Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

Av ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... Mer

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)

733 9 0
Av ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Penny was willing to cooperate, but was Will?

***

Thursday

Penny's POV

"Good luck my dear"

Sally said to me, as I made my way out the kitchen. It was time for my dance lesson with Will and I'm dreading it.

I slowly walked up the stairs, making my way to Will's room. I arrived at his door, and knocked softly.

"Come in"

I hear Will say. I open the door and find Will stood their, looking into the mirror, brushing his hands through his hair. He sees me enter through the reflection of the mirror and rolls his eyes. He turns around and walks over to his wardrobe. He opens it and brings the pair of dancing shoes I wore yesterday and gave them to me. I took them out of his hands and walked over to the chair I sat on yesterday and slipped them on. Will doing the same. Our shoes clicking on the floor as we approach each other. We both sighed and got into the same position as yesterday.

"Are you going to listen today?"

I asked, kind of cheekily. Will looked at me with a slight smirk.

"Don't push your luck, Penny"

We both chuckled and started to move.

"Right, ready?"

Will nodded and held my waist tightly.

"Step forward with the left foot"

I say slowly and quietly. He steps forward and I move back slightly. His foot stepping on mine, I scrunched my eyes in pain.

"Sorry"

He quickly said. I didn't think he had it in him to apologise.

"It's okay"

I whispered. We stood still for a second, before Will breathed in and we started again.

"Ready?"

Will nodded. As we began.

"We will do it step by step. Step forward with your left foot"

We moved.

"Right foot step sideways to the right"

We moved.

"Bring your left foot next to your right foot"

We moved. This continued until I made it to the last step.

"Bring your right foot next to your left foot"

I looked down at our feet and smiled. He did it. Admittedly not perfectly, but he still did it.

"See? I told you. If you listened to me yesterday, then we could of already sorted this"

I said. I looked up at Will. He rolled his eyes, smiling slightly, and we let go of the embrace. We stood there facing each other.

"Right uh, do you want to learn how to do some spins and stuff"

"Yea, go on then"

Will said, as we merged again.

"All were going to do now, is the same thing as before, but spread it out a little bit and it's going to be a different count. In fact, would it be to much for me to ask if we move down to the ball room?"

"Yea, just grab what you need and we can make our way"

I nodded and grabbed my shoes. We both left his room and walked down the long stairs and made our way into the ball room. I walked over to the radio boom. I moved the pin and placed it on to the sitting record. I waited a few seconds before the music came on. I turned back to Will and walked over to him. I held onto his hand and shoulder and counted down.

"Ready? 3...2...1"

We started stepping.

"One two three, one two three and one two three one two three and one two three"

A bit rocky, but he soon caught the hang of it. We did it a few more times, and we even managed to do it a bit faster. My foot was stood on only one or two times.

"Well done"

I congratulated him on his improved skills.

"I think I can still feel my feet as well."

I joked, Will joining in, my joke, by laughing. We tried it one more time, before I said, we could take a break. We both sat down on the ball room floor. I hesitated a little, due to me being just a maid.

"You can sit down if you like"

"Are you sure?"

He chuckled and nodded his head. I pushed my dress a bit forward, as to not crinkle it when I eventually stand up.

"So, Are you exited for the party next week?"

I asked, trying to start a conversation. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I guess so. I'm more exited for the buffet food than dancing in front everyone"

"You can do it. At least you get to dance with a pretty girl at the party"

Will huffed.

"It's not that I don't want to dance with her, it's just...I don't think I'm ready to marry young, you know?"

"Well, not really"

We both chuckled softly.

"My Mam wants me to marry her, because she wants more power in the family. I don't blame her, but I don't see why she doesn't force my other brothers to marry young"

"I think it's because the Marriot's don't have any other children to marry. And since Martha is the same age as you, you're the obvious choice"

I explained my opinion.

"How old are you?"

Will questioned.

"I'm 16 on Saturday"

"Oh, happy birthday"

I smiled a sweet smile.

"When's your birthday?"

I asked.

"I was 16 last month"

I nodded my head, and got to my feet. I brushed down my dress. Will watched me intently.

"Ready for a few more tries?"

"Aye, go on then"

He held his hands up for me to grab and pull him up. I turned on the music and we got into position. We went round and round and round and round, for what felt like ages. Before the doors were opened, by Will's mother.

"What are you two doing in here?"

She asked.

"I thought it would be nice for Will to try dancing on the actual ball room floor"

"Oh right, so how is he getting along?"

I looked at him, before looking back at his mother.

"Better than yesterday"

I said innocently. All 3 of us chuckled.

"Right, well, Penny, could you start on dinner please?"

Mrs Lenney asked politely. I nodded smiling. I walked towards the door and looked back at Will, who was looking at his mother, annoyingly. He looked at me and I mouthed a 'well done'. He sent me a friendly nod, as I walked out the room.

I walked towards the kitchen and entered the room.

"How did it go my darling?"

She asked me, like I was cleaning the horses manure. I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to a stool, holding my shoes in my hands.

"It was alright"

"Did he shout at you again?"

I shook my head.

"No, he was somewhat pleasant"

Everyone looked at me with a look on their face, that could only be described as crippling shock. I laughed and grabbed a glass of water.

"Wow, a world were William is
pleasant?"

We all laughed and got back to work. I'm not entirely sure, but I'm not as annoyed about teaching him, as much as I did yesterday.

***

Hope you enjoyed my guys.

Feel free to upvote and suggest because ya yeet.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

991 32 17
*NOT MY ART* Why did you read this? Its weird and super cringey and I had to end it before I make it like a 50 part chapter story and I ran out of id...
140K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
86.3K 3.3K 53
I am not unpublishing cause this is my first book and based on a dream lol This book is childish but fun to read... Editing is over ✔️
183K 2.3K 109
♥*♡+:。.。ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ。.。:+♡*♥