Meeting Him

Av maistan

✯✯ Mai a girl who have never been with anyone as she is " forever single " stated by her proudly because... Mer

Intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

10.

63 3 1
Av maistan

NO ONE POV.

The rush of anxiety and excitement you feel before a date is what Mai was feeling right now .

She was scared of what might happen today but the giddy feeling was taking over everything else.

Something unknown was telling her that she could trust Derek and she would be safe with him .

As Mai was not going to attend any classes today,she came late at the campus right on time for her date.

At first she couldn't spot him and horror of being stood up dawned upon her.

She looked here and there and felt her eyes prickle as tears are starting to whiled up in her eyes but then her eyes fell on him.

Standing beside his car like a model ready for a magazine shoot .

Sighing in relief made her way towards him .

"Good morning "he said brightly coming toward her.

"Good morning "she say shyly as he kisses her hand and guide her towards the passenger seat .

"You look beautiful" he says making Mai look towards her feet .

Now never had anyone's compliment ever affected her but this man made a turmoil of hormones with the simplest things.

As for Derek he was on cloud nine from the second he saw his mate.

To him she was the most gorgeous women.

If he could he would take her right here and now, mark her his but she was a human so he have to take everything slow so as to not scare his mate away.

This was killing him but he was more than happy that finally he had his mate by his side.

"Shall we go" Derek ask looking at her on the passenger seat.

"Where are we going".

"It's a surprise "and she pouts making him go crazy .

He had to divert his eyes to the road so that he doesn't attack his mate with kisses .

"I don't know anything about you "Mai ask curiously after some time in their ride .

"What do you want to know little mate" he ask laughing

"About your childhood, your family ,You".

"Well Jason and I practically grew up together ,the guy you met in the office. "
"He is a crackhead but I trust him completely"

"And he is your best friend"

"Yes"Derek smiles.

"A wolf childhood is mostly spend in training studying and learning about our duties ".

"I have a younger sister Laila who is dying to meet you and I know you will love that devil" Derek say with so much adoration that it makes Mai smile.

She listens to him carefully while staring at the ethernal beauty in front of her.

Mai couldn't really understand how this gorgeous being wants to be with her.

She never imagined herself with anyone so everything was new to her.

And the way the guy was making her feel just by being alone in a car with him she wonders how she will react if something really happens between them.

With blushing cheek she smile shyly at the idea and divert her eyes from him.

"What are you thinking' Derek questions .

"What"

"You are blushing" he says teasingly.

"Nothing "she almost wisper making Derek smirk at his mates flushed face.

Their ride goes on with her admiring the view and talking with Derek.

Mai had never been to this side of the country and he explains to her that they were in Pack borders.

Trees were more thicker here .

The plants and bushes made everything even more beautiful.

She was absolutely comfortable with him .

Derek was so different from the other guys she had ever met ,who always creeped her out.

"We are here" Derek announces.

Mai look out of the window and see the ocean.

They had reached at the end of  the countryside making her wonder how long they had been driving .

"Come on " Derek says opening the gate for her .

Taking his hand she heads out of the car coming close to him.

Both freeze on the spot due to the proximity.
Staring into each other eyes, Derek eyes flicker to her lips and leans slowly towards her .

"Your boat is ready Alpha" someone says coming closer breaking the moment.

"Oh sorry......."he rushes back once he realise his mistake.

"Come on let's go" Derek clears his throat taking out some stuff from the trunk of the car

"A boat"Mai cheers smiling at him.

"Yeah it will take us to our destination ,you like it ".

"Yes I do " she say jumping in her place .

Derek smiles widen as he help her get on it.

" There is no captain" Mai questions.

" Because we are going to ride it"

" You know how to drive a boat"mai ask eyes sparkling.

"Uh-huh"

" Really!Can you teach me" she ask biting her lips.

This make Derek eyes go dark.

"Yes of course "he says in low voice diverting eyes from her.

After explaining the basic instruction ,he takes her towards the wheel.

"And now we start the engine".

"Woah" Mai laughs as the engine roars to life.

"You gotta keep it stable and given some power, press this button".

A few minutes into the ride Mai looks at him .

He is as calm with her as her father which makes her smile to herself.

"Mai" Derek says holding the handle from behind.

"Where is your focus, I told you to keep the handle stable" he say laughing.

She can feel his presence on her back ,his body enlopes her from behind completely.

Her 5'8 long body look small in front of his 6'2 height.

Their whole focus is on their breathing now.

He slowly leans towards her neck inhaling her scent and instinctively his hand goes on her waist.

Placing a soft kiss on her shoulders,he moves more closer to her.

Their bodies are pressed close together and Mai feels her knees going weak .

Her hand slips from the handle and the boat starts to become unstable bringing their focus back to the surroundings.

"I think I'll just sit in the front"

Derek nods to her and take the wheel.

Cold breeze hit her face and it still can't decrease the heat of the burning cheeks.

She is sitting in the front area of the boat enjoying the view.

She looks at him and their eyes meet bringing back the previous scene in their mind which make them both look away from each other.

"There it is " Derek announces.

Mai looks in front.

They are headed towards an island which had thick trees and a small shore standing proudly in the middle of nothing around it but deep water.

"It's beautiful "Mai whispers.

___________________________________________

Love yourself ♡♡

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

766K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...
2.5M 126K 34
| Highest Ranking in Werewolf: 9| Completed 4/10/2017 I watched him fall in love. I watched as he took her to places I had always wanted to go and d...
8K 283 16
Being a curse on her own pack. She never wished for it. Taking all the pain she waited for her mate. When finally they met. From sneaking out to gett...
1.7M 69.7K 79
Mia had given up all hope after being captured by a group of human scientists at a young age, subjected to years of torturous testing from those who...