My Contract With A Vampire

By Whines8

Have you ever been so down on your luck, that you thought there was no way out? Have you ever been so despera... More

Chapter 1- A Bad Day, A Bad Week...
Chapter 2- A Restless Night
Chapter 3- The Job offer part 1
Chapter 4- The Job Offer part 2
Chapter 5- Things Are Not As They Seem part 1
Chapter 6- Things Are Not As They Seem part 2
Chapter 7- Meeting The Guys part 1
Chapter 8- Meeting The Guys part 2
Chapter 9- Meeting The Guys part 3
Chapter 11- Terms and Conditions part 2
Chapter 12- Their Candidate part 1
Chapter 13- Their Candidate part 2
Chapter 14- Their Candidate part 3
Chapter 15- Fear of Being Afraid
Chapter 16- Another Restless Night part 1
Chapter 17- Another Restless Night part 2
Chapter 18- First Morning
Chapter 19- Exploring Curiosity part 1
Chapter 20- Exploring Curiosity part 2
Chapter 21- Evening Dinner part 1
Chapter 22- Evening Dinner part 2
Chapter 23- Evening Dinner part 3
Chapter 24- Evening Dinner part 4
Chapter 25- Intentions
Chapter 26- Week 1 part 1
Chapter 27- Week 1 part 2
Chapter 28- Week 1 part 3
Chapter 29- Week 1 part 4
Chapter 30- Week 1 part 5
Chapter 31- Week 1 part 6
Chapter 32- Week 3 part 1
Chapter 33- week 3 part 2
Chapter 34- Week 3 part 3
Chapter 35- Week 3 part 4
Chapter 36- Week 3 part 5
Chapter 37- week 3 part 6 (Cole's POV)
Chapter 38 - Week 4 part 1
Chapter 39 week 4 part 2
Chapter 40 - A New Start part 1
Chapter 41 - A New Start part 2
Chapter 42 - Unwanted Surprises
Chapter 43 - At A Crossroads part 1
Chapter 44 - At A Crossroads part 2
Chapter 45 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
Chapter 46 - Simple Fun part 1
Chapter 47 - Simple Fun part 2
Chapter 48 - New Encounters
Chapter 49 - Everything Is Changing
Chapter 50 - Admitting Truths
Chapter 51 - Confused Feelings...And Bad Feelings
Chapter 52 - Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life part 1
Chapter 53: Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life Part 2

Chapter 10- Terms and Conditions part 1

166K 3.6K 512
By Whines8

Sorry for the late chapter, I've been a little busy. But I hope you like what I've uploaded today and I hope you vote and comment as well. I'll try to update quicker but not making any promises lol. 

Anyway, Enjoy this chapter I hope you guys like where I'm going with this story. It looks like this book is going to be alot steamier than I had originally planned lol. 

Enjoy Thanks for reading Whines8

**************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10- Terms and Conditions part 1

This was it, standing in front of the three identical brothers, each one of them gazing at me waiting for me to take my seat at the table, I knew my fate was now about to be given to me. 

With big, frightened eyes I stared toward Cole, silently pleading with him. I didn’t really know what it was exactly that I was pleading for, but it didn’t matter. I knew I didn’t want to be here and I knew that as soon as I sat down to join them, my life would change drastically even more than it had in the last day.

I had an intense feeling that whatever was written on the white pages that lay atop the table in front of me was more than I’d be able to handle. And with Cole’s words echoing in my head about not being able to refuse just made things worse. 

Squeezing my hands together nervously, I moved my eyes from Cole’s dark ones to the contract on the table. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my stomach was doing unpleasant flips and turns and my breathing was shallow and shaky. 

Bitting my bottom lip in uncertainty, I silently cursed myself for ever signing the contract. I absolutely hated myself for not reading the contract before choosing to sign. I could say it was my own fault that I am in this situation and I knew I had no one else to blame for whatever was about to become of me. 

“Amelia,” I heard Cole’s voice say in a calm but commanding tone making me jump slightly in surprise. 

I shot my eyes back up to his and took a sharp breath in, “I told you to take a seat, will I have to help you with that?” he said just as calmly as before, but this time with an eyebrow raised and I could clearly hear the threat in his words. 

Knowing good and well what he was getting at, I slowing started to move towards the empty seat in front of me. I chose the chair furthest from all three brothers and reluctantly sat down. I placed my hands in my lap and waited silently for Cole to speak again. 

Not liking the way Cole and his brothers deep dark eyes were staring at me, I retreated my eyes to the contract in the center of the table again. I couldn’t take their unreadable and intense gazes.

“That’s much better, now we can get started,” Cole said as one of his large hands came into view as he picked up the top page of the contract and raised it above the table. My eyes followed his movements until I was staring at his face again.

“How about we start at the beginning,” Cole said his question sounding more like a statement than anything. I didn’t say anything to his statement which Cole seemed satisfied with as he quickly continued. 

“I’m not going to reread the job summary, I’m certain you have that burned into your mind by now,” he started, his smug tone and comment making me flinch as I quickly remembered him explaining the job summary to me along with its true meaning. 

“Besides the job summary, this first page also states your contract period, which you already know is one year, it states your start date which is today, your job title which is, as you are aware a personal assistant. This first page states your pay which is a nice sum of forty-five hundred a month. Your place of work is here at mine and my brothers shared estate and your hours will be from eight in the morning to seven in the evening. Any time requested of you after that time will be qualified as overtime like any other job. You will also have time off, but you may not leave the estate what so ever. Any health issues will be taken care of by me and my brothers. I know I don’t have to go into detail again about the consequences of breaking this contract before your contract period is up... do I doll?” Cole asked the last part with a cocky smirk as he placed the paper back down in its previous place again. 

I didn’t make any moves to answer as I stared silently towards him, instead I let what he just explained to me sink in to my mind. Nothing he said so far sounded horrible besides the fact that I would be stuck here for a year and would not be able to leave. Everything else sounded reasonable especially the pay, but I couldn’t help thinking that the worst had yet to be explained and for that fact I didn’t allow myself to relax.

After Cole had placed the paper down he looked towards his two brothers with a smirk and a nod before they each outstretched their hands towards the middle of the table each one of them grabbing one of the three papers of the contract that was still placed on the table. When the papers were in their hands their gazes made it back up to face me.

I instantly began to feel anxious, I just knew I wasn’t going to agree or like what came out of their mouths next. I looked at each one of them in turn, gazing over their perfect yet deceiving faces. It was so hard to see what they were thinking, their faces where clear of all expression and their eyes completely unreadable. This in fact made me even more nervous and scared then before because now there was no smirks, grins or small smiles of any kind, even if they were fake and taunting. They were all business now. 

“Now for the terms and conditions of our contract...” Cole said and looked to Jayden then to Kendall before resting his dark eyes on mine again, “Well, Amelia We’ll just be blunt... From this day until the end of your contract period you will be assisting me and my brothers personal needs,” Cole started off before Kendall chimed in.

“By personal we do mean that in every sense of the word, Darlin’,” Kendall stated with a grin making my eyes go wide. Jayden took over quickly after his brother, “We each have personal needs, Love and your here to fulfill them all,” Jayden said making my eyes go even wider if that were possible.

For the first time since they all began to explain the contract I finally spoke up, “What? What do you mean I’m here to fulfill your personal needs?” I whispered as I stared shocked at all three of them. Were they serious about what they were saying? How personal would they make me get with them? I thought to myself as I placed my hands onto the arms of the chair I was seated on preparing myself to run out of the room.

Cole was the one who spoke up to answer my pervious question, “Well, doll we are vampires and as vampires we have needs that can’t be ignored and one of those needs is to be fed... And I’m going to let you take a guess at what it is we like to be fed,” he said in a taunting tone making Kendall give a deep chuckle and Jayden smile more.

My hands began to tremble as what Cole just said sank in, and without thinking I whispered out the word he was looking for before I could stop myself, “Blood...” I said as I began to shake my head in refusal. No, I thought. They want to feed on me? That’s insane! I said to myself.

“That’s right doll, you will be personally assisting me and my brothers by letting us feed on you whenever we please,” Cole confirmed and in an instant I shot up from my chair and backed up quickly hitting the wall near the dining room entrance in the process, “No!” I shouted my thoughts out loud to the three men in front of me, not even wanting to here anymore, “No, I won’t do it, you can’t make me,” I said defiantly to each of them. 

Tears started to stream down my face as I stood weakly against the wall. And before I could understand what was happening, all three men out of their seats before I could blink, the tears that were clouding my vision, away. 

At that moment time seemed to stop as in an instant the three men, with a quickness came to stand right in front of me. Each closer than needed as their dark eyes bored into mine making my soft sobs cease as that weird and intense feeling started to take over me once again. 

It was the same feeling I felt when I was coming down the hall to meet them earlier and it was the same feeling I got whenever Cole was way too close to me. But now the feeling was the most intense I had ever felt it before to the point that it felt like it was taking my breath away. 

Before, I had thought the feeling was fear, but now I knew that was not the case. And as I realized that the words of the nice maid echoed in my head, ‘Your misreading the emotions your feeling,’ I understood now what she meant by that and even though I had no idea what this overwhelming feeling was exactly, I did know that it wasn’t fear, it was something way more consuming than that.

A soft but firm hand connecting with my neck brought me out of my thoughts as an intense shiver ran down my neck leaving a trail of heat in its wake as it traveled all the way to the tips of my fingers. I gave a stunned gasp as my eyes focused back on the three vampires before me. The hand that I was feeling was that of Cole’s and as I locked eyes with him another round of intense shivers went through me as two more hands were placed on my arm and one snaking to the small of my back. 

What was happening to me, what was going on? I thought to myself as I stood speechless and frozen in place as Cole and his brothers stood around me locking me in with no place to turn. 

“Doll, you really don’t have a say in the matter,” said Cole, referring to what I had just said moments ago, in a husky tone.

“And it’s not just because of the contract Darlin’,” Kendall whispered into my ear.

“Your body wouldn’t let you deny us of any request even if you tried, Love,” said Jayden in my other ear.

After Jayden said that I managed to get out a breathy, “What?” before Cole spoke again.

“I’ll admit, it wasn’t a coincidence that I ran into you at the park the other night Amelia. But we’ll get into that soon enough, right now we have a few more terms and conditions to discuss... or maybe my brothers and I will have a drink first. What do you think Kendall?” Cole directed the last part to Kendall who gave a grin my way before speaking, “I think that’s a great idea brother, all this talking has left me a little parched.”

“Yeah Cole, I think a little taste is just what I need,” Jayden said from the other side of me. 

“Or even better,” Cole said as he began to run his large hand down my neck some more, “We could explain the rest of the terms and conditions as we have a little drink. Yes I think that is exactly what we’re going to do.”

I stiffened as what they were about to do clicked in my head, not even having the chance to think about what Cole just admitted earlier. Standing frozen in place on trembling legs, the Sullivan brothers moved in closer on each side of me until each one of them was flush against me. I took a sharp intake of breath in as soon as I felt their rock hard chests rest against my front and sides and closed my eyes as I fearfully awaited the pain that I knew was about to come.

To Be Continued... lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
16.2K 873 33
Mature content! 18+ The world wasn't dictated by humans anymore, a different species had come out of the shadows over 400 years ago and taken their p...
94 6 7
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
403K 12.4K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...