MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestri...

By TheNintegaGuy

After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6... More

Reader's Profile and Harem
Prologue: Back To Where it All Started
Chapter 1: A New Home in Ponyville
Chapter 2: Friendship is Magic - Part 1
Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic - Part 2
Chapter 4: (Y/N)'s Origins Revealed
Chapter 5: The Ticket Master
Chapter 6: Apples and Griffons
Chapter 7: Boast Busters
Chapter 8: Dragonshy
Chapter 9: Poisonous Gossip and Love Jokes
Chapter 11: Visiting the Princesses
Chapter 12: Suited For Success
Chapter 13: Feeling Pinkie Keen
Chapter 14: Sonic Rainboom
Chapter 15: Stare Master
Chapter 16: Over a Barrel
Chapter 17: The Cutie Mark Chronicles
Chapter 18: Party of One
Final Chapter: The True Best Night Ever

Chapter 10: A Century of Cutie Marks

26.9K 423 813
By TheNintegaGuy

(Y/N) was currently in his house and in his room practicing a magic spell as he was reading a spell book on a nearby table. The spell he was practicing was a reverse spell to get anything that was damaged back to how it normally is. He had eaten an apple to the core of it and tried to see if he could reverse the process back to normal.

(Y/N): Okay, so if I get this just right. I should be able to get this apple back to how it originally was before.

(Y/N) then glowed his horn and in an instant, the apple flashed and it was a whole non-eaten apple again. (Y/N) smiled at his ability to learn so many spells.

(Y/N): I guess when you're an alicorn, doing most magic spells are easier than you think. But maybe that's just how I am. . . I don't know.

As he was talking to himself however, a tiny little bug like creature flew down in front of him and it had a blue body and green eyes.

(Y/N): Oh, hi there little fella. I never seen a creature like you before. What exactly are you?

Then suddenly, rapid knocks were heard at (Y/N)'s door as he rushed over to it and opened it to see Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N)! Thank Celestia that you're home! Do you have a pair of cymbals, a tambourine, a tuba, and some maracas?!

(Y/N): Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down there Pinkie. How come you need those instruments anyway?

Pinkie Pie: You haven't seen all of Ponyville?!

(Y/N): All of Ponyville?

(Y/N) walks out of his house to see hundreds of the same creatures flying around and eating everything in sight. He was just dumbfounded by what he was seeing.

(Y/N): What are these things?! They're tearing up the entire town!

Pinkie Pie: Parasprites! They're creatures that actually supposed to eat food and apparently Twilight somehow made them stop eating the food to eat all of everything instead.

(Y/N): Oh no! One just flew into my house!

(Y/N) dragged Pinkie inside of his house to try to stop the single parasprite that was in his house, but the time that they both got into the living room, the damage had already been done. The parasprite multiplied as there were dozens now and they took bites out of many things in (Y/N)'s room such as a coffee table, the couch, and his bookshelf. (Y/N) then turns to Pinkie with a worried look on his face.

(Y/N): Okay Pinkie, you said that you know how to contain these annoying little bugs?

Pinkie Pie: Yes! Do you have any trombones or maracas?

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow at that, but he knew that Pinkie knows the answer to stopping the parasprites that were in Ponyville.

(Y/N): No I don't, but I think if we go to the music shop, we should be able to get those items.

Pinkie nodded as they both rushed out of the house and quickly went around Ponyville to a music store to buy the instruments that Pinkie needed in order to deal with the parasprites.

Meanwhile, everypony around Ponyville was screaming and panicking from all of the parasprites around Ponyville. Princess Celestia was actually supposed to be arriving to Ponyville soon and Twilight was trying her best to fix the dire situation that she was in.

Twilight Sparkle: Okay, here's the plan. Rainbow Dash, you distract them.

Rainbow Dash screamed as she was flying away from some parasprites chasing her.

Twilight Sparkle: Good. Good. Everyone else, we need to build an exact copy of Ponyville right over there. We've got less than a minute.

Nopony was listening as they were all worried about their own lives to even stop for one second.

Twilight Sparkle: Zecora was right, we're doomed.

Just then polka music was heard as Twilight at first thought it was the princess's procession, but then she had a shocked look when she saw that Pinkie appeared with a bunch of instruments all around her body with (Y/N) walking alongside her.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie? We're in the middle of a crisis here. This is no time for your-

(Y/N) covered Twilight's mouth with his hoof to silence her.

(Y/N): Hold on a second Twilight. Look.

(Y/N) pointed to the parasprites up in the air to see that they were enjoying the music that Pinkie was making and they then follow Pinkie by hopping up and down on the ground. The other mares had the same shocked look that Twilight had as they all then follow Pinkie's little parasprite parade. After a little bit, however they all looked to see Princess Celestia arrive on a royal chariot and the Mane 7 besides Pinkie ran up to meet her. Once they met to where the princess is, they all bowed down to her.

Princess Celestia: Twilight Sparkle, my prized pupil.

Twilight Sparkle: Hello, princess.

Princess Celestia: So lovely to see you again, as well as your friends. Hello to you as well, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hello, Princess Celestia it's great to see you again as well.

Everypony then heard Pinkie's cymbals crash as the princess had a surprised look to see Pinkie leading the parasprites away from Ponyville.

Twilight Sparkle: So. . . how was the trip? Hit much traffic?

Princess Celestia: What is this?

A parasprite then landed on Princess Celestia's wing for a brief second before joining the little parade again.

Princess Celestia: *chuckles* These creatures are adorable.

Rainbow Dash: They're not that adorable.

Princess Celestia: I'm terribly honored that you and the good citizens of Ponyville have organized a parade in honor of my visit.

Twilight Sparkle: Parade?

(Y/N) nudged Twilight with his wing to tell her to play along.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh! Yes, the parade.

Princess Celestia: Unfortunately, that visit is going to have to wait for another time. I'm afraid an emergency has come up in Fillydelphia. Apparently there's been some sort of infestation.

Twilight Sparkle: An. . . infestation?

Princess Celestia: Yes, a swarm of incredibly bothersome creatures has invaded the poor town.

(Y/N): *mumbles* Guess we know what those are.

Princess Celestia: I'm sorry Twilight, to have to put you all through so much trouble.

Twilight Sparkle: Trouble? What trouble?

Princess Celestia: Before I have to go, would you care to give me your latest report on the magic of friendship in person?

Twilight Sparkle: My. . . report?

Princess Celestia: Haven't you learned anything about friendship?

Twilight took a look at Pinkie guiding the parasprites to the Everfree Forest before looking back at Princess Celestia.

Twilight Sparkle: Actually, I have. I've learned that sometimes the solution to your problems can come from where you least expect it. It's a good idea to stop and listen to your friends' opinions and perspectives, even when they don't always seem to make sense.

Princess Celestia: I'm so proud of you, Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Yes, well. . .

Twilight took a quick look at (Y/N) with a small blush before looking back at the princess once again.

Twilight Sparkle: I may have had a little help from my friends.

Princess Celestia: I'm very impressed with your friends as well. It sounds like you're all learning so much from each other.

Twilight Sparkle: Thank you, princess.

The princess's royal chariot then heads off to Fillydelphia and the rest of the Mane 7 go to Pinkie who's just finishing up guiding the parasprites into the Everfree Forest.

Pinkie Pie: Hey, what happened to the princess?

Twilight Sparkle: Emergency in Fillydelphia.

Rainbow Dash: Some sort of infestation.

Pinkie Pie: Oh no! Have they got parasprites too? Well, have tuba, will travel.

(Y/N): I don't think there's any need Pinkie. Princess Celestia can probably handle all of the parasprites and it would probably take us awhile to get there in such a hurry anyways.

Applejack: So you knew what those critters were all along, huh Pinkie Pie?

Pinkie Pie: Well, duh! Why do you think I was so frantic to get my hooves on all these instruments? I tried to tell you.

(Y/N): Did any of you even bother to even stop and listen to Pinkie explain why she needed the instruments?

The mares look away with a slight blush on there faces and that gave (Y/N) the idea that they indeed did not listen to anything Pinkie had to say.

(Y/N): *sigh* I know Pinkie's not the easiest person to understand, but come on you guys. Then again, Pinkie you should've probably explained to the others why you needed the instruments in a more specific and calm manner. Try to do that the next time we have a situation like this okay?

Pinkie then pouts a little at that.

Pinkie Pie: Okay.

Twilight Sparkle: Still Pinkie, you saved my reputation with Princess Celestia, and more importantly, you saved Ponyville.

(Y/N): Uh. . . you might want to rephrase that Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Why?

When the Mane 7 arrived back to Ponyville, they all see that everything around the area is wrecked and in pieces. Pinkie then plays a sad trombone noise at that. (Y/N) sees all of the damage around Ponyville and he has a worried look before he realized something. He actually had the power to restore all of Ponyville with his magic. He then stepped forward with a determined look on his face.

(Y/N): Don't worry everypony, I can fix all of this.

The Mane 6 then look at (Y/N) with curiosity.

Rarity: Darling, you're not planning on starting construction now are you?

(Y/N): Not exactly. Stand back everypony.

(Y/N) closed his eyes and took a deep breath before his opens them back up and they glowed (F/C) a little before (Y/N) made his horn glow immensely. The Mane 6 then look around Ponyville and was shocked to see that everything that was recently eaten or destroyed by the parasprites was slowly getting restored by (Y/N)'s magic. The citizens of Ponyville were also shocked by this and all turned to see (Y/N) was the one restoring Ponyville back to the way it was before. They all cheered for (Y/N) as he was grunting in slight pain from restoring all of Ponyville. After about three minutes, all of Ponyville and everything that was previously eaten was back to how it normally was. Once (Y/N) was done, he was breathing heavily and he fell to his knees as he could probably faint at any moment and Twilight runs in front of him surprised.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), that was amazing! What was that?

(Y/N): I. . . used. . . a spell to. . . reverse destroyed objects to. . . back to how they. . . normally are.

Twilight Sparkle: That's. . . an extremely advanced spell!

Twilight said this with sparkles in her eyes as she would probably want to learn that from (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah. . . I'm. . . going to go to sleep now.

And just like that (Y/N) fell to the ground and fainted from how tired he was after using the spell.

When (Y/N) opened his eyes next, he looks to see that he was in his house and that he was on his couch with a blanket over him. He then looked out of the window to see that it was the early morning and the sun was starting to come up.

(Y/N): (Thoughts) *groans* I guess using that spell on an entire town was not the best option. I should practice my magic more so that way I can't pass out like that.

However, when (Y/N) was about to move, he felt something. . . or someone on his side and he looked to see that both Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were leaning on him sleeping. Those weren't the only two as (Y/N) also saw Applejack resting near his front door, Rainbow Dash was on a cloud that she brought in, and both Twilight and Rarity were sitting at a table laying their heads down.

(Y/N): (Thoughts) They. . . stayed here with me? Were they "that" worried about me?

Seeing that all of the girls stayed with (Y/N) brought a huge smile to his face as this showed that they all really care about him this much.

(Y/N): (Thoughts) I'm so glad to have these girls as my best friends.

(Y/N) then heard someone stirring in their sleep as he looked to his right to see that Pinkie was waking up. Pinkie rubbed her eyes and when she looked up to regain her vision the first thing she saw was (Y/N) as he was looking at her with a smile on his face. Pinkie was about to yell before (Y/N) put his hoof over her mouth to silence her.

(Y/N): *whispers* Shhh. Our friends are sleeping.

Pinkie looked around to see the other girls sleeping as she nodded and (Y/N) put his hoof back down. They then both got off of the couch and Pinkie gave (Y/N) a tight hug which he returned.

(Y/N): *whispers* I see that I worried you.

Pinkie Pie: *whispers* Yes! When we all saw you faint like that, it was scary.

(Y/N): *whispers* There there. I sorry that I worried you all. You don't have to anymore though, I'm here so it's okay.

(Y/N) caressed Pinkie's mane with his hoof which she enjoyed as she giggled at little from it. After the broke the hug, (Y/N) got an idea.

(Y/N): *whispers* How about we make our friends some breakfast when they all get up?

Pinkie got excited with this idea as she nodded vigorously.

(Y/N): All right then, let's get cooking.

Pinkie Pie: Yes sir.

Pinkie saluted to (Y/N) as she rushed to the kitchen instantly and (Y/N) just chuckles as if there's one thing he likes about Pinkie, it's her cheery personality.

When everypony woke up, they all looked to see that (Y/N) and Pinkie made a huge breakfast for all of them which they happily enjoyed. Everypony explained to (Y/N) how worried they were when he fainted from using all of his energy to do the one spell that he did and he apologized for making them worry and he promised that he'll be more careful next time.

A few days later. . .

Over time many things have calmed down in Ponyville, but (Y/N) became even more popular as Mayor Mare rewarded both (Y/N) and Pinkie for saving Ponyville with some bits and many young colts and fillies were inspired by (Y/N) and even called him a superhero of how heroic he is. Right now (Y/N) is walking through Ponyville as usual greeting the fellow ponies along the way. However, (Y/N) stopped in his tracks when he saw Apple Bloom sitting down with a sad look on her face, so he walked up to her.

(Y/N): Hey there Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom noticed (Y/N), but she still had the same look of sorrow.

Apple Bloom: Oh, hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): What's the matter?

Apple Bloom: I shouldn't tell you. You'd probably think it's ridiculous.

(Y/N): Apple Bloom. There's nothing wrong with sharing what your problems are to me. I won't think anything is ridiculous at all.

Apple Bloom looked at (Y/N) for a second before she decided to steel her resolve and explain to (Y/N) what was wrong.

Apple Bloom: (Y/N). I really want mah Cutie Mark!

(Y/N): Your Cutie Mark?

Apple Bloom: Yeah, there's going to be a cute-ceañera this evenin' and everypony's going to have their Cutie Mark except me.

(Y/N): Is not having a Cutie Mark that big of a deal?

Apple Bloom: Are you kidding? If I don't have my Cutie Mark, then that's means that I'm not special.

Apple Bloom looks down to the ground sad as she almost had tears in her eyes. (Y/N) then sits down beside Apple Bloom and puts his hoof around her.

(Y/N): Apple Bloom, don't ever say that about yourself. Of course you're special. Everypony has something special about them. Things like these just take time.

Apple Bloom: That's what Applejack told me, but ah don't wanna be made fun of for being the only filly without a Cutie Mark.

(Y/N): Just because you don't have a Cutie Mark, doesn't mean you're not special at all Apple Bloom. Don't listen to what others say about that. It just means that you could great at anything and if I know something, it's that your Cutie Mark will probably be the best one for us to see yet.

Apple Bloom: Ya think so?

(Y/N): I know so. So don't let all of this wear you down Apple Bloom, you'll have your Cutie Mark before you know it.

Apple Bloom then cheered up from (Y/N)'s resolve as she stood back up.

Apple Bloom: Thanks, (Y/N). I feel a lot better now.

(Y/N): *chuckles* Don't mention it.

(Y/N) ruffled Apple Bloom's hair which made her chuckle.

(Y/N): Come on, why don't we both get some ice cream together.

Apple Bloom nodded as she decided to hop on (Y/N)'s back for him to carry her.

Later, two little Earth pony fillies come walking across Ponyville with their heads held high acting like their superior than everypony else. The first filly had brilliant cornflower blue eyes, a pale, light grayish violet mane with white streaks in it, she had a pale magenta coat, and her Cutie Mark was a tiara. She was also wearing a gray tiara on her head. The second filly who was beside her had moderate violet eyes, a cornflower bluish gray coat, a mane that had two shades of light azureish gray and her Cutie Mark was a fancy spoon with a heart on it. She also wore pale opal glasses and a necklace.

Silver Spoon then turned to notice (Y/N) nearby Sugarcube Corner and she got Diamond Tiara's attention.

Silver Spoon: Hey, Di. Isn't that the alicorn that's been known all across Ponyville lately?

Diamond Tiara sees (Y/N) and raises her eyebrow at that.

Diamond Tiara: Yeah, what was his name again? Um. . . oh right, his name is (Y/N).

Silver Spoon: Di, you should invite him to your cute-ceañera. He's super popular with everypony around so this could get you even more eyes on you.

Diamond Tiara thought about it for a moment before getting a smirk on her face.

Diamond Tiara: Hmm, good idea. If the Hero of Ponyville is at my party, there's no way anyone can decline that.

Both of the fillies walked towards (Y/N) to go and talk to him until they saw Apple Bloom come from behind him which made both of them frown.

Diamond Tiara: What's he doing with that Blank Flank?

Silver Spoon: Eh, who cares if he hangs out with Blank Flanks? He's still the popular guy here in Ponyville.

Diamond Tiara: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Both of them continue to walk up to (Y/N) to get his attention.

Diamond Tiara: Hey, you. Alicorn.

(Y/N) turned around to see both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon and when Apple Bloom noticed both of them she hid behind (Y/N) out of fear.

(Y/N): Who? Me?

Diamond Tiara: Yes you. You're like the most popular guy here in Ponyville right. So I thought I would invite you to my cute-ceañera this evening. It's a party that celebrates me and my fantastic Cutie Mark.

(Y/N): You want ME to go to your party? I. . . guess so if that's what you want me there that badly. What are your names?

Diamond Tiara: I'm Diamond Tiara.

Silver Spoon: And I'm Silver Spoon.

They both said their names with arrogance in their voice as it made (Y/N) raise an eyebrow.

Silver Spoon: Trust us, the cute-ceañera will be amazing.

Diamond Tiara: Oh, and Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom peeked a little from behind (Y/N) to reveal herself to the two.

Diamond Tiara: Don't worry, you're still totally invited to my cute-ceañera this evening even if you don't have your Cutie Mark.

Silver Spoon: It's not like being the only pony there without a Cutie Mark would be, like, the most embarrassing thing ever.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon: Blank Flank!

They both then did a little dance that involved them hitting their hooves, their elbows, and finally their flanks.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon: Bump! Bump! Sugar-lump, rump! *laughs*

Apple Bloom felt downtrodden by that while (Y/N) wasn't amused with their behavior at all.

(Y/N): Hey, that's not very nice.

Diamond Tiara: Uh, yeah so what? She's got no Cutie Mark, that means she doesn't any special talent.

(Y/N): *imitates buzzer* Wrong! That actually means that there could be many things she good at and she just doesn't know it yet.

Silver Spoon: Why are you even hanging out with that Blank Flank? You should find better friends to hang out with than her.

(Y/N): You don't get to decide who I hang out with. Apple Bloom's my friend and she's more special than you think.

Diamond Tiara: Hmph, whatever. I'll see you two this evening.

Both of the arrogant fillies walked off and as soon as they were gone, Apple Bloom came from behind (Y/N) and had the same sad look she had earlier.

(Y/N): Have they been bullying you Apple Bloom?

Apple Bloom: Yeah, and it's all because I don't have mah Cutie Mark. *sighs* They just won't stop teasing me about it and it get's on mah nerves.

(Y/N): Apple Bloom. Don't worry, if those two ever make you sad like that, just come to either me or Applejack. We can give you a list three miles long of why you shouldn't let them wear you down like that, okay?

Apple Bloom looked up to see (Y/N) with a beaming smile which made her instantly lose her sadness and she smiled back.

Apple Bloom: Okay. Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): I've actually have to go now. I promised to help Rarity out with something this afternoon so I'll see you later Apple Bloom.

(Y/N) then walked off to go and see Rarity and Apple Bloom had a thought in her mind.

Apple Bloom: (Thoughts) Maybe I can get my Cutie Mark before the party.

(Y/N) was walking through Ponyville until he arrived at Carousel Boutique. He was asked by Rarity yesterday to apparently babysit her little sister while she ran an errand.

(Flashback)

(Y/N) was in his house drinking some tea in his kitchen until he heard a knock on his door. He put his teacup down and went to the front door to open it and he sees Rarity.

Rarity: (Y/N) darling, can I ask for a favor please?

(Y/N): Oh, sure Rarity fire away.

Rarity: I have to deliver an ensemble to a client in Manehattan tomorrow and my little sister is also coming here as well.

(Y/N): Little sister?

Rarity: Oh, that's right. I never mentioned Sweetie Belle to you, have I? She's a young filly and surprisingly a fan of you (Y/N).

(Y/N): She's a fan of me?

Rarity: Darling, you're quite the talk around Ponyville lately. You awoken the legendary seventh Element of Harmony, fought Nightmare Moon, banished an Ursa Minor out of Ponyville, and you restored all of Ponyville when it was destroyed by those parasprites. You're basically like a superhero to young ponies.

(Y/N): Me? A superhero? Well, I was doing the right thing.

(Y/N) rubbed the back of his head and blushed from the praise he was getting.

Rarity: So (Y/N), can you babysit Sweetie Belle for me?

(Y/N): Of course. You can count on me Rarity.

(Flashback End)

(Y/N) knocks on the door to Carousel Boutique and Rarity opens the door and she smiles to see (Y/N) in front of her.

Rarity: (Y/N), it's so good to see you. I was afraid that you might've forgotten about my little request.

(Y/N): No worries at all Rarity. There's no way I would forget a favor from my most beautiful friend.

Hearing the word "beautiful" made Rarity blush and giggle a little before she shook it away.

Rarity: Thank you darling. Sweetie Belle should be inside of a room somewhere, she'll be very excited to see you.

(Y/N): Alright then, I'll see you later Rarity.

Rarity walks off and (Y/N) walks inside of Carousel Boutique and he looked in some rooms until he came across one where he sees a little unicorn filly with a light gray coat, a curly mane that was grayish mulberry with pale, light grayish rose streaks, pale, light grayish harlequin eyes, and she had no Cutie Mark.

(Y/N): Hey there, your Sweetie Belle right?

Sweetie Belle turns around to see (Y/N) and in an instant she squealed like a fangirl and rushed up to (Y/N).

Sweetie Belle: I can't believe it. It's you. I thought Rarity was lying when she said that you were coming to visit me.

(Y/N): Well it's no lie at all. You're looking at the (Y/N) right here.

Sweetie Belle eyes sparkled when he said that.

Sweetie Belle: You're just the most amazing guy out there.

(Y/N): You know, I kind of feel like I've seen you before.

Sweetie Belle: You have actually. You were telling me and some other students of how you, my sister, and her friends got the Elements of Harmony and you became the legendary one to summon the Element of Heroism. You even told us some other stories too.

It took (Y/N) a second, but he realized that Sweetie Belle was right. He was approached by a bunch of students one day wanting to hear his story about becoming the legendary seventh Element of Harmony, fighting Nightmare Moon, and much more. Sweetie Belle was one of the students in that crowd.

(Y/N): Oh, that's right. Now I remember. You were really interested in hearing all about those.

Sweetie Belle: You're just so. . . amazing! Oh! Oh! Can I see your Cutie Mark?

(Y/N): Sure thing.

(Y/N) turned around to show Sweetie Belle his Cutie Mark and she was mesmerized by it.

Sweetie Belle: Wow! A heart with wings and an angel halo! What does your Cutie Mark mean?

(Y/N): Hmm. . . you know I never thought about it. But if I had to guess, it probably represents my personality to always be the good guy and never the evil guy. I always protect anyone who's in danger. It's my duty as the Hero of Ponyville.

Sweetie Belle smiled before she had a conflicted look on her face.

Sweetie Belle: Well, it's nice to have a Cutie Mark at least.

(Y/N): You don't have a Cutie Mark?

Sweetie Belle: No, and I'm wondering everyday when I'm going to get it. I hope it's a good one like yours.

(Y/N) walked up to Sweetie Belle and put his hoof around her.

(Y/N): Say Sweetie Belle, do you want to be friends?

Sweetie Belle look at (Y/N) surprised from that question.

Sweetie Belle: You want to be friends with me?!

(Y/N): Of course. I mean you seem like a nice young filly and we're already hitting it off with a conversation, so of course I would want to be your friend.

Sweetie Belle had a huge smile at this as she then hugged (Y/N) which surprised him, but he returned it.

Sweetie Belle: Thank for coming to see me today, (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problem, Sweetie Belle.

Both of them broke the hug as Sweetie Belle then stood up.

(Y/N): So you want to do while your sister is away?

Sweetie Belle: Hmm. . . how about we play hide and seek?

(Y/N) and Sweetie Belle then went out of the room to play their little activity together.

Later after a couple of hours, Rarity returned back to the boutique as she opened the front door.

Rarity: I'm home you two.

Rarity didn't hear anything as it was kind of quiet.

Rarity: (Y/N)? Sweetie Belle?

Rarity walked through the boutique until she heard some laughter and she walked to a nearby room and when she looked inside, she had a surprised look on her face.

Sweetie Belle: Oh, help me brave knight. Please slay the monster and save the kingdom.

(Y/N): Fear not my princess. I'll save you.

Rarity sees that Sweetie Belle is in one of her dresses and (Y/N) was holding a wooden toy sword and they were messing with Rarity's pet Persian cat Opalescence.

(Y/N) just poked Opal with the sword as she hissed as just walked away.

Sweetie Belle: You did brave knight. You defeated the monster and saved the kingdom.

(Y/N) just stood proudly with the sword until he heard Rarity chuckle which made him and Sweetie Belle freeze and they both turned around to see Rarity smirking at them. (Y/N) blushes a little in embarrassment as he hid the sword behind his back.

(Y/N): Uh. . . hey Rarity. How long were you watching?

Rarity: Not long, but I must say you and Sweetie Belle are getting along quite well.

Sweetie Belle: We both had a ton of fun.

Rarity: *chuckles* Yes I can see that. Anyways, thank you again (Y/N) for looking after Sweetie Belle for me.

(Y/N): No problem Rarity.

Sweetie Belle looked at little sad that (Y/N) had to go which he noticed and he approached her.

(Y/N): Don't worry, Sweetie Belle. We can set up a playdate another time.

Sweetie Belle: Really?

(Y/N): Of course, as long as it's okay with your big sister.

Rarity: Of course, darling.

(Y/N): Well, there's your answer.

Sweetie Belle smiled as she hugged (Y/N) one last time.

Sweetie Belle: I had a lot of fun with you today, (Y/N).

(Y/N): So did I. I'll see you later Sweetie Belle, and you as well Rarity.

Rarity: Ta ta darling.

(Y/N) then leaves the boutique leaving Rarity with Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle: I still can't believe you're actually friends with someone like that.

Rarity: Well, I am. And now I believe it is time that her majesty returns the dress to where she found it.

Rarity gives a stern look to Sweetie Belle as she just nervously laughs.

It was nearly the evening, as (Y/N) was walking through Ponyville until he saw Applejack selling some apples nearby and he decided to approach her.

(Y/N): Hey, Applejack.

Applejack saw (Y/N) and smiled as he approached her.

Applejack: Hey there (Y/N). Ya doing anything?

(Y/N): Not really, I just babysit for Rarity and later I'm going to this cute-ceañera that these two fillies asked me to come for. You selling apples like usual.

Applejack: Yes siree. Actually, something just came to my mind about that cute-ceañera that you're talkin' about. Can you look after Apple Bloom for me? She's nervous about being the only one there alone without a Cutie Mark.

(Y/N): Of course. I'll make sure Apple Bloom doesn't feel so nervous alone or get's bullied at that party.

Applejack: Thanks. You're a true friend (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey, it's what friends do. Anyway, I'll see you later Applejack.

Applejack: Likewise, see ya (Y/N).

After (Y/N) left Applejack, he was about to go home and rest before the party started until he heard a small scream as the sound was getting bigger by the second. (Y/N) turned around to see a cerise-maned filly with a helmet on a scooter rolling at fast pace.

Cerise-maned Filly: Somepony help! My scooter's rolling!

Just then the filly accidentally rolled up a ramp and was getting ready to crash until (Y/N) flew and saved the young filly as he brought her safely to the ground while her scooter crashed into some crates.

(Y/N): Whoa! Watch it there little girl. You need to watch your speed when you're on vehicles like that.

The young filly shook her head to regain her composure as she was a young pegasus filly with a light brilliant gamboge coat, a moderate cerise mane and tail, and she had grayish purple eyes.

Once she saw (Y/N), she gasped and went wide-eyed.

Scootaloo: Y-You're that alicorn hero here in Ponyville!

(Y/N): Oh, yep that's me.

Scootaloo: I can't believe you're the one who saved me from that crash. You're so awesome!

(Y/N): It was nothing, so what's your name?

Scootaloo: My name's Scootaloo and you're probably the second most awesome pony I know.

(Y/N): Really? Who's number one?

Scootaloo: That would be Rainbow Dash. She's the most amazing flyer in Equestria. I want to be just like her and especially when I get my Cutie Mark.

(Y/N): Oh, you don't have your Cutie Mark?

Scootaloo: *sighs* Nope. But I bet once I get it, it'll be as awesome as either yours or Rainbow Dash's.

(Y/N): You really love Rainbow Dash, don't you?

Scootaloo: How can I not? She's just so fast and amazing in the air that any pegasus could not miss wanting to see her.

(Y/N): Heh, well you want to know something? Rainbow Dash is actually one of my best friends.

Scootaloo: *gasps* She is?

(Y/N): Yep, and since your her number one fan, I can put in a good word about you to her.

Scootaloo: Really? You'd do that for me?

(Y/N): Of course. We're friends and that's what friends do.

Scootaloo: You consider us friends? But we just met.

(Y/N): True, but you seem like a nice girl to me Scootaloo and besides anypony who's a fan of Rainbow Dash or a fan of me is a friend of mine.

Scootaloo smiled at that.

Scootaloo: Thanks (Y/N). If only I could just be like the other pegasi and fly up to those clouds.

(Y/N): Wait. You can't fly?!

Scootaloo: *sighs* Nope.

Scootaloo tries to fly up into the air, but she is only taken a few feet off of the ground as she lands back down with a guilty look on her face.

Scootaloo: *sighs* That's why I ride my scooter around as an alternative. I wish I could feel like how it's like to fly in the sky.

(Y/N) could feel Scootaloo's pain. He then looked up at the sky and then his wings before getting an idea as he walked up to Scootaloo.

(Y/N): It must tough when you're on the ground. Tell you what? Today is your lucky day.

Scootaloo got a curious look at that statement.

Soon, (Y/N) and Scootaloo were in the air as (Y/N) was carrying Scootaloo through the sky and she was having the best time of her life right now.

Scootaloo: WAHOO!

(Y/N): *laughs* Isn't this incredible?

Scootaloo: Incredible? THIS IS AWESOME!

Scootaloo then imitates her movement in a way to wear she's flying super fast.

Scootaloo: (Y/N), you are officially now tied with Rainbow Dash with being by the most awesome pony I know!

(Y/N): Heh, heh thanks! Now let's get ready for a little finale in the air.

Scootaloo: Huh?

(Y/N) then drops Scootaloo which causes her to scream, but when she was close to the ground (Y/N) caught her in time and he landed her on the ground back to where they originally were.

(Y/N): So how was that Scootaloo? Fun?

Scootaloo was speechless as she was breathing heavily which made (Y/N) raise an eyebrow.

(Y/N): Scootaloo? Are you okay?

Scootaloo: That. . . was. . . SUPER AWESOME!

Scootaloo had a huge smile on her face from the small daredevil action she just did.

(Y/N): Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. How was it like flying in the air like that?

Scootaloo: It was the best thing I've done in my life so far! Thanks, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): No problem.

Scootaloo then grabs her helmet and scooter and she was getting ready to leave.

Scootaloo: Well, I've got to go now (Y/N). I can't keep my aunties waiting too long.

(Y/N): Alright then. You can tell them all about meeting me, but let's keep the little flying session just between us, okay?

Scootaloo: Deal. Bye (Y/N).

Scootaloo waved goodbye to (Y/N) as she sped of using her wings to propel herself forward on her scooter. (Y/N) just chuckles at how he inspires young ponies just by being a hero.

(Y/N): (Thoughts) Rarity wasn't kidding when she said that I'm quite the popular guy here in Ponyville. I'm now attracting kids attention. Either way, I'm going to keep protecting Ponyville and Equestria as I love it with all of my heart.

Soon, (Y/N) returned to his house to rest up for a bit and grab a snack before going to Sugarcube Corner for the cute-ceañera. Inside of the bakery many ponies were mingling to each other and (Y/N) saw Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon in some dresses made them look high class ponies.

They were both surrounded by some other ponies as they boast on about their Cutie Marks with arrogant smiles. (Y/N) just rolls his eyes at that before he walked over to get a cupcake from a nearby stand. However, just when he was about to eat it, his senses told him not to as he sniffed it and removed the frosting from the cupcake to reveal that it was burnt.

(Y/N): What the? What kind of cupcake is this?

Pinkie then appears out of nowhere behind (Y/N).

Pinkie Pie: Apple Bloom made them. She tried to see if she could get a Cutie Mark in baking, but I guess baking isn't something she's good at.

(Y/N): You can say that again. Speaking of Apple Bloom, where is she?

Pinkie Pie: Oh, she's over there.

Pinkie Pie points to where Apple Bloom was as she had a pink blanket over her to probably hide the fact that she didn't have a Cutie Mark. (Y/N) then approaches her.

(Y/N): Hey, Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: (Y/N). What are you doing here?

(Y/N): I came to see you actually. Applejack wanted me to keep an eye on you since you're afraid of showing the ponies here that you don't have a Cutie Mark.

Then Apple Bloom saw someone approach her and she then hid behind (Y/N).

(Y/N): What wrong, Apple Bloom?

Diamond Tiara: Well well well, looks who's here. I hope you're actually enjoying the party mister alicorn.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N).

Diamond Tiara: Yeah, sure whatever. Anyways, look who else is here.

Apple Bloom peeked from behind (Y/N) to show herself from the two since they already know that she's here.

Silver Spoon: Nice outfit.

Apple Bloom: Just sumt'n I, uh, pulled together last minute.

Diamond Tiara: It really shows off your cutie mark. Oh wait, that's right, you don't have one.

Apple Bloom: Uh, I have a Cutie Mark.

(Y/N) looked down at Apple Bloom with a raised eyebrow as he knew that she was lying, however Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were interested.

Silver Spoon: Eh, what? Since when?

Apple Bloom: Since. . . Um. . . Earlier today.

Diamond Tiara: Oh really? Let's see it.

Apple Bloom: I shouldn't. I couldn't. My cutie mark is so unbelievably amazing, I'm afraid that if I show it off, everyone will start paying attention to me instead of you. Outshined at your own cute-ceañera. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be?

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon fell for that as they both looked at each other before turning away.

Diamond Tiara: Uh, forget it, I didn't really want to see it anyway.

Apple Bloom: Okay, well, I'm gonna go mingle. Enjoy your party.

Apple Bloom sighs and walks away and was getting ready to leave, but suddenly she tripped on the blanket she was wearing as it came off and she fell towards a record player which she hits and everypony gasps and looks at her to see that Apple Bloom doesn't have a Cutie Mark. When Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon saw that Apple Bloom lied to them, they laughed and walked up to her.

Silver Spoon: Wow, that is an amazing Cutie Mark.

Diamond Tiara: Nice try. . .

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon: Blank flank!

Apple Bloom looked down at the ground about to go in tears. (Y/N) was about to go up to the two and teach them some discipline until he heard somepony call out to them.

???: You got a problem with blank flanks?

Everypony gasps at who said that.

Diamond Tiara: What did you say?

Two fillies then came from under a table as it revealed to be Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. (Y/N) smiled to see them and that their standing up for Apple Bloom.

Scootaloo: I said, you got a problem with blank flanks?

Silver Spoon: The problem is, I mean, she's like, totally not special.

Sweetie Belle: No, it means she's full of potential.

Scootaloo: It means she could be great at anything. The possibilities are, *mocking* like, endless.

Sweetie Belle: She could be a great scientist, or an amazing artist, or a famous writer. She could even be mayor of Ponyville someday.

Scootaloo: And she's not stuck being stuck-up like you two.

Diamond Tiara: Hey! This is my party, why are you two on her side?

Scootaloo: Because. . .

Both Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo showed their flanks to reveal that also don't have a Cutie Mark.

Apple Bloom: *gasps* You don't have your cutie marks either? I thought I was the only one.

Scootaloo: We thought we were the only two.

(Y/N) then approaches the three fillies.

(Y/N): You know what? I think you three are very lucky.

Diamond Tiara: Lucky? How can they be lucky?

Silver Spoon: They're just a bunch of blank flanks!

Everyone in the room gasped at their attitude as (Y/N) glares at both of them.

(Y/N): That's some talk coming from somepony who's not even showing her own Cutie Mark at her own party.

Everyone at let out an "Oooh" as the two arrogant fillies recoiled and blushed in embarrassment as they both know that he was right.

(Y/N): And to answer your question, they still get to experience the thrill of discovering who they are, and what they're meant to be.

(Y/N) then walks up to the three and pats each one of them on the head.

(Y/N): And they've got all the time in the world to figure it out.

The three blank fillies look up at (Y/N) surprised before they looked at each other and smiled.

Soon many other young ponies gather around them to ask the three what they're Cutie Marks and Diamond Tiara was not happy that she wasn't getting attention.

Diamond Tiara: Hey, what's everypony doing? This is my party, everypony is supposed to be paying attention to me.

Silver Spoon: Whatever. We still think you're losers, right, Diamond Tiara? Bump, bump, sugar. . . lump. . .

Silver Spoon tried to get Diamond Tiara to do their dance, but she didn't want to.

Diamond Tiara: Not now, Silver Spoon.

Diamond Tiara then turns to (Y/N) and she glares at him.

Diamond Tiara: You stupid dummy. You ruined my cute-ceañera.

(Y/N): No, you ruined it yourself by acting like some selfish diva. Well, here's a newsflash to you and your friend here. The world doesn't revolve around you and you're not more important than anypony else. If you keep acting like, you'll definitely get yourself into trouble.

Diamond Tiara: Hmph. Whatever, I didn't like this party anyway.

Silver Spoon: Wait for me, Di.

Both of them left Sugarcube Corner and (Y/N) just sighs.

(Y/N): I hope those two will learn their lesson one day.

Even though Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon left the party, it still went on as the three blank fillies met each other at a table.

Scootaloo: I'm Scootaloo.

Sweetie Belle: And I'm Sweetie Belle.

Apple Bloom: Apple Bloom. So I was thinking, now that we're friends. . . I mean, we are friends, right?

Scootaloo: How could we not be? We're totally alike. We don't have cutie marks, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon drive us crazy-

Sweetie Belle: Totally crazy.

Apple Bloom: Well, now that we're friends, what if the three of us work together to find out who we are and what we're supposed to be?

Sweetie Belle: Ooh! Ooh! We could form our own secret society.

Scootaloo: I'm liking this idea.

Apple Bloom: A secret society. Yeah. We need a name for it though.

Scootaloo: The Cutie Mark Three?

Sweetie Belle: The Cutastically Fantastics?

Apple Bloom: How about. . . The Cutie Mark Crusaders?

Scootaloo: It's perfect!

Sweetie Belle: This is gonna be so great!

Apple Bloom: We're gonna be unstoppable!

Scootaloo: What do you say we celebrate with some of these delicious cupcakes?

Apple Bloom: Not the cupcakes. Trust me.

Sweetie Belle: Let's see if there are any cookies.

Apple Bloom: Yeah! Come on.

The new Cutie Mark Crusaders then leave as (Y/N) smiles as he was watching from nearby. Twilight then approaches him.

Twilight Sparkle: Good for them.

(Y/N): Oh. Twilight, you were here as well.

Twilight Sparkle: Yep. I even saw you give the little speech to those fillies. You really have a knack for inspiring others, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey, like I said, I'm just doing the right thing. It's what my heart tells me to do.

Twilight Sparkle: What your heart tells you to do?

(Y/N): Yep, there's always this feeling in my heart that always just tells me to stay and focus on the positive. It was also what my mother wanted as well. You should try it Twilight, instead of having your mind tell you what to do, follow your heart like it's your guiding key.

Twilight Sparkle: Hmm. . . I'll think about it.

(Y/N): Well, shall we enjoy ourselves a party.

(Y/N) holds his hoof out to Twilight as she looks at it and blushes before taking it.

Twilight Sparkle: Let's.

As they both enjoy the rest of the party together, Twilight has a thought of a letter to write to Princess Celestia.

Twilight Sparkle: (Thoughts) Dearest Princess Celestia, I am happy to report that one of your youngest subjects has learned a valuable lesson about friendship. Sometimes, the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are.

Chapter 10 End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.3K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...
164K 2.9K 22
Any who, Greetings! Yep just like the title says this will be another story of a 16-year-old boy called Y/N (aka Your Name in case you didn't know) a...
6.4K 209 11
Hello fellow literature enthusiasts! This book is a collection of oneshots and short stories that I write and share revolving around a noncanon roman...
162K 2.3K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...