Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 2

3.1K 99 22
By SexyBitch99

Miranda's POV

It wasn't until dessert that he started conversing with us.

"How was school?" he asked me in a cool voice.

"School was well father," I replied.

"I hear you took a test today. What class was it for?" He asked me, maintaining the same unhurried, unimpressed demeanor.

"Biology," I responded, hoping he wouldn't ask how it went.

"Do you know what grade you got on it?" His voice had risen a smidge, as if he already knew the answer. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I swallowed my spoonful of choco-flan before replying, "An A Sir."

He slammed his palm onto the table. I tried not to flinch at the sound. The table rattled as he stared me down. "You should be getting only +As!" He yelled his voice sounding almost like a rumble of thunder.

My mother reached over and placed her hand on top of my father's and rubbed it soothingly. "Don't worry Dear. Miranda is a good student. She will do better in the future. Won't you Darling?"

"Of course, Mother!" I stated with more conviction than I felt.

"See to it. Your birthday is coming up, I would hate for you to be grounded for breaking your word." He stated in a threatening tone.

I nodded, "Of course Father." He only grunted in reply as he turned his attention to his wife. Completely ignoring my existence for the rest of the meal.

~*~

After I had finished eating, I neatly placed my hands on my lap, waiting for my parents to finish their conversation.

During a lull, I looked up from my lap, "Father?" I called, gaining his attention. "May I be excused?" He simply waved his hand. I curtsied to my parents before exiting up the stairs.

After I entered my bedroom, shutting the door softly behind me.

I felt tears pool in my eyes, this always happens. He gets mad at work and then takes it out on me and mom. I was sick of it. I curled up into a ball and choked back a sob. The worst part was, I knew that if I messed up again, he would ground me. He never breaks his promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 644 52
"Someday you will return home too." Reluctantly, she opened one of the heavy wooden chests. The lid creaked loudly as it flipped back. A dusty cloak...
59 3 7
Set during the Unexpected Journey, The Desolation of Smaug, and The Battle of The Five Armies Bilbo Baggins was like any other hobbit you'd ever meet...
3.2K 93 23
Here I am back again with my Elfling series here is book l all over again If you haven't read The first or second, third or fourth book then I would...
249K 7.6K 45
Aúthiel has always been alone. Her dark past is splattered with blood and she struggles everyday to live with what she has done. She depends on no-on...