Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)

3.8K 17 14
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Why don't you come on over Cally?

***

Dianna's POV

I've been friends with Talia for about a year now. We both sing so we have a few things in common. Our excuse for never collabing on a song, is the fact that our taste in music is very different. Her songs are all technical and very 2020 type of music if you know what I mean. My music is very early 2000. I tend to stay away from electric sounding songs, I use real instruments.

I don't think me and Talia would be able to write a song without at some point, arguing about the sound. And we try to avoid confrontation, so that's why we don't write together.

We still enjoy each other's music and we even release the songs at the same time. Talia thought it would be a nice idea to reveal our new songs for a YouTube video. I said yes because why not?. We planned for everyone to gather at my house and we would both play them our songs. By everyone, we meant:

Talia
Me
Simon
JJ
Josh
Vik
Harry
Ethan
Callux
Calfreezy
Tobi
Freya and
Gee

꧁time skip to Friday꧂

I was slightly nervous. My new song is about someone specific. Calfreezy. I've known him for about 3 years. I met him when I moved into the tower. He offered to carry some boxes into my then, new apartment. And ever since then, we became best friends.

However, I've been festering a few feeling for the tall lad and I don't know what to do about them.

I wrote my song about a month after I came back from my hometown in Pembrokeshire. My mother passed away from lung cancer and I was a mess. I missed Callum's comforting tough and his sweet voice telling me it was going to be okay.

So when I came home, I wrote down my feelings and translated them to fit as a song. I didn't want it to be obvious who the song was about, so I changed his name, Callum, to the name Valerie. I basically went to my Auntie and asked her to give me a random name, and that's what she said, so that what I went with.

I set my tv up so Talia could connect her laptop to it and play the song when she was ready. The guys didn't know what was gonna happen, so this was going to be, hopefully, a nice surprise.

I went to my kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, when I noticed my phone going off

Talia👑

"Hey"

I happily chirped through the phone.

"Hey, are you ready for later?"

I sighed, not knowing whether I was ready or not.

"Yea I think so, as ready as I'll ever be. What song is it again?"

"Selfish"

She confirmed.

"Ah, the one about Simon"

"Ugh, it's not about Simon"

I laughed at her tone. It was obviously about Simon. I can tell. Him and her have this flirty banter and everyone knows she's desperately in love with him. Him the same.

"Whatever you say, what time is everyone coming then?"

"In about 20 minutes"

"Okay, see you in a bit my love"

"Alrighty, see you then"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I put the phone back on the counter and went over to my coffee table to clean it a little. Sure enough, in 20 or so minutes, there was a knock on the door. I got to my bare feet, and scuttled over to the door to look through the peep hole. There, standing by my door, Were a group of fine young people I have the pleasure of calling my friends. I excitedly open the door.

"Hello all"

I say to the group as I one by one, hug them and welcome them into my humble abode. It doesn't take me long to get to the boy on the end.

"Hey shortie"

Cal whispered to me, with his thick accent. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his latched to my waist. My shirt had risen a bit. So he was holding onto my bare skin. This caused goosebumps to form in my soft skin.

"I'm not that short, your just freakishly tall"

He chuckled at my response and pulled us apart.

"I'm 6ft 1, that's average for a man. Your 5ft 3 that's shorter than average for a girl"

He patted the top of my head.

"Women"

I corrected him. We both chuckled and looked into each other's eyes before we broke the eye contact due to Talia calling us over to the sitting area. I sat next to Talia in the front while everyone else made themselves comfortable on the array of sofas and chairs. Talia set her camera up and turned to us.

"Ready?"

I nodded while the others hesitantly nodded. They were still unsure of what we were doing yet, so it's fair that they were a little sceptical. I don't have a YouTube channel but Talia does so she knows how to work all this camera stuff, while I'm watching her, completely unaware of what she does.

"Welcome back to my channel, today I'm here with Dianna and these dickheads"

Talia points her longish fake nails at the group behind. A collection of "heys" and "fams" could be heard from them as they reacted to what she said. We both laughed.

"Anyway, today me and Dianna have a little surprise for the guys. You guys would of already hear it, because this is pre filmed, but, today the guys are gonna hear both our new singles that are coming out on Friday"

We turned to face the group. They all had smiles on there faces. Ear to ear I must say. Gee and Freya were jumping up and down in there seats and the guys were clapping and or rubbing there hands together in excitement. Talia turned to me.

"Who's do you wanna play first?"

"You go first my darling"

I stood up and made my way to the sofa and planted myself next to it so I could see the music video clear and not be in anyone's way.

"Right. 3, 2 aaaaaaand 1"

꧁time skip (after the song)꧂

Everyone clapped the house down. During the song, I could see Talia whisper something in Simons ear, and his face lit up so I'm assuming she told him it was about him. That's sweet, but don't expect me to be admitting my songs about Cal though, I don't think I'm ready yet.

"Who's the song about?"

JJ, the nosey Parker asked. Talia smirked and shrugged her shoulders. I was up next. Oh god.

"Come on then, let's whack Dianna's on then shall we"

Cal(freezy) exclaimed. Everyone whooped and I put my head in my hands before nodding to Talia, to put it on. Cal rose a little and whispered in my ear.

"I've been waiting so long to hear this, I could see you writing in a few months ago but I didn't say anything"

I widened my eyes.

"You didn't read the lyrics did you? I don't want it to be spoiled, it doesn't sound great without the tune"

He shook his head.

"No, but I heard you humming it. But that's all I know. Can't wait"

He winked at me and turned to the tv. Then, I heard the first couple of beats. Well, here we go.

Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture

I watched as people bobbed their heads and tapped there feet, I don't really write love songs and I don't really write songs that are this upbeat, so I think people were shocked at my change in tune (pun intended). Luckily I didn't make it to obvious about who it was about.

Cos since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress

Cal knew how much of a mess I was when I came home, so that was probably the first clue who it was about. I stopped eating properly and started putting myself in danger of getting seriously ill, luckily he was there to help me get better. I always complement Cal on his style. I love the clothes he wears. I'm lucky enough to be able to wear his Pepsi/Cola jumper.

Won't you come on over
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie?
Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?

Cal raised his head and looked at me for a few seconds, but in Those few seconds, I could tell he was slowly figuring it out. He smiled at me, making my heart jump hurdles in my chest.

Did you have to go to jail,
Put your house up on for sale, did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch a tan,
I hope you'll find the right man who'll fix it for ya.

I remember Cal, Cal(lux) and Harry, almost getting kicked out of their apartment. They were getting tons of noise complaints and had the police knocking on their door. Luckily, they got off with a warning, and have stayed fairly quit ever since. Cal came to me first, he was worried about what was going to happen if they got kicked out. He said he was worried that he wasn't going to see me enough to make him happy. Lowkey, one of the best days of my life. I looked down to see Cal chuckling at the lyric. I'm pretty sure he had figured it out now.

And are you shoppin' anywhere,
Changed the color of you hair, are you busy?
And did you have to pay the fine
You were dodging all the time, are you still dizzy?

When he knocked on my door wearing his hood up, I already knew he had done something to his hair. I have openly said that I hate skinheads. I think it looks awful. So when he took his hood off? Let's just say, I got a little angry. I loved his hair and I was so annoyed when he shaved it. I looked down again at him. He looked back at me and mouthed a quick 'sorry' yep, he's figured it out.

Cos, Since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress
Won't you come on over
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie?
Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?

Im hoping he's not mad it's him, I really like him and I don't know how I'm going to deal with being around him if he doesn't feel the same way. I generally won't know how to function.

Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture.

I prepared myself for the situation were he rejects me.

"Yea Cal, I wrote this song to say thank you for everything you've done for me this past couple of weeks. I sign of our friendship"

I played it over in my head for weeks.

Cos, since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress
Won't you come on over
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie?
Valerie? Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?
Oh Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?
Why don't you come on over Valerie?

The song finished, and I was given a standing ovation. It's an incredible feeling, knowing people appreciate your music, it's a hard field and I'm glad that I made my way through it, fairly unscaved. Cal grabbed my hand and held it up to his chest. He patted the back of my hand and threw me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. This boy makes my bloody knees weak.

"Well girls, I think it's safe to say, that after those incredible performances, we deserve to go out and celebrate"

JJ claimed. Everyone cheered at the sound of drinks. They slowly started making there way out of my apartment. Not before, giving me a hug of congratulations. Cal was once again last. He stood in front of me and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"So, once again, sorry about the whole hair cutting thing"

I chuckled and looked down at the floor. I was ready to be rejected. I suddenly felt his hand make contact with my chin. He lifted me head to make us eye level. I smiled and me again, causing me to reciprocate.

" I thought the song was beautiful"

"Thanks"

I whisper, barely audible. He lifted me slightly and connected our lips. Finally, after 3 years of tension, I finally got to be intimate with Cal.

My hands snaked around his neck, while one of his cupped my jaw and the other went around my waist. The kiss was slow, almost like we were trying to savour every moment. Which we were. My hands tangled in his hair. I felt him slightly bite down on my bottom lip, making me gasp.

This gave him ample opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I wasn't at all grossed out by it though. It made it more intimate, which was what I wanted. We moved our heads from left to right, figuring out a rhythm. This was the best kiss I had ever experienced. And I don't think anything could ever compare.

However, all good things must come to an end at some point. And our little moment was brought to an abrupt end. I cough could be heard from down the corridor.

Turns out Talia has witnessed the whole thing. She approached us. We were both red, from the embarrassment but also from the moment we shared.

"Cal, you should probably go get ready"

He looked down at the floor and nodded his head. He slipped past Talia and smiled at me. I smiled back. Talia smirked at me and pulled me into the apartment.

"What was that about?"

"Well, I wrote the song about Cal"

Talia's eyes widened and she smiled a big toothy grin.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I've liked Cal for ages and I didn't know how to tell him. So I wrote the song, but I never intended him to figure it out. But I didn't exactly keep it very well hidden. After you left, well, after I thought you left, he told me he thought the song was beautiful and he kissed me"

Talia clapped her hands in excitement and pulled me off the sofa.

"Let's get your dressed, so you look good for your soon to be boyfriend"

I rolled my eyes but followed her.

~time skip~

I was dressed and we were heading over the club JJ had suggested. I saw Cal exit his car and make his way over to me.

"As beautiful as I remember"

I smiled and he brought me into an embrace.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time, on a date, with me?"

He whispered in my ear. I looked him in the eye.

"I would love to Calsqueezy"

He rolled his eyes as we walked into the club hand in hand.

***

Bloody long one

hope you enjoyed.

Feel free to upvote and suggest

That's all for now

Bye bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.3K 109
♥*♡+:。.。ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ。.。:+♡*♥
103K 383 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
4.5K 52 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric
69.9K 1.6K 38
Harry is the new kid at school, how will he fit in and will he meet the love off his life?