Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)

666 9 2
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

She stared into the minty green eyes, forgetting   how she got there in the first place

***
Friday

Penney's POV

I received my usual 'good luck' from Sally and the rest of the girls, before I made my usual ascend up the staircase. I weaved through the number of maids, coming out of the many rooms after cleaning them. I didn't walk as slowly as I did before. Normally, I would've walked slowly, to either drag out the time, of use the time to prepare myself mentally. I arrived at the door I would normally grimace at. I knock softly.

"COME IN!"

Can be heard on the opposite side. I surprisingly, happily walked through the door, to find Will, already perched at the end of his bed. His dancing shoes already attached to his feet, my shoes in his hand. He looks up at me, with a face other than his normal disgust, or annoyance. A smile.

"Hi Pen"

He resorts to using a nickname that no one but my mother calls me. Called me, sorry.

"Fancy practising in the ballroom?"

Will questioned. I nodded, knowing it will be beneficial. We walked down the stairs, our shoes clip clopping as we strolled. We exchanged stories about random stuff, until we arrived at the ball room. I immediately made my way to the radio boom, and set it up. The music rang through my ears as I made my way towards Will.

"The only thing you have to learn now, is how to dip someone. It won't take as long as it did to teach you the other steps, but this one is important"

Will nodded along as we started doing the previous steps, and since he is still wary about them, we had to stop and restart a few times. Will seemed oddly distracted today. I'm not sure what his problem was. I often caught him staring. Which was odd considering what he was staring at.

Me.

"Are you okay Will?"

I stopped us and asked softly. I needed to make sure he was focused. Other wise he could end up hurting himself or me. I look up at him, to once again, find him already looking at me. He blinked a few times, coming out of his trance.

"Uh yea, I'm fine. You?"

He smiled asking. I gave him a small look of confusion. But nodded my head.

"You just seem really distracted today"

His eyes widened slightly. But he acted like what I said shocked him. Badly mind you.

"No I'm fine. Sorry if I made you think that"

I looked down slightly. Thinking for a second. Deciding to ignore I for now.

"Right, 3 more times of this, then a break. Then after the break, I will teach you how to dip"

"Getting bossy now are we?"

I looked down, slightly embarrassed. He lifted my chin and stroked underneath it. I smiled at him for a second, getting lost in his eyes a little. His beautiful green eyes. Snapping out of it, we went round about 4 times before we both mutually decided it was time for a break. We once again, sat on the ball room floor.

"Where did you learn how to Waltz?"

Will asked out of the blue. I find it difficult to tell this story. The only person who knows the full story, is Mrs Lenney. Telling Will would be something that I thought I would never do. Last week, I was complaining about him. Now? We were sat on the ballroom floor, discussing my dance skills.

"My mum taught me how to do it"

"Do you still dance with her?"

I froze. Do I tell him the truth, or do I lie? I mean, what is he going to do if I tell him? So, may as well.

"No I uh, I stopped dancing with her, after she passed away"

Will looked at me sympathetically. Not realising the reason I no longer dance.

"Oh, I'm sorry Penny"

"She started teaching me the Waltz, when I was 9. She told me she met my father dancing the Waltz. He died before I was born"

Will smiled at me as I talked.

"My mother was a maid in the downstairs kitchen, and my dad worked in the garden. He came into the kitchen one day, to give them the fruits and vegetables he'd just picked, instead he found my mothers dancing"

We both chuckled as I told my parents story.

"My mum said she thought he would run for the hills, but instead, he joined in with her. And things progressed from there I guess"

"That's nice, my parents were made to marry each other. How did your mum die? If you don't mind me asking"

I paused for a second. I've never gotten over this.

"Me and mum were dancing in the kitchen. She thought it would be nice to pick me up and spin me around. So she did, but her back wasn't strong enough I guess"

My eyes started prickling with tears.

"Her back gave way and about 4 weeks after that, she was bed bound"

The tears were now openly falling. However, I was comforted by a hand resting on the back of mine. I looked up and saw Will, smiling me sweetly and nodding, telling me it was okay to carry on.

"She seemed like she wasn't getting better, then eventually, she got weaker and weaker until she just left"

Will looked at me with a look of peace. Something I've never seen from him. He held onto my hands, pulling us up slowly. He then connected us in a tight embrace. His arms wrapped around my waist. My arms going underneath his arms.

(Like this)

"It's not your fault Penny, I promise"

He whispered softly into my ear. I nodded, my tears soaking into his shirt. We hugged for what felt like hours. When it was probably about a minute. We pulled apart. My eyes puffy and red.

"I'm sorry"

I said quietly. Running my hand over the wet patch I had created on his shoulder. He looked to his right, at the patch, chuckling softly. He looked me right in the eyes. Wiping the tears that had fallen, or still remained under my eyes, with his thumbs. He smiled before holding my jaw.

"Let's learn how to do this dip then, shall we?"

He asked, sliding his hands down, resting them on my waist. My throat hitching slightly.

"Yea"

I said softly, smiling. We got into position and began with the regular steps and spins. We had to stop and start one or two times. Which was normally met with apologies from Will, and laughs from me, telling him it was fine. We eventually came to the stage where I thought it was time to learn how to dip.

"Place your hand on my upper back and lower me backwards, slowly for now"

He slowly moved his hand up my back, looking intently in my eyes. It was like he was staring into my soul. My breathing quickened, as his hand arrived at my upper back.

"Uh, K-Keep your legs apart at hip width"

I stuttered through my words. At this point, I was whispering. We were so close, I could feel his hot breath, fanning my face. I didn't need to speak any louder, considering how close we were.

"Bring one leg forward and bend it so you can maintain balance as you lower me further back"

His face was inches away from mine. I could see into his eyes, his beautiful eyes. He was so gorgeous up close. In fact, he was gorgeous at what ever distance. His hair was slightly falling in front of his face slightly. Making him look even more adorable.

"Then just uh, maintain this position for uh, a few seconds. As long as you think is enough"

His eyes were staring into mine. His hand slid down from the top of my back, now resting on each side of my hip. Mine were holding tightly onto his shoulders. I felt like the rest of the world around us, had stopped. It was only us left in the whole entire universe. He slowly pulled us back up until we were standing, facing each other, very close. Closer than we had ever been.

"Well done"

I whispered. Unable to raise my volume, because my voice was caught in my throat. He smiled his sweet smile. Making my cheeks tinge with a rouge colour. One of his hands, moved from my waist, to my cheek. Holding onto it, my blushed to hell cheek.

"All thanks to you"

He whispered back. His words made my knees weak, almost making me topple over. His eyes lingered on mine, before they looked down at my lips. Making my eyes copy his. Slowly, his head begins to lean in. My head following. I hold onto his shoulders tighter, his holding onto my waist and cheek slightly tighter. We both closed our eyes, waiting for the impact. However, the sound of the double doors opening, stopped us in our tracks. We both backed away instantly. Out of breath for some reason.

"Hello kids, how's he getting along?"

Mrs Lenney asked, holding a chair in her hands. She luckily, didn't notice our flushed red faces. She looked up, waiting for one of us to speak. I had to cough to get my voice back to normal.

"Yea, he's definitely improved since a few days ago"

I glanced at Will, seeing him smile. She chuckled while placing the chair by a table that was already set up.

"What can he do then?"

"Uh, he can box step, spin and...dip"

I stuttered, thinking about our shared moment.

"Ah perfect, Martha will be very pleased"

My smile faulted. During this exchange, I had forgotten about the girl I was teaching him to dance for. I looked over to Will, who had the same expression as me.

"Oh yea, Martha. Look about that Mam, do I really have to dance with her. I mean, I've never met her before, and I feel like it would be kind of awkward and forced"

Will argued. I smiled slightly. Hoping his mother would agree. While knowing deep down she wouldn't.

"No Will, you need to Marry Martha. This will be beneficial for the family. And beneficial for you. She's a very pretty girl Will"

His mother said. Smirking while saying pretty. Will sighed.

"I'm sure she is Mam, but I don't know if I want to get Married yet. Aren't I too young?"

Mrs Lenny followed his answer with a sigh.

"Look Will, I'm not going to argue about this anymore. You're going to marry Martha, whether you like it, or not"

She said with a voice you could only describe as, stern. Will's face fell instantly, mine doing the same.

"Right, I should go back to the kitchen, and start making you all dinner"

I said, trying my best to make it look like I was unaffected, while simultaneously, lighten the mood. Mrs Lenny gave me a smile, as took off the dancing shoes and placed them by the door. I looked back at Will, he threw me his beautiful smile.

"See you tomorrow gorgeous"

He mouthed to me. I understood what he said perfectly. My heart started pounding. So hard that it felt like it was trying to escape my rib cage. I left that room with an ear to ear smile. But, it now just hit me, what just happened, and what I've gotten myself in to. I rushed into the kitchen. Welcomed with 'Hello's' by the chefs and the maids.

"I almost kissed him"

I said quickly, as I pressed my back against the door, scrunching my eyes shut.

***

Wrote this chapter ages ago, re-read it, Decided it was shit, Re-wrote it, Thought it was good, Decided to publish it and now.

Hope ya liked it.

Upvote and suggest because we hate silent readers.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 467 76
Check out Parts 1+2!!! I also have a couple of other stories if you wanna check them out! I'm always excepting requests on EVERY book so just leave...
6.1K 68 16
these are sidemen oneshots and are harry centric because he's my favourite member of the sidemen. these are all boy x boy so if you don't like that i...
70.1K 842 43
{COMPLETED} idk how often i will add to this, so bear with me. there wasn't really a lot of wroetofreezy content on here, so i decided to write a bo...
69.9K 1.6K 38
Harry is the new kid at school, how will he fit in and will he meet the love off his life?