With Or Without You

By CurbsideWriter

A flash-forward story continuation of the tv series, "Make It With You", set years into the future. Follow Bi... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Episode One : Someone You Loved
Episode Two : MINE
Episode 4 : Dear Patience

Episode Three : Issues

1.4K 32 22
By CurbsideWriter

AN : Rated PG.  Slightly sexy lang. Sorry for the long wait. This episode went through 3 revisions bago makapasa sa board, lol!  I had to split this episode into two. It was over 10k words and counting (hehe, di pa rin tapos!), baka mabagot kayo pag sobrang haba nung chapter. Anyways, Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER:  Even though I did make the gifs and collage, the videos and photos belong to Star Creatives.  Also, I have no idea how the corporate world works, so forgive any inaccuracies and inconsistencies.

************************

'Cause I got issues

But you got 'em too

So give 'em all to me

And I'll give mine to you

Bask in the glory

Of all our problems

'Cause we got the kind of love

It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues

And one of them is how bad I need you...

~ Julia Michaels ~

************************

Billy tried to sneak inside Gabo's apartment as quietly as she could. It was Monday and she reluctantly left her husband in bed earlier that morning to go to the office.

Ano ka ba, Belinda! Wala pa ngang tanghali, miss mo na kaagad? Paano ka naka-survive ng halos five years na wala s'ya?

She tiptoed her way upstairs into the bedroom. She heard soft grunts and heavy breathing as she opened the door. She saw Gabo down on the floor doing push-ups, in his boxer briefs. Wearing ONLY his boxer briefs. She took in the view as she realized that this was one of the many things that she missed when she didn't have Gabo around in the house...or in her life.

She quickly took off her shoes and her blazer and went towards him. She climbed on top of him, hugging him from the back, wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her cheek in between his shoulders. She smiled when her husband continued doing push-ups while she was clinging to his back, as if she weighed nothing.

Aba, kayang-kaya pa rin ako ha! Parang piggyback na see-saw. "Fit na fit! Sana all," she said, pressing a kiss in between his shoulder blades. "Amoy baby pa rin, kahit pawis!" Gabo didn't say anything. "Uy, nagtatampo ang baby," she teased, before planting a kiss behind his left ear. "Wag ka na magtampo, baby. Kailangan lang ako sa office early this morning."

Gabo quickly maneuvered himself so that he was now facing his wife, and she was now straddling him. "I'm not sulking because you went to the office, Billy. I'm annoyed because I was left here by myself, under strict orders not to go out," he corrected her. "Hindi ako umuwi dito sa Manila para lang maging bilanggo sa loob ng sarili kong apartment."

Billy saw how very irritated her husband was. "Bilanggo talaga?" She tried to pacify him by running her hand down his chest.

"I don't know what else to call it," he replied, taking her hands off his chest and twining her fingers with his. "The least you can do is tell me why I'm on lockdown."

She opened her mouth to talk, and then closed it again, not knowing what to say. She could tell that Gabo saw her hesitation. She shifted her body lower, her ass now resting on his crotch, his hips trapped in between her legs, as if trying to prevent him from escaping. "Wag kang magagalit..."

"Now, you're starting to worry me," he replied. "Bakit ako magagalit? And will you please stop wiggling your ass on my crotch. It's very distracting!"

That's the idea. "Baka kasi pag nalaman mo, mag-walk out ka," Billy told him hesitantly.

"Billy, I'm in my boxer briefs," Gabo pointed out. "Kahit na mag-walk out ako, hindi ako makakalayo." He saw the worried look written all over her face. Whatever she's hiding, she's really scared that he'd get angry with her for it. So he decided to switch tactics.

"Ayaw mong magsalita?" he asked her in a softer tone. "Fine. No sex for you until you tell me what I want to know." He stood up and swiftly pulled away from her grasp.

"Hoy, sa'n ka pupunta?" she shouted after him.

"I'm going to take a shower," Gabo replied abruptly. "And no, you can't come. Literally."

"Gab...honey," Billy whined, as she went after him.

"Don't 'honey' me," Gabo tried to warn her. "I mean it. I'm imposing a sex embargo until you can tell me what's really going on."

"Hoy! Anong sex embargo?" Billy asked as she tried to reason with her husband. She tried to grab him by the arm. "Seryoso ka?"

"Seryoso 'ko," Gabo replied. "Tingnan natin kung makatagal ka. Eh ikaw 'tong hayok na hayok sa katawan ko," he said, trying to suppress a smile while gently swatting her hand away. "No touch!"

Hayok? Ako? Aba! Itong mokong na 'to! "Excuse you! Baka 'yang si Jun-Jun mo ang hindi makatiis na hindi matikman 'tong pudding ko!" she scoffed.

Gabo swiftly grabbed her by the hips and pressed his erect self into her, teasing that spot where he knew she needed him to be. He leaned closer, their faces nearly touching, but not quite. "Talk to me," he whispered seductively, his breath tickling her lips. "Talk to me or I'll stop."

Billy sighed, mustering up enough courage before giving in to his demands. She led him to the edge of the bed to sit down. She stole a quick kiss on his lips before speaking. "There's a board election coming up soon," she began reluctantly.

"Election for what?" Gabo asked, all confused.

"For President and CEO," Billy answered.

"Okay...what does that have to do with me?" Gabo pressed, his wife's answers still not sinking in. "Billy, you have my proxy. You can vote on my behalf," he reminded her.

"I don't think I have any chances of winning this time," Billy answered hesitantly. She looked into his eyes, as if trying to ask for some understanding. "Atty. Vergara believes that the board would have more confidence in you than in me."

"He put you up to this?" Gabo asked, his expression darkening.

"He thinks that between you and Jasper, the members  would vote in your favor," Billy answered him. "You remember Jasper?"

"Remember him?" Gabo scoffed. "I went to school with that asshat. He made my life a living hell. I'm gonna need a lobotomy to forget him," he said. He got up and started pacing the room,  trying to contain his anger. "He's in the running for CEO? How in the hell did he get shares of VillariCorp?"

"He acquired it as part of his divorce settlement," Billy answered. "Mga ten percent. Not as much as our family's shares combined, pero more than the rest of the other shareholders. At sabi ni Vergara, Jasper has been playing underhandedly, trying to secure the votes of the other shareholders," she explained.

"I still don't get  my part in all this," Gabo told her. "Bakit hindi ikaw?"

"Well...the shareholders have lost their confidence in me," Billy revealed to her husband. "Made a few wrong decisions...dealings that fell apart here and there..."

"And Jasper used that to his advantage to call for an election," Gabo finished for her.

Billy nodded her head in agreement. "He made it sound na I was unfit daw to run VillariCorp. Ipinamukha n'ya sa 'kin na I'm only a Villarica by marriage, and that I have neither the business knowledge or the degree to qualify as the company's President and CEO."

"And the shareholders, being the mindless sheep that they are, just ate up every single word that he said," Gabo said with great disdain. He scowled angrily at his wife. "So let me get this straight. 'Yung pagpunta mo sa Croatia, it wasn't really to fix our marriage. Meron kang ulterior motive."

"Gab...NO!" Billy vehemently denied.

"Nagkunwari ka lang na kesyo you wanted to stay married to me...na you never stopped loving me," Gabo accused her, shaking his head. "Ako naman 'tong  si tanga, naniwala agad."

"No, Gab! Please listen," Billy pleaded with him, her eyes welling up with tears. "I do love you! I do want to remain as your wife! I love you! Okay?! None of those were lies-"

Without warning, Gabo pulled her closer and pushed the both of them towards the nearest wall. He pressed his body against hers, his hand holding the back of her head to protect her from the wall.  He pulled her face closer to his,  and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. He pried her mouth open with his tongue that had her moaning in no time. She was gasping for breath when he finally pulled away slightly, a naughty smile slowly spreading on his face.

"Gotcha," he whispered seductively, before planting another kiss on her lips.

Billy moaned softly into his mouth. "Hindi ka galit?" she asked in between kisses.

Gabo pulled away slightly. "No," he scoffed, his fingers gently caressing her cheeks, wiping her tears away with this thumb. "What? Did you really think that I'll scream, stomp my feet and throw a tantrum, then pack up my bags and haul my ass back to Dubrovnik? Please. You can't get rid of me that easily," he told her, trying to coax a smile from his wife. "I love you, forever and for always."

"And I love you, forever and for always," she whispered in return.  "But I lied to you," Billy reminded her husband.

"Yeah...don't do that anymore," Gabo nonchalantly told her, as he stole another kiss from her lips. He looked at her and saw that she was still staring at him disbelievingly. "Don't act as if I'm gonna judge you for every mistake that you make," he said, throwing her own words back at her. "As for the shareholders...I'll take care of it."

"Pero, hon...si Jasper-" Billy tried to speak, but Gabo silenced her with another kiss.

"We'll figure something out," he tried to reassure her. "The way I see it, mas magkakaproblema tayo sa legal."

"Why do say that?" Billy asked worriedly.

"Well, Madam President," Gabo whispered as he pressed another kiss into her mouth. "You're influencing my vote by having sex with me. That is clear and blatant bribery. What will the board say about that?" he asked seductively.

"Well, Mr. Villarica," she said with a smile, finally, before wrapping her arms around his neck as she relished her husband's unconditional forgiveness. "They can call it bribery all they want, but I call it conjugal rights. Asawa kaya kita! I am well-within my rights to have sex with you whenever I want!"

Gabo laughed out loud. "Wow. Nahahawa ka na kay Stephen. Lawyer na lawyer ang dating. So, wala palang bisa 'yung sex embargo kung nagkataon. Baka mademanda pa'ko!"

Billy squeaked when Gabo hoisted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Gabo! Where are we going?"

Gabo proceeded to walk them towards the bathroom. "Exercise natin 'yung conjugal rights mo," he replied mischievously.

"Sa shower talaga?" she asked, clinging on to her husband's neck. "Hon, it took me  45 minutes to flat-iron my hair this morning just to get it pin-straight. Kukulot 'to uli if it gets wet."

"Good," Gabo replied. "I like your hair better when it's curly anyway," he reminded her as they entered the shower stall.

Billy squealed in protest when Gabo turned the water on. He silenced her once again by kissing her deeply in the mouth, stripping her wet clothes off her body. Not long after that, her protests were replaced with moans of delight and gasps of ecstasy. 

************************

After a long day at the office, Billy decided to go back to the mansion first to freshen up and change her clothes, before going to see Gabo back in his apartment.

Ayoko naman makita n'ya kong haggard. Gwapo asawa mo, Belinda. Kailangan, maalindog palagi. She was at the foot of the stairs about to race to the bedroom when Manang Lupita, the head housekeeper of the mansion, tried to get her attention.

"Madam, napa-aga po kayo," Manang Lupita greeted her.

"Aalis ho ako ulit, Manang Lupita," she told the elderly woman, whom she had come to rely on over the years.

"Ay, sayang naman 'yung ihihandang hapunan ni Chef! Mukhang masarap pa naman," Manang Lupita cheerfully said.

"Kayo na lang ho ng mga ibang kasambahay ang kumain...wait, sinong Chef?" Billy did a double take. The housekeeper had always been reliable. She has loyally been with the Villarica's since Gabo was a little kid, and she has always been a trusted employee ever since. But she is getting older so she might have been confused with the so-called new hire.

"Yung bagong chef ho na katatanggap n'yo lang daw. Sabi n'ya ho eh na-hire n'yo daw po s'ya bilang head ng kitchen staff kaninang umaga," the housekeeper explained.

"Manang Lupita, wala ho akong bagong tanggap na chef dito sa mansion! Nasa'n na sya?" Billy demanded. She was in such a good mood before this.

"Andun ho sa kusina kasama nina Mona at Chona," Manang Lupita informed her, "In fairness, Madam, may itsura si Chef. At saka, Englisher. Medyo na-nosebleed nga ho 'yung dalawa."

Billy felt her annoyance rising by the second. She stormed off, heading for the kitchen,with the elderly housekeeper following closely behind her. "Manang Lupita, sana ho, uli-uli, i-check n'yo muna sa 'kin bago kayo nagpapapasok ng kung sinu-sino-..." Billy stopped abruptly when she saw who was doing the cooking.

"Honey, I'm home," Gabo greeted her with a smirk.

Billy quickly ran towards him and leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and peppering him with kisses. When Billy's lips found his, she pried his mouth open with her tongue. They both moaned, quickly forgetting about the curious eyes that were watching them.

"Maiwan na po muna namin kayo," Manang Lupita said, excusing herself and shooing the rest of the maids out of the kitchen. Gabo waived them off while Billy continued to kiss him.

"Ugh," Billy whined when Gabo sat her down on the counter, finally breaking their kiss.

"Excuse me po, Madam, pero hindi po ako ang dinner n'yo," Gabo said with a light laugh.

"I'm just glad that you're home," Billy told him, stealing another kiss from his lips.

"Talaga?" Gabo asked slyly. "Kahit hindi ako nagpaalam?"

"Alam ko naman na walang makakapagbawal sa 'yo. Sooner or later, uuwi at uuwi ka rin dito kasi hindi mo matitiis na magkahiwalay tayo ng bahay," Billy said as she reached in to kiss her husband again.

"Good, because I'm done asking for permission," Gabo informed while returning his wife's kisses. Her advances were actually amusing him. He allowed her hands to sneak inside his shirt. He smiled when her palms roamed freely all over his chest.

"Hubaran talaga gusto mo, Belinda? 'Wag mo 'kong hahamunin. Kainin ko 'yang pudding mo dito mismo sa kitchen counter," he whispered sultrily in between kisses.

"Are you really threatening me with a good time?" Billy asked playfully.

"Ah, gano'n? Palaban ka na ha," Gabo challenged her, knowing full well that his wife wasn't into sharing him with an audience.

As if on cue, Manang Lupita reappeared by the archway, clearing her throat. "Madam, Sir...nasa may gate daw po sina Anna at Val. Urgent daw po," the housekeeper announced.

Billy tried to compose herself. She was so embarrassed that Manang Lupita caught them in such an intimate position. She buried her blushing face into the crook of her husband's neck, muffling her groans of frustration. She was torn between wanting to make out with her husband some more and wanting to kill her employees. She was so grateful when Gabo answered for her.

"It's okay, Manang. Pakisabi sa guard, patuluyin sila," Gabo told the housekeeper.

"Ugh! I don't wanna talk to them," Billy complained. "Kakauwi ko pa lang galing ng office!"

"I know, honey," Gabo tried to pacify his upset wife. "I'm sure they'll be quick," he tried to assure her. "You deal with them. I'm gonna set up the table for our dinner date," he added, before patting her on the butt and sending her off.

Billy reluctantly obeyed and went to the drawing room where Anna and Val soon arrived. "This better be good," she warned her employees.

"Ah...Madam...sumabay na po ako kay Val kasi nakalimutan n'yo po sa office itong briefcase n'yo," Anna explained, warily presenting her briefcase to her, which Billy quickly took. Anna's neck craned towards the dining room and saw the romantic set-up. "Sorry po, talaga, Madam! Hindi po naman namin alam na meron kayong private dinner!"

Ito talagang si Anna! Parang tama yata si Gabo. Mukhang matsi-tsismis talaga na may boy toy ako. She tried to ignore what Anna said and turned her attention to Val. "How about you, Val? What brings you here?"

"Sorry po, Madam Belinda. It wasn't my intention to intrude in your privacy. Meron lang po akong natanggap info from a reliable source, Madam," Val replied warily. "Si Mr. Yang daw po, ang iboboto sa board election is si Sir Jasper."

"And you couldn't just pick up the phone to tell her, Val?" Gabo made his presence known by coming out of the dining room.

Hero Husband to the rescue! Billy sighed in relief as she stood beside Gabo. Who needs John Lloyd or Piolo when I have you. Belinda couldn't help but smile.

Anna was stunned and speechless at first. Then, she ran towards her former boss. "Zer! Oh my God! Zer Gab!" Anna looked towards Billy. "Madam, pa-isa lang ha?" she asked for permission before giving Gabo a great big hug. "Zer! Na-miss kita, Zer! Welcome home!"

"Thank you, Anna," Gabo said with a soft laugh as she hugged his waist. Whether he cared to admit it or not, he missed his diminutive former secretary. He tried to let go first, except Anna wouldn't. "Okay...still hugging."

"Ahem," Billy cleared her throat, signaling for Anna to let go of her husband.

"Sorry po, Madam," Anna apologized. "Na-miss ko lang po talaga si Zer!"

"Welcome back, Sir Gabriel," Val offered to shake Gabo's hand.

Gabo took the offered handshake. "Thank you, Val," he said. "So...what were you saying about Mr. Yang?"

Val looked to Billy as if asking for permission. Billy merely nodded her head at him. "If you can recall, sir, Mr. Yang is now one of the minority shareholders of VillariCorp..."

Of course. My father's past indiscretions always come back to haunt them. As usual, I get to clean up my dad's mess. Gabo just bobbed his head and urged him to continue.

"Well, at first, we were sure that Mr. Yang would be voting for Madam Billy," Val told them. "But now, my source says na he'd be voting for Mr. Jasper."

Billy worriedly looked at Gabo, who maintained a straight face. "And this source of yours is reliable?" her husband asked the assistant.

Val nodded his head. "My source is part of Mr. Yang's senior staff, sir."

Great. Gabo tried to hide his annoyance.

As if that wasn't enough, Manang Lupita reappeared into the room announcing the arrival of yet another uninvited guest.

"Sir, Madam...si Atty. Vergara po, nasa may gate daw sabi ng guard," the housekeeper told them.

"By all means, send him in," Gabo retorted, giving his wife an annoyed look, which she returned with an apologetic smile. Right. Looks like date night is postponed for the time being. Might as well make this a party. He turned his attention back to Manang Lupita.  "Manang, pakisabi ho kina Mona and Chona, magdala ng snacks and refreshments dito for our guests."

"Opo, sir," Manang Loring replied before excusing herself from the room.

Not long after that, they heard Atty. Vergara's arrival. "Belinda! I'm not sure if you've heard..." the lawyer tried to say as he walked inside the drawing room, but suddenly stopped when he saw Gabo. "Mr. Villarica! I didn't think I'd see you here."

"I don't recall needing YOUR permission to live in my own house, Attorney," Gabo retorted. "Although, I distinctly remember having a rule AGAINST coming to the house unannounced."

"I was actually hoping to talk about the election with Belinda-" Atty. Vergara tried to explain himself before Gabo interrupted him again.

"Madam President Villarica," Gabo corrected him. "She's your boss, not your servant. I won't tolerate any disrespect in our house, Atty. Vergara. Are we clear?" Gabo sternly asked, as Billy went by his side, running her palm all over his back to calm him down.

"Yes, sir. I understand. My apologies," Atty. Vergara replied regretfully.

The two maids entered the room with snacks and refreshments. "Have a kremšnita. It's a fluffy, vanilla custard cake from Croatia. It's my wife's favorite. Try it. It's really good. I should know. I made it," Gabo bragged, trying to lighten the mood, as Mona and Chona served the unexpected guests. "It's actually much better with crème fraîche than whipped cream, but I didn't have enough time to make it from scratch, and the grocery stores here seems to seriously lack it," he continued, as the guests ate.

"Try n'yo po sa Landers or sa S&R next time, Zer," Anna suggested, while munching on the cake.

"You're assuming there will be a next time," Gabo said dryly. Anna merely bowed her head and continued eating silently.

When the mood of the room seemed to have calmed down, Gabo spoke again. "Atty. Vergara, I understand your concern, but whatever you have to say, Val had already informed us," he said, nodding his head towards Billy's executive assistant. "And as for the election, hindi ka pa ba nagsasawa? From what I've heard, that's all you and my wife ever discuss at the office. Are you really going to intrude in our private time to discuss work?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry. That was not my intention," Atty. Vergara replied apologetically. He stood up from his seat and tried to excuse himself.

"One more thing, Atty. Vergara," Gabo stopped him from leaving. He walked closer to the lawyer to have some semblance of privacy. "Don't  think that I haven't found out that it was your idea for me to come back here in Manila," he whispered sternly. "Next time you need something done, you do it yourself. Presidente ng VillariCorp si Billy. Hindi utusan mo."

"Yes, sir. Understood," the lawyer nodded his head in agreement. "I'll take my leave now."

"I'll walk you out," Billy offered.

"No, Madam President, you really don't have to," Atty. Vergara tried to refuse.

"I insist," Billy replied firmly. "I have some things that I need to say to you." She leaned over and kissed her husband's cheek. "I'll be quick," she assured him, before stepping out with the lawyer.

Gabo followed Billy with his eyes until she disappeared. She's a big girl, Gabo. She can handle herself. You don't have to defend her at the drop of a hat. He then turned his attention back the two remaining guests. "Anna, please send a memo out. Let everyone from senior staff and below know that no one is to come to this house unless summoned or with an appointment. Tell them it's by order of the president of the company."

"Yes, Zer," Anna replied, taking notes on her phone.

"What about the Mr. Yang situation, Sir Gab?" Val asked curiously.

"I will handle Mr. Yang myself," Gabo reassured him.

"It's not just him, sir," Val said warily. "During Madam Belinda's absence, Sir Jasper had been manipulating the minority shareholders to vote in favor of him. Baka po tama si Atty. Vergara, sir. Maybe the board would have more confidence in you if run for president instead of Madam Belinda."

Gabo shook his head to disagree. "They already tossed me out years ago," he reminded Val. "Like I told my wife, I'm not going to throw my hat in the ring, I don't care what our entire legal department says. And please don't talk about my wife as if she's a candidate. She IS the president of VillariCorp."

"Yes, sir. My apologies," Val said sorrily.

"Don't let it happen again," Gabo warned him. He looked sternly at the two. "I don't think I need to remind you both to keep quiet about my return."

"Yes, sir," they both replied in unison.

"Good," Gabo said.

"Madam Belinda is already using your old office," Anna said, stating the obvious. "Pero, pwede naman ho na yung katabing office na lang ang sa inyo, Zer."

"I won't be staying that long," Gabo informed them. He saw the surprised expressions on both their faces. "What I mean is that, while my wife and I are back together, I'm only staying in the company for as long as Billy needs me."

"Ahhh, so hanggang election day lang kayo?" Anna asked him. "Pero kailangan n'yo pa rin po ng senior staff habang nandito kayo, Zer."

"I'm not the CEO anymore, Anna," Gabo reminded her. "If anything, I'll only be needing two people. One, an executive assistant. Check with Germalyn in TC if I could borrow Manny from her."

"Papayag 'yun, Zer! Ako bahala," Anna assured him.

Gabo nodded his head. "Do it discreetly, Anna. While you're at it, I'll also be needing an administrative assistant," he continued. He turned his attention back to Val "I was planning to have Anna ask HR if we could borrow Eric. Will it be a problem if I ask him to work for me again temporarily?"

"No, sir, it wouldn't be a problem," Val replied. "I appreciate that you asked me first out of respect, sir, but Eric and I actually parted ways amicably, sir."

Amicably? Wow. Meron palang gano'n? "Okay good to know," Gabo told him.

"How about a personal assistant, Zer?" Anna asked him.

"You think I'd need one? Like I said, I won't be here that long," Gabo reiterated.

"Kailangan n'yo yun," Anna insisted.

"Okay, fine," Gabo relented. "See if Elaine is available."

"Naku, Zer, wag na 'yun! Ako na lang. Ako na lang ulit," Anna volunteered herself.

"Anna, you're already the personal assistant to the president of the company. Being my personal assistant would be considered a demotion, Gabo pointed out. "Besides, my wife needs your expertise more than I do."

"Talagang si Elaine po gusto n'yo, Zer?" Anna asked again. "Numero unong tsismosa po yun, walang nagbago."

"I told you, I don't need my own P.A., Anna. You're the one insisting that I need one," Gabo told her.

"Ganito na lang, Zer. Kaya ko namang pagsabayin kayo ni Madam," Anna tried to negotiate with him.

"Fine. Whatever," Gabo finally gave in. "Anything else we need to discuss, we can put off until the next time we see each other. You each have your orders. Anything else comes up, don't call me, I'll call you." He looked at both Anna and Val, who were nodding their heads. "Okay, class dismissed."

Val and Anna said goodnight to Billy as they saw themselves out. She bid them goodbye in return. Back in the drawing room, she saw her husband sitting down, rubbing his eyes, both in frustration and exhaustion. She made her way towards him, and sat on his lap to give him comfort.

"Okay ka lang, hon?" she lovingly asked him.

"I'll be fine, hon," Gabo replied, giving her a qick peck on the lips. "What happened with Atty. Vergara?"

"Don't worry, I already put him in his place," Billy assured him. "Init ng ulo mo kanina, ha," she pulled him closer, gently massaging the back of his neck.

"You shouldn't have to put him in his place," Gabo replied with a hint of annoyance. "He's been with the company for years. Dapat, alam na n'ya kung saan s'ya lulugar. Hindi ko gusto 'yung inaasta n'ya. Parang hindi ka n'ya boss!"

"He's simply trying to re-establish his authority," Billy tried to explain."Insecure kasi s'ya dahil sa closeness ko with Sputnik. Ayaw n'ya ng nasasapawan."

"Close kayo ni Sputnik?" Gabo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mas close tayo, syempre!" Billy replied with a giggle, before planting another kiss on his lips.

Gabo sighed when her lips left his. "I know you wanted the element of surprise when we deal with Jasper. Well, that cat's out of the bag."

"Don't worry," Billy reassured him. "Wala namang magsasabi kahit kanino na nakita ka nila dito tonight."

"I still need to deal with Mr. Yang," Gabo reminded his wife.

"It's fine. We'll deal with it tomorrow. Halika na sa bedroom," she said teasingly, before she jumped up from his lap and ran away from him.

"Paano 'yung date night natin? Sayang naman yung niluto ko," Gabo complained to her with a pout.

"Ano akala mo, matutulog na tayo?" Billy answered naughtily. "Pwede pa yan mamaya, pang-midnight snack."

"Okay, fine," Gabo finally agreed. "But I'm bringing the whipped cream."

"For what?" she asked curiously.

"Masarap din 'tong pang topping ng pudding," Gabo replied naughtily, as he grabbed two cans of whipped cream from the table.

Billy squealed as Gabo chased her into the living room, up the stairs, to their bedroom.

************end of episode************

The King is back in the kingdom. Sa mga tumarantado kay Queen habang wala sya...HALA LAGOT!

On the next episode of With Or Without You...

May bagong character. May magbabalik. May magagalit. May sexy times.  Ang dami pang isyu ng GaBi. Don't cancel your subscription. We're not done with their issues just yet.

KAWAY-KAWAY: Sa mga nag-message sa 'kin to continue the story, thank you. Sa mga nagpadala ng words of encouragement, salamuch! Kay Dormammy, salamat sa inspiration. Kayo ni ForeverHopeQuen ang mga idols ko sa pagsusulat. Mga alamat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
114K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
230K 4.6K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...