Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

By Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... More

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News 💔💔
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 17

2.9K 206 10
By Taniya002

Nandini's POV.....

I adjusted Neel on my lap as I sat on the bed of our room. His eyes had become red due to crying. I rubbed his tears with my thumb and made him look at me.

Nandini: Baby what happened?? Aap aise kyun kar rahe ho?? Aapke teachers ko kitna pareshan hona para na?? Kya hua baby?? Please batao mumma ko.....

Neel: Mumma wo.....

Saying this he started coughing badly. My heart just skipped seeing him like that. I took the water from the side table and made him drink. He drank the water.

Nandini: Okay okay sshhh. Koi baat nahi. Relax okay?? Mumma aapke sath hi hain.

He hugged me tightly due to which my shoulder started paining. But it's okay. I can bear this much pain for my son.

I didn't asked him anything as I can sense that he is afraid of something. But I have to find it out.

I freshened him up and made him eat something. He not once was leaving me.

It was night. I was sitting on the couch of dining room with Neel in my lap. His head was on my chest. He slept like that only. I saw Manik entering so I made Neel sleep on the couch safely so that he doesn't fall down.

Manik: Kya baat hain. Aaj to Neel bohot jaldi so gaya.

He settled himself beside Neel. He is looking exhausted. I gave him water to drink which he drank in one go. How can I stress him more??

End of Nandini's POV

Writer's POV.....

She saw Neel saying something in dreams tears flowing from the side of his eyes. She rushed towards him.

Nandini: Neel....baby get up.

Neel was continuously calling his mumma. He was having a bad dream. Nandini was trying to wake him up.

Finally he woke up with loud yell.

Neel: Mummaaaaaaaaaa........

Nandini hugged him tightly. And started consoling him.

Nandini: Neel baby calm down. Dekho mumma is here only with you. Main kahi nahi ja rahi hu. Aap shant ho jao.

After some time Neel became normal and stayed in Nandini's arms.

In this Manik was bewildered. He was not able to digest what was happening. But seeing his son's condition he kept mum.

.........................................
......................

They had their dinner in full silence. After the dinner Nandini took Neel to their room. By this time Manik's patience failed. He can't take the silence more. He also went to their room.

Manik: Nandini can you please tell me what's happening?? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain.

Nandini: Samajh to mujhe bhi kuch nahi aa raha hain Manik.

Manik: Matlab??

Nandini narrated the whole situation of Neel to Manik. He sat beside Neel on the bed and creased his hairs. The boy who always runs from one side to another is now sitting quietly. He was scared for something.

Manik took him on his arms and settled him on his lap.

Manik: Baby what happened?? Kuch hua hain kya?? Aap bataao hume. Dekho agar aap mumma papa se share karoge na to hum aapki help kar sakte hain.

Nandini: Ha baby. Agar aap nahi bataaoge to hume kaise pata chalega ki kya hua hain?? Batao mumma papa ko.....

After gathering some strength he said.....

Neel: Aaj mele(mere) school me....ek.....ek untle(unkle) ne....mujhse kaha ki.....

Manik: Ki??

Neel: Wo....wo mumma ko....maar dalenge.....

Saying this he jumped on Nandini's lap and started crying digging his face in Nandini's chest.

Both were shocked hearing this. They looked at each other and then at Neel.

Manik: Wo unkle kaun tha Neel??

He asked calmly.

Neel: I don't know papa.

Manik: What do you mean by you don't know?? Kisine tumse yeh sab kaha aur kisne kaha yeh tumhe pata nahi??

He literally shouted at Neel. He became afraid and hid himself more on his mumma and cried more.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?? Why are you even scolding him?? Baccha hain yeh. Aise koi tarika hota hain kya baccho se baat karne ki??

Manik felt guilty for his doings. He became tensed after hearing that so he lost his senses. He meeked a sorry and went to the balcony.

Nandini calmed Neel and made him sleep. She went towards the balcony and saw Manik standing holding the raling.

She went near him and stood there. Without looking at her Manik said.....

Manik: I'm really very sorry Nandini. Pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe. I....I....

Nandini: It's okay Manik. I can understand.

Manik: Nahi Nandini it's not. Aaj pehli baar I scolded him and for what he haven't done anything. I'm such a bad person.

Nandini saw that he was crying. She made him turn towards her and wiped his tears.

Nandini: Manik please don't cry. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hain.

Manik: Nandini.....

Saying this he hold her from her shoulders and she hissed in pain.

Manik: Kya hua??

Nandini: Kuch....kuch nahi Manik bass.....

Manik: Dikhao mujhe.....

Nandini: Manik....

She protested but of no use. Manik put her dress down from her shoulder and saw a bandage. He was shocked seeing that.

Manik: Yeh kya hain??

Nandini: Wo bass....main....

Manik: Nandini don't give any lame excuses. I want to know the truth. What happened??

Getting no other option she narrated the full story to him.

Manik: Aur yeh tum mujhe kab batane wali thi??

Nandini: Main nahi chahti thi tum pareshan ho. Isiliye....

Manik: Nandini have you lost it?? Tumhe pata bhi hain tum kya keh rahi ho?? Jo kuch bhi hua hain yeh sab agar tum mujhe batate to main pareshan hota isiliye tumne nahi bataya mujhe. Great. Just great.

He clapped his hands sarcastically. Nandini was ashamed of it. She was looking down as she was in tears.

Manik: Tum mujhe batate bhi kyun?? Who am I that you will tell these things to me!! No one. Right?? Huh....forget it. Do as you wish. I'll not come on your path.

He was about to leave when Nandini caught his hand.

Nandini: I'm sorry Manik. I'm really sorry. Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki main kya karun. Main....

Her words went in air as Manik jerked her hand and went inside and slept beside Neel. Nandini fell on knees and cried her heart out.

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
223K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
418K 18.3K 41
In this story there is misunderstanding between manik and nandini... that's why there are not together.... nandini left Mumbai... so how will they me...