Chain || Mark Lee

By mochi729

"If you continue to complain I'll either kiss you or kill you" Gang/Mafia AU Mark Lee X OC Min Yeonmi finds h... More

Chapter One:Pocky
Chapter Two:Lies
Chapter Three:Truths
Chapter 4:Found
Chapter 5:Understand
Chapter 6:No Choice
Chapter 7:Inspection
Chapter 8:Let's Talk
Chapter 9:Brother Problems
Chapter 10:Moving In
Chapter 11:First Mission
Chapter 12:Code Red
Chapter 13:Boy
Chapter 14:Side Effects
Chapter 15:Confusion
Chapter 16:Think Fast
Chapter 17:Irregular
Chapter 18:Caught in a Lie
Chapter 19:Out of Love
Chapyer 20:Bye My First
Chapter 21:Oh My God
Chapter 23:I'm Fine
Chapter 24:Oh
Chapter 25:Different
Chapter 26:What Comes Around
Chaoter 27:Family is Everything
Chapter 28:Promise
Chapter 29:Surprises
Chapter 30:Calm Down
Chapter 31:Problems
Chapter 32:No Way
Chapter 32.5:Finally
Chapter 33:Seriously?
Chapter 34:History
Chapter 35:Truth Untold
Chapter 36:But
Chapter 37:Backup
Chapter 38:Gameplan
Chapter 39:Back Door
Chapter 40:Final Round
Epilogue 1:All I Need
Epilogue 2:Lucky
Epilogue 3:Together
Epilogue 4:Dream

Chapter 22:Danger

11.6K 416 270
By mochi729

This is a somewhat shorter chapter, but it's a lot. I don't know if I need this or not but I will just in case.

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Strong content ahead

Enjoy the chapter guys!
-Celine❤️

||

12:00am

Jianyu stood in front of them, looming over them like an evil spirit. He smirked while looking down at them. He held his arm up, putting his hand in a fist, and it sent off a signal to the men behind him. They walked past him and straight towards Mark.

Yeonmi watched as they dragged him away from where they were, unable to do anything. They dragged him only two feet away, but they chained both of his arms to the wall. Yeonmi tried to move closer, but the chain on her foot held her in her place.

"I was kicked out because of you two."Jianyu commented.

"You were a traitor! What did you expect?"Mark shouted back at him.

"I should've had your spot! from the beginning! Instead I was sent to the garden, cleaning up after you guys and working to make money for the gang."

"What do you want from us?"Yeonmi asked.

Jianyu only crouched down to her height. He looked her in the eye and licked his lips as he looked at her body. Yeonmi leaned further back in an attempt to get further away.

"The main point of my new operation is to help this pitiful gang to make money. You turning up here was a complete surprise, and Mark was a bonus."Jianyu leaned in even closer, "now you've got two choices."

Before he could even say anything else Yeonmi spat in his face. He fell backwards onto the ground wiping his face. He glared back at her, but she had already been glaring back.

"Get the candle."Jianyu ordered.

One of the guys hurried out of the room and came back with a candle and a lighter. Jianyu's heavy feet were heard as he walked to something on the floor. Mark and Yeonmi watched his movement, oblivious to his motives. The shackling of another chain filled their ears.

Jianyu brought the chain over to Yeonmi, with a sadistic grin plastered on his face. He crouched down once more and grabbed her free leg. Yeonmi tried kicking back, but it was all in vain.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!"Mark shouted as he tried lunging at Jianyu, with the chains holding him back.

Jianyu cuffed Yeonmi's leg with the chain, but that wasn't the end. He grabbed both of her arms and held them above her head, right before restraining her arms to the ground. She had tried her best to fight back, but her strength was no match for his. Panicked filled Yeonmi and she started rustling around to try and break free.

Her body was defenseless and exposed to him. Anything could happen, and it was only a matter of what. Yeonmi was shaking with fear. She was weak and restrained, with no hope of breaking free anytime soon.

"What do you want with me?"She asked in a hushed voice, knowing damn well Jianyu could hear her.

Jianyu leaned closer down to her face, and snuggled right next to her ear.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!"Mark shouted at him.

"Oh, baby girl, you'll find out soon enough."His voice made her cower deeper into the ground.

The other guy came back into the room, with a candle and a lighter in hand. Jianyu ordered the men in the room to leave, and to close the door on their way out. He brought the lighter close to Yeonmi's face, so close she could feel the heat as if it was going to burn her. Her natural reaction was to keep moving her head away, but he always brought it closer.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!"Mark continued pointlessly hollering at Jianyu, shouting profanities and death threats.

Jianyu pulled the lighter away from her face and to the candle. The wax began to melt, the white wax dripped onto the ground, leaving a dot. Jianyu moved the candle over Yeonmi's arm and let the hot wax fall onto her arm.

Yeonmi let out a loud hiss at the pain. She felt the heat burn on her skin. It stung her arm and sent a surge of shivers to her cold body. Jianyu continued to heat the candle once more, dripping the wax down her arm and towards her collarbone. As the wax dripped onto her body tears started dripping down her face.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING END YOU! YOU HEAR ME? I WILL KILL YOU!"

Jianyu only chuckled to himself, his eyes dark with madness. He continued to drop the hot candle wax. He moved slowly as he went down her body. It dripped on her collarbone, it hit the neckline of her dress, then continued to drop down the length of her torso on top of the thin fabric.

Yeonmi was sobbing in pain, no longer able to keep silent. Her winces of pain, struggles to break free, and hyperventilation made Mark go insane. There was nothing he could do. He kept pulling and pulling on his restraints in a failure attempt at breaking free. Her pain caused him pain, physically and mentally.

He was able to save her before, but this time he couldn't do anything and had to watch it all happen. The restraints began cutting and bruising his body as he pulled against them. And even though she wasn't screaming from pain, the small whimpers she made pierced his soul.

Mark watched on as Jianyu dripped the wax down Yeonmi's right leg, then down her left. Yeonmi was beyond frightened and scared, her brother hurt her before, but this was on a different level of abuse.

Jianyu's next movement created terror in Yeonmi and Mark. He stopped the wax from falling, and removed his finger from keeping the lighter on. The torture devices were placed behind him, and replaced with his bare hands.

He moved his hand and touched Yeonmi's arm. He began rubbing the wax off. His hand went down on wherever the wax was, removing it from her body. Yeonmi was squirming around, wanting to avoid his touch. His hand went down her dress, removing the dried wax. When his hand approached the hem of her dress, it broke her.

"No! No, no, stop!"She shouted at him as tears flooded down her face.

Yeonmi's cry to stop sparked a flame in Jianyu, and suddenly his mind grew darker. His hand moved past the hem and onto her thigh. His touch burned more than the wax as he kept touching her. Yeonmi turned hysteric, she was screaming, shouting, and floundering as he touched her skin.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER YOU SICK FUCK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ME BECAUSE I'M SPEAKING KOREAN! *In Mandarin GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Jianyu's torture finally broke her, as his hand went back up her thigh she fainted from all the trauma. He only smirked to himself as he saw her body lay there limp. He unlocked the chains on her arms, and the extra one on her leg.

Mark glared at him as he picked up the wax and candle, and walked toward the door. Jianyu knocked on the door and it opened, with more light flooding in.

"Undo the chains on his arms, give him a good punch if he fights back, or maybe a kick."

The men undid the chains on Mark as Jianyu left. Mark didn't fight back, they weren't the ones he wanted to kill. As soon as he was free from the extra restraints he scurried over to Yeonmi's body. He pulled her backwards towards the wall. He propped himself up against the wall and lauded her head in his lap.

Mark caressed her forehead as he cried sorrows into the empty darkness of the night. His body started to fail his and soon was taken over by sleep and exhaustion.

~~~

9:30am

Taeyong hit his head against the wall over and over again. Everyone was processing the information and getting dressed, and he was too busy getting everything ready that he didn't check his phone. It was a text from Irene, a message saying that Yeri would be staying with them while they went to visit an alli.

There was no way for him to get out of this mess. He wasn't scared of Yeri as much as he was scared of Irene, but there's no way Yeri would let this slide. He could tell Irene and face some consequences, or he could keep it a secret and send out a smaller group while keeping Yeri occupied.

At this point, both options were difficult. With knowing Mark and Yeonmi were kidnapped, everyone was willing to leave, and there was no way some of them would stay back to make things seem normal. Even the three boys at the safe house were driving down to meet them.

Taeyong decided to be the responsible person he is, and he called Irene. He waited for her to pick up. The rings were like sirens blasting in his ear, a wake up call to what he was about to face. Then-.

"Taeyong, we're on the way down."

"Noona," he paused and took a breath before continuing, "we have an issue."

"What happened?"

"We sent Mark and Yeonmi on a small mission, but it turned out the wrong way. They're kidnapped and we need to get them back."

A silence filled the call, with only their breathing going through to one another.

"Joy, go to the alli meeting alone; they love you most. Wendy, take Yeri home with you after Seulgi and I are dropped off at NCT's base. Taeyong-ah, don't worry we're gonna help."After that the line cut.

Taeyong stared into space. Did that really just happen? He was expecting to get scolded or yelled at, but this was the opposite. He lucked out, for now. Until they came to the house, all he could do was pray Yeonmi and Mark were doing alright.

||

Believe it or not I planned for this series to be 22 chapters with 3 bonus chapters, but clearly that's not happening. I guess I managed to write more than I thought.

Leave a vote for me
-Celine❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
1.5M 41.6K 53
[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Mark AU Mark x Reader
256K 10.9K 47
"𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?" "𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚." When ga...
330K 13K 88
"People like me don't get happy endings." "What if I changed that for you?" What happens when the most feared mafia boss in the world opens up a trai...