What's The Detective's Name?✓...

By Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... More

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(12) Chasing(part 1)

199 37 27
By Qalb-E-Katib

(A/N: Assalamualaikum!This will be chasing chapter!There will be two chapters where Fahad & Fatima will be chasing! Today's chapter has a new character! Is it normal or special? You decide! )

Fathima

After getting treatment from that fake doctor my hand really needs a real doctor.The hospital's reciptionist has called a doctor for me .I have been treated well this time.But Fahad is complaining that lady because he thinks that the hospital should have been more cautious.He shouts on the reciptionist,

"How can you be so careless? How can a fake doctor treat a patient? "

"Really sorry , sir! We don't know how did she enter the room! I thought she was a patient! "She answers with a guilt look.

" Fahad, it's not her fault.That woman is too clever.She might have changed her clothes after entering the hospital!"

" I don't care! Your hand's almost broken!"

" I said it's okay! It's my hand! Not yours!"

" Fine , I am worrying unnecessarily!"

The reciptionist returns and we also get out of the hospital.This is really a bad day! I need to go home as soon as possible to say prayer.

"Hire a taxi! I need to go home!"

"Let me come with you."

"No,you have to catch that woman!You go to the DDUK and inform Mr.Gateson."

" No, I am not going without you!"

" But why?"

" Because.... because I don't want to scolded alone by Mr.Gateson! You also have to be scolded!"

" Yeah,you are right! I can't let you go blamed alone.Moreover it is my fault!"

" So, let's go there."

I sit on a taxi,Fahad sits on the front sit and we head to DDUK.I will somehow manage to say my prayer there.

Fahad

I made a excuse that I want Fathima to be scolded by Mr.Gateson.Because if I had told her that I want to protect her and stay with her everywhere,she wouldn't let me come with her.

We reach the DDUK and we are really ready to face the horrible anger of our boss.

We reach Mr.Gateson's cabin we see a young man standing beside him and talking to him very seriously.

" May we come sir?"

Mr.Gateson looks at us with narrow eyes and he says,"Yes ,you may."

I let Fathima enter and then I enter.We stand still just like two soldiers in front of him.

"So,what is happening with your case,Miss Rahman?"

"Sir, actually......"

"Really good? Right? Oh what happened to your hand?"

" Sir, I-I am really sorry but I have made a big mistake...."

" I know ! You two have messed up everything! You are good for nothing!
I shouldn't have trusted two young Detectives for this critical case!"

"But sir, can I ask how did you know what we have done?" I ask.

" You naive boy! You guys always were in my backup.I have known everything ! "

" Sir,Give us a chance to make the things right.I will solve this case at any cost!"

" I knew yoy would say it! You are good at talking but not at Working!"

" No, I will prove this time,sir! I just missed the luck! I am not going to let that killer go! Please sir! If I fail this time you can put me out of this case and you can give me any kind of punishment!"Fatima says with a over-confidence.

" Mind your words! I am strict at giving punishment! "

" I know,sir.I am sure about what I said!"

" Just because you are new , I giving you a chance! But don't forget this is the last chance!"

" Thank you,sir!"

I and that man are listening the conversation of Fatima and Mr.Gateson.Mr.Gateson suddenly draws my attention,

"Don't you have anything to say,Mr.Fahad? I guess you were very irresponsible to leave Miss Rahman in that woman's hand! Not only once! But twice! Were you just standing seeing that woman snatching that diary from Miss Rahman?"

I am really wondering how Mr.Gateson knows everything! He evens knows that the woman came twice! She took that diary!

"Why are you quite?"He again draws my attention shouting on my face! His breath stings! Maybe he has not brushed his mouth today! Yuck!

" Sir,sir, I was- I was looking and I tried but I could not catch her!"

" Ugh!You two really disappoint me!"

" Sir, this time we will not disappoint you!" I say with a smirk.

" Sir, I think we should leave now.We will bring that woman in front of you soon!"

"Wait! Did you think I am letting you go alone this time? I don't trust you guys now , that's why I have decided to give you our another officer as your assistant.He is also a new joiner. so,take care of him!"

" What?" I shout thinking who is this third wheel between us!

"Is there any problem with you,Mr.Fahad?"

The man which was standing behind Mr.Gateson now comes infront and he says like a shy highschool boy,

"It would be great pleasure to me to work with you,Mr.Fahad and Miss Rahman," he says while bowing his head a little.

I and Fatima look at each other and then at him.

"Oh .....nice to meet you, Mr....."

"Chen! My name is Chen Guo."

What! He is a Chinese!

" Should I call you Mr.Chen?"

" No,call me Chen,only Chen."

" Fine ."

" If you two are done talking, can we leave? I haven't said my Johor prayer yet."Fatima says with a dull look.

" Uh,you are right.Me too."

" Thanks Mr.Gateson for giving me a chance."

"Use this Chance properly.See you guys."

I, Fatima and Chen leave Mr.Gateson's office and I am observing Chen very anxiously.I want to assure that if he is not a man of killer's side who might have come to Mr.Gateson with a disguise.

Fatima suddenly says,"You two please carry on.Fahad,you tell him every single thing about this case.Till then I will say my prayer in the empty office of Mrs.Claire.I have talked to the manager about that."

" What about me? I am a Muslim too! I have also not prayed!"

" Huh? You are saying that! "

" Did you forgot the deal?"

" Ugh! Now I get it! Come with me! You can say first then I will."

" Wait,then what am I going to do?"

"Look at the case file",Fatima orders him.

She walks away and when I try to go also Chen grabs me and whisper in my ear,

"Your wife's is too bossy to you? Isn't she!"

"Whhaaaaaaaaattttttt!!!!!!! My WIFE?
BOSSY?"  My eyes largened.

" Oh,did you mind?"

My face bursts with blushing red colour and I say,

" Nooooooo!!!! She is Not My Wife!"

"Is it? Sorry, I thought that because you two seems like......sorry ! and
You two are Muslims. Really sorry!"

" Nevermind, Do you think she can be ?"

" What?"

" Uh,you said that? My wife?"

" Yes ......but No....I mean it would be good but I think she doesn't much like you.....did I say wrong?"

" Nah,you are right.I am an intolerable person to her ,I guess."

" But why? "

" Even I don't know! But you were right! She is too BOSSY!"

"I can see that! Haha!"

" But I think we can be buddies!"

" Yes, I think so!"

" WHERE ARE YOU DEAD!" I hear a scarry voice calling me.

" Oh, I think I should go now or a furious woman can kill me!"

" Yah, I think so! "

" You look at the case file!You will find it in table 5C."

" Okay , I will!"

I walk fast to Mrs.Claire's room and I see Fatima staring at me standing at the door.

"Go fast and return steadily!"

"Oh I was just talking to Che....."

" Stop talking ! "

" He said right! You are such a Bossy!"

" What? Chen said I am bossy? You two were talking about me! You must have tell something bad about me,right?"

" No,no.I--I-I-am going!"

I hurrily go to the washroom for Wudu and I lock the door. I had narrow escape from her angry glare!

Fatima•

After Fahad and I have done praying,we have go to a unknown place which was the address of Mr.Rahim's friend.It is a little bit far from London Bridge.So,we thave taken the department's car.Fahad is driving because I can't drive with my fractured hand.But I did not let Chen to take the front sit either.So,he is sitting back.

"Look,that neighbor aunty said that Mr.Rahim was happy because his friend's child was about to visit him the exact day he died.So,he must know something."I start to discuss the matter with them.

" Yes,but the CCTV camera of the right corner store of Mr.Rahim's house? It showed no people to go near his house."

" Maybe,he entered with the left side?"

" It's impossible! You saw his house! There was no path left in the left side!"

" If it's that,then I think he must enter with the back side." Chen interrupts.

" Good point.But why would he enter with the back door if he is visiting someone's house?"

" Yah, it's right!"Chen says.

" Because maybe he is the killer."Fahad says with a wiseful tone.

" You are a genius ,bro!" Chen praises him unnecessarily.

"What's so genius about that? It's a common sense!" I say out of jeolousy.

Chen's face turns pale and I can see that in the mirror of the car.

" Thanks Chen but looks like someone doesn't like me to be praised."

" Sorry,but I don't mean that!"

" It's okay, I don't mind,"he says with a smirk that irritates me!

We finally reach the address.The house is a nice house of a typical family.I knock the door and we wait for a moment.After a while,when I see there's no one answering I again knock the door hard and I say loudly,

"Is there anyone home?"

"There's no one." Chen says.

" No,there is,"Fahad says.

" How do you know that?"Chen asks with a huge concern on his face.

"I can hear some footsteps and there's a light on the upper room ."

" Really? I didn't notice that!"

" I think we should break the door,"I say confidently.

"No, there's no need for that."

"Can you make it clear,why?"

" Because......."

Someone opens the door half and it is a man.He says ,

" Who are you?"

Now I understand why.Actually I have to admit FAHAD'S Wit.

" We are from Detective Department of UK.We are here to look for Mr.Joseph who is a friend of Mr.Rahim.Are you Mr.Joseph?"
Fahad says before I can say something.

" No, I am not.Here is no man called Mr.Joseph.Leave from here."

" Sorry but we need to check the house once,"I say.

" I will not allow.It's not good to interfere in someone's house like this."

" But we have to sir.It's a order from administration."

"We have done nothing! So why you are troubling us?"

"Look,if you have done nothing then we won't do anything to you! We just need to talk with Mr.Joseph."

" But there's no Mr.Joseph here!"

" Then call the all members of your family.We need to see them."

" Why? Just leave! There's no one in this house except me!"

Saying this the man shuts the door on our mouth and I again knock the door hard.But he doesn't open.

" Wait ! He is going to fled! Chen rush to the back door!" Fahad shouts!

" What? How do you know?"

" There's no time for that! Hide somewhere and don't come unless I call!" Saying this he starts running.

" But why?"

" For my sake! Pleaseeee....." I hear him requesting.

Hey,what do you think? Who is it?
The killer? Or his pawn? Or someone else?

Vote -----
Comment------
Share-----
--
Be cool!

Allah Hafiz ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 59 19
"I hope you won't get nervous while flaunting me, honey." "What do you need?" "Your attention. I can't bear the fact that you are giving all your att...
265K 20.6K 31
She has been keeping that secret in her heart for years and years, risking her every relationship. She has been accused. She has been hurt. She has b...
5.9K 320 16
❤MAGICAL LOVE STORY❤ ⛦82 for general fiction _ feb 2018 22nd for general fiction-june 2018 To love is nothing, to be loved is something, bu...
1.6K 230 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...