ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ | ᴠɪʀ...

By bairiya_

___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in ilo... More

Prologue
Cast
《 O N E 》
《 T W O 》
《 T H R E E 》
《 F O U R 》
《 F I V E 》
《 S I X 》
《 S E V E N 》
《 E I G H T 》
《 N I N E 》
《 T E N 》
《 E L E V E N 》
《 T W E L V E 》
《 T H I R T E E N 》
《 F O U R T E E N 》
《 F I F T E E N 》
《 S I X T E E N 》
《 S E V E N T E E N 》
《 E I G H T E E N 》
《 N I N E T E E N 》
《 T W E N T Y 》
《 T W E N T Y O N E 》
《 T W E N T Y T W O 》
《 T W E N T Y T H R E E 》
《 T W E N T Y F I V E 》
《 T W E N T Y S I X 》
《 T W E N T Y S E V E N 》
《 T W E N T Y E I G H T 》
New Story/Sequel?
Guys Please Read this 📖 Please...

《 T W E N T Y F O U R 》

9.4K 330 108
By bairiya_

Nafrat hi teri meri chaahat thi,
Tujhe todna tha maqsad mera,

~Arijit Singh (song: Hum the Deewane)

This song🔥🔥🔥
_________________________________________

Author's POV

She turned back only to find the person, whom she hadn't expected here, at this time.

There he stood, getting wet in the rain, but now he least care about that.

He made his way towards her, she stood up slowly still in her own thoughts, her mind wasn't processing this piece of information that he is here.

"What are you doing here?" She mumbled, looking into his eyes.

"I m sorry, Aashvi. I m really sorry.  Everything happened becoz of me. I m sorry. Plz...forgive me, for once." He said crying, seeing her like this, was never he thought.

"I could never imagine my brother, can go to this extent just to take revenge. I m sorry Aashvi." He said, she lifted her eyes up to meet his.

"How can you even think like that Ved? Whatever he did, is just becoz of you. You played with my feelings, and your brother played with my life. You guys are same. Congratulations. You guys are successful in breaking me." She replied hurt, pain in her eyes, she was looking pale.

The vision started to blur in front of her, he saw this and before she could pass out he held her from falling.

He took her to one of his penthouse.

"You don't have any right to do that Viransh. You just can't stop her from meeting her son." Viransh's Mom said angrily.

"I know, but I don't want her to take my child away from me." He said controlling his outburst infront of his mother.

"Then, dont divorce her. Give her time. Let me say, she is also human, and so does human made mistakes. Maybe, you won't understand it now, but when you it will be too late to repent. Think wisely my son." Saying so, she left from there.

He looked at his son, who was sleeping peacefully.
His mind started to play the past, when he forced her.

Maybe he didn't remember the night, but the blurred vision, always played in his mind every now and then.

Flashback

His assistant Abdul Saheb told him that Mr. Duggal wanted to meet him, as he had a deal with Ved, but now he isn't present, Mr. Duggal just have a talk with him.

"Please, sit Mr. Duggal." Viransh said as he looked at him.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Ranawat." Mr. Duggal extend his hand to shake it with him.

He also returned the small gesture.

They sat down on their seat.

They were sitting in his office, after Mr. Duggal, asked him for.

"I know, you dont know me, Mr. Ranawat. But I very well know about you." He said smirking.

"Well, maybe this meeting is just to introduce yourself?" Viransh asked raising his one eyebrow up.

"Mr. Ved, and I were in good terms, but he never told me, he would leave this suddenly." He started saying, while Viransh was focusing on something else, but Ved's mention took his all attention.

"Oh. Ok." He said awkwardly.

"But one day, he told me that he has fallen for someone. And that girl is none other than your wife." This made Viransh angry, he fisted his arms.

He wouldn't think, but will cut his mouth, but he was more curious just to know, what he was going to say.

"What do you mean Mr. Duggal? My brother told you this?" He asked narrowing his eyes, not believing the person, who was sitting in front of him.

"I know, you won't believe me. But Mr. Ranawat, but Mr. Ved has told me, he wasn't in his mind, and told me everything, he loves that girl...what her name??? Yeah..." before he could name her, Viransh beat at this.

"Aashvi." He replied instead of him.

"Yeah....Aashvi...I mean, Mrs. Ranawat. He told me that, he wanted to cancel all his deals with everyone, and then this company will came down, automatically.  He did this just to take REVENGE from you for snatching Mrs. Ranawat. As this will show more your loss than his." He said, Viransh was listening everything, as that's what looks like, but the situation was opposite, he was angry. His arms were popping out.

"And may I know why the fuck, you are telling me this?" He asked controlling his anger.

"I m just helping you, Mr. Ranawat. That's it." He replied with an evil smirk.

"So, I would say, I don't want your fucking help. Get the fuck out of here. And never show me your fucking face." He yelled at him, as he stood up from his place, following Mr. Duggal also stood up, smiling or maybe smirking. He knew, Viransh was just showing but he did believe him, even a slightest bit of his lie.

"I too don't want to meet you, Mr. Ranawat. Thank you." Saying this he came out of his cabin.

"I took my revenge from you Mr. Ved Ranawat of insulting me infront of everyone." He said in an evil tone and smirked, thinking he exit from his office.

Viransh was angry, he can't let her go with anyone, and he can't do anything cruel to his brother.

After that he went to the bar, everytime the alcohol didn't affect him, but that day, it did.

After whatever he did with her without being in his right mind, he only knew, it was more difficult to say that he forced her, without her permission, without her consent.

After researching more, he got to know about Mr. Duggal telling all lie, and he was regretting his deeds, he came to know about Mr. Duggal that he was doing something illegal, and that's why Ved had cancelled his deals with him, insulting him infront of everyone, and that's why, Mr. Duggal took revenge from him.

Present Day

He turned around as he heard his child crying.

It was all new for him.

He went towards him, and looked at the boy, crying.

After that he called his mother and she took care of his child. His only family.

It's been 3 months, Viransh and Aashvi, they both are divorced.

But he was amazed, as he didn't find her fighting for her child.

The child's custody was given to Viransh, and Aashvi didn't said anything.

Aashvi haven't met her child for once also, she was controlling herself, she always cry for her child every night when she went to bed, she didn't lived with her parents.

She was living in an apartment, doing part time jobs, Ved, who is helping her was always there for her.

"Ved, I don't want him to realize his mistake. Just once I want to see my child. plz...." Aashvi said, as she was sitting on her bed, while Ved was looking at as he stood up near the door.

"Aashvi, I know you want to see him, but see I too didn't met my brother and my parents as I came here since 3 months. You have to realize him his mistakes, as he still want you, but was confused. You should have to make him realize his feelings for you." Ved said looking at her.

Ved only told her, that she shouldn't oppose anything and go with a flow for sometime, he wanted to keep her in his penthouse, but she denied it.

He now has changed for good. He wasn't the old Ved, whonwas selfish, but now he was more matured than before.

He was now a man of few words. He has opened his own company in London. And it was doing good there.

His beard has grown, and he looked like a workaholic, same as his brother.

But he couldn't let the feelings go, when he saw Aashvi.

His hearts still beat for her, he knew it was wrong, but this time he will make everything alright in his brother's life, and will went away from there for forever.

"Yes. You are right. Thanks Ved for everything." Asshvi said, forming a small smile on her face.

"It happens becoz of me, then it's my responsibility to make everything peaceful before going." He said smiling at her.

He now respect her as his bhabhi, whom he loves and she is forbidden for him, and now he don't want to make any fuss in his brother's life.

"Tomorrow is an interview at The Masters, for interior designer. And you are going to give that. Understood?" He asked, as he saw her quite nervous.

"But..."

"No but Aashvi. You have to do this for yourself. Understood?" He asked looking at her with a serious look.

"Ok, I will do that. Thank you Ved." She said and stood up from her place.

"No problem, so I should take my leave." Saying this, he came out of her apartment.

The apartment was not good enough, and when he told her to help her by finding some good apartments, she denied it.

He was coming downstair by stairs as it didn't have any elevator.

He wore his sunglasses, and was on stairs when he collided with a small figure.

He held the person, before she fall.

"Don't you have eyes, and who the fuck wear sunglasses in morning?" He heard a voice saying, as he looked at her face.

"For your kind information, everyone wear sunglasses in morning not in night." Saying this, he help her to stand, and made his way out but heard her mumbling something about him.

"Jerk."

_________________________________________

Aashvi was sitting on a chair, she was hell nervous for this interview, she was just praying that she got this job.

After waiting for one and half an hour later, her turn came, no one knows her here.

"Ms. Aashvi Mishra?" As she heard her name, she stood up from her place and nodded at the girl, and made her way inside the cabin.

After 10 to 20 minutes later.

"Congratulations, you are selected." He said, glaring at her. She knew, at this, she can't back off.

.
.
.

Precape:-

"How can you do that to her bhai?" Ved asked in a broken tone.

"Ved, I too wanted to ask for her forgiveness, I m guilty Ved, I m so much guilty. I want her to be with me, this time I wont let her go."

.

.

.

.

.

Howz it???

Hope you are liking the author's POV

So now you guys know what Mr. Duggal had said.....

And guys check my new story Her Arrogant Jerk (#3 in HATE Series)

I have updated its prologue and cast...do check it too🤩

Next update will be soon...

Till then take care and bye__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
215K 8.4K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
279K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
257K 20.1K 64
A TOXIC LOVE STORY~ "Why did you marry off me to Sirish, Daddy? Why not Harsh? Or any other man?" I ask my father looking at my wedding chain, my eye...