3 Ways Around - NoRenMin || N...

By RaMi1601

Love comes in many ways . Often as butterflies tickling stomach Or ripping ones heart out Maybe like the da... More

Intro
Prologue
Mr Huang
Mr Lee
Encounters
~ Beautiful Injunie ~
Like a Kdrama
Mr Na
Parents Teacher day
Babies Day Out
Let's Fight Together
Stary Nights to Secrets
Important Part of Life
Babysitting the Angels
Family bond
Secrets - L. J.
Pearls
Dad Squad
We Young
Cross Fams
Secrets - H.R.
Far Away
Silly Stupid hormones
Confused NRM
What's wrong is going on ?
Two Prince and the other Prince
Missing Puzzle Piece
I love you Two
Will you be ours ?
Step by Step - L.J.
Step by Step N.J.
Step by step - H.R.
The one we need
New Home &
The Responsibilities
Father of the Year
Their extra
Wedding Hours
The End

🍉You are my Sunshine , I'm your Love🌻

2.6K 139 270
By RaMi1601

                            " MARKHYUCK"

Lee Donghyuck..
The love of Marks life.

He promised the day when they got married that he'll protect the human sunflower at all cost.
For his happiness , the beautiful smile of his face , Mark would so anything and everything.

Donghyuck was the mitochondria to Mark.

He wanted to do everything for the younger but the younger was someone who would be happy with anything small and sincere.

When Mark wanted to surprise Donghyuck with a diamond ring , Donghyuck was super happy eating street food with Mark.

When Mark and Jeno brought the gigantic mansion and Mark personally designed their bedroom fancily , Donghyuck had his all attention on their big picture Mark had on their bedroom wall.

Donghyuck was all for love and affection. Clingy and bubbly.

He was mature when he was needed baby when he wanted.

Everything Mark would dream off to have in his partner...
Gosh... He didn't even know he was a gay... Or had a thing for boys until he met Donghyuck.

Actually.. he isn't homo or heterosexual.
He is Donghyucksexual.

When Mark came back to Korea , he wasn't sure how his life will be. He was in good relationship with Jeno but still he was worried.

But Jeno became his bro .. best friend and buddy ..
No one could say that they were actually cousins.

Then came his sunshine...
As super clingy best friend of his cousin.

Mark was sure Donghyuck has a thing for Jeno seeing the way he was clinging to him .
He even told Jeno about this but Jeno just laughed off saying Donghyuck is naturally clingy.. with people he likes.

Meant.. Donghyuck didn't like Mark. Cause the younger would run away or just hide himself whenever they would see each other.
Donghyuck was awefully awkward around Mark and that really hurt the older ...
But he didn't say anything about it.

Until one day ... When he saw Donghyuck clinging into Jeno and they were laughing and having so much fun..
Donghyuck was whispering something which made his cousin burst out into laughter.

Marks heart start aching... What if Donghyuck likes Jeno ?
When he approached to them , the younger pulled away from Jeno and looked anywhere else but Mark . Somewhat it felt like Mark caught them stealing..

" Are you and Hyuck a thing ?"

Jeno start slapping his thighs while laughing..

" Bro.... Are you nuts ?"

" You two are like always together... And clingy "

" I told you Hyuckie is naturally clingy and he is my best friend... He is way too clingy for my liking .. and I can never be romantically interested in him.... No a big no... Nada... Eww ... Gross... "

Mark forrowed his eyebrows,
" You shouldn't say like this. He is gorgeous and cute ... He looks like a living teddy bear... Why are you commenting like this Jeno ?"

Jeno arched his eyebrow ,
" Lee Minhyung.. are you having a crush on my best friend ?"

Mark averted his gaze ..
" What are you saying man ?"

" You really seemed so interested in him . Specially the stealthy glances you two share.. puufff... "

Mark rubbed his nape ,
" It's not like that.. and Donghyuck.. he just.. he always run away whenever he sees me. He doesn't even talk to me properly.. "

Jeno back hugged his brother ..
" I'm breaking my bff code though yohh mahh broohhh and I'll tell you one thing.. Hyuckie is nervous around you and Uke tends to get shy around their Seme.... "

Mark was confused at what Jeno said .. the younger wouldn't say anything more and poor Mark had to take Google uncles help to know what he meant...
And he was shocked.

But after hearing this Mark tried to befriend with Donghyuck. The younger wasn't really easy at first but slowly they were being opening up to each other ... Little bit talking and chatting .. meeting in college often...
And Mark was falling harder ..

" Yohh broh.. Hyuckies birthday is in a week... His parents are throwing a small family party ... Make sure you buy something good for him "

" I don't think I'm invited in family party Jeno.."

" Bullshit... You are obviously coming.. "

" Then I'll buy something good for Donghyuck. What does he like ?"

" Anything you give him sincerely will be loved by him not minding the price at all. Hyuck doesn't care about money. That sentimental dude is all about emotions.. "

Mark was in great Dilemma . What could he gift the younger ?

" Dude... What did you buy ?"

" I'm not telling you man "

" I don't know what to give him. Help me .. you are my bro right ?"

" Why don't you just wrap yourself inside a big giftbox and present to him? I'm sure he'll like it "

Jenos teasing were growing up so does Marks feelings for the Younger.
He wasn't still sure about what the younger feels but the subtle touches , shy smiled and confident Donghyuck only stuttering around Mark was hinting him ...

Sighing for the nth time , Mark decided to write a letter expressing all his feelings to the younger , make a nice hand made card  and give him a big teddy bear.
Childish isn't it ?
But Mark wasn't having any other idea .

He wasn't expecting Donghyucks family to be this warm and lively.
He had three more siblings, a twin sister and two youngers.

Mark haven't felt this warmness after he left Canada. His uncle and aunty were nice but far from lively. Jeno had the cold trait in him.

Donghyuck had a lot of friends. Mark wasn't really confident after seeing everyones gift.
Why the hell Jeno said not to mind the price ?

" Mark hyung.. "
The birthday boy called his name and Mark start panicking.

" Ohh... Happy Birthday Donghyuck.."
He handed the giant teddy bear to the younger.

" Is that it ?"

" Y-yeah.. "

Donghyuck pouted ,
" But Jeno said you brought a hand made card for me . I was actually waiting for that . I love it when someone make effort for me instead of buying expensive things . "

" Ohh.. "
Mark blushed .

" Aammm... Here .. "
He handed the handmade card .

Donghyucks face brightened and God if it wasn't the best thing . Mark would do anything to see his smile.

Mark couldn't sleep at all. It was 11 past 15.
He literally confessed to Donghyuck through the card . God knows what he is thinking right now ?

Mark couldn't take it anymore. He took his phone and texted the younger.

" Hyuck.. did you ... Read the letter ?"

" Mark hyung .. what was that ? I mean.. are you sure about the things you wrote ?"

" Donghyuck .. are you awake ?"

" Yeah.. "

" Can you come out for a minute ? I'm coming to your house. We'll meet outside. "

" Mark Hyung it's already late . You don't need to come...

Mark hyung ..

Mark hyung...

Mark Lee..

Lee Minhyung. "

Delivered.

Mark was standing in front on Donghyucks house. Good thing it was May and summer. Otherwise he would have frozen right night as he didn't changed. Just drove to his house wearing trouser and t-shirt.

He was confident he looked good even in comfortable clothes.

Donghyuck came out wearing oversized t-shirt and quarter pants.
He looked so cuddly with his tan beautiful skin glowing under the moonlight.

Mark was now getting nervous..

" Aammm.. hyung..."

" Donghyuck.. I like you .. "

" Mark.."

" No listen. I like you. I doesn't mean you need to like me back. I like you and it's my own feeling. I wanted to tell you before but I was really nervous. You amazed me at the first day when I saw you. Your smile , your childish nature , your clingyness... God knows how much I cringe with ayego but I love your ayego a lot.
I just wanted to let it out . No pressure on you at all.
It's just... "

" I like you too Mark Hyung.."

" Oh.. wait what ?"
Mark had his eyes widened.

Donghyuck shyly looked down while playing with the hem of his oversized t-shirt..

" Actually... Ever since I saw you , I couldn't stop thinking about you. I annoyed the shit out of Jeno just to know everything about you. I'm surprised that he didn't tell you anything. He kept my promise. I was always nervous around you because I was trying to be presentable not the clingy immature koala .. "

" Donghyuck.. you don't need to be presentable at all. You are adorable already and I like this about you. I always thought you didn't like me that's why you avoid me .. "

" No no.. I was just ... Nervous .. "

Mark chuckled..
" That's make the two of us .. "

Donghyuck bite his lower lips ..
" Well..."

Mark was also stomping his legs on the ground...
" What now ? I mean .. we like each other ... "

" People date if they like each other.. "
Donghyuck said confidently.

" Oh.. I.. am.. so .. do you.. might.. want to..date me .. ?"

" Are you asking me to be your boyfriend Mark hyung ?"

Mark saw the confident Donghyuck for the first time with him and he couldn't be more happier. So he gathered more confident and looked straight into Donghyucks eyes .

" Yeah... Lee Donghyuck , will you be my boyfriend ?"

" Okay . "

" Okayyy.. ?"

" Yeah... I'll be your boyfriend. "

They both giggled at how swiftly it all happened...

Mark spread his arms ..
" Come here.."

Donghyuck nodded and approached to Mark.

The older engulfed the younger into a warm hug full with adoration..
He checked the time and it was 11.57 pm.
Still Donghyucks birthday..

" Happy birthday my boyfriend...
From now on , I'll be with you till my last breath.. "

" Hey.. don't be like this. Say till our last breath Mark... I mean Mark hy..."

" Call me Mark cause I'll have myself Mark in your heart .. "

Donghyuck giggled in the olders warm hug... It felt so right to be there.

They pulled away and Mark stared at his boyfriends face ..
Donghyuck looked away blushing..

As Mark start coming closer , Donghyuck was waiting for a kiss. He closes his eyes waiting Marks lips to feel on his own.

Instead...
Mark kissed his forehead cupping his face .

It wasn't what Donghyuck thought but it was perfect ..
Forehead kisses are the most sincere form of kiss.

" Sleep well my Sunshine... "

Mark kissed Donghyuck on their first date .
Jeno warned Mark not to go overboard with money instead do something childish.

And Mark actually listened..

They hangout in Seoul like two simple people holding hands and sharing ice cream...

Just before Mark dropped Donghyuck at home ,

" Hyuck... I .."

" I love you Mark.. "

Donghyuck beat Mark this time in confessed.

Biting his lower lips Mark pulled Donghyuck closer.
The younger thought Mark would hugged him as he was use to with the olders loving hugs.

Instead.. he met Marks soft lips pressed against his own this time...

And that's when they had their first kiss under the moonlight..

Ever since , their life was totally different. Marks happiness had no boundaries anymore.
Donghyuck was getting clingy with Mark and he was loving it.

Jenos dad wasn't really fond of gay relationship but Marks parents only cared about his happiness.

And Donghyucks parents...
Well they just got another son in Mark.

Things were going really great until Lami showed up carrying Jenos baby .

It was a difficult time for Mark and Donghyuck.
Their career was about to start and Mark was planning to marry Donghyuck after he becomes CEO. But all planned failed..

The worst thing happened when Jeno said he'll give his son for adoption.

How could he do that ?

He was Lee families first born in this generation.

Mark was shattered. He didn't know what to do .
He didn't want the baby to let go. But he couldn't keep him too. He had a boyfriend to start their life ..

But Donghyuck was their savior again. The baby was his best friends baby too.

It was Donghyuck who requested Mark to adopt the baby . He actually begged ..

The legal procedure wasn't that hard because Jeno was the father and Lami didn't care . She left after giving birth.

Donghyuck moved in with Mark and Jeno after they adopted Minhyuck.
Mark married Donghyuck few months later.
Not that Mark was planning to start their married life with a baby . But he wasn't complaining at all.

Jeno made sure his son was getting all kind of facilities as a Lee child but he didn't bother being his father at all.

On the other hand , Donghyuck became the father .
Mark was busy building Lee Tech while Donghyuck raised the child.

Mark saw a new side in Donghyuck and fell more deeper for Donghyuck.

They named the child after them and soon he became a part of their life.

Until....
Huang Renjun showed up and put sense in Jenos smart yet dumb head.

Mark wasn't complaining. He was happy that Jeno was becoming the father he should be .

But that was breaking his own little family.

Minhyuck was growing apart from him and Donghyuck. It was affecting the younger the most.
And Mark promised he wouldn't let Donghyuck get hurt at any cost.

Present Day

Mark excused himself from office. He usually don't do this .
Jeno was little worried but he let his cousin go anyway.

Also Mark requested Jeno not to tell Donghyuck which surprised him.

" Jeno where the fuck is Mark.... It's already 11 . He never comes home this late . Please.. his phone is off. I'm worried sick you stupid asshole."

Donghyuck was at the verge of breaking ..
But Jeno couldn't help.

" He'll be back soon... Please have patience.. "

" You know what ?
Just go to your study room and don't bother coming out. I'll wait for my husband and do whatever I need to do to know where he is . "

" Hyuck..."

" Just go... Please.. I don't want to see you. You are hiding something from me Jeno. How can you do this ?"

Jeno had no choice but to leave.
He was worried too but Mark assured him he'll be fine .

" Just come back home bro. Please.. "

Donghyuck was ready to go to police station and report missing case for his husband. He doesn't care if Mark was missing for less than 12 hours. He can play his Lee card and get his work done which he never did before but he won't hesitate to do for Mark.

Just as their housekeeper opened the main door of their mansion , Donghyuck stopped his trace..

" Mark...."

" Hyuck..."

Then the younger averted his gaze to something or someone on Marks lap...

" Mark.... What the..."

" Let's go inside and talk . Please ... Just trust me .. "

Donghyuck trust Mark. More than himself. His husband never did anything to break his trust ...

" Mark... "

" Before you say something let me explain.. please... "

Mark took a deep breath before starting..

" Donghyuck...she is our daughter.."

" What ? What do you mean by that ? How .. Mark.. "

Donghyuck looked shockingly at the baby girl who was playing with Marks ear and hairs with her grabby hands. She was maybe 1 years or a few more months old.

The baby was giggling when Mark sat on the sofa still having her on his lap and Donghyuck sat across him.

" Hyuck... I ..
I told you months ago about my friend Lee Knows sister and her husbands accident Right ?"

" Hmm.. "
Donghyuck was looking at the baby only.

" Lee Know is the only family member she has as her both side grandparents are really old and they can't look after a baby. Lee know also isn't able to take responsibility of her.
He told me months ago about this as he knows we adopted Minhyuck .
I didn't pay much attention to him.. I mean I did but not that much until recently .
I saw you breaking down over Minhyuck going away from us .. I didn't want our family to break Donghyuck. I saw you as a father . And I don't want your fatherhood to be gone.
I can't do anything about Minhyuck and I shouldn't. Minhyuck belongs to Jeno ..
But she....
She can be...
Hyuck.."

The younger threw himself at his husband..
" Mark... You brought us a daughter ?"

" Well...."

The baby giggled as she was being squeezed between the two..
Donghyuck pulled away and crotched down ..

He lift the girl from Marks lap and the baby start touching his cheeks ...

Donghyuck couldn't hold his tears back..

" Mark... How did you... '

" I talked to Lee Know few days ago... Today I met him as he prepared the legal papers.
It wasn't tough because we already have public custody of Minhyuck though he isn't legally ours. Jeno never gave it .
My phone was dead so I couldn't contact you . I'm so sorry for worrying you baby..
Are you angry .. ?"

By now Donghyuck wasn't even listening. The baby captivated Donghyucks full attention.

" Sunshine... "

Donghyuck pecked Marks lips and hugged him tightly ...
Mark hugged him back with the baby being on their side ..

Donghyuck was always like this. Simple and sensible.

" I love you... I love you so much Mark.... I you... Thank you... "

" Thank God you aren't mad at me..."

" Of course not idiot..  I..."

Now the baby was pulling both their hairs with her hands and both her fathers giggled.

" What's her name love ?"

" I didn't name her yet .. what should we call her ?"

" What the hell is going on ?"

Jenos voice starteled both Mark and Donghyuck.

" Jeno..."

He walked to them looking at the giggly baby...

" I thought we were friends before everything. We promised not to keep secrets. But..
None of you bothered to tell me how you were feeling lately about Minhyuck and I getting closer.
Am I not a family to you ?"

Jenos voice cracked.. he isn't someone who breaks down at all...

But when he does.. it means..

Donghyuck put the girl down on the sofa and ran to Jeno..

" Jen... It's not like... That..."

Jeno pushed him away..
" I never meant to hurt you guys...
I was a bloody fucking dad to Minhyuck. I'm trying to be the father he deserves but that doesn't mean your importance is any less in Mins life.
You were are and will always be his Appa and Paa.
Don't fucking dare to replace him.
He is your oldest son. And I'll kick your assess. I'll disown you two.
I'll take her and Minhyuck away from both of you if you dare to think that Minhyuck isn't your son anymore... "

Both Mark and Donghyuck cling into Jeno and hugged him.

" Bro.... We never meant anything like this . Please.. we are happy that you are getting close with Minhyuck. .."
Mark ruffeled the youngers hairs.

" Minhyuck is our son and nothing can change it Jeno. "
Said Donghyuck .

" Okay shoo... Lemma meet my niece.."

Jeno shoved them both aside and rushed to the girl who was looking clueless..

" Hi baby... I'm your uncle Jeno.. you can call me uncle Jen.. or Jenjen.."
Jasmines face flashed inside his head and he smiled lifting the baby.

" A baby...?"

Like father like son they says.

Minhyuck just had to stand at the same place where Jeno was standing earlier with same facial expression . Sleepy boy was rubbing his eyes and looking confusingly at the adults.

Now that Minhyuck was there , there of them gulped.

The bigger question is , how'll Minhyuck react ?

" Mark... What will happen now ?"
Donghyuck whispered.
He clutched Marks hand as he was shivering.

" We raised him well Hyuck...."
But truth to be told.. Mark was also worried.

" Minhyuck come here .."
Called Jeno.

He patted the sofa beside him and Minhyuck sat there. Jeno had the baby on his lap.

" Do you wanna hold her ..?"

Minhyuck shook his head ,
" What if I hurt her ?"

" Then touch her hand.... "

" Okay..."

Minhyuck hesitatingly touched the babys chubby hand and the girl immediately grabbed his fingers goggling.

" Oh... Dad.. who is she ?"

Mark and Donghyuck was holding hands tightly.
Jeno looked at the two and turned to Minhyuck..

" Min... Your Appa and Paa brought her for you. She is your little sister . You like babies right ?"

Minhyuck nodded.

" Thats why they brought her. So that you can learn to be a good brother . It's needed to be a good man too. Also you can learn how to treat girls and be responsible. You'll have a playmate . Isn't it great ?"

Minhyuck smiled poking the baby's cheek.

" So she is my sister now ?"

" Yeah.."

" Can we take her to school ? I want to show her to Jasmine , Mr Huang and Uncle Nana"

Donghyuck immediately hugged Mark breathing out heavily ... He was holding it in...

Mark his own tears...

Minhyuck didn't take it negatively..

" Yes sure...
We can actually call them home tomorrow to meet your new sister. "
Jeno suggested.

" Ahhaa.... Jasmine will be happy. If I'm her lil bro that means she is her lil sis..."

" Yes... Of course.."
Jeno was happy too.

His son was happy . His brother and brother in law slash best friend was happy.
So he was also happy.

" What's her name Paa ?"
Asked Minhyuck.

" We haven't name her yet. Wanna name your little sister ?"
Donghyuck sat beside Minhyuck.

Minhyuck thought for some times .

" How about Soleil ? It means Sun in French .. Appas another name is Haechan.. so .. it's a match.."

" Wow... Great..".
Clapped Mark.

Jeno raised his hand..
" Give me a high five champ.."

Donghyuck lift his daughter and Mark hold both his husband and daughter.

" Welcome to the family Lee Soleil "

The night was super eventful for the Lees.
Not minding the time they called their family members.
Jeno said Minhyuck doesn't need to go school next day as the boy was so happy having a sister.

But his evil brain was plotting satanic plans.

He took few pictures of Soleil and send to the group chat Donghyuck made earlier for Minhyucks birthday and left with Mark leaving Renjun , Jaemin and Jeno there.

" Hey guys.. I just .. have something to tell you.
Today I found out that I have another child. Her mother came together with her today to meet me.
I happen to sleep with her mother years ago and she just showed up today.
Guess I'm gonna marry her and start a family.
It was nice meeting you two Beautiful and Pretty face.
Sorry I can't entertain you with my charm anymore.
Take care..

Love

Lee Jeno "

Jeno just send the text and waited until he saw a blue tick.
He didn't bother checking who seen the message.
He turned off his phone with devilish grin.

" Let's see what my Beautiful and Pretty face do now ?"

He kept chuckling knowing that he definitely destroyed their night with his fake news.

Presenting  Lee Soleil y'all.

I know the chapter was rushed because I had no plan on writing a MarkHyuck special chapter. But I just felt like writing one.
It's kinda one shot actually.

I love them so much uuwwuuu

Thoughts on the chapter ???

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don't worry NoRenMin lovers.

Next chapter will be theirs again.

Love y'all 💚💚💚💚💚

Also I can't thank littleLion4321 enough for making this masterpiece cover for this story.

I really tortured her whole day 😭😭

She is so amazing.
Don't forget to check out her stories guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.7K 19
COVER BY : @CRISPYCARATS //Typical story line// Jaemin and Jeno are the most perfect couple you could ever imagine. Everybody wants to be them and p...
9.2K 455 30
[In which Na Jaemin can't help but find himself trying to reminisce the past that he seemed to have forgotten and comes across Lee Jeno, who does eve...
360K 16.6K 31
↳ renjun has some problems he can't deal with on his own and lucky for him, jaemin and jeno are more than happy to help him ↳ t/w; alcohol use 「 star...
162K 7K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...