2Hearts : SarawatTine

By sunnuisance

Tine Metawin is a new actor in Star Bright Entertainment (SBE). His handsome and delicate figure can make any... More

Author Notes
Character ❤️ 2Hearts
2Hearts 1 : Are you okay?
2Hearts 2 : Why are you crying?
2Hearts 3 : Good job Tine!!
2Hearts 4 : Please, take care yourself
2Hearts 5 : Going to Sarawat house
2Hearts 6 : Sarawat POV
2Hearts 7 : A spoiled brat
2Hearts 8 : Luke Voyage
2Hearts 9 : I am jealous too
2Hearts 10 : Falling for him
2Hearts 11 : I miss you papaaa!
2Hearts 12 : Clueless Sarawat
2Hearts 13 : Feeling Sick
2Hearts 14 : Trending
2Hearts 14 : Late night call
2Hearts 15 : First kiss
2Hearts 16 : Play Date
2Hearts 17 : Sarawat becomes bold lately
2Hearts 18 : Love Scene
2Hearts 19 : Vague feelings
2Hearts 20 : Sarawat is Bright
2Hearts 21 : Growing feelings
2Hearts 22 : Love counsel
2Hearts 23 : Talk to someone
2Hearts 24 : Open your heart for me
2Hearts 25 : Worries
2Hearts 26 : Celebration (Part 1)
2Hearts 27 : Celebration (Part 2)
2Hearts 28 : 2Hearts Reaction
2Hearts 29 : Off day
2Hearts 30 : Unfocused
2Hearts 31 : Meeting Tine's family (1)
2Hearts 32 : Meeting Tine's family (2)
2Hearts 33 : Terrible day
2Hearts 34 : Reveal the relationship?
2Hearts 35 : SarawatTine is real
2Hearts 36 : The hatred
2Hearts 38 : Love is a hurricane
2Hearts 39 : Comforts
2Hearts 40 : Solved
2Hearts 41 : Insecure
2Hearts 42 : Assurance
2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission
2Hearts 44 : Mosquito bite
2Hearts 45: Missing pieces
2Hearts 46: Messed up
2Hearts 47: Man's Talk
2Hearts 48: Where is Tine?
2Hearts 49: Reconcile
2Hearts 50: Revealation
2Hearts 51 : The Day
2Hearts 52 : Yes, we are dating
2Hearts 53 : Love you for a thousand years

2Hearts 37 : Unexpected

4K 179 39
By sunnuisance

At night in Tine house

Mew and Gulf cuddle on the bed ready to go to sleep but both frown when hearing someone knock the door of their room.

Mew stand up and walked up to the door and open it to find Tine standing there, somehow looking tired and gloomy.

"Tine?"

"Hmm.. sorry papi to bother you. Is papa already sleep?" Tine ask.

"Nah.. papa doesn't sleep yet, come in Tine" Mew invite Tine and walked up into his bed followed by Tine.

Gulf who see Tine's face cannot help to ask, "What's wrong baby?" He change his position to sitting.

Tine sit beside his papa.

"Hmm.. can I sleep with you tonight?" Tine asked hesitantly.

Gulf switch his gaze to his husband asking for understanding and Mew nodded his head.

"I will sleep in the guest room then"
Mew tell them.

"No..no.. I mean I want to sleep with both of you? Can I?" Tine know his request is childish but he need someone now.

He want someone to comfort him, to hug him without asking him anything. He just want to sleep in warm tonight. And that person who can give him that is his parents.

They understand him very well. They never force him but always give space while encourage or comfort him even they don't really know what happen. It looks like they have overview on some situation Tine's facing.

Mew has feels something is worng when he sees his son standing in front of his door. With Tine requested to sleep with them, he convinced that something has happen.

When Tine still younger, he often sleep with them or sometimes with his husband only. He will be kicked out of the room by his beloved husband. Mew smile inside when remember those time. But that's only when Tine's crying and he don't want Mew to see that.

"Aww.. why you so cute Tine. Come here. Of course you can sleep with us. Even you have grown up as a man now, but you are still our baby in our heart" Gulf patted on the bed between him and Mew as he smile.

Tine place himself between his papa and his papi. They are laying on the bed right now.

Tine's head laying on Gulf arm as Gulf hugging him with his other hand. While Mew also hugging his son from beside. He place his hand above Gulf arm.

"Tine, how your relationship with Sarawat? Did he treats you better?" Gulf actually try to find out what actually disturb his mind's son.

Tine smile when heard Sarawat's name.

"Nah.. he really good to me. He always treat me better. He made me smile and really caring for me" Tine said while smiling widely.

Mew just listen to his husband and his son conversation while caressing Tine's hair. He didn't really know how to engage. Just let his husband do the work.

"I'm glad you say that. Because if he didn't treat you better, I will ready to attack him even I'm his die hard fan" Gulf show his fierce face. But somehow it looks funny to Tine.

Tine chuckles seeing his papa while Mew beside dreamily admire his husband cuteness. If Tine's not here he will kiss that adorable face.

But suddenly Tine's face turn into frown.

"But, I don't know if I deserve him or not. Because he is too perfect for me. He always patience with me. You know right this is new to me. I'm inexperience and I'm afraid I will dissapointed him" Tine lets out what on his mind.

"Tine don't say like that. When you love each other what you can do is trust your partner. He has choose you, you has choose him.. so just focused on love at each other" Gulf try to comfort his son.

"That's true Tine. Perfect relationship is when someone come into your life and fill the lack you have. You may be lacking somewhere but same with your partner. He maybe lacking also at somewhere and you complete him in that sense. So, actually both of you complete each other lacking, making your relationship is perfect" Mew talk after too long being observance. His gaze switch between his son and Gulf.

Gulf smile when hearing the words that utter by his husband. He knows really well that words. Because Mew has told him the same words before when he feels insecure with their relationships before they get married.

Sometimes, he feels like Tine really come from his blood because they actually share the same trait. Mew also said this once to him.

Tine heart feels warm after hearing both of his parents words.

"Thank you papa.. papi. I will remember your words. I love both of you so much" Tine said as he snuggle tightly between his parents arms.

"We love you also baby. Right honey" Gulf said as he looks at Mew.

"Of course, Tine. Now, let's go to sleep. You need to sleep and rest well" Mew said as he tighten his hug.

The three family member cuddle on the bed as they close their eyes waiting for sleep to come.

While on the other side of the room someone cannot sleep and staring at the ceiling for an hour already.

'Why tonight I feels especially so lonely from the previous night? I miss him' Luke mumble alone.
(AN: Poor Luke. They all cuddle there and you here sleeping alone. Im sorry I left you out 🙏😂)

......................

The next day

Im and Fong at company cafe when someone approach them.

"Nong, may I have a word with Im for awhile?" The person suddenly ask.

Fong who still shocked to see that person approach them, understand the situation. He need to excuse himself right now from here.

"Yes, Phi. I will excuse myself first" Fong wai at his senior.

Fong didn't know why his senior suddenly come to talk with Im. He actually still mad at Im because of his words yesterday.

But he don't has heart to leave Im alone as Im don't really has many friends at the company. They stay together but they don't speak anymore on what happen yesterday.

Im looks at the person in front him. It quite long that he doesn't see this person. He miss his encourage words to him a little.

"Im.. may I know why you don't like Tine?"

Im froze when he heard that. So, P'Sarawat comes to see me just want to ask about Tine? But how the heck did he knows that he hate Tine.

"What do you mean, Phi. I don't understand" Im tries to play innocent.

"No. You understand me well. I know it.. I mean I know what happen in the toilet yesterday" Sarawat said. His voice sounds cold make Im shuddered a little bit.

"How did you..?" Im voice disappears at the end. 'Is it Fong who told him? You are betrayer Fong!'

"Phi.. why must I like him then?" Im don't want to lose.

"I don't ask you to like him. You can dislike without hating, right. So, why did you hate so much about Tine?" Sarawat ask again.

He really mad at first when he knows about this. Somehow he think this incident related to why Tine's cry and his mood seem down yesterday.

If not Man telling him about this incident he will never know because Tine will never tell him as don't want to harm others. (AN: Did you get it who inside the toilet 😂)

"Why are you so concern about me hating him, P?"

"Because I have known you before. You are not this kind of person. You may not having many friends because you seems cold. I believe you have a warm heart inside. But.. it looks like I'm wrong" Sarawat said with disappointment.

Im's face shocked when heard Sarawat said that. He didn't know that all this while his Phi think of him good like that.

"Tine is a good person. He has gone through enough with the critism. Of course critism helps us to grow. But why dont do it in encourage way. You, especially his senior should take care of nong. How much you know how he did facing all those hate thrown towards him even he did nothing wrong. I'm a little bit disappointed with you" Sarawat sigh. Im only keep silent.

"Never mind. I can't force someone to change his hate feeling into liking. But please be careful when you speak. You can hurt that person with your sharp tounge. Just keep hate inside yourself. At least live in happiness because hatred will only make your life mess" Sarawat left after sayinh his last words.

Im frozen there. He doesn't know what to feel. The words stab him sharp at his hearts.

He lost appetite and walked away from the cafe with long thought.

"P'Im!! Hey, come here. I have new gossip about Tine!" Someone calling him. It's one of his junior.

At first he didn't really know about Tine. He just know someone rich kid enter the company. But he didn't mind it. But some of his group junior who often speak bad about Tine.

Actually he even didn't know the truth. What he knows he get mad after hearing those what Tine did to enter the company.

"Uhh?" Im still not in the mood.

"Come here P!" The junior pulled his hand toward their group. Im just followed because he feels too lazy too resist.

They sit around the corner which is quite far from other people.

"Let's watch this clip. You will be shocked" the junior plays the video to him.

Im's eyes widen and his hand covers his mouth. He doesn't believe what he sees in front of his eyes.

The clip shows that Tine was in someone embrace in the dark. He cant see clearly the person whom hugging Tine. But it really looks intimate as there are special feeling there.

"I think this will become hot topic if the clips get release" the junior said as he laugh.

"Wait. Where do you get this clip?" Im asks his junior.

"My sister's friend accidentally sees Tine at this place and took a video because she think this is cute seeing two man embracing each other. She didn't know Tine is actor. Somehow, I accidentally found it from my sister phone because she take it from his friend as she also think they are cute" the junior explain.

"Your sister also don't know Tine is your colleague?" Im asks again.

"Nah.. my sister and her friend only crazy over kpop. So, they didn't know"

"What you gonna do with that video?" Im asked feels uneasy.

However the juniors didn't reply and just smirk at him.

...............

AN: So, the person whom listen to Im and Fong conversation in the toilet room is actually Man. (Man really toilet guy 😂. Remember before he also heard about Luke in the toilet and tell Sarawat about it).

But why Tine got sad?

So, now Sarawat knows about Tine, what would he do?

Did Sarawat and Tine relationship got caught? What will happen to Tine?

There so many question in this chapter. Let's wait for next update naa 🙏💜☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 4.4K 28
What happens when the person you hate the most becomes your college roommate? Tine is a very handsome, charismatic, and bubbly guy also known as Mr...
143K 7K 18
Bright Vachirawit's life was fine until Win Metawin comes invading his calm space with his annoying and clumsy behaviour. To his surprise suddenly he...
549K 30.8K 49
Tine hates Sarawat. Tine is the Prime Minster's son. Sarawat is the heir to a billion dollar company. A unfortunate run-in with Sarawat has turned Ti...
53.6K 2.9K 40
Win Metawin the teacher of Chemistry. He's the favorite teacher, lecturer, lab assistant. He's a combo. His beauty, handsomeness, intelligence all am...