My Own Creations

PoisonIvysKiss द्वारा

These are my own works. Not taking any requests. अधिक

My Own Shit
Modern Love
Fill or Spill
Marvel Superhero Island
Mistaken Identity
Interrupted first date
Fresh Baked Pastries (2)
No such thing as Captain Romanoff
I'll sacrifice myself because you saved me
Picking up the hammer
Stopping in to say hello (2)
A wrestler and a cop
New Places
I fucked up
The littlest Luthor
I. Am. Gay
This Love
Protecting your loved ones
Nerd Alert
Special Messages
Selena + Chef
Love Story
DC vs Marvel

Flirting with danger

729 46 0
PoisonIvysKiss द्वारा

- Takes place in Iron Man 2
- Reader is Starks daughter
- Pepper is a mom to reader and whoever says otherwise will get kicked in the head
- Reader hates her dad's playboy lifestyle and hates that he takes risks
- Reader thinks Natasha's gorgeous and gets incredibly shy around her

♡◇♡

~~~

The window in her bedroom overlooked the ocean, giving her such a wonderful view. It was a calming scene, especially on beautiful sunny days and when she'd leave her window open, she'd get that lovely ocean smell that would encase her whole room. To her, it was the best room in the house, and even though it was a bit far from everything else, she didn't mind. The view was worth it.

Y/n put another pillow on the bench, then grabbed her sketch pad and sat down, looking out the window, before putting the pencil to paper. She worked slowly, taking her time so she wouldn't mess up. It's not really a long process, but it's a tedious one, at least for Y/n. So, she takes her time. But, by the time her stomach grumbles for food, she's nearly done, only needing to add a few finishing touches. But, that can wait for later.

She takes her pencil and pad with her as she makes her way to the kitchen, wondering what she'll eat, but stops short at the surprise awaiting her in the kitchen. The woman - who's only in a t-shirt and panties, is exceptional beautiful as she waits for her coffee. "Oh, hello." The woman jumps a bit, looking up at Y/n as a sly smile appears on her lips.

"Miss Stark, your father said you were out of town. Hope the noise didn't keep you wake last night." The not so hidden smirk told otherwise. Y/n cleared her throat, looking for a reply.

"There's my bunny!" Y/n turned, and gave her dad a smile. Her father kissing her forehead, then looked up. The woman gave him a wink.

"Dad, what did I say about ladies coming home with you?" She looked up at Tony, raising her eyebrow. He chuckled and clapped his hands, obviously forgetting.

"To make sure they're cute?" He asks, the woman chuckles as she walks back, both of them watching her ass sway.

"Sure, but no. Make sure they're clothed before walking out of your room. Daddy, you'd promise you stop."

"I know, I know, but look at her, she's beautiful." Her eyes harden.

"So was my ex-girlfriend.." Tony deflates, letting out a sigh. He knew he did wrong with that one.

"I know... I'm sorry Y/n, but hey, it has been a few months since my last, right? Don't I at least get a freebie?" She scoffs, walking towards the kitchen, and putting her sketch pad down.

"You make it sound like a puppy got a hold of my shoe and tore it up." Y/n opens the fridge and starts to rummage inside, looking for the leftover chicken. "It still doesn't make it right."

"I know-"

"I assume that woman in your bedroom getting dressed is yours Tony?" Pepper came around, looking at her dad with a raised eyebrow.

Y/n gave a smile, walking over to Pepper and hugging her tight. "Hi momma." Pepper returned the hug, kissing Y/n's forehead.

"Hi darling. Ready for today?" She asked, but Y/n immediately flushed at the thought of it.

"Ready for what? What's going on today?" Y/n looked at her dad, trying to hide the disappointment in her eyes.

"Nothing, just a thing.." she mumbles, putting the chicken back, grabbing her things and heading back to her room. Tony turned back to Pepper, looking confused, but Pepper was sending him a glare.

"What? What's today?" Pepper gives a sigh, handing him a paper about Y/n's painting going up in the gallery.

"I cleared your schedule for today weeks ago, told you numerous times and got you a new suit for it. I should be more use to you forgetting, but this, I can't be." Pepper gave him one last look before walking away, leaving Tony behind to think.

Y/n sat on her bed, looking down at a picture of her mom before she died. She was glowing in the picture, her hand on her stretched out stomach with a wide smile. She looked so happy, but didn't realize in a few short weeks, she'd leave a motherless baby behind. Y/n wished she could've gotten to hear her mom's voice, felt her hugs, but, it wasn't meant to be.

Pepper knocked on Y/n's door, before walking inside and sitting next to her. Pepper leaned over and looked at the picture, noticing the resemblance between Y/n and the woman in the picture. "Is that your mom?" Y/n nodded, handing over the picture. "You look so much like her." There's a pregnant pause, Y/n closing her eyes as she lays her head on Pepper's shoulder.

"I know my dad. I try not to get upset at him because I know he forgets sometimes when he get's overly busy. But, it still hurts. I've been talking about this for the past month and he doesn't remember? How can that not hurt Pepper? I mean, if it wasn't for you, he wouldn't have been at my high school or college graduation."

"High school yes, but college was your dad's doing. He drove through the night to get there. Why drive, I dont know, but did you know, when we stopped for breakfast before getting to your school, he bragged about you to the waitresses. Talked about how bright you were, how smart you are, that you were even smarter than him and you're gonna go somewhere and change the world? Your dad loves you Y/n, and I know you know that, but no matter if he forgets important dates, he is exceptionally proud of you. And I know it hurts, that you're disappointed in him, but, your daddy has a big head and sometimes it takes a long time to process things because it has to go around his head a few times to finally stab his brain." Both ladies share a laugh, Pepper handing back the picture as she stands.

"I love you momma." Pepper smiles, gently cupping Y/n's cheek.

"It makes me incredibly happy that you think of me as your mom." Pepper kisses Y/n's forehead softly, then her cheek.

"Because, you are my mom, no matter what anyone says." Pepper's eyes water at the words, wrapping her daughter in a tight hug.

"I love you too my precious girl. Okay, I'll leave you alone to create beautiful masterpieces." Y/n giggles and pulls away from her mom, grabbing her sketch pad and finishing on her creation.

By three, she's finished getting ready and goes to search for her dad and Pepper. She finds Pepper first, who's standing next to a smartly dressed woman with beautiful curly red hair. "Well, doesn't my darling girl dress up nicely!" Pepper turns her head, her eye's lighting up as she looks over her daughter. The blue evening gown looking perfect on her. Y/n curls her hair, which falls perfectly.

"Baby girl, you look so beautiful." Pepper says in awe, pulling Y/n in for a tight hug.

"Thanks momma.." she whispers, before pulling back. Y/n's eyes look over to the woman beside Pepper and gives her a smile.

"Oh! Natalie, this is-"

"Y/n Stark, Mr. Starks daughter. I'm Natalie Rushman, from legal."

"What did you do?" She questions her dad, sending him a glare, but he puts his hands up.

"Nothing!"

"No, I'm just from legal. Mr. Stark hasn't done anything. I just needed his thumb print." Y/n relaxes a bit, sending the woman a smile.

"Might hire her as my personal body guard, she took down Happy." He chuckles as Happy flushes.

"I let her win." He mumbles.

"Do I have time to take a shower?" Tony asks, causing Y/n to send him a frown.

"Usually, you take a shower anytime you want, but sure?"

"No no, I meant before we had to leave. For your gallery?" Y/n's face shifts, a dumbfounded look coming to her face.

"You're going?"

"Of course, I can't miss my baby girl's showcase! I may be forgetful, but it doesn't mean I'm not gonna go." Y/n smiles brightly, and nods.

"Just hurry, please." She pleads, her dad kissing her forehead, then walks out the door.

"Miss Rushman, can you pick out a suit for me!" He calls out, Pepper rolling her eyes to do that instead, leaving Natalie and Y/n together.

"Um, you're welcome to come, if you'd like." Y/n tells her, the woman giving Y/n a smile.

"I need to give these paper's back, but if I have some time." Y/n gives a smile, thanking her then walks away. Natalie can't help but watch her go, already hating the feeling that comes over her as the woman leaves.

***

Y/n grabbed a glass of champagne, before walking over the owner of the gallery, who smiled when he saw her. "And this, ladies and gentlemen, is my newest protégé, Y/n Stark. Y/n, I'm sure you know some of these amazing artist."

"I do. It's a complete honor to meet you, to have you here. I'm still not sure why Robert is even showing my paintings."

"I've seen them, you're passionate Y/n, don't sell yourself short." Y/n froze, her eyes widening when hearing that.

"I think you broke her Mandy." The group chuckles, and that breaks Y/n from her trance.

"Oh, it's time." The music cuts and Y/n follows Robert over to the small platform. The audience gathers around and Y/n watches as her dad, Pepper, Happy and even Natalie walk to the front.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's a great honor to have you all here. I'm not the one for speech talk, but this young woman is amazing, and for me to say that, she must really be something. When I met Miss Stark, it was to give back her sketch pad that she left in my class. When I looked through it, I was blown away at the detailing, it looked as if she printed the picture, and sure, there are others out ther that do the samething, but with Y/n, it's different, passionate. She pours her heart and soul in each and every drawing. Truly incredible. Anyways, without further ado." He pulls down the white sheet that coves the painting, everyone gasps when they see it.

The picture is of a rain forest, rain falling through the tree tops and every inch of the painting has immaculate detail. "That's my girl!" Tony calls out, earning a slap from Pepper and a groan from Y/n, but everyone laughs.

As they walk around, more people are stopping at her paintings, especially the Iron Man one. She visits a few people, but disappears for a few minutes in the back, just to take a breather. She still can't believe this was happening. People are liking her paintings. It was an incredible feeling.

"Miss Stark." Y/n looks up, sending Natalie a shy smile.

"Miss Rushman, thank you for coming."

"Your art work, it's incredible." Y/n blushes, shaking her head as she slips her heels on.

"Thank you, it just got overwhelming for a second. This is what I love to do and it's coming true. I.. still can't believe it." Y/n gives a smile, then holds out her hand.

"May I escort you back." The artist blushes, looping her arm around Natalie's before they walk back. But she gets a shock when she sees a sold sticker on her her forest painting.

"Oh my... it sold?"

"That's why I came to find you, they all sold." Y/n stares at her, before going around and double checking, and true to her word, all her paintings sold.

"Ah, Miss Stark, congratulations." He nods at the painting, but Y/n's still in a daze.

"They all sold?" He chuckles and nods, handing over six checks. All totaling over $100 grand. Her eyes widen, before trying to get it back, but he just laughs and shakes his head, telling her she deserved it.

She walks back to Natalie, who's now joined with her dad and Pepper. "There's my amazing artist."

"They sold... they all sold. I sold my first ever paintings!" She squeals, hugging her dad first, then Pepper, before getting caught up and hugging Natalie.

"Baby girl, I'm knew you could do it!" Pepper pulls her back into a hug, before Tony takes over and hugs her tightly.

"My special baby girl. I'm so incredibly proud of you." He whispers into her ear, before kissing her forehead.

"Thank you daddy.." he gives her a smile and clears his throat.

"Y/n!" Robert quickly pulls her away and into another group who asks her multiple questions and asking if she takes requests.

When she's finally able to go home, she tired, but overjoyed. She never thought this would happen, but thanks to Pepper and her dad, they pushed her to it.

She walks straight to her room when she gets home, getting ready for bed, but a knock comes from her door. When she opens it, she's surprised to see Natalie standing there with a frown. "Are you okay?"

"No.." is whispered before Natalie is pulling Y/n in for a kiss, Y/n quickly melting against her and kissing her back. Y/n hears the door shut, then lips are pulled away and she's being pushed down on the bed as Natalie quickly straddles her.

But the woman stops and looks at Y/n. "Do you want this?" She asks, Y/n quickly nodding and pulling the woman into a deep kiss.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.4K 732 45
Just a collection of short stories and other things. There's no pattern I just write what I feel like at the time.
74.9K 1.5K 24
walker scobell imagines 👍👍 lowercase intended!!!
1K 139 29
student teacher romance, some drama and some spicy scenes... what more could you want 😂 *completed* 06/07/2021-30/07/2021
4.5K 258 19
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or videos.