Percy Jackson Preferences

By All_These_Feels

Includes Percy, Jason, Leo, Nico, and Frank. I don't own the characters. I can add others (Connor/Travis, Oct... More

First Meeting
He Realizes He likes You (his pov)
He Asks You Out on a Date
First Date
Second Date
First Kiss
He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend
He Saves You (Requested)
Ironic Nicknames
Loving Nicknames
First Fight & Makeup (Requested)
PDA
Male Face Claims (Requested)
Its Your Birthday (Requested)
Meet the Parents
Meet the Godly Parents (Requested)
Female Face Claims (Requested)
He Accidently Hurts You (Requested)
It's His Birthday (Requested)
A Look Into the Future (Requested)
You See Him After the Breakup & Get Back Together (Requested)
How He Proposed
He Almost Dies
Bonus: Babies and Toddlers
Not The End

Second Meeting

21.2K 341 330
By All_These_Feels

Percy

My stomach growled as I piled food onto my plate. Everyone had gathered in the mess hall for dinner, tonight was steak. The minute I sat down at the Iris table I started to eat. The steak was so delicious I couldn’t help but close my eyes and savor the taste.

“Hey save some of that for your mom,” Percy said right in my ear, causing me to jump. He was laughing as I glared him down.

“What are you doing here Percy? Don’t you have to sit at the fish-smelling table?” I continued eating.

“Hey, my table does not smell like fish!” I laughed at his expression.

“What ever you say, and you still didn’t answer my first question,” I looked straight into his sea-green eyes, raising one eyebrow.

“I just wanted to say,” he nervously ran his hand through his hair.. “You’re a really good sword fighter, and I had a lot of fun last week.”

“I did too,” I smiled at him.

“Percy!” Tyson called over to him, waving dramatically with a huge grin. Percy facepalmed.

“Hey, don’t be rude, go join your brother,” I elbowed him giggling. “He’s so sweet.”

“Okay, enjoy dinner,” he waved walking away.

“What was that about?” my half brother Butch asked, also digging into his food.

“Nothing,” I felt myself blush as I stood to go offer some of my food to my mother.  

______________________________________________________________________________

Jason

“Apollo Cabin!” Leo called. I cheered with my new teammates in excitement. It was a casual Friday night and almost the entire camp was playing capture the flag. Also on the blue  team was the Hephaestus, Ares, Aphrodite, and Poseidon cabins. Annabeth had been the other team captain and choose the Athena, Hades, Zeus, Hecate, and Hermes cabins.

“Okay, (y/n) and Will, can you handle getting the flag?” Leo asked in the middle of my teams crowd. I turned to my half brother and high fived him before I readjusted my bow, Will was more of a healer but he was quick. “Frank, I need I to cause a distraction for us. A wolf would be nice. Percy will back Frank up and hopefully keep who ever they have guard busy.”

“The rest of you will stay behind with Piper and I to guard the flag,” the crowd groaned. “Yeah, yeah. Piper and I will be directly guarding the flag. Take small groups and don’t leave any area uncovered.”

Will and I started spitballing ideas on how to grab the flag. The four of us ran over the plan one last time as the horn blew, signalling the start of the game. Frank would go first, in the form of a wolf, hoping to scare off the guards. If that didn’t work Percy and Frank would start fighting the guards while Will and I snuck around the back grabbing the flag.

“Everybody good?” Frank asked, the three of us nodding. Will and I took off into the treetops. When I spotted the flag, I sent an arrow upwards, a signal to the other two. Will surveyed the area while I kept an eye out below. I could see Jason and Nico hiding behind a few trees. A few minutes later I could hear the growl of a wolf. The two below looked startled but held their ground, there must have been others nearby. Frank switched back and Percy jumped out of the bushes. It was Percy against Jason and Frank against Nico. I whispered an idea into Will’s ear before jumping down into the fight. Apparently, Hazel had been nearby and was taking Frank on now, Nico against Percy. Where was Jason? Thud. A body pinned me to the ground, oh that’s where Jason was.

“Give up yet?” he teased, sitting on my stomach, sword to my throat.

“No way,” I smirked, he had made one mistake. I swung my body up using my free legs, sending Jason tumbling to the side. I grasped the flag and tossed it up to Will in the trees right before Jason started swinging at me. He was too late, Will took off into the treetops again. Since my main weapon was a bow and arrow, I couldn’t use much hand-to-hand combat without seriously injuring him, so I just kept ducking. No more than five minutes later the horn blew, and I knew Will had made it because we could hear Leo from here.

“Wooo!” I high fived my teammates.

“Good game,” Jason shook my hand winking.

______________________________________________________________________________      

Leo

I shivered and pulled my jacket around me tighter. Even though I was sitting by the campfire, the night wind still chilled me to the bone.

“I cold?” Leo asked, sliding onto the log next to me. I nodded, my teeth chattering. He looked down at himself, frowning when he realized he didn’t have a jacket.

“It’s okay Leo,” I tried waving him off. He was a child of Hephaestus who could wield fire, of course he didn’t need a jacket.

“No it’s not, You’re cold, and it’s my job to make you warm,” he smiled down at me, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Ewww, you pervert,” I giggled. His eyes widened.

“I didn’t-ugh,” he covered his face with his hands. His head popped back up and he wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose into the side of my neck. The campers around us threw me weird looks and were chuckling.

“Leo?” I turned my head to look down at him, my cheeks ablaze. “What are you doing?”

“Keeping you warm,” he smirked, he was right his body was a natural heater (along with the heat in my cheeks). “I could stop if it’s making you uncomfortable.”

“Noooo,” I whined, the second he pulled away I was cold again. Now it was my turn to cling to him. He laughed quietly while rubbing my back.

“Watch where you step, Leo,” Annabeth called from next to Percy. “You’re getting close to crossing the line.”

“Shut up,” I mumbled at my half-sister and burrowed deeper into Leo’s arms.

______________________________________________________________________________

Nico

“How’s that project coming (y/n)?” Nico leaned over my work table, trying to see what I was working on. Currently, I was trying to make some new, better metal canoes and oars for the lake. Chiron had asked me yesterday. I was really close to finishing.

“If I be quiet until I’m finished, I’ll let you test one with me,” I smiled pleadingly. He motioned zipping his mouth closed and throwing away the key, I giggled. After fifteen minutes I, Nico, and my half brother Leo were dragging a canoe and pair of oars down to the lake. I carefully stepped into the canoe, Nico right behind me. Leo stayed on the shore to make sure someone could go get help, if needed.

“I better not try anything, ghost boy,” Leo eyed him suspiciously, until I shoved him on the side. The two of us started rowing and were soon in the middle of the lake. I craned my neck to look up at the stars and smiled. Nico followed my gaze and the two of us remained silent, captivated by the stars. I could hear faint laughing from under the water.

“What the-”

“Aaaaahhhh!” I clung to Nico as the canoe was flipped. The cold water dowsed my hair and clothes, and the two of us gasped for air. The water naiads had thought it would be funny to nearly drown us. I looked Nico straight in the eyes.

“(y/n) I’m so sorry I-” he was cut off by my laughter. Soon he joined in and the sound of laughter rang throughout the camp, until Leo came to get us.      

______________________________________________________________________________

Frank

“That’s right, you’re a good pegasus,” I stroked Andromeda’s mane. Today was my day to help out in the stables, and luckily, it was also Frank’s. My mom, Demeter, had blessed me with Andromeda when I was claimed.

“You know, Reyna had a pegasus not so long ago, but she never let anyone else ride him. I don’t think Scippio would’ve let anyone else ride him anyways though,” Frank smiled at me.

“Wait, so you can change into a pegasus right?” I asked eagerly.

“Yeah, why?” he looked scared.

“And you’ve never ridden one?” I started saddling Andromeda up.

“Yeah,” he grabbed my shoulder gently. “Why?”

“Frank Zhang, it would be an honor to take you on your very first pegasus ride, besides our shift is almost over anyways,” I grinned at him like a three year old.

“Okay,” Frank said suspiciously.

“Hop on,” I patted the saddle behind me. He did and wrapped his arms around my waist as I took of into the afternoon sky. We could see the entire camp from above. We flew over the forest and over where the archers were having practice. Andromeda turned over the bay and flew lower, letting her hooves skim the water.

“Isn’t this great!” I turned back to Frank, he was a bit pale but he was smiling.

“I love it!” he shouted into the wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 0 9
Piper's dad has a cabin on the beach and allows her and her friends to visit for a couple weeks during summer break. In an attempt to "act like norma...
67.3K 1.3K 88
*Imagines about your fav characters*
112K 4.8K 52
" 𝗶'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲! " 𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 the daughter of Khaos follows the 7 demigods onto their suspicious Greek warship in purs...
28.8K 459 20
Everything will be gender neutral. REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED! Anyways I hope you enjoy this. I own none of these characters Picture by pplutos