I am sure! " The guy is really serious as he made a stance to attack Jimin. " Don't tell me, you are scared of this too? " He mocked.

" Don't even try to- " The guy suddenly surges forward to wrestle Jimin but he is quick to grab the guy through his neck and slammed him against the wall without a pause. The man yelped in pain and shock.  " I'm still talking but you had the audicity to flaunt your rudeness in my face! "

" How dare you! " Shouted the man but Jimin kicked him making his body pressed  the wall forcedly. " Stop. Let me go. " He begged as he kept tapping the wall.

" Attorney, I'm losing patience. What the hell are you- Yeol set? " Said the man who just entered the room. " It's funny that I am imagining to find you in thesame place but here you now. Why are you here? And what are you doing with my lawyer? "

Jimin let go of the man, surprised to be seeing Mingyu in thesame place. Of course, he can find this place, Leo likes dark and scary secluded places.

And Jimin isn't questioning, how come they didn't see each other. The place is too dark and they were too focused to notice the people around. Same goes with Mingyu.

" Ugh. I can't believe this. " Complained the man while fixing his coat that gets scrampled because of the confrontation. " I'm sorry for taking long. I came across with my former classmate and we just talked. "

" Your former classmate? " Mingyu frowns. " And you were talking while you were kicked-press against the wall? "

The man expression becomes sour as he stole a glance to glare at Jimin. " Yes he was my former classmate, Park Jihyun, from elementary to college. He just changed his name into Park Jimin when he was in his fourth year in college for some reason I didn't know. "

Mingyu rubbed his chin, contemplating. " So that's how it is. " He realized something. He started investigating about what Jimin had with the prosecutor and his connection with Sarang. And he found out that Sarang is theirs. It just that " I can't believe it myself but I guess it is possible that man got pregnant. " Just that he couldn't bring himself to believe that Jimin had a past relationship with the prosecutor. It's Jimin's first time to step his feet into the City. How come he had a six year old daughter with the prosecutor? So he needs to dig some more information in order to get answers.

The man with them is so confused.

" Get out. " Mingyu ordered the man to leave them alone.

" No. You stay. " Jimin disagreed as he said it with his assertive tone and of thesame intensity with thst of Mingyu.

So the man is stuck between  leaving or not the room.

" You listen to me- "

" One move and I swear it's not just muscle pain that I am going to cause to you. "

Mingyu punched the man and Jimin just watched it, no plans of withdrawing his position and words.

" Hurting him won't make me stay with you. I am going to leave the room anyway. " Jimin started to walk towards the door.

" So tell me Yeol-set, is that why you are protecting them because you are stuck in a situation that this Jihyun should have been doing for them? " Leo was confirming his suspicion.

Jimin looked back at Mingyu. " You got it wrong. I was stuck at first but now I decided to stay with them. I thought I made it clear to you last time about what I am feeling for HIM, why are you digging it again? "

" That can't be true! " Mingyu aggressively grabbed Jimin on his arms but Jimin forcedly yanked it off, throwing his hands away.

" Unfortunately for you, it is the truth. " Jimin said calmly as he steps out of the room. He was shocked to meet Jungkook who was about to enter the door. " J-ungkook. " He gasped.

" Oh, baby babe, you are taking too long so I decided to follow you. "

" You were outside, that long? " Jimin nervously questions, panicking if Jungkook caught his conversation with the two inside the washroom.

" Huh? No. I just reached it when I bumped into you near the door. " Jungkook replied. " Why? " He blinked in confusion.

Jimin was relieved. " Nothing. Let's go. " He pulled Jungkook by his arms away from the washroom.

" By the way, they left already. " Jungkook meant Tae and Suga who left the said restaurant. Tae got a call and so he left earlier. He texted Jimin but the latter hasn't read it yet. While Suga left a minute after Tae had left. To his defense, he isn't comfortable with Jungkook, so he left too.

" Alright. Let's get Sarang too. " Jimin says back.

" Can we just get her later? " Jungkook proposed, as they walking to his car.

" Why? " Jimin asked.

" Let's go somewhere, just the two of us. "

Jimin didn't question Jungkook as he let the prosecutor to bring him to that place. They ended up in a seashore. And the sun seemed to be siding them because it hid itself into the clouds making the surrounding temperature cool and breezy.

Jungkook just loves to take videos and pictures of Jimin.

Because to him, these are memories to keep and be treasured.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry if the pace is getting slower. I really need to build their characters before I jump into the next chapters. So the later scenes are going to make sense. Bear with me. Thankie for all the feedbacks and supports I get. I didn't expect it a bit. ❤❤❤❤

Instead of sleeping already, I finished this chapter instead. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
23.9K 1.9K 13
Jikook oneshot Never in his wildest dreams, have Jimin ever thought that starting collage would bring so much trouble. He somehow found himself stuck...
5.3K 132 9
In an AU where Rhysand, Cassian, and Azriel share a mate. These events happen before Amarantha. I am also posting this to AO3, if it seems familiar.