Talk to me | Zarry

By __loveyougoodbye__

Two close band mates.. One day one of them realizes that he wants to be more than a friend and a love grows i... More

The Beginning Of Everything
-The Interview-
Staying Away
Oh No Louis
Do You Know Who You Are ?

It's not like that.

147 9 1
By __loveyougoodbye__

Harry's Pov| Same Night

'HE FANCIES YOU' When I heard Louis shouting from somewhere close.It took me 2 seconds to understand what he has done. I wasn't feeling anything I wasn't doing anything and I wasn't even sure if I was still breathing. I looked at Zayn, expecting him to say something but then my inner voice spoke to me:

'Are you kidding me ? He just learned something he shouldn't have and probably not going to talk with you anymore and still you are waiting him to say something. Just explain everything. maybe with a little sympathy you can lighten the mood'. And with that I spoke to stop the awkwardness :

-Look, I am sorry. I know you love Perrie and You may see me as a homewrecker right now but listen I was never gonna tell about this. I like being friends with you and I think I just ruined it so If you can just forg-

-What the hell are you talking about ? He cut me off and I was ready to hear how I messed up everything.

-Harry, if you really think Im goin' to end our friendship you dont know me at all. Yeah it did suprised me but not because you liked me because I am okay with it. 

-What do you mean you are okay with it ? I asked both shocked and relieved because he didn't freak out. He continued;

-I mean I've always been into girls. But I'd be lying If I say I don't like your playful self, the chats we do at nights.. but-

-you always thought that connection's reason was our friendship. This time I cut him off because I knew it. He is not into boys and now, god knows how I am going to look at his face again. thanks a lot Louis.

-Yes, but there is more, today in the photoshoot, it was something else made me to put my hand over your's, it was  something else made me look at you on the stage during those lyrics. He said and I felt my heartbeats got faster. and I  simply smiled at him. He looked at me again with those golden orbs I've always adored. I could stare into them all day, all night.

- You are really charming , look at those curly locks of yours what more would you want ? but still, you know about management and Perrie so I think we should wait for everything to be clear for each of us. yeah ? He stopped and I was thinking about how he complimented me, no I can't blush right now ,absolutely not.Is it just me or is it getting hot in here ? I put myself together as much as I could.

-I know.. yeah of course.. slow.. sure.. I said still couldn't stop smiling like a teenage girl who got a date with her crush. Then I realized it was almost midnight so I got up -I really didn't want to- said good night to him.

And on my way to my room I noted to thank Louis somewhere in my brain.( after learning what the hell was he thinking of course :) ) At the same time I stepped into my room, I saw curious eyes looking at me.  What? How? Whatever I am not going to question their ninja skills.

-What do you want? I asked sharply because I was tired and I really needed a good sleep.

-Isn't it obvious ? Tell us everything and I don't know thank me for the rest of your life ? :) Louis said. Normally I had another response in my head but tpwk and I was tired so I just gave in.

- Okay, so shortly, He said he also felt something but because of all the problems, you know his relationship with Perrie and management he wanted to wait till things get easier.. Well, considering that he wasn't completely sure about his emotions it went better than I thought.. What do you think ? I asked them.

- The thing Im thinking about is your ship name. Niall said sounded like thinking the most serious thing in the world, and We all  looked at him with confused face, he continued;

-I cant believe that I am friends with bunch of ignorants.. A ship name you know when you combine your names together. Remember Justin and Selena ? Their ship name was Jelena get it?

-It is stupiest shit I've ever heard. I can't fullfill my brain with trivia things. Louis sass-joked.

-Since I am the first supporter of your ship, How about Hazayn? Liam added. I laughed when I saw Louis's face he was like going to throw up. And Niall didn't like the idea either,since he was still looking at the wall with a blank face.

- I have one, What about Zarry ? Niall said turning his head to me fastly and looking all excited .I have to admit, I liked how it sounded.

-Okay I liked it but since I've told you everything and we solved the ship name thing can you please let me sleep? I said with the best puppy eyes I can make.

-Sure, I am happy for you at least some people is still brave to confess. Liam said with a teasing smile. I didn't know what was he talking about but I just let it go because of my tiredness. After they were gone, I easily fell asleep.

Next Morning

For the first time in my life, I got up with full energy. And wanted to go to gym to work out a bit.I put some comfortable clothes and made my way to gym. After 15 mins While I was running on a treadmill, I heard door closing and a male voice mumbling a song. As soon as I heard that soft voice I stopped and waited him to turn the corridor. When I heard footsteps coming closer, I put my airpods on and pretended like I dont hear anything. ( I dont know why). I could actually felt him coming closer and with that, he slowly touched my shoulder. Here Zayn, wearing a black top and black shorts. Looking all sporty and hot as hell -as always-. I pretended like I am suprised to him which is not a lie because Zayn normally hates getting up early.

I took out one of my airpod and said good morning to him. Then he said;

- Mornin' mind If I join you?He said still sounding sleepy.

-Sure, I was just starting anyway. I said, he got on the treadmill which was next to mine. I started to run again. Great, now all I can hear is music still playin' in one of my ear and our breathings. After 35 mins of running and 5 mins of short break, we moved to do some weight training. Im not going to lie about this, seeing zayn lifting those weights made harder for me focus on my own workout. Especially after the things happened afterwards;

-fu*k. I heard zayn putting the weight to the ground and holding his shoulder. He was trying to be quiet but I directly went near him;

-What happened ? Did you infure you shoulder ? He nodded.I was trying to find a solition. I had one idea but I wasn't  sure If he is going to be okay with it after yesterday. I asked anyway ;

- Uhm..this happened to me before..and If I rub that part a little.. may help only if you want though, if you don' want that I can call-

-Just do it already, I am dying over here. He said being all dramatic. After smiling at that I started to rub his shoulder. His skin was so soft.. I was trying to focus on massaging but the moans that coming from zayn occasionally weren't helping.

Louis' Pov

In the morning , on my way to grab a coffee, I saw Harry looking all smiley and going through to the gym. Since he didn't even realize me standing there I wondered what was he up to. So that means, Detective Tommo is on the mission again. I followed him and waited him to enter to the gym, after that I also entered quietly, went straight to the storage room which has a old couch only and waited my target to do something. After short time, I heard someone else coming in, Is that Zayn? I SHOULD'VE GUESSED ! Of course it is Zayn. They planned this. but why in the gym, weird.

 I was extremely bored listening to them working out normally so I took out my phone and tried to break my record. After some time, I heard them speaking, finally took you long. Sh*t, Why this room is so far away. I cant hear anything. Then voices became more clear I guess they changed places. Harry was talking;

-Is it okay like this ? I dont want to hurt you. Just tell me when hurts yeah ?WAIT! WHAT THE HELL IS GOİNG ON? NO WAY !? WHAT ABOUT WAITIN' TILL THINGS GET EASIER. I played Harry's words in my mind.Are those moans ? GOD HELP ME I CANT HEAR MORE. I was walking around the room to find something that may help with cutting my ears off. Then Zayn talked;

-No,its feels really good. I didn't know you were so good at this.

Please.stop.it.Ofc you don't know zayn what the hell? I was about to pray to god to save me from this. Zayn talked again;

-Im going to tell this about to the boys too. I think all of them need this. WHAT -THE -FUCK ? OKAY THATS IT. IM OUT HERE. I said to myself and   covered my eyes before opening the door and loudly said;

-WHAT THE HELL LADS?! THIS IS A COMMON PLACE. ANYONE CAN COME IN ANY MIN. I said still with covered eyes.

-Open your eyes Lou. Harry said Has he gone crazy? Not that we haven't seen each other naked when we were dressing up but I am not ready to see this level.

-No way, Are you nuts ? I said and felt hands on my eyes making me look hardly. When I looked at them they both had clothes on them. So that means either way they were doing whatever it is with clother or they are masters in dressing up so quick.

-What were you doing in the storage room ? Zayn asked me touching his shoulder and getting up. No No No Congrats tommo misunderstood.. what a embarresment. I'd better play it cool I said and told the first thing that come to my mind at. (another failure)

-I was waiting Niall. I said and this caused both of them looking at me confused so I continued

-We were supposed to be training too, I guess he couldn't wake up. I should check him anyway. See ya lads. And with that, I quickly got out of the gym without looking back. I did as I said, went to Niall's room,knocked the door, saw him topless,looking sleepy. OH, NO MORE NAKED BODIES PLEASE. I said to myself. Zayn and Harry wasn't technically naked but you know what I mean.

- Hey,come in. Niall said and I walked inside, neat room interesting.. I told everything happened and waited him to laugh but he didn't.

-That's cute. He said.

-What? I just told you the most embarrasing this ever and your only comment is 'that's cute' ?

-Yeah,Louis. Now can you please excuse me, I need to get dressed. He said and walked to his closet. What's wrong with him ? Whatever it is, he is not going to tell me now. I learn it eventually. I thought and got out off the room.

What happened to Niall ?

Louis misunderstood a innocent massage lol It would be better if they were doing what Louis thought tho but reality :(

I know it was kinda weird to end the chapter there...Anyway ,Here is the 5th chapter, Enjoyyy  If you liked it you can vote, leave comments.. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...