Like a Kdrama

Jaemin carried his super excited daughter inside the big mansion followed by their servants carrying foods and other things.

It was the family tradition to do a monthly meet up either in Jaemins parents house or in Nuzs parents house.
Jaemin has the best relationship with his parents and his in laws . Both families loves him really very much. They wanted Jaemin and Jasmine to live with them but Jaemin wanted to raise his daughter by his own.
Though he leaves Jasmine either to his parents house or in laws house when he is working in others office but he keeps his daughter with him when he makes games and apps in his own home which was more frequent.
He may not have a wife but that's how it is. Jaemin don't deny that his wife is gone and Jasmine is his responsibility. Not either of his or his late wifes parents.

But Jaemin really enjoys the monthly meet up. It gives Jasmine chance to get closer to her grandparents and Jaemin to relax .

" Halmoni.... Harabujiii.."
Jasmine jumped off from Jaemins arms and ran to her maternal grandparents.

The old couple hugged the beautiful girl when Jaemins mother tapped his shoulder.

" Jaem..."

" Mom.."

Jaemin hugged his mom then he saw his dad and went to hug him.

The whole family was sitting together enjoying their dinner .

Jasmine was playing with her maternal uncle Doyoungs kids.

Jaemin noticed the kids fall asleep . He smiled at them .

" Mom .. omoni.. I'll just put them on bed okay ?"

The old women nodded and gave each other meaningful looks. Though Jaemins mother was not amused.

It was only 7 pm but the kids were tired for playing a lot. Doyoung helped Jaemin to put their daughters on bed.

Then the older stopped Jaemin from going out of the room.

" Jaemin listen... I know how much you loved my sister and prefer to live with Jasmine only . That's why I'm telling you , just be careful when you go out "

Jaemin looked confused.

" What happened Hyung ? Why are you saying this ?"

Doyoung looked down and shook his head.

" My mom is trying to set you up with one of Nuzs friend who was so deeply and madly crushed on you . But you only had your eyes for Nuz so she left you two back then. But she came back from abroad few weeks ago and talked to Mom. When she learned Nuz is... "Doyoung stopped speaking.

" Hyung.. "
Jaemin rubbed Doyoungs arms and Doyoung hold his hand.

" I tried to stop omoni . But she really likes her and Harleen said she'll be really a good mom to Jasmine. That's why omoni agreed to bring her here "

" What the .. what the poop ? "
Jaemin stopped himself from cursing.
Even if Jasmine isn't here , he can't curse. He is a father after all.

" Hyung.. does Mom know ?"

" She does. She wasn't agree with this but omoni insisted "

" Hmm.. thanks Hyung. I'll see what will happen. "

" Best of luck Jaem "

Jaemin flashed a smile .
He really doesn't like it.

Jaemin walked out from Nuzs room where his daughter was asleep.
He heard an unfamiliar female voice with his mother in laws one.