Klaus's Daughter »»» TVD

Autorstwa Insanity69

Klaus has a daughter. Her name is Alexia Mikaelson. She's a fighter a survivor, sarcastic, caring, nice and t... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Urgent Authors Note!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Angel of Darkness
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N and Q & A
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
FINALS
Chapter 18
Harry Potter!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q&A?
A/N
Q&A
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New Stories!!!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Video
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Urgent AN
Ask Alex?
Ask Alex
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
URGENT AN
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Happy Halloween
Fanfiction Awards
TVD Awards
Another urgent AN
Coming Down

Chapter 4

38.3K 725 191
Autorstwa Insanity69

Alex's P.O.V.

I walked into the boarding house to see Stefan pinning Damon to the wall.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing." Damon hissed.

"He was bit by a werewolf." Stefan explained. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god. I uh-" I was speechless. I don't want to lose him, not again.

"We'll find a cure." I said and Stefan nodded agreeing with me.

"Don't waste your time, their is no cure." Damon exclaimed. I shake my head.

"I still have hope. And I promise you Damon I will not let you die from this I will find a way to save you." And with that I walked out. Is there even a cure for a werewolf bite? I don't want to lose Damon again but I already have. He's in love with Elena.

I was walking along the shops when I pulled my phone out and called Marcel.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey Marcel can you do me a favor?"

"Sure what do you need?"

"I need you to talk to the witches and have them find a cure for a werewolf bite." I tell him.

"I'll try but I don't think their's a cure though but I'll talk to them." I sighed.

"Thanks Marcel."

"No problem and please don't tell me it's you who is bit." I shake my head even though he can't see.

"No it's uh...friend of mine just tell me ASAP when you find anything."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later."

"Yea." And with that he hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and walk down the street and to the town square and their is people everywhere for this movie which I don't know the name to. I walk around until I see Elena and a brunette boy with her. They look alike maybe they are siblings.

Stefan just texted me saying he's going to ask the witches for a cure and this abandoned witch house and I'm going there right now.
-
I enter the house and instantly hear whispers and they don't seem happy. I walk down the stairs to where Stefan and Bonnie is.

"The witches aren't happy." Bonnie says.

"Yea because I'm here." Bonnie gives me a slight glare and Stefan a half smile. Yea Bonnie doesn't like me because who my father is and the witches don't like me because I'm an original.

Bonnie started talking to the witches when Bonnie started screaming.

"Bonnie?!" Stefan said catching her as she fell. Bonnie's eyes opened.

"Why have you come here?"

"Emily." Stefan stated. My eyes widened a bit surprised.

"I know why you are here but I will not help you." Emily/Bonnie states.

"And why the hell not?" I growled.

"I think it's Damon's time to die."

"So their is a cure." Stefan interjected. Emily didn't say anything.

"What is the cure?" I ask stepping forward.

"No I won't tell you."

"What is the cure?!" I yell. Then it all clicked. My dad.

"Stefan it's my dad....he knows the cure it's him, his blood." Then Emily/Bonnie fainted. I left and called Marcel telling him to forget about talking to the witches.

I ran back to the boarding house to check on Damon. Stefan texted me telling me he is in the basement cellar.

I walk downstairs and walked to the cell door and peered inside and saw Damon sitting against the wall and his head hanging low.

"How ya feeling?" I ask him. He lifts his head up and looks at me and smirks at me a little.

"I'm awesome." He says sarcastically then started coughing up blood. I started unlocking the door.

"Don't" Damon muttered. "I'm dangerous like this." I roll my eyes at him.

"Damon I think I can handle myself I'm over 1000 years old and I'm an original hybrid." After I said that Alaric came down.

"Hey." He says to me with a small smile which I returned.

"Hey." I said. Damon stared coughing up blood again and fell over.

"Lock the door behind me." I tell Alaric and he nods. I opened the door and walked in.

"Don't" I hear Damon say. I crouch down and help him sit up. He began coughing up blood again. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back trying to sooth him a little. I kept whispering 'it's going to be okay' and 'we will find a cure'.

After he was done coughing he laid his head on my lap as he was breathing heavily. I ran my hands through his hair and it made him relax a bit.

"You kept it." He muttered.

"Huh?" I looked where he was looking and it was my necklace.

"Of course I kept it, it was the only thing I had that reminded me of you." I said with a sad smile. He smiled abit.

"I'm sorry." He said and started to groan.

"Ugh just kill me please." Damon groaned as he clutched his stomach. "Save me the pain and kill me." Damon said in pain. I shook my head.

"No Damon! I'm not going to kill you. You will live, you aren't going to die!" I exclaimed. Alaric left and soon came back with threes glasses and poured bourbon in them and setting the two on the little window thing. Damon stumbled and stood up and got the drinks and took a sip of his and gave me mine.

"I n-need blood." Damon muttered. Ric nodded and went to get blood bags.

He laid on the ground next to me as I rubbed his shoulder as her coughed.

"Alexia-" Damon started.

"Hm?" I said.

"I will love you forever Ms.Alexia." I furrow my eyebrows slightly.

"Can I escort you to the founders ball?" Damon whispered.

"Damon snap out of it." I said. Damon sat up quickly and looked around and when he saw me he lunged at me and I quickly moved out of the way. I ran at him pinning him to the ground.

"Damon you have to snap out if it!" Then realization dawned on him and he snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry." He exclaimed putting his face in his hands.

"It's alright." I say.

I heard someone come down to the basement and I heard talking in the room near by.

"Where's Damon " I heard a woman's voice say.

"Why?" Ric asks.

"Over here." I cop says looking at Damon and I. "We got two of them." He explained.

"We just want to talk to him." The woman said and I heard a door slam closed and lock.

"I wouldn't go in there!" Ric yells.

The woman unlocks the door and opens it. Damon quickly grabs me and we are now behind the door. The woman slowly walks in.

"Liz..." Damon muttered. She quickly turns around and Damon runs at her pushing her into a wall knocking her out and runs.

I chase after him and ended up in towns square. I look around trying to see if I can find him. I texted Stefan telling him what happened. It was now night. I found Elena and told her what happened and she left to tell her brother and friend. I look around and see him stumbling along in the grass where no one can see him. I used my vamp speed and ran over to him.

"Damon hey! We have to get you out of here." He turned around he was all sweaty and he had dry blood on his shirt. I walked over to him as he began to collapse but I easily caught him. He stumbled a bit and I ran to the boarding house. I led him up to his room and laying him on his bed. I searched through his drawers for a new shirt and I grabbed a random black button up shirt and walked over to him helping him sit up. I lifted his shirt up and took it off. I saw his perfect body that girls would drool over. Focus Alex!

I helped him put the shirt on and buttoned it up.

"T-thank you Alex." Damon mumbled.

"Sh just sleep." I say and he nods and I here his breathing slowed a bit telling me he was asleep. I walked to the bathroom grabbing a rag and putting it under cold water and coming back out and carefully laying next to him and patted his forehead with the rag to try and bring down his temperature.

"I'm sorry." Damon says as he tried to move to face me fully.

"Hey don't move okay." I say rubbing his shoulder.

"Stefan told me what happened 164 years ago and I just want to say I'm sorry. I was being a dick." I shake my head.

"It's okay Damon." I gently wrap my arms around him and hug him, I felt his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"I still love you Alex." He said softly. I pulled away from him a bit to look at his face shocked.

"Your not hallucinating are you?"

"No!" I nod. "I bet you liked me a lot more when I was human huh?" I shake my head.

"I like the way you were then and now." He lazily nods and starts closing his eyes. I leant up and softly kissed him. I felt him kiss back. I pulled away when I heard someone walk in the room.

"Well this is awkward." I turn to see Katherine standing there with a smirk on her face and holding a vile of what looks like blood.

"What's that?" I say pointing to the vile as I stood up.

"The cure." She states and tosses it to me. "Who knew your fathers blood was the cure."

"Wait how did you get this?" I ask her in confusion.

"Stefan handed himself over to Klaus in order to save Damon's life."

"Oh my god." I whisper.

"Well I need to go and run as far as possible so see you later." She waves her hand at me then disappears from my sight. I took off the cap of the vile and walked over to Damon helping him sit up and made him drink my fathers blood. He coughed a bit but then started drinking it. He started to look better. He managed to finish it and pull away as he was able to sit on his own now.

"I'll get you some blood bags." I say quietly and quickly ran to the basement grabbing a few blood bags and came back to Damon's room and handed the blood bags to him and he instantly began draining them. After he was done he wiped the blood that was on his mouth.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.

"Better." I nodded. "I need a shower." He states before he walks into the bathroom. I walk downstairs as Elena comes rushing in.

"How's Damon?" She asks me.

"He's fine now Stefan found a cure." She sighs in relief.

"Where's Stefan?" She asks me. I walk over to the alcohol pouring myself a glass if bourbon and taking a sip.

"Are you sure you care?" I ask her and she glares at me. I sigh. "He turned himself over to my father." She looks shocked.

"Why would he do that?" I roll my eyes.

"To save Damon, his brother!" I explained. I look at my wrist like I'm checking the time. "Well look at the time I think I should go, it's a long way back to New Orleans." I walk to the front door and as I start opening it, it was slammed shut. I turned my head and give the person a 'what the hell' look.

"Where are you going?" Damon asks me and I sigh.

"I need to head back to New Orleans." He shakes his head.

"You don't have to. Why don't you stay?" I look into his icy blue eyes which are so hard to resist to. I sigh in defeat and he smirks.

"Fine." I said and head the other way. I find myself a room and plop myself on the bed. How long should I stay here? Like I mean I have a city to run but Marcel is there so things should be fine. He will be able to run New Orleans by himself he has done it before for like 10 years when I decided I wanted to explore some and he did a fine job in doing so. I sigh.

I felt a presence and turn my head to face the door to see Damon leaning against the door frame.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied. I sat up. We were both silent as he just stood there looking at me and I looking at him.

Did you mean it?" I asked breaking the silence.

"If your talking about me still loving you then yes." He responds.

I stand up and face him.

"And I still love you Damon. I never stopped loving you." He looked slightly taken aback. He looked at me with something in his eyes that I couldn't read. He walked up to me cupping my face and kissed me. I felt the sparks I felt earlier when we kissed but it was much stronger. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I obliged and opened my mouth slightly. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth as our tongues battled for dominance and he won. His hands trailed down to my ass gripping it and pulled up so I can wrap my leg around his torso. I leaned down and we started kissing again. He started walking forward as I felt us fall onto the bed. I moved up to lay in the pillows and he crawled up on top of me and ripped my shirt off and I ripped the bottoms open and trailed my hand down his chest. He began to kiss my neck and I began to moan when he found my soft spot. I ripped the rest of his shirt off.
-
I opened my eyes as the sun shined through the window. I tried sitting up but something was holding me back. I look down to see two strong arms wrapped around me. Images of last night flashed in my mind and I smiled. I snuggled into Damon's chest. I look up at him. He was still asleep. I slowly and gently took his arms off of me and I straddled his hips. I rolled up the sleeves of Damon's shirt that I was wearing. I leant down and started leaving little kisses on his chest leading up to his mouth. I kissed his neck and nibbled abit on it. I felt him move under me and moaned a tad. I looked at his face and his eyes are still closed. I kissed his lips over and over again. I hear him moan. He wrapped his arms around me crushing me to him.

"Good Morning." He murmured. I smirk and peck him on the lips as he opened his eyes and kissed me.

"It's not nice to tease Ms. Mikaelson." I smirk and kissed him again. I was still on top of him. I rested my head on his chest and buried my face into the crook of his neck. I smiled. I'm so happy to have him back. I love him so much. I haven't smiled in a long time well a real one anyways.

"Alex?" I look up at Damon.

"Hm?"

"Be my girlfriend?" I chuckle and nodded.

"Good." He says.

"Okay."

"Okay." Damon said in whisper. "Maybe okay can be our always." I smiled.

"Okay."

"Okay."

___________________________

Yes finally Alex and Damon are together!

And I couldn't resist, I had to put a FIOS reference in there.

Vote/Comment

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.6K 354 33
Second Instalment of The Queen Series. Sequel to WARRIOR QUEEN. At last, Machae found her long-lost partner in crime, Kol Mikaelson, ended her decade...
119K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...
16.1K 251 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...