Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

De Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... Mais

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News 💔💔
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 19

2.9K 215 8
De Taniya002

Writer's POV.......

The whole day Manik was busy regarding the security of his family. He neither for once called Nandini nor picked up her calls as he was mad at her. And on the other side Nandini was playing how to monophy Manik. She has decorated their room and wanted to gift a beautiful night to Manik.

It was night. After making Neel sleep in his room Nandini got ready with a beautiful red saree and light makeup just like Manik wants.

(Imagine it to be Nandini)

.................................................
...................

It was 1:30 a.m. when Manik entered the house. He came to their room. It was dark inside. He thought Nandini must be sleeping. That's why without switching on the lights he came to his side and slept without even changing as he was hell tired. He stretched his hand to find Nandini but he couldn't find. That's when he realized she was not there.

He wake up with a jerk and switched on the lights. The first thing he saw was the room beautifully decorated with flower petals and candles. Then he saw Nandini sleeping on the couch. She was looking Devine. Manik was totally lost on her. Then he came to his senses. He went near her and picked her up in bridal style and then made her sleep on her side. He kissed her forehead and slept beside her.

Next day Nandini woke up and saw she was sleeping on the bed alone. She understood that Manik must have made her sleep on the bed. She freshened up and went and went downstairs. As she went downstairs one of the servant informed her that Manik left for the office early morning and he will come home late. First Nandini thought that Manik had forgiven her but now she was totally broken. She ran towards their room and closing the door she cried her heart out.

...................................................
......................

Like this two days passed. Neel stayed at home only as Manik has told him that he will not go to school. Manik didn't came home for two days. Nandini had stopped her meals without anyone's notice.

Manik got a call from the police officer who was helping him to find out who were behind his family.

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Yes sir. You got something??

Officer: Yes Mr. Malhotra. We checked the CCTV footage of the school and caught the culprit.

Manik: Who is it??

Officer: He is non other than Harshad Saxena.

Manik: What??????

Officer: Yes Mr. Malhotra. You heard right. And don't worry now he is in our custody.

Manik: Thank you so much sir.

Officer: It's my pleasure Mr. Malhotra.

They hunged the call. Manik was very happy that now his family is safe. He rushed towards his house as from two days he haven't went home. He was driving the car when he got a call from home. He picked up the call.

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Hello.....

Neel: Papa aap kaha ho?? Aap pleashe(please) jaldi ghal(ghar)aa jao. Mumma......

Manik: Kya hua baby?? Mumma kya??

Neel: Mumma ish(is) not opening hel(her) eyesh(eyes).

Saying this he started crying. Manik's heart skipped hearing that. He stopped the car with a jerk.

Manik: Neel Neel please don't cry baby. Papa is coming okay!! Don't worry. Kuch nahi hoga mumma ko. I'm coming.

He hunged the call and started his car. He entered home and saw that Nandini was lying on the couch of the dining room. He rushed towards her. Neel hugged Manik seeing him and cried.

He carried Nandini to their room and lyed her on the bed and called the doctor. Till the doctor came Manik rubbed her hands and consoled Neel.

Doctor came and checked Nandini. Manik was sitting beside her with Neel who was silently sobbing. After checking her doctor called Manik out as she wanted to talk with him.

Manik placed Neel on the bed and went outside.

Manik: Yes doctor. Kya hua Nandini ko??

Doctor: Mr. Malhotra.....Nandini ne 2 din se kuch nahi khaya hain. Nahi kuch piya hain.

Manik: What???? 2 din se.....

Doctor: Aapko nahi pata??

Manik: Nahi....I mean I'm coming home after 2 days.

Doctor: Don't worry I have gave her injection. She will be up at any moment. Give her some light food for some days and take care of her.

Manik: Ya, thank you so much.

The doctor left and Manik entered the room. Before going towards her he noticed movement of her and slowly she opened her eyes. He sighed in relief. As soon as she woke up Neel hugged her tightly and started crying.

Neel: Mumma you scaled(scared) me.

Nandini rubbed his back and noticed Manik standing. As their eyes met Manik soon left the room. Nandini again felt hurt.

Nandini: Neel don't cry. Dekho mumma is fine na.

After some time Manik entered the room with a bowl of soup. He gave it to Nandini for drinking it. But she refused.

Manik: Neel aap apne room me jao.

Without saying anything he went to his room as he understood that his papa's mood was not good.

After he went Manik closed the door and sat beside her.

Manik: Nandini drink it fast.

Nandini: Mujhe nahi pina.

Manik: Nandini dekho don't test my patience now. Jaldi se pilo.

Nandini: Nahi pina mujhe.

Manik lost his temper. He kept the bowl on the side table and grabbed her from shoulders forgetting that she has injury on the shoulder. She cried in pain. Realizing what he have done he left her.

Manik: I'm....I'm sorry Nandini. I..I forgot....I'm really sorry....okay okay wait....

He pulled down her dress from her shoulder and saw blood strains. He grabbed the first aid box and made dressed the wounds. Both were in tears now. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and eyes.

Manik: I'm sorry Nandini. I didn't mean to.....

Nandini: No Manik don't say sorry. I deserve it. I'm sorry for hiding such a big thing from you. If you want you can scold me, you can punish me. Aur tum chaho to fir mujhe tum maat bhi sakte ho. But please don't avoid me. Please.....

She cried out holding his hands. Suddenly Manik kept his lips on hers and started kissing her vigorously. Nandini was taken aback but soon reciprocated. Feeling her breathless he broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

Manik: Tumne 2 din kuch nahi khaya aur nahi kuch piya hain. Kyun??

Nandini: Kyun ki tum mujhse naraz the.

She said with a puppy face and babiesh voice. Manik smiled at her quite antics.

Manik: Tum na aise face maat kiya karo. Main tumhe kha jaunga.

Nandini's eyes widened listening to him.

Nandini: Manikkkkkkk.

Manik laughed loudly and hugged her. She also reciprocated and they losted in each other.

To be continued..........

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 43.5K 70
#1 in India marriage #1 in parth #1 in Nandini #1 in south Indian #6 in fan fiction #3 in soulmates This is a story based on how a forced marriage l...
480K 37.5K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...