Forbidden Fruit

由 Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex"... 更多

Characters
Pepperoni and Deities
Peanut Butter And Jealousy
Cuddles and Betrayals
Stubborness and Fantasies
Denial and Pettiness
Mockery and Deals
Promises and Seduction
Fantisties and Secrets
Hypocrisy and Pride
Revelations and Amusement
Cody and Thomas
Awe and Possesivness
Silence and Questions
Truth and Teasing
Pasts And Friends
I NEED HELP- what comes next
Trips and Nightmares
Ruts and Heat
Touch and Taste
Bets and Sharing
Rules and Feeling
Reader's Choice
Choices and Temptation
Endings and Visits
Reunions and Boundaries
Respect and Threats
Surprises and Smiles
Fairs and Nerves
Bliss and Presents
Softness and Patience
Sickness and Company
Within Their World
Worry and Disrespect
Shock And Trouble
Adventures and Gems
Games and Naughtiness
Picnics and Surprises
Fear and Reactions
Grilling and Excitement
Gossip and Kinks
Votes and Updates
Lovers and Watching
Fucking and Touching
Reunions and Gifts
Showers and Friends
Surprises and Ultrasounds
News and Excitment
Marking and Passion
Stories and Additions
Please Read: Very Important
Unexpected and Forgivenss
Gatherings and Calls
Strangers and Running
Feelings and Destruction
Memories and Breaking
Anger and Release
Thoughts and Voicemails
Thinking and Findings
Love and Healing
Homecomings and Emotions
Apologies and Talks
Showing and Trouble
Breaking and Emergencies
Twins and Amazement
Appreciation and Endings
What Comes Next~ AN
Smut Chapters
Instagram
Patreon
What to Read Next

Lies and Luxury

8.1K 418 88
由 Talexbabe

Trigger warning: rape
To skip, continue reading after the italics end.

Chloe's POV

I'm walking down the sidewalk coming from my last client when I'm snatched into an alleyway, my screams being muffled by a hand. I begin to sob as I'm dragged into darkness, knowing that once I'm there, no one will be coming to save me.

    I struggle to get out of his hold, hating how weak I am and how I'm feeding off the sexual desires this man is radiating. It's enough to make me want to puke. My eyes are blurry as I look up at the stars, praying to any God or Goddess there is that someone will save me, but of course, no one comes. I see his face begin to come in my view and I see red eyes, glowing in the darkness as his body takes what's mine as I sob and struggle against his hold.

     Once he's done fucking my screaming body, his cum drips down my thighs in a way that make me feel disgusting and used. And in a way I am. My attacker grabs my throat and I choke on my sobs, surprised because I know this scene. I know how this goes and the turn of events scare me more than anything.

     "You are nothing. Nothing but a used slut." He says, his lip curled in disgust. I watch horrified as his face suddenly turns into Briana's.

     "You filthy piece of shit. You're just a toy that everyone is allowed to play with." I whimper as she grips onto my tail, her sharp nails digging in enough to make me cry out. Her head dips and I can see her face change again, and when she looks back up I wish I was dead. I wish I wasn't here and I could wake up and stop this from happening.

     I begin to claw at my attacker with a new vengeance hating the way that it's now Alex that looks down at me in disgust. That it's his hand that tighten around my throat enough to make me gasp, his eyes stark black and he and Tobias take in my used and battered form.

     "We could never love a slut like you." They say and my world is shattered as I curl into myself and sob, hating everything about myself.

✨✨✨

    I wake up to the feeling of someone shaking me, hearing my name being called repeatedly, though the sound was muffled. I slowly come to, my eyes fluttering open to see Alex above me, his eyes creased in worry.

     "Princess, hey it's okay. It was just a bad dream." He soothes, his hand coming up to wipe away tears I wasn't even aware were on my face. I stare up at him, shaking violently as the position only being able to think about the dream. The way he looked down at me in such contempt and disgust makes me want to curl up and die just thinking about it.

     As my body is wracked with aching sobs, I watch as Alex's eyes unfocus for a couple of moments, staring off into space before his eyes settle on mine once again. He goes to raise his hand again but I shrink back and the look on his face when I do makes me wish I could forget about the dream and let him hug me to his chest but I can't. Because I don't know how much of that dream reflects into this Alex.

     He turn his head, hiding the pain in his eyes as he moves away so that he's no longer leaning over me, letting me breathe a sigh of relief in return. I feel him settle a couple inches from me on the bed as I turn away from him to curl into myself but he makes no other move to touch me. My brain must be fried because even though I shied away from his touch, I wish he didn't give up so easily.

     I don't know how long we lay there, him silent and still beside me, me watching the walk blankly as my body pulls me through the mud of an anxiety attack. There's a knock at the door after a while, and Alex gets up to answer it, as if knowing who it is.

     I hear the door open, the smell of pine and leather coupled with one of honey and sunshine let me know it's Cody and James who are let into the room after a whispered conversation I don't even bother myself with tuning into.

     I hear the two come closer one stopping at the end of the bed and one continuing around until a small body is interrupting my sight of the wall across from me. I let my eyes roll up, seeing Cody stand above me with a sad smile on his face.

     "Scoot over, Chloe." He says softly shooing me with his hands to slide my body back enough for his small frame to climb into the bed beside me. He immediately curls into his side as well to face me.

     "You're okay. We sent Alex away. James and I understand anxiety attacks. It's okay to not be okay right now." He soothes, his tiny hand coming up to brush through my hair. My smile is wobbly but the pride in his answering one makes me feel ten feet tall.

     I feel James shuffling at the end of the bed and moments later he draped a blanket over Cody and I. I frown when I feel wiring in it, looking curiously as James plugs it into the wall.

     "It's a heating blanket. It works absolute wonders for the body after the shaking and muscles spasms of an anxiety attack." Cody explains, watching his Mate move with clear adoration in his eyes. James pulls two bottles of water out of his bag before putting them on the bedside table. He round the bed, coming behind Cody with a small side.

     "If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to Chloe. Trust me when I say the two of us understand. But feel free to talk to Cody about anything, I'm going to calm down Alex. I can hear him overthinking from here." He says before leaning down to kiss Cody's temple before leaving the room.

     Under the blanket, I feel Cody reach down and grab my hand, the action startling me. As much as he stuck up for me yesterday, I thought it was more for Alex, but looking at him, I see no traces of the shy closed off wolf he was when I first met him. Instead...he looks like a mom, consoling her kid after a bad dream. And I have to say the look suits him well.

     "I'm so sorry, Chloe." He says so earnestly, I'm again taken aback.

    "For what?" I ask, confused, my voice gravely and dry after crying. He kindly hands me a bottle of water to sip on as he answers. The heating blanket is slowly getting warmer and it instantly begins to relax my tense muscles.

     "For yesterday. I know how it feels to have others look down on you over something you can't help. So does James. And I hate that someone else so close to us has to endure the ignorance of the world as well. Especially by someone who also understands what that feels like." He rants, his hands flying about as his adorable frown deepens.

     "It's okay. It's not your fault." I tell him but he shakes his head.

     "It's not okay at all, but I know a way to get your mind off of the evil in the world." He whispers, the smile growing in his face contagious.

     "Ice cream?" I ask, laughing as his eyes light up, slowly beginning to feel like myself again. I snuggle deeper into the warm blanket as he answers.

      "That too! But let's go to the pack spa. As Luna I get access to everything first hand. I'm not one to take advantage of such things but this is a special circumstance." He says giggling away.

     I think it over, feeling how sore and spent out my body is from my first Heat and the anxiety attack from this morning. "Sure. I'd love to go to the spa, thank you." I agree with a smile. He grins back at me before going to sit up.

     "Okay I'm going to check in my papa bear about it. Do you want me to send Alex up here?" He asks, not even phased at what he just shared. My face is scorching as I nod my head. He smile as he shuffles out the blanket, his small feet pattering against the floor before I hear the door open and shut. I sit up on the bed, leaning my back against the head board, my body finally feeling okay enough to move.

Not even two minute later the door is opening slowly with a worried looking Alex, poking his head in. "Hi." I say softly, lifting my hand towards him. He takes a sigh of relief barely taking time to close the door before he striding across the room towards me.

He grabs me up in a tight hug, though I can feel him holding back so that he doesn't hurt me. The sentiment is nice though as he leans back to look at me seriously.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do! The only people I knew could help were those two. Are you okay? I'm so sorry." He tells me all in one breath, clearly panicked. And as selfish as it sounds, it's nice to know he cares so much.

"Thank you for calling them. And I'm okay, I promise. Maybe a day at the spa might help?" I ask him hopefully.

"Of course, pup." He says finally calming down as he smiles at me. "I had planned on taking you this afternoon, but going with Cody let's you have a whole day." He says scratching me behind the ears softly. I purr as I lean into his hand, loving the feeling.

"Are you coming, too?" I ask him, trying to keep the hope out of my voice.

He looks at me as if unsure. "Is that okay? I can stay home if you need me to." My heart warms at how hard he's trying, a soft smile kissing my lips.

"I would love for you to come. Who else is going to keep their hands in check?" I say cheekily. laughing as he growls only to cross his arms and pout.

"I don't like this idea anymore."

~~~~~
I just realized all my updates today were so sad. Sorry guys. I work 9-5 tomorrow so it'll be late updates or maybe only a few, but I promise to lighten the mood.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Favorite TikTok sound?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

623K 42.3K 54
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 8| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Eris paid the ultimate price. Her unconditional love...
343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...
76.6K 5.9K 60
Side Series (Book 1) Zayvion has been an outlier his whole life. He's a Hybrid between an Incubus and an Angel so hes used to everyone falling at hi...
1M 37.7K 44
Seventeen-year-old Brielle Thompson never really had a normal life. She started hearing voices in her head and other people's thoughts when she was t...