The Peacemaker {Naruto Fan-Fi...

By TheLegendOf_Bre

We follow the kunoichi Yuyan Hane as she faces the shinobi world once again! Along with her best friend Narut... More

Prologue: The Observer
OC Profiles
Home Sweet Home
And So, it Begins
The Offer?
Still a Hero
Allies and Enemies
A Little Hope
Ran Hane
A Fateful Encounter
Magical
Like a Family
A Normal Day in Life
Plans for the Future
A Turn for the Worst
The Time Comes
An Illusion
Fate
The Legacy of the Hane
Change of Plans
My Beloved Friend
Happy Birthday!
A Stranger Appears
A Pact to Oneself
Pending Missions
I Believe
The Right Words
This Person and This Moment
The One who Sits at the Peak
Because You're You
Goodbye and Good luck
Renegade
Only Time Can Tell
Nostalgia Under the Stars
Don't Take Her from Me
Falling Again
Goodbye, My Friend
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Not a Warm Welcome
Coming Together
(๑・ิ◡・ิ๑)
Kiyoko Himura
My Letter to you
And Suddenly...
Strike on Konoha
Hisui Tachibana
The Answer
The Joyful Village
That Horrible Man
Judgement
Danzo the Devil
A New Hope
A Loyal Friend
A Hane's Resolve
If it's a War You Want, It's a War You'll Get
Night Terrors
My Dear Brother
Ren the Genius
Madara vs. the Hane
The Truth I Ran From
My Hero, Yuyan Hane
I Love You Regardless
The Time Before Us
I Will Protect this World
What is Precious to Me
The Sage's Blessing
You Have to Live
The Tide of War
Now and Forever
Reconilliaction
Peacemaker
A New Era
Author's Note
Something New : Part 1
Something New : Part 2
Something New: Part 3

Our Battle

988 53 8
By TheLegendOf_Bre

Not going to lie, this battle is really lame in my opinion. I'm sorry for this,I'm bad at fights.

Obito's POV

With the second Rinnegan destroyed, there was no way for Madara's Tsukuyomi plan to work. However, sealing him was still no easy task.

Despite the efforts of Itachi, Kakashi, Hisui, Naruo, Sasuke, Sakura, and the Hane it seems like every hit they dealt was immediately regenerated.

I felt useless here. Sitting besides Yuyan who was still lifeless on the floor and Ren who seemed to be meditating right next to her. Everything started to feel more like a lost cause until Yuyan's body suddenly started steaming.

"What's going-ow!" I tried touching her arm but retracted it quickly upon contact. She was boiling hot.

Ren jumped to his feet and lunged at me, "get out of the way!" He teleported us through one of his portals far away from where Yuyan was.

"I wasn't going to do anything to her! She was heating up-"

"It's not that!" he pulled me to my feet and dragged me further away from where we were, "we have to get out of here!"

"What are you saying?!" I pulled my arm back, falling on my knees from how weak I still was.

Without warning, there was an immense burst of energy that came from the direction Yuyan was in. I'm sure this blast could be felt across the five nations, and definitely across the battlefield. It didn't feel pleasant but it also was not giving off a sinister feeling, it just felt powerful. Then, a beam of purple energy pierced through the sky and the earth began to tremble.

"That would be what I'm talking about!" Ren grabbed my arm and pulled me by the shoulder into another portal with everyone who was in the middle of battle.

"Ren what the hell is this?!" Hisui yelled. It seemed like the fighting had stop once this calamity started.

"Get in!! I'll explain in a minute!" Ren directed everyone into a portal. Madara took notice of us and threw that black staff of his towards us, which Ren simply dodged as he entered the portal with us.

We were teleported to a higher area close to the battlefield, but out of the zone Madara was in, but we could clearly see what was ensuing. The purple energy from before had manifested into the form of a dragon bigger than a full sized Suzanoo and began tearing its way towards Madara.

"What is that?! Where is Yu-chan? Where did you leave her?" Naruto shook my shoulders, I simply glanced at Ren who everyone was looking at for answers.

Hisen, the small bird, flew to Ren's shoulder, "I think I may be able to provide some insight to what is going on."

Ren sighed, "that thing you see there is Yuyan."

Everyone gasped and turned again to the battle that seemed to actually be evenly matched. None of them were yielding.

"Did she-" Ryuunosuke began to ask.

"She did," Ren nodded in dismay.

"Mind shedding some light on the subject? I'm tired of not know what is happening at the moment," Sasuke growled.

"The guardian deity of the Hane clan and the sage of the dragons, Ryohei, has given her life to bring Yuyan back to us. What is happening right now is the process of her chakra, or spiritual energy, being reborn into its new vessel. Everything that is foreign to it, that is not a Hane, is deemed to be an enemy and will perish at her hand until it is accustomed to its new body," Hisen explained.

"If I hadn't gotten all of you out of there, you would have been incinerated within the moment she got there."

We watched the battle that seemed like it would never end. Madara's attacks were methodical, but Yuyan's, if I can even call that big dragon thing Yuyan, was attacking like there was a pesky fly in her way.

Little by little, we noticed the chakra getting smaller, retreating into its vessel.

"This is our chance everyone," Ryuunosuke called our attention, "it will take a while longer for her to cool down, but in time she will be herself and her moves will be more decisive. She will still continue to attack anyone who is not a Hane, so we will have to split into groups." He made four squares on the ground with his staff.

"Ran and Rokuen, you two will support two teams. First, who is good at sealing jutsus here?" he looked to the crowd

Hisui raised his hand, Naruto butted in, "umm me and Sasuke have this kinda weird sealing this the old sage gave us so I think that qualifies us as pretty good."

Ryuunosuke sighed, "no, you have to attack and also standby for the perfect moment."

"I can help," Hisui interrupted.

"You will come with me, I will teach you a forbidden sealing technique. This would usually work on most people, but for Madara it will slow down his body enough so he won't regenerate for maybe a few seconds. You get only one chance at this, it doesn't work twice."

"Yes sir," Hisui nodded.

"Hisen, you will guide Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura, do you have any chakra left in your seal?"

"Yes, but it's not so much."

"Do not engage in battle, you must save your chakra for when Madara is being sealed, standby for your task once we get to that point. Kiyoko, do not engage either, if someone is injured you will need to help them. Itachi, Kiyoko, you will be with Ran. Kakashi, Sakura you will be with Rokuen, is this clear to everyone?"

"Yes sir," everyone agreed.

"Now, here's the plan..."

Third person POV

The group anxiously awaited their opening to charge forward. Just as the elder had said, it was taking time for Yuyan's chakra to subside. It seemed to go on forever and Madara would simply regenerate.

Many of them had questions as to what was this ethereal power Yuyan had gained, but those were questions they had no time to receive answers for.

"Oh! Obito!" Naruto jogged you to said man, "sorry, I forgot about this earlier but I can't have ya out there with one single eye!" He placed a hand over the eye he no longer had and could suddenly see through both.

"How-"

"Please don't explain it again and focus," Sasuke interrupted their conversation.

"Sage stuff!" Naruto have a quick explanation and got back into formation.

Quickly, the energy receded back into Yuyan's body, an easier obstacle for them to work around.

"Now!"

Ren teleported them to the battle field where they were slightly broken out of formation. It was almost like a feral instinct, but Yuyan charged at those of them who were not Hane, but the family was quick to step in the way and she went back to slashing around her swords at Madara. Her eyes were a fiery, intense red and there were strange, black markings all over her arms and face like scales.

"She is so fucking scary. Remind me to never make her angry again please," Hisui pleaded.

"Break off!" Ryuunosuke commanded, "I'll cover you while I can!" Ryuunosuke planted his staff on the ground and there were seals on the floor around the attacking team members who were not Hane. "Quickly! I can't stand here forever!"

"Naruto! The shadows!" Sasuke warned.

"Got it! Let's get em quick before the old man runs outta juice!" he nodded and the two went around kicking and slicing the air, or at least it seemed that way in everyone's eyes.

Madara flew up high, Yuyan jumped to reach him, but she landed back on the ground unable to fly as he did. He lifted his hand and released several black orbs into the sky which began to pull the earth from underneath. Much quicker than Peins, large rocks had formed and began crashing towards earth.

"This isn't good! He's getting away!" Itachi pointed.

"Itachi, now would be a good time for you Sharingan to start working!" Sasuke informed in an annoying voice. He activated his Susanoo and flew towards the sky, Hisen stayed with Naruto inside his tailed beast since Yuyan would not reach him from that height.

"Not so fast! He's not the only other Uchiha around here!" another Susanoo emerged that belonged to Obito Uchiha.

He flew into the sky as well, him and Ren working together to eliminate the targets falling from the sky.

Meanwhile, Yuyan pursued Madara. She threw a sword that struck his arm in the sky and teleported to him, using the other sword to knock him back to the ground.

"Targets are gone, we'll need ground support again to prevent Yuyan from attacking," Sasuke informed.

Yuyan led the assault on Madara, preventing him time and time over from taking to the sky. Everyone else pulled into the battle and with the help of Ryuunosuke, continued to strike Madara. With Ren's defenses and reflexes and Kiyoko's quick healing, they were able to prevent any major damage.

"You pesky flies!!" Madara lashed out, releasing attacks in all directions, separating everyone from one another. Most of them flew back from the force of his attack, but Yuyan slid in place only a few feet back.

When she recovered, she began to charge one again to Madara, but suddenly fell unconscious on the ground.

"No! This is the worst time for the transition to finish it was earlier than I though!" Ryuunsuke cursed.

"You Hane roaches don't know how to stay dead don't you?" Madara laughed as he approached, "it's no matter. I killed you once and I will do it as many times as I need to."

He approached her and reached for her head, but suddenly his body was engulfed in black flames that seemed to be doing his body great harm.

"Nice one Sasuke!" Naruto praised.

"That wasn't...me?" Sasuke turned to Itachi and everyone was shocked and relieved to see his fully equipped Susanoo and his Mangekyo that had been restored just in the knick of time. Ran had a hand on his shoulder, transferring sage chakra to him.

"You don't be going anywhere near her again, Uchiha Madara. You are a long forgotten relic of my clan and you no longer have a place in this world," he spoke.

"You!! You should be dead!!"

"Yes. You're right I should be, but I was given a second chance. I earned it and I won't let you take that from me."

"Hisui! Now!!" Ryuunosuke called.

The jade headed man performed hand signs for the seal he was taught and slammed his hands on the floor once he was within the correct distance.

Sasuke and Naruto hurried to the scene, but were not so lose enough to make it within the time frame.

"I can't hold him!" Hisui's voice was strained.

Before he could release, Yuyan had woken up and was rushing to his aide. She jumped up in the air, cutting his arms and stabbing the two blades into his chest and rolling on the ground shortly after, she barely had any energy to do this action, but she bought them the time they needed.

"NOW!!" the group shouted in unison as they urged Sasuke and Naruto to give Madara the final tap they needed to seal him.

"NO!! My plan should not have failed!! You traitors, don't forget what they did to the Uchiha, what they did to YOU specifically!! You Hane are pathetic scum that doesn't have a place on this planet or any place! And the rest of you-" Madara was cut off by the rocks engulfing his body.

The nine-tailed beasts emerged from the large mass of rock that was forming and landed on the ground with the rest of the crew. The alliance and other reanimated hokage made their way to the scene.

On the side, a slithering, sinister creature attempts to make his escape.

"Oh no you don't," Itachi steps in his way and activated his Susanoo once again, "you will meet the same fate as Madara." Using the sword of his Susanoo, he pierced the wailing creature and sealed the Black Zetsu once and for all.

"One last think to do. Sakura, Ren, Obito," Ryuunosuke called the three.

"We need to you teleport that thing somewhere someone will never find it. Do you have enough chakra for that?"

Obito and Sakura nodded and smiled, "we'll squeeze out everything that's left.

Ren placed his hand on Obito's shoulders and Sakura transferred all the chakra she could to Obito until they managed to get the moon sized object into an unknown realm.

Everyone took a deep breath and looked around. They were searching for an enemy, a threat that no longer existed.

Was it real?

Was it over?

Naruto threw himself to the ground and sighed, "I'm SO TIRED!"

The alliance cried and wailed in victory, everyone hugged and jumped and danced all over the place. There was no containing their excitement. The war had been won, more conflict was averted once the rinnegan was destroyed.

Yuyan was unconscious again, the chakra had already dwindled down and so did the markings on her body, the seal on her forehead was gone as well as the gate of her life force was opened once again.

Itachi, Hisui, and Kiyoko stood together and watched over the world they had just helped save. They were back together once again.

"Is it actually over? No one else is going to show up right?" Hisui asked.

"I-I don't think so," Kiyoko pat Hisui's shoulder.

"Ah," he let out a shaky breath and a sniffle, "that's...great to hear," he let his emotions fall right through him.

"Yes, it's over," Itachi placed his hand on Hisui's shoulder as well and the three shed tears of joy and anguish, looking after the world that was free from the curse of Madara Uchiha.

__________

UMM SORRY THE BATTLE WAS SUPER LAME I REALLY WANTED TO GET IT OVER WITH...I hate writing about fights and I really wanted to get to the end bc I'm much more excited about that.

I also didn't include the Kaguya stuff because it would drag out the story and they had a lot of extra help so they were able to end it sooner which I feel is a bit realistic in this sense... I hope.

Sorry again for uploading late, I already know what I want to the next few chapters so I WILL HOPEFULLY be uploading relatively soon.

The end is SUPER near, like 2 or 3 chapters away, but I was wondering if anyone is interested in the story of how each pairing will get together? I would end the story still but I would just expand on the story of people who stay together at the end hehe

Let me know if you guys would read that!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.2K 66
Mika Uchiha is the heir to the Uchiha clan, and she hates it. Her father pressures her to be perfect, even after her brother Itachi comes along and t...
4.7K 111 20
A fallen countess mistreated by her step-mother , Who is naruto for her ?? a lover or a brother??? A fateful night to remember... might change y/n l...
24.1K 1K 28
Sequel to Psychopath Naruto fanfiction [ORIGINAL] This is Book 2! WARNING:Short chapters ahead After Y/n left Orochimaru's hideout she joined the Aka...
69.6K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...