My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..

18.9K 579 99
By TheCreative3

Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See A Stranger Twice In That Week And You Pee Yourself A Little?Yeah Unfortunately It Isnt That Kind Of Moment..

I flickered my eyes open at the sound of hell jammed into an alarm tone,however instantly closing them after a bright light shone through the blinds nearly blinding me.

"Pissthefuckofyoustupidfatpieceofcatshitcoveredinpoo"I mumbled shifting on the left so my back was facing it.Yes,I'm not a morning person..who is?

I reached for my phone that I unplugged from the charger and forced my eyes to stay open.

Damn it I need to get up.

My bed was so cosy and warm when you could tell it might of even snowed outside..I need to get up don't i?

After ten more minutes lying in bed I finally jumped onto my feet an started making my way into the bathroom.

Picking up some blue washed jeans with a simple Maroon coloured shirt that's sleeves went 3/4 down your arm and some socks with my short black boots.

Wait when did I last shower?Oh yeah it was yesterday,a wednesday.

I did my daily routine of brushing my teeth,cleaning my face and getting ready.I skipped the shower as I showered yesterday and started applying some under eye concealer,mascara and some cinnamon lip balm which made my lips red and fuller.

I took my wavey/Curley hair out of my hair tie and brushed through it to make it look better and neater and then just left it as it was and fixed my bangs.

I grabbed everything I needed and ran downstairs before I was late.

"Okay so I have Physics and history and then nothing...thank god I've got Mr Smithers thoug- Dammit!"I did a long slow sigh of annoyance but managed to grab an apple as I stepped out.

"I'm going now Suzie!Remember you have one lesson third period but that's it so don't forget!"I shouted not waiting for a reply;grabbing my leather jacket,locked the door and unlocked my car.

As I got into the red beauty of a car I instantly reached my finger for the heater button.

"Return of the mack,get em' what it is what it does what it is what it isn't,lookin' for a better way to get out of bed instead of gettin on the internet and checking the new hits,get up!Thrift shop pimp strut walking.."I sung..well sung fast/rapped to Macklemore,Cant Hold Us.

I've heard it so many times I know all the words.

I finally parked into the University parking lot and started making my way out into the open.

"Owch!"I Huffed as someone bumped into me,YET again.

"Oh fuckin' hell not again"A familiar manly voice mumbled annoyed to himself.

I didn't look at the idiot incase it would end up like the last one and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry,even though you should be saying it too,but I have to go as much I would absolutely 'love' to get to know you by shouting my voice out,i have to get to my lesson before the new professor yells at me and I make a stupid impression.."I mumbled annoyed back,half of it the guy probably didn't hear as I started walking away and talking to myself.  I brushed myself off with pride and dignity.

I felt his eyes burn at the back of my head but I forced myself not to look back.

Frikking idiot.How many idiots do I have to meet till I never set foot out my house?

I looked at my phone as I entered the building and my eyes widened.

"Shit!Stupid idiot that made me nearly late.."I cursed as I started walking fast to the lift.

I pressed the button as I took a bite of my apple.

"Hey stop the lift!"That same voice called out as his black professional looking shoe came in between the closing doors.

"Fuck no"Im taking the stairs.

This idio-

His sparkling eyes finally stopped on mine and i froze my position of my lips on the apple about to bite.Oh my god..please no.

Is he a student here?

It was that sexy idiot I bumped into yesterday at the groceries,and that means today in the car park..you know how I said how many idiots do I have to bump in to,to stop going out the house?Yeah.Apparently it's only one.

He was wearing a fitted suit with a tie and had a stubble,which made him look a hell load of..is it getting hot right now?

The doors were about to close again when I finally snapped out of it and bit my apple,and put my hand through the doors so he could step in and I could step out.

Yeah I'm going to take the stairs.

"I don't bite"He stated coldly looking straight ahead and I clenched my hand into a fist.

I seriously dislike him right now.

"Yeah well you seemed to yesterday"I spoke in the same tone but remembered I was going to be late to that new professor if I took the stairs so slowly backed my way back in.

I could see a slight smirk playing on his lips making me look at the faint dimples he had as I gave him a death glare.

I pressed the button smiling fakely as I leaned over him.I breathed in and his scent was heavenly.

Wow he smells really good..like happiness.

Okay Blair stop that's weird.

He closed his eyes and I felt his muscles relax as I pressed the button.Wow...he seemed so relaxed and happy for onc-

Blair stop.

I backed away slowly not wanting him to tense up again and finally noticed his small suitcase.What the hell?Like the ones teachers ha-

"If you're going to smile,make it real"He muttered..Well I can't lie,that fucking hurt a little.

My face fell but hopefully before he could notice I put on a smile and closed my eyes for a few seconds.It'll be over soon.

He suddenly closed his eyes as I opened mine and from my side view eye vision he made a face looking like it was a realisation of something.Or some things.

"I'm sorry that was totally out of orde-"He whispered softly and the door opened making me instantly walk faster and head to my class,but obviously I cut him off first.Im not going to let anyone treat me like dirt.

"Good talk.."I mumbled casually but a bit more quiet."You prick"I added as I walked into my class.

Everyone was in there seats behind the long rows that had stairs through the middle.

My gaze fell to the front and I sighed in relief the professor was late too and made my way on the second row.

"Hey Blair!Theirs a seat next to me and Luke!"Kay called out even though I don't know her that well,she's one of the girls that are in most of my classes.

"Thanks"I smiled out and placed my butt on the seat.

"Hey beauty!Hows my favourite!?"Luke screeched from next to me as he attacked me,hugging.

"Not good but shush or you'll get us in trouble!"I huffed and he just chuckled.

The room door opened slowly as I bent down to get my pen.

"Hello class I'm Mr Baker and I'm your new professor"

"You are fucking kidding me right now!"I whispered to myself as I recognised that voice now.I started leaning back up but hit my head causing a loud thump.I called him a prick a second ago!And worse yesterday!Fucking shit fuck.

Why do I always embarrass my self?You stupid idiot now face everyone staring at you.

"Oh shoot,is the person on the second row okay?"Mr Baker questioned his voice In between laughter and concern.Douche.

"Mmhh"I mumbled waving his off with my hand,still not coming up.

If I slowly make my way up to surface when he's teaching and put my head down he won't notice me?Right?

"Please show me your face"His tone was so professional..it'll only turn cold when he knows it's me..even though I did absolutely nothing to the prick.

God why is he my proffesor!It just makes it so much worse than him being a student!

"Okay"I whispered and slowly sat fully and his eyes froze.

Mine did anything than look at him as they glanced at every wall,every person in the front row but not him.

Obviously he knew he had me that ass,he saw me coming in.

"And what may your name be?"He questioned shortly like we'd never talked or met before this.

"Blair"I replied in the same tone and he turned his back to me.

If he didn't want to know he shouldn't of asked.

"Okay so today I'm going to go around and ask you your name,one thing you love and one thing you hate..I have you twice today so we can do some work In period four"He spoke sternly and wrote his name on the board.

I'm sorry but as he wrote his name all I was thinking of was him in the kitchen with a bowl of cake mix and flour all over his face.

A little chuckle escaped my lip and I instantly shut my mouth.

Shit.Oh well no one heard.

"He's so handsome and sexy"Luke and Kay spoke in sinc proudly whilst drooling in their little daydream and I smiled,trying not to laugh at their faces.

"Okay well let's start with the name I already know and the cute chuckle that it belonged too"He spoke with his back still turned and I choked on my own spit.

Did he just say I had a cute chuckle?

Can someone please repeat what he just said!?Anyone!

He must be playing with me,he's cocky enough.But no one seemed to fricking notice.

"Oh errm my name is Blair Viena. I love food and I hate the colour black,i think it's too dull and funeral like.."I Spoke still sitting down and he turned around smiling in amusement.Oh he thinks this is funny?

"No that won't do..can you stand up please and I'll be an example"He murmured in his stern tone.Oh my god what the hell does he want from me!

I stood up as he watched me and I felt self conscious..i hate when people stare at me so intensely.

"Okay so hi I'm Mr Baker I love my mum and I hate people that make fun of others.."He spoke out clearly as he sat on his desk and stared at me so I could say mine again.Practice what you preach..ass.

"You want me to say someone I love?Like boyfriend or like mum and dad?"I asked confused and he smiled,a little one that played on the edges.

Fine don't reply.

"Hey I'm Blair and I love my family..and my best friends Luke and Suzie and I hate people that bump into others and don't apologise"I sat down instantly after saying what I did.Not looking up.

He's suck a jackass;should of saw it coming.

"I'm sorry you've met people like that"His voice was serious and sincere.

"Next"Stern and proffesional,he directs it at the person sitting next to me which was a drooling Kay.I spoke to soon.Hes back to him normal self.

"Wooooo Blair we love you too!"Luke shouted and I covered my face as I smiled at his comment.

I Nudged her alittle and she wiped her mouth and the table that had her drool puddle on it.

"Huh?"She asked and I started laughing at how every girl was like this in the room.And one boy,Luke.

Mr Baker started laughing with me and I was laughing so hard that I was near to crying.

I glanced at him for a few seconds as he was already looking at me whilst we laughed at poor Kay and everyone.Damn it he looked great when he laughed.He made little butterflies appear in my belly and left me smiling more.

He had lovely white teeth and rosy pink lips that matched the colour of the blush that rose up his neck.

Wait blush?

Maybe he was blushing at the fact that all the girls had drooled over him,well except me..thank god.

I wasn't laughing with Mr Baker,i was laughing by myself but that guy joined in..he'll probably go back to his Blair-hating-self in a minute.

Is he like this because of that grocery incident?

"I'm sorry"He half mumbled and I stopped laughing,he sounded apologetic and I wondered if he was actually talking to me but he made eye contact with me and then looked at another girl.

Fucking prick playing with me again.

"Blair please stay behind at the end of the class please"

--------------------2232 words-----------

If you enjoyed this please let me know:Vote,Comment,Fan&Enjoy!😘

Stay smiling you're beautiful!💎xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 80.6K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
335 16 25
"This is why you get rejected," He said, "You have to get to know them first, then make a move-" I cut my best friend off, "Oh, shut it! I'm here for...
498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
44.3K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...