Take Me With You (Deadlox/End...

Von Clouds-of-Anime

Everyone's dream is to meet a Youtuber on Minecraft. It was what all my schoolmates talked about. Too bad I d... Mehr

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EXPLANATION CHAPTER
4K VIEWS :0 + Announcement

Chapter 10

188 6 3
Von Clouds-of-Anime

~Enderlox's POV~

I turned back into Enderlox, and we tried to trace the tracks of the two girls. Unfortunately, Ty must've found Layla and given her directions, because they arent anywhere in our forest.

And our forest was inescapable except for those who have the route to get out.

"You should not have kept Ty," WitherMU said. We were sitting in my ruined cave, with redstone spilling everywhere. "Females stick to each other. They help each other."

I shrugged and threw more redstone into the fire. Im sick of redstone now. They remind me of Layla, and how a female outsmarted three hybrids. Incredibly powerful hybrids, with powers. All with some chunks of redstone.

The fire blazed red for a few moments, and i threw more redstone in it. Where were Layla and Ty now? And to think i loved Ty. Well i can say to her goodbye now. I just dont know about Layla. All that smart in there... Maybe I'll gift Ty to Skybrine instead, and keep Layla.

Ten months. Ten more months to go. Either Ty or Layla was my second part. Which one? Which one?

"What are you thinking?" Skybrine asked, watching the flames rise higher and higher.

I immediately shut down my thoughts. I shouldve known he would sneak into my mind like that. I quickly thought of other things to confuse him, and it worked.

"We let them escape," WitherMU blasted a few wither bombs out the cave entrance. They set fire to a few trees outside.

"That Layla one, shes smart," Skybrine got to his feet and found some more coal to get the fire burning. "Green hair with pink highlights... How did she do that?"

"With dye," I answered. They looked at me. "When I sucked her in she had black hair with neon blue tips. Then she bent the rules of Minecraft logic and applied dye to her own hair. I was pretty surprised when she doused me in pink, too."

Skybrine and WitherMU laughed. "You were Deadlox then, werent you?" Skybrine chuckled.

I smiled and nodded. Layla had a gift. It was also logic manipulation, but in a different way. Instead of manipulating the logic of time and space, like Ty, she can bend the rules and her own mind and fear. Like when I had told her to run when i had first met her. She had ran in my direction and stabbed me. I brushed my hand along my scar. If she had stabbed a bit lower she would've pierced my heart and i would be dead.

"Lets just wait," I said, folding my wings over myself, curling up into a ball. "She left all her stuff here. They'll come back."

~Layla's POV~

I woke up to someone flashing the lights on and off. I cracked open my eyes and saw a big furry head right up in my face, and heard the curtains shutting and opening again.

"Stahp dat," I moaned, turning over and hiding myself under the covers. I actually meant for all the hybrids to stop getting in my face, but apparently Jerome got the wrong idea and had stopped flicking the curtains.

When i opened my eyes he was still there in my face.

"look," i said. "If you dont want a broken nose, then you had better get up." i tried rolling over to the side but realized how awkward the situation is. He was pinning me down with his body.

"Morning," he said cheerfully.

I froze for a few moments, then remembered a few lessons from the self-defense my mom had forced me to take. Remembering her brought a huge heartache, but i pushed it aside. Nothing i can do about that now.

I thrust my knee up and it hit Jerome in the thigh, a bit off course from my original target, but it'll have to do. When he recoiled, i quickly wrapped my arm around his neck and flipped myself from under the covers, landing on the bacca's back and wretching his head backwards in the process.

"See, this is what happens when you wake me up and pin me down," i said cheerfully, matching his tone. He murmured something i didnt catch, and i let him go. I sprang off the bed at once. Nothing to wke you up more than a little awkward surprise and a little self-defense. I looked back to see if Jerome was alright. He was rubbing his thigh and checking his throat in the mirror, but i was pretty gentle apart from when i kneed him in the thigh. He had been asking for that.

I changed into a black shirt and black pants and combed my hair in the bathroom, then hurried downstairs. Ty and Mitch were in the kitchen, and they were laughing about something. When they saw me, the laughing died out.

Mitch cleared his throat nervously. "What happened to Jerome?"

I rolled my shoulders. "He'll probably be limping for a few days." Then I heard a thump and saw Jerome limping down the stairs. Perfecr timing. I grabbed myself a bowl of cereal and sat across from Mitch. I leaned closer. "Any questions?"

Mitch looked nervous. "Uh, no."

I smiled and leaned back in my chair. "Great." Jerome sat next to me, then scooted his chair a bit to get some distance and shoveled his cereal down his throat. At least his neck was alright.

"That was epic!" Ty laughed, breaking the silence. She held out her hand for a high-five and i returned it.

"Girls are so violent these days," Jerome muttered, rubbing his thigh, but he was smiling.

"Well we gotta learn some defense to fend off pervs and drunks," I teased.

Jerome put a hand to his chest, pretending to look offended. "I'm not drunk."

Mitch grabbed a few empty bottles of beer from under the table and shook it in Jerome's face. "You drank this a few hours agooooo," he sang.

"BUSTED," Ty pointed at Jerome with both hands and fell off her chair, laughing her dragon tail off. I finished my cereal, grabbed Jerome's bowl and threw it at Mitch. It hit him square in the chest.

"I bet this was some silly dare you two made," i laughed and grabbed some more empty beer bottles from undee the table. "Both of you are drunk!"

Mitch leaned forward. His eyes were clear. "You have no proof i drank those."

I pretended to study the bottles. "Hmm... Lets see. Its written here in permanent marker that 'Mitch drinked diss.' I wonder if there's another Mitch in this house..."

Mitch frowned. "I dont remember writing that a few hours ago."

Ty yelled from the floor, "A HA! That means you were drunk!"

I peered over the edge of the table. Ty was sitting up. "Are you drunk too?" It wasnt good to get drunk in the morning.

Ty laughed. "Oh no, dragons dont get drunk. We just get high. It'll pass in a minute or two."

I breathed a sigh of relief. One drunk was already a lot. Mitch seemed to have recovered. I went over to the sink amd grabbed a huge bowl of ice water, complete with a few ice cubes for good measure.

"I NOMINATE JEROME FOR THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE," i yelled and dumped the whole content of it on the bacca's head. Ty fell off her chair again and Mitch was laughing so hard his face turned red.

"WHAT THE FAK?!" Jerome shouted, jumping out of his seat, all sobered up.

"You're welcome," i tossed the bowl back into the kitchen sink and ducked when Jerome leapt at me.

I heard Mitch mutter to Ty, "Where did you find her? You know how boring it is around here. Why did you never bring her here?"

Ty rolled her eyes and grabbed Jerome to keep him from clawing my face off. "She was escaping from those three hybrids."

Mitch's eyes widened. "You still have contact with them?"

"Well duh," I sat back down again. "It was Enderlox who caught me first. And then suddenly I was a birthday present to Skybrine. And then I made a golem with redstone iron and I think it bought us some time."

Mitch nodded and Jerome finally calmed down enough to sit down.

"Why do they never come here anyway?" I asked.

Mitch grunted. "Bad relationship. We used to be really good friends, then Skybrine left our little group of six and took WitherMU with him. Enderlox left a little while after."

"Where's the sixth hybrid, then?" Ty frowned.

Then there was a knock at the door.

Dun dun DUN! Who the hell?

*evil grin*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.6K 66 35
Hello my name is Ender! Im an EnderDragon hybrid, half human pretty much. This is about my mysterious life in a new school, with my new friends, Team...
2.7K 82 31
This is my first fan fiction and I am so excited. Please don't hate. And this contains strong language. Also this is a mix between Minecraft and the...
7.7K 317 43
Adam, Jason, and Ty all go to the end together, unaware of the consequence that would follow shortly after. The mission was put as a success, but was...
2.5K 73 17
Lol his friends too, dummy