Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 5

2.8K 80 0
By SexyBitch99

Miranda's POV

Inside the box was a crown made of silver wire. I stared at it. There seemed to be slots for gemstones, but none there. I wondered momentarily if they had fallen out into the box. I looked but there was nothing else there.

Father seemed to know what I was looking for. "If you choose the path of wandering, they will come to you in time."

I looked at him before continuing to stare at the crown in confusion. What did this mean? A crown? I reached out to touch it and a searing pain entered my head. I immediately withdrew my hand, the pain disappeared almost instantly. I frowned. What was that? I tentatively reached my hand out to touch it again, this time I did not let go.

The present time disappeared, and I was left staring into the blurry face of a beautiful woman. Her golden hair seemed to tickle my face as she bent over me to kiss my forehead.

"This is for the best," she said softly, as if she were talking to herself. She reached her dainty hand out and placed a finger onto my forehead. The last thing I remember was a tear falling from her blue eyes.

My eyes snapped open. I didn't realize they had even closed. The pain in my head was faint now. A dull throb. The crown seemed to pulsate, as if it was begging me to put it on.

I wrapped my hands around the silver headpiece, bringing it up to eye level. I was about to place it onto my head when it was taken from my grasp.

"Please," came a gruff voice, as if drowned in grief. "Allow me." I felt rough hands side the crown into place. The minute it rested on my forehead I was overcome with memories.

My head pounded as I remembered playing with the same golden-haired woman. The first time I shot a bow. The first time I held a sword, a knife. No! I've already done those things! I don't know this woman! I was trying to reason with myself, but the evidence was overwhelming. Somehow, I had done those first times more than once. But that was impossible. Right?

My head throbbed as it forced me to experience one memory after the other. Were these really my memories? But then how come I could also remember growing up here in this house in the forest? Nothing was making sense. I seemed to remember more birthdays than a human could experience. More people than I had ever met. More places than I had ever been to. But that was impossible. My mind was fighting itself.

At that time, I did not know it, but my body had already collapsed to the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 3 7
Set during the Unexpected Journey, The Desolation of Smaug, and The Battle of The Five Armies Bilbo Baggins was like any other hobbit you'd ever meet...
177K 8.7K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
312K 11.7K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...
512 8 21
3 women expectantly find themselves in a world they read about in books. They end up helping a company of 13 dwarves and a wizard along with their n...