Winter Begonia (BL)

De mianmian2020

Original Title: Bìn biān bùshì hǎitáng hóng Author: Shuǐ rú tiān er Beiping in 1933 was the busiest city in C... Mai multe

Ch. 1 Prologue
Ch. 2 Debt
Ch. 3 Shang Xirui's Charm
Ch. 4 First Encounter
Ch. 5 A Hero Save a Damsel in Distress
Ch. 6 Like Moonlight
Ch 7. Red Plum Blossom Fragrance
Ch. 8 Show at the Chamber of Commerce (1)
Ch. 9 Show at the Chamber of Commerce (2)
Ch. 10 Going for Lunch
Ch. 11 Unexpected Meeting at Cheng's Residence (1)
Ch. 12 Unexpected Meeting at Cheng's Residence (2)
Ch. 13 The Truth in Pingyang
Ch. 14 On the Xiangshan Hill
Ch. 15 Seeds of Affection
Ch. 16 Yang Guifei in the Eternal Palace
Ch. 17 Enlightenment
Ch. 18 Love Confession
Ch. 19 Full of Spring
Ch. 20 Night Talks
Ch. 21 Good Morning!
Ch. 22 Take a Walk at Tianqiao (1)
Ch. 23 Take a Walk at Tianqiao (2)
Ch. 24 Quarrels at The Backstage
Ch. 25 Second Lady (1)
Ch. 26 Second Lady (2)
Ch. 27 Don't You Know I'm Dating Your Boss?
Ch. 28 Birthday Banquet at An Wangye's Mansion (1)
Ch. 29 Birthday Banquet at An Wangye's Mansion (2)
Ch. 30 Birthday Banquet at An Wangye's Mansion (3)
Ch. 31 Birthday Banquet at An Wangye's Mansion (4)
Ch. 32 Birthday banquet at An Wangye's Mansion (5)
Ch. 33 "Liang Xianban"
Ch. 34 Meeting Yuan Xiaodi
Ch. 35 Letter to Du Qi and Poor Chang Zhixin
Ch. 36 Warm and Happy
Ch. 37 Xiao Zhouzi (1)
Ch. 38 Xiao Zhouzi (2)
Ch. 39 Xiao Zhouzi (3)
Ch. 40 Xiao Zhouzi (4)
Ch. 41 Yu Qing (1)
Ch. 42 Yu Qing (2)
Ch. 43 What's Wrong With Me ?
Ch. 44 Tale of Hiding Dragon (1)
Ch. 45 Tale of Hiding Dragon (2)
Ch. 47 Tale of Hiding Dragon (4)
Ch. 48 Tale of Hiding Dragon (5)
Ch. 49 Don't Wanna Be Apart
Ch. 50 Jealousy (1)
Ch. 51 Jealousy (2)
Ch. 52 Jealousy (3)
Ch. 53 New Year's Days (1)
Ch. 54 New Year's Days (2)
Ch. 55 New Year's Days (3)
Ch. 56 Opening Day (1)
Ch. 57 Opening Day (2)
Ch. 58 Opening Day (3)
Ch. 59 Yu Qing's Love
Ch. 60 Aftermath
Ch. 61 Misfortune
Ch. 62 Fan Lian's Birthday (1)
Ch. 63 Fan Lian's Birthday (2)
Ch. 64 Fan Lian's Birthday (3)
Ch. 65 Er Yuehong
Ch. 66 Dispute (1)
Ch. 67 Dispute (2)
Ch. 68 Dispute (3)
Ch. 69 After Tongyuefang and Chang Zhixin's Return.
Ch. 70 Fan Lian's Crisis
Ch. 71 Fan Lian's Crisis (2)
Ch. 72 Radical Thought And One Hot Day
Ch. 73 Fancier

Ch. 46 Tale of Hiding Dragon (3)

1.9K 49 5
De mianmian2020

Chinese Opera Glossary:

Sheng: term for male characters.
Wu Sheng: a young male character who usually masters martial arts.
Dan: term for female characters.
Qingyi: young or middle-aged female character, usually elegant and calm.
Xiao Dan: the character of a lively young girl with a brave or funny personality.
Jiao'er: idol singer or star of the Peking Opera. Jiao is taken from the word "role" thus extended mean "the person who plays the role", means a (renowned) actor/actress.

***

The so-called separate protagonist dressing room is actually just a small, simple room with a window located on the side of the building, which cannot be compared to conditions in the Qingfeng Theater.

Shang Xirui and Xiao Lai laughed while pushing the door and walked in, when they lifted their eyes, they saw one hand of Yuan Xiaodi holding Yu Qing's chin and the other hand holding a brush. He stood up and painted Yu Qing's eyebrows, his face looked gentle and sad. Yu Qing looked up and closed her eyes, she was only wearing a white robe.

The four of them were stunned for a moment when Shang Xirui and Xiao Lai entered.

Xiao Lai helped Shang Xirui take care of the large Shuiyun Tower, she had heard many gossips about opera actors. She immediately closed the door, because there was no latch, she stood and held the door with her back. Just in case other people suddenly come in and create a useless commotion as if the two were naked and caught in the bed.

Yuan Xiaodi held the brush in his hand and continued to paint Yu Qing's eyebrows, which made him look shameless. But putting away his brush without reason will only make him look more guilty.

"... Boss Shang, how are you?"

Shang Xirui suddenly blushed, as if embarrassed to see this ambiguous scene of this man and woman. Yuan Xiaodi's face also turned red.

Xiao Lai wondered if she should open the door and find an excuse for Yuan Xiaodi to avoid gossip.

"Boss Yuan ..." Shang Xirui said shyly, "You came today, you didn't tell me in advance, otherwise, I would leave a good seat for you."

For the first time, with Cheng Fengtai's help, he used the pseudonym Tian Sanxin and ate with Yuan Xiaodi at the same table. In several meetings in the Liyuan Hall, he ran into Yuan Xiaodi and his true identity was revealed. Every time he met, he always felt a little guilty.

Actually, Shang Xirui was embarrassed for that reason. He did see Yuan Xiaodi throwing flattery at Yu Qing, but he did not think about the relationship between man and woman.

In Shang Xirui's heart, Yuan Xiaodi was not a more senior character than them. And those who are capable should be close to people who are also capable. Both he and Yu Qing is capable, the they should be able to make the endless play.

After seeing the brush in Yuan Xiaodi's hand, Shang Xirui looked at Yu Qing enviously.

Yu Qing has spent a lot of time with Shang Xirui lately, she understands Shang Xirui very well.

Shang Xirui is truly a very simple and transparent person. His heart was like glass, he saw everything straight. He is innocent and has never thought of a crooked road. Seeing from his expression, Yu Qing could guess what he was thinking.

So Yu Qing smiled generously, looked at Yuan Xiaodi, and nodded slightly, showing that he could continue to draw eyebrows and say,

"I heard that the eyebrows that Boss Yuan drew were very beautiful. Since Boss Yuan is already here, what about after drawing my eyebrows, Boss Yuan is drawing eyebrows for Boss Shang? Boss Shang rarely sings as a Sheng today, he plays as emperor."

Yu Qing spent several days in the Shuiyun Tower, she also learned to talk like persuading a child if refer to Boss Shang.

Shang Xirui was so happy that his nostrils flared. He always felt that the eyebrows drawn by Yuan Xiaodi were the most beautiful. He hurriedly put on his basic makeup, afraid Yuan Xiaodi changed his mind, then he stretched his neck, waiting for Yuan Xiaodi to draw his eyebrows.

Seeing Shang Xirui's attitude, Yuan Xiaodi was slowly convinced that Shang Xirui did not pretend to ignore them so they would not be ashamed, but he really ignorant and simple.

He did not know how the gossip about Shang Xirui's love affair had come out. He couldn't help smiling and slowly calmed down and finished drawing Yu Qing's eyebrows.

Then Yuan Xiaodi refilled the ink and smiled at Shang Xirui, "Boss Shang, you've waited a long time. What do you want to have? Usually, the emperor's eyebrows must be upright in order to be full of authority."

Shang Xirui laughed, "This emperor doesn't need it. This emperor is a foolish emperor. Boss Yu plays as my concubine. You painted Du Liniang's eyebrows for Boss Yu. Then paint Liu Mengmei's eyebrows for me."

This sentence touched the hearts of Yuan Xiaodi and Yu Qing, their eyes met in an instant, then a second later split up.

*

Cheng Fengtai inspected a group of soldiers borrowed from his brother-in-law, they stood around the walls of the Opera House. The rifle's handle stands on the ground. The muzzle of the rifle looks cold and scary.

The audience might have guessed this was Commander Cao's soldiers. In this Beiping city, only Commander Cao had the most power. Wherever he goes, he is always escorted by a group of soldiers.

Commander Cao came to listen to Boss Shang's play. This still makes sense because they have a good relationship.

The audience below didn't know Commander Cao didn't come, but they did not dare look in the box upstairs, afraid to offend the Commander.

Before the show began, there was the sound of people chatting loudly downstair, this was why Cheng Fengtai preferred Western-style theater.

Cheng Fengtai walked over to a soldier, took his rifle, and opened the barrel to check the bullets. The soldiers knew that he was Commander Cao's brother-in-law, so he let Cheng Fengtai check it without moving.

The squad leader ran over to Cheng Fengtai and gave a military salute, whispering, "Second Master, rest assured, according to your instructions, there were no bullets in the weapon. If anyone makes trouble, we will just hit his waist and throw him out!"

Cheng Fengtai nodded, he returned the rifle to its owner and patted the shoulder of the squad leader, "Brothers have worked hard."

He took out two cigarettes from a gold-plated cigarette case, put one in his mouth, and handed the other to the squad leader. The attitude of the squad leader relaxed somewhat. He lit Cheng Fengtai's cigarette and then lit his own cigarette then smoked,

"We don't dare say it's hard work if it's for Second Master. When has Second Master ever treated us badly? You can rest assured, no one can cause trouble for Second Master! Whoever dares to do mischief today, he has eaten a leopard gallbladder so he dares to offend the Commander!"

Cheng Fengtai clicked his tongue, "You don't understand. People who watch opera can be foolish and easily provoked. This is Boss Shang's new play. If they don't like it, they will make a fuss!"

The squad leader looked at the stage and laughed a little, "You're right! Actually, there are some soldiers on the shift today who are also fans of Boss Shang. Before coming here, I told them, they came here to work not to cheer. Otherwise, they will lose their military prestige and return to barracks to be punished 10 sticks! Everyone still rushes to come here! I also get benefit from Second Master, because of guarding here, I don't need to buy tickets for Boss Shang's new play!"

Cheng Fengtai and the squad leader laughed and smoked cigarettes again. Cheng Fengtai took out his pocket watch and saw that it was almost time to start the show.

The private boxes on the second floor look amazing. Rich people in Beiping City all gathered. Jewelry and diamonds worn by the ladies dazzle the eyes.

Cheng Fengtai looked around, nodded at a few friends, and then saw Sheng Ziyun whom he had not seen for a long time, sitting in the middle of He family. He hid to avoid Cheng Fengtai. He also did not wear a school uniform.

Cheng Fengtai was not surprised, now only a few days before the Chinese New Year. School should be off. Don't know what he lied to his family so he was still in Beiping. Dare to delay going home to celebrate the New Year.

Cheng Fengtai was not surprised, now only a few days before the Chinese New Year. The school should have been on holiday. He did not know what Sheng Ziyun lied to his family so he was still in Beiping. Dare to delay going home to celebrate the New Year.

If Sheng's family asked him about his weak guardianship, he would find it difficult to explain. Cheng Fengtai frowned and decided to catch Sheng Ziyun and question him tomorrow. Today, he will spare him.

His eyes turned to another place, his eyebrows suddenly loosened, his face smiled and he pointed his finger at the person over there. The person over there pretended not to see him. Cheng Fengtai pulled his finger and looked around again.

Lao Ge also saw him, he leaned over and whispered, "Second Master, do I need to go there?"

Cheng Fentai waved his hand, "No, if you go there you only give him a face," he stood up and shouted down, "Leader Li! Come here!"

"Yes!" The squad leader rushed up in a loud voice.

The person over there hurriedly carried a cup and saucer, ran and bowed, then sat down, afraid that the teacup was upside down, "What a coincidence! Brother-in-law!"

Cheng Fengtai's eyes glanced at him, "What a coincidence?!"

"I haven't seen you in a few days, what are you doing?"

Cheng Fengtai smiled without good intentions, "What am I doing? Busy to hear Opera! What are you doing? Busy hiding debt?"

Fan Lian pretended to be stupid, "Where? What debt do I have?"

"If you don't have debt, why look away when you see me! I'm also a shareholder in the spinning mill where you lost money!"

Fan Lian felt very ashamed, "You don't need to call in the soldier to frighten me! Don't you know, after September 18, every time I see soldiers, I feel guilty."

"Did you see the soldiers on September 18? You don't even have time to wear your pants when running to Beiping."

Fan Lian patted Cheng Fengtai's arm, "That's enough! Don't make me look like a traitor. Watch the play! Watch the play!"

Fan Lian smiled and exchanged their glasses, "Brother-in-law, taste my Dahong Pao tea, I brought it from home. Perfect to drink while watching Boss Shang's play."

Cheng Fengtai took a sip from the cup, he wasn't used to the taste.

*

For the opening, Xiao Zhouzi sang "Zhou Jun Out of the Fortress", a scene that he had practiced for days.

Wang Zhou Jun who was wearing a snow-white fur coat held a horsewhip. Everyone saw clearly, Wang Zhou Jun on the stage had the tenacity and freshness of teenagers. As soon as he appeared, the whole audience applauded because he was very beautiful and they were really looking at him.

Unlike the situation in the past, when he sang for deaf old men and drunk audience. This time Xiao Zhouzi's play really caught the attention and the audience applauded him, he really stood on the real stage.

It's not just stage fright, that Shang Xirui is worried about doesn't happen, Cheng Fengtai felt Xiao Zhouzi was more sway and soft than usual.

Shang Xirui wants Xiao Zhouzi to bet on his body first, people will remember him deeply, then find out about him and chase to see him. After he is known for his figure, and Shang Xirui perfects his other skills, he will be more radiant and extraordinary.

Fan Lian praised him repeatedly and said, "This child is a treasure that Boss Shang got! It's only taken out today!"

"This one was named Zhou Xiangyun by Boss Shang. How is it? Good?"

Fan Lian asked in detail how to write the three characters of Zhou Xiangyun's name, then he shook his head and exclaimed, "He is really good! His waist was really soft, really neat ... it seemed like he was comparable to Boss Shang. It's amazing at his age, He is thirteen or fourteen years old? After a few more years, when he is at the age of Boss Shang, maybe he will surpass Boss Shang. It's really hard to say."

He smiled again, "Brother-in-law, don't tell Boss Shang what I just told you."

Cheng Fengtai did not take it seriously but he also felt that if Xiao Zhouzi really surpassed Shang Xirui someday. Shang Xirui was crushed by disciple trained with his own hands. He worried it would be something uncomfortable. Didn't Si Xi'er torture Xiao Zhouzi for this reason?

This is what Cheng Fengtai did not understand from Shang Xirui and doubted him. Even the sisters who grew up together in the Shuiyun Tower also doubted Shang Xirui in this matter.

*

As soon as Xiao Zhouzi stepped onto the stage, Shang Xirui looked at him while holding his hand warmer at the backstage, nodding secretly and humming.

After seeing a few moments to the stage, several small actors immediately ran back to call their friends, saying Shuiyun Tower had a new Jiao'er, and the Crouching Fish was incredible!

Other than Boss Shang, there was no one else in the Shuiyun Tower who could fold his entire body neatly on the floor then jump up like a spring. Yuan Lan and Shi Jiu who were already wearing their big costumes lifted the curtains and looked at the stage.

Yuan Lan looked at it for a moment. In the future, if Yunxi Class makes Xiao Zhouzi, to be a rival of the Shuiyun Tower, he really lifted a stone and smashed his own foot! No matter how strong Shang Xirui was, he could not hold the audience from looking for something new, right!

Shi Jiu was also surprised, the ability of Xiao Zhouzi who was timid was not simple. She looked at Yuan Lan with an expressionless face and exchanged plans. The two of them accidentally looked at Shang Xirui who was still sitting very delighted because of Xiao Zhouzi, really making other people panic.

Yuan Lan smiled casually, "I can't see it! Xiao Zhouzi really has talent! He is a good seed."

Shi Jiu said, "Isn't that right! This posture is the best in Shuiyun Tower, our old arms and legs can't do it, only our Leader is able!"

Shi Jiu paused, glanced at the small actors around him, and slowly whispered to Shang Xirui, "Leader, after watching today, I think Xiao Zhouzi can catch up with you. If you keep teaching him, he will surpass you!" she watched Shang Xirui's face, afraid that her words would make him angry.

Shang Xirui nodded with a happy face. If it wasn't for holding a hand warmer he might have been clapping, he praised himself, "I thought so too! That's the disciple who I taught!"

If he wasn't the boy that Shang Xirui taught, they wouldn't bother talking like this with Shang Xirui! Yuan Lan and Shi Jiu knew, they seemed to be playing piano for the cows, they then tidied up their robes and returned to their own business and did not talk much anymore.

In ancient times the Goddess Nuwa was patching the sky, but which Da Luo Fairy could make Shang Xirui heart fall into the mother's belly?

They are afraid, someday, when Xiao Zhouzi is stronger than him, he will only watch his show happily and then boast to others and say this little actor is the one who taught by him, now he can stand alone, the disciple has surpassed his teacher!

*

When Xiao Zhouzi got off the stage, the first person he sought was Shang Xirui. Shang Xirui smiled and gave the hand warmer he held to Xiao Zhouzi's.

Xiao Zhouzi's forehead was slightly sweaty, he held the hand warmer in a daze, whether because he felt hot or cold, he asked Shang Xirui, "Boss Shang, how was my performance?" He did not know how well he sang, he had put out all of his energy so as not to disappoint himself and Shang Xirui.

Shang Xirui patted his shoulder with both hands, "Great! Brilliant! I didn't read you wrong! After today you are Zhou Xiangyun! Except me, no one dares to call you Xiao Zhouzi! "

He turned and walked with the emperor's four steps, laughing loudly with a big face then humming an old tone, faintly heard, it was the tone of Zhuge Liang meditating in the tower.

Xiao Lai smiled brightly at Xiao Zhouzi, nodded hardly, then hurried to follow Shang Xirui. Xiao Zhouzi - now she must call him Zhou Xiangyun, the flowers burst into ecstasy in her heart, but her eyes were wet with emotion.

***

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...