Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

Galing kay jcaratseventeen

18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... Higit pa

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

20

17.7K 372 283
Galing kay jcaratseventeen

Guys thank you for the 3k reads!! I'm so happy that this book managed to get many reads although it's only been a month since it was published. Do message me if you have any thoughts on this book because I would love to hear it!

_________________________

"It's sad you can't stay longer," Joshua's mom holds both of your hands feeling sad.

"Mom it's not that we don't want to stay but we have to go to school," Joshua said to her.

"I know,"
"Thank you for the warm welcome mom," you hugged her tightly.

"You're always welcome here, come often when you have time," you nodded and smiled.

"Take care of her Joshua, she's a keeper," she winks at Joshua and you blushed.

"You don't love me anymore," Joshua whined and you rolled your eyes seeing his childishness when he's around his mom.

"Of course I do darling, call me often okay?" She hugs Joshua and kissed his cheeks.

"Bye mom love you," he kissed her cheeks back and the cab for you both to go to the airport already arrived.

Joshua puts your things into the back of the cab and you waved at his mom. His dad already said goodbye to you both before he went to work.

As soon as the cab left the house, you sighed and leaned your body against Joshua's.

"So you're calling her mom now? And didn't tell me about it?" He scoffed and you turn to look at him.

"Someone's jealous," you raised your eyebrows playfully.

"No, I'm not,"

"I'm glad she likes you," he said kissing your temple.

"Me too Josh," you said happily.

_______________________________

"We're dating," you said at breakfast when all of you gathered after the long holiday.

"What?!" All of them shouted in unison.

"Chill guys," Joshua tried to calm them down.
"Since when?" Seungkwan asked you.

"Not long, 2 months?"

"Should've told us after your 1 year anniversary," dokyeom scoffed.

"Good idea, it's too early Josh," you nudged Joshua and he nodded in agreement.

"Jeonghan doesn't seem to be surprised," Joshua said and everyone turns to look at Jeonghan who is eating his toast calmly.

"I already see this coming since day 1," he shrugged.

"Can't believe you ended up with Joshua," Hoshi said and you frowned.

"What makes you say that?" You asked asking for an explanation.

"I don't know, Joshua seems too passive for you, thought you'll end up with someone like wonwoo," Hoshi continues and your smile fades.

You glanced over to wonwoo who doesn't budge when he hears his name. His face was expressionless to show that he doesn't care.

"Joshua's not that passive," you backed up Joshua.

"Oooh," everyone teased you.

Wonwoo suddenly stood up and left the table to wash his dishes.

You knew he was pissed off.

You and Joshua sit back down to continue eating breakfast.

"You want some more syrup?" Joshua asked and you nodded.

You cut a small piece of the pancake and feed it into his mouth.

"Do we have to see this every day?" Woozi whined.
"Yes, come on, we've been hiding this for 2 months?" You smirked.

"Ugh," everyone groaned in annoyance.

You and Joshua can't help but laugh at their reaction.

________________________________

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

The other boys currently went out to watch a movie but you and Joshua decided to just stay at home and relax.

Joshua sat on your bed while you rest your head on his lap, playing with your phone.

"Want to do something?"
"Are you bored?" you said looking up at him.

"Let's make brownies together,"

"Suddenly?" you frowned when he suddenly wanted to eat brownies.

"I've been craving for your brownies baby pleaseee," he pleaded and you know you can't say no.

"Okay fine, let's go," he kissed your cheeks when you agreed with him.

Going to the kitchen, you tied your hair into a bun and searched for the recipe that you used to make for Joshua.

You place the iPad on a stand on the kitchen counter and took out two aprons.

Joshua came down and you handed him the apron.

You can't help but stare at him when he puts on the apron because you never knew he would look so good in it.

"Is there something wrong?"
"Huh? No, it's nothing," you immediately look down when his eyes met yours.

You started mixing the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and Joshua just stands behind you.

You were getting crazy when you feel his chest on your back.

"Can you melt the chocolate for me?"
"Of course,"

You hope that can keep him busy and not making you stirred.

After done mixing, you turn to look at him and saw him shoving a spoonful of melted chocolate into his mouth.

He keeps eating a spoon after another.

"Stop eating you silly," you grabbed the bowl and pull it away from him.

"It's so good," he managed to put another spoon into his mouth.

"And you can't eat properly?" You wipe his mouth that is covered in chocolate.

"Stop talking,"

You ignored him and pointed at the bowl that contains the remaining melted chocolate.

"Now the chocolates are not enough-" he cuts you off by connecting his lips to yours.

"I told you to stop talking," he lets you go and you pulled him into another kiss.

Things got heated up and he lifted you up and puts you on the kitchen counter while not breaking the kiss.

"You're enjoying this,"
"It tastes sweet," you can taste the chocolate on his mouth.

He kissed your lips again and slowly it went lower when he peppered kisses all the way to your neck.

"The boys will probably come back home soon," you said between moans.
"Who cares?"

You tugged on his hair while he keeps sucking on your sweet spot on your neck which he knew you loved.

"Let's make it a little more exciting," his hands started opening the button of your shorts and pulling it down.

"But we need to make brownies," you whined.

"Brownies can wait,"

"This should happen earlier inside the bedroom," he groans and stopped untying his apron.
"You really can't stop talking can't you?"

He stared at you and you and you didn't dare to open your mouth again.

"Good girl," he pulls your face forward and kissed your lips again.

You can feel something poking you between your thigh and you knew Joshua was impatient.

You pull down his shorts and started stroking his hardened cock.

Not thinking to tease him because the other boys will be back soon so you quickly put him into your mouth.

You pumped your hand at his base and sucked him as much as you could.

"Oh god," his hand is tangling in your hair and he closes his eyes feeling the pleasure you're giving him.

"Fuck," you hummed and his grip on your head getting tighter.

He was close but suddenly you can hear cars pulling up on the porch. You and Joshua immediately put on your clothes and you fix your messed up hair.

"We're home!" They said together after entering the house.

"Wow Joshua's baking!" Jun said when he saw Joshua mixing the bowl with a spatula.

"Hye guys," Joshua smiled sweetly as if nothing happened and continue pretending to mix the ingredients.

"Y/n are you okay? Your face is red," myungho asked me and I nodded.

"I'm fine, just a little hot," you said fanning yourself with your hand.

"We bought you guys some lunch," Jeonghan puts the plastic of food on the dining table.

After they all settled down, Joshua whispered into your ear.

"It's not done baby, we'll continue tonight,"

Vote and comment!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

356K 7.5K 106
Yoh bruhs. I just want to spread my hopeless imaginations to my fellow carats and kpoppers!!! YEAY!!! Status: Closed Cover by: Riah Start: November 2...
361K 5.3K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom
4.8K 31 14
Just seventeen imagines for you caratsπŸ’Ž Enjoy ('β–½'Κƒβ™‘Ζͺ)
726K 18.1K 184
just like the title says - start : 06/06/2022 finish : ???