shattered n.g.

Oleh omygrierx

What am I still doing here? I need to find him and apologize. I need to tell him, that I love him. --- in whi... Lebih Banyak

shattered n.g.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

nine

400 17 3
Oleh omygrierx

"I'm sorry Ocean. I'm so incredibly sorry.

I wish I never sat next to her.

I wish I never invited her.

I wish I never answered the phone.

I wish I never met her.

When you came back, I was so undeniably happy. Sitting at home, I had nothing else to think about except the possible look on your face if you ever found out.

It hurt. I know it hurt you more. But knowing I was going to put you through pain whenever you found out killed me with guilt.

To keep me from witnessing and causing pain, I decided not to tell you.

I didn't want her to kiss me, I swear it.

When she kissed me, I pushed her away immediately. I got up and opened the door for her to leave.

But it still happened."

I don't want to hear any more of this.

Even seeing his face reddened and stained with tears brings me no mercy. Nash should've known better. I should have known better.

He never really cared.

He's just full of lies.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
897K 55K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.