Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

By myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... More

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 46

726 14 1
By myerssam2017

         This morning, I had a hard time eating, but I was able to choke it down before we headed out. We had arrived at The Nighteye Agency, where Nighteye explained everything to us. I stood next to Midoriya as we listened to what Nighteye said. 

"Huh?! The Eri girl is in their stronghold?" Rock Lock questioned.

"By strong hold, you mean...." Fat Gum questioned also. 

"The residence of the head of the Hassaikai." Ryukyu said. 

"What, so our investigations were for nothing?" Rock Lock quizzed, he was really a negative man, isn't he? 

"No, we were able to get new information, as well." Nighteye said, trying to ease Rock Lock. 

"How were you able to confirm this?" Fat Gum asked. Nighteye placed a figuring or a toy on the table in front of him, it was very very girly and sparkly. 

"A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and bought playthings aimed at young girls." Nighteye explained. 

"Huh?" 

"What the heck...?" Rock Lock had also questioned after Fat Gum. 

"Maybe he just likes things like that! There are all types in this world, Nighteye! Anyway, why did you buy one, too?" Fat Gum questioned. 

"No, he said something that no one who has that sort of hobby would say--" Nighteye explained the story, that he had used his Quirk to find where this guy was going, and the questions the guy asked. 

"You ended up using Foresight anyway?!" Rock Lock questioned immediately, obviously not to happy about it.

"I believe I said I would use it once we narrowed it down so that we could be sure." Nighteye corrected him. 

"Anyway, this means it's been decided, right?" Fat Gum questioned.

"We know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts." Centipeder said. 

"We also worked with the police to get a warrant. And all that's left..." Bubble Girl was cut off by Fat Gum. 

"...is to get in there!" Fat Gum exclaimed. 

"He took my line!" Bubble Girl said, shocked.

"Deku, Kohana." I heard someone whisper, Midoriya and I both turned our heads to see Uraraka, Kirishima and Tsu looking at us with smiles. We had both smiled back and nodded our heads at them.

"Midoriya, Kohana." We had both turned our head to the other side and seen Mirio. "-- Let's do this! We're gonna do it!" Mirio exclaimed swinging his arms from side to side. 

"What's with those moves?!" Midoriya questions. 

"Mirio stop, you are going to hit someone." I say trying to keep his arms from moving. He wasn't listening to me, and continued to do it. 

"We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it!" Mirio kept repeating, I couldn't help but smile as he did it. He finally stopped and stood up straight, shooting his fist up in the air. "Let's do this!" He had everyone's attention now. The U.A students, including Mirio, Midoriya, and I stood around talking to each other. Hado and I struck up a conversation. We were soon changing into our hero uniforms. I ran my hand over the marbled fabric of my sleeve, smoothing it out. I took a deep breath through my nose as I looked up at the ceiling. 

"This time, for sure." I mumbled. I walked out of the locker room, I took my place between Mirio and Midoriya.

"Now, let us go!" Nighteye said, as soon as he seen me enter it with the group.  

         We soon gathered at the police station, to go over the plan with the police. 

"After Nighteye used Foresight on the Hassaikai member, we discovered the existence of undocumented underground facilities at the head of the Hassaikai's residence. We were able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there. Although we were unable to uncover the entire underground layout, the path the man took is the shortest route to our target, and it's the best intel we could have for searching the Hassaikai's expansive stronghold. However, even if we head there, if they used their Quirks freely on us, it would make the search difficult. So, we have made a list to the best of our knowledge of Quirks registered to Hassaikai members. Please memorize the list." The head detective on the case explained, papers were being passed around of all the members. "We don't want to give them time to hide, so we want to identify and apprehend all members as quickly as possible." 

"Things are moving fast now, huh?" Kirishima questioned. I took a deep breath adjusting my costume a little. I closed my eyes letting my breath out through my nose rolling my shoulders back to calm my nerves. 

"Easy." I heard Aizawa's voice sound, I opened my eyes and seen him approaching me. "Calm down. No need to get nervous." 

"Easy for you to say." I say quietly. 

"I will move with the Nighteye Agency. I'll be there with you the whole time." 

"I don't know if I should be relieved or more nervous." He patted my back and walked away, Nighteye soon approached me after Aizawa left, I adjusted my uniform around my scar on my right arm, to try and make it more comfortable.

"I doubt, Eraser Head told you this, but the League of Villains is on the move again, Gran Torino as been watching over them since the last attack." Nighteye explained. I slowly nodded my head at him as I listened to them. 

"I was wondering why he wasn't here." I say quietly. I took another deep breath as he walked away, and I was left standing alone. 

"Heroes! Things might get a little violent. If you see even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, please deal with is immediately! We're up against gangsters who have survived until now. Don't let your guard down and carry out your respective tasks." The detective saluted us, the rest of the police followed suit. "We will commence the operation at 8:30! All hands, move out!" I took a deep breath as we had started to move out. 

     We stood outside the main hideout of the Hassaiki, we stood enter mixed with the police. 

"Once they've read the warrant, charge in!" The detective called out."I'm counting on everyone to move swiftly." As soon as the detective went to push the bell, the door burst open as a huge villain punched through the door. Midoriya, Aizawa and I saved the police that were blown back by the blow. My vines unraveled from said police man. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, setting him on the ground gently. Another police came to the man's aid quickly, taking him from me. 

"What do you want?" The villain questioned. "Bringing all these people so early in the morning..." My vines wrapped tightly around me, as the villain stood up straight. 

"Hey, wait! Hang on a second! Did they already notice us?" Rock Lock questioned. The villain punched the ground sending a huge wave of air, I did the best I could to protect the people around me from flying concrete and such. We took this chance to run as instructed by Ryukyu. We continued to run at full speed waiting for anything to come at us, I ran beside Mirio and Midoriya. 

"Midoriya, Kohana, let's go!" Mirio called out. 

"Right!" Midoriya and I both call out, as we ran full speed ahead.

         As we ran we could hear the police and heroes yelling as we entered the building.   

"They haven't done anything suspicious yet!" Fat gum called out, looking behind at us. 

"I'm getting kind of worried, man." Rock Lock added. "We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started, though."

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them." Amajiki  speculated. I glanced up at Aizawa who ran next to me. "I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason..." 

"If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly. They should all be used to working together with one will already." The detective pointed out. 

"They devoted their all to their bond with their boss and brothers. They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance on their old bonds. This commotion... And Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee right now." Aizawa explained, I glanced at Midoriya who ran on the other side of me. 

"That's not loyalty!" Kirishima shouted. "Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!" Fat Gum grunted agreeing with the red head. We continued running until Nighteye stopped at a potted plant. 

"It's here. There's a device here to open a hidden passage. By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order... it'll open." Nighteye explained following the pattern, leading the door to open.

"It's like a ninja residence! Right? If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight we wouldn't have noticed it." Bubble Girl claimed. I made my way over to the plant and pulled the flowers and vines out of it. I rolled my shoulders slightly as it attached to my back.  

"Be careful of Quirks we haven't seen yet." Centipeder said, just as he said that a hand grasped the door and a foot stepped out, three guys came running out at us. 

"What the hell, bastards?!" A guy yelled, Centipeder was quick to grab two of them as Bubble Girl handled the other. 

"I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead." Bubble Girl said, we soon began to run off again. We rounded a corner and seen a while barricaded the way we were supposed to go. Midoriya and Kirishima were able to break down the wall. We soon continued our move down the hall. As we did there was a horrific scream and the hallway started to move, it was hard to stand still as the hall way moved around, my vine dug themselves into the ground to keep me from moving around to much. Mirio, Kirishima and Midoriya were near me, so I used my vines to help keep them more grounded as well. The path kept moving and reforming over and over again. Once it mostly came to a stop, I removed the vines, Mirio went running forward, he went through the walls with ease, as he continued to run, the floor below us opened up sending us falling through the floor. I sat up quickly as soon as I landed. 

"A hall?" Midoriya questioned, I looked around the hall.

"We're getting further and further away from our goal! It looks like they've got us good!" Rock Lock said, I stood up and looked around for a second.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Some government authorities have fallen from the sky. Strange things happen, huh?" I got into a defensive position, my vine wrapped tightly around my arms, One had a full face mask on that reminded me of a scarecrow, the other looked like a surgical mask and the last one had a mask similar to the leader, Chisaki, the mask designed as a birds beak.

"It looked like they're really ready for a fight." Fat Gum commented as we stared at the three men. "It's about time we showed them the strength of pro--" Amajiki held out his arm stopping Fat Gum from talking. 

"Save the strength of pros for the goal." Amajiki said. "For the ones stalling time... I'll be enough by myself." 

"What are you saying? Let's work together!" Kirishima yelled at him.

"Yeah, work together. I'll kill all of you." The blonde with the bird mask said. 

"It's Setsuno!" The detective yelled. "We can't use our guns against him! Heroes, it's up to you!"

"You figured it out, huh?" The blonde now named, Setsuno, said, his eyes had a crazy look in them, hell all of them did, especially the one in the fall mask. "Oh, well." In a blink of an eye he was running towards us. "It just makes it easier to go wild!"

"We won't let you." Aizawa said, he unraveled his scarf and used Erasure on him. "Throw away your sword." The guy with the surgical mask approached pointing a gun at Aizawa.

"He erased his Quirk? An inferior version of Eri's Quirk. I've heard that a hero like that exists. But it doesn't matter.  What we should be doing is blocking them. That's all." He said. 

"Swords and bullets will just sink into my body. It'll be better for you if you give up now." Fat Gum exclaimed. 

"Threats like that just make you sound like you fear for your life." Setsuno chided. 

"Since Eraser's erasing you Quirk, we can use our weapons!" The detective said, as he and his men pulled out their guns. "Resign yourselves and surrender!" Amajiki used this chance to use his Quirk to handle the three men.

"Larceny, Toya Setsuno. Crystalize, Yu Hojo. Food, Soramitsu Tabe. I've looked over the documents with their info!" Amajiki said, then slammed them into the ground. "I'll take these guys on. At Fat Agency, we eat tons of takoyaki, so I'm really good at using octopus. Since I was shot before, I'm more alert to things like this." Amajiki said, he had the weapons in a tentacle and switched to a claw and destroyed said weapons. 

"But Suneater!" Kirishima yelled. 

"It won't do any good for us to all fight against them. With so many pro heroes stopped here, we're playing right into their hands. We should save the pros' Quirks, including Eraser's, later! We should save the power to get through the wriggling underground, too! And the police officers and their guns! Fat Gum! If it's me, I can completely shut down all three of them." Amajiki yelled. 

"Let's go!" Fat Gum ordered and began to walk away. "To that door!" 

"Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait!" Setsuno called, trying to stop us. I was quiet hesitant on the matter, not wanting to leave Amajiki alone with them. Aizawa was quick to remove all problems with the villains. 

"Amajiki, I used my Quirk on the three of them. Bind them up before the effect wears off." Aizawa ordered quickly, I felt his hand press against my back making me move with the others. I stopped once I noticed Midoriya not moving. 

"Everyone! Please take care of Mirio!" Amajiki called out as we began running. "He's definitely going to try too hard, so please help him. 

"Deku!" I called after him, as he stood there. "Deku! We have to move!" I stopped running gaining his attention. We started running, quickly catching up to the rest of the team. 

"Fat! You're going to leave him alone like that? What are you thinking?" Kirishima questioned the hero as we ran.

"He's from your agency, so I left that decision to you, but frankly, isn't he in trouble?" Rock Lock also questioned.

"He's stronger than anyone here. But he was weak emotionally. He crushed himself with pressure to do things perfectly. He climbed up to becoming part of U.A's Big Three under those conditions. Someone like that declared that he could completely shut them down! So... all I Can do it leave it to him!" Fat Gum said. We continued to run as fast and as quickly as we could, our top priority was Eri, and it has to be until the very end.                                          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
1.6K 122 103
Kaede Miharu has been scarred by the past, (as in any fanfiction) her parents died in a villain attack. Since that day, her life has changed drastica...
37.3K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...