Far Away

" Guys why are you looking at me like this as if I'm leaving for good ? I'm just gonna stay in China for 2 weeks ... "

" 2 weeks Injunie.... 14 days .. 336 hours .. 20160 minutes .. 1209600 seconds ... It's a lot "
Jaemin pouted.

" Nana is right... It's a lot ... And you will be busy preparing and enjoying Chenle and Jisungs wedding. So you won't even miss us .. "
Jeno also made a puppy face.

Renjun face palmed himself..
" Not you too Jeno ... One baby is enough .. "

" But we both are your babies "
Jaemin cling into Renjuns arm and Jeno eye smiled.

Renjun blushed hard of course.. the endearments made his mind go blank for few moments.

His best friend Chenle was getting married to his lover Jisung.
Their baby was coming soon to the world so they wanted to get married before the baby arrives and raise the kid together.
Chenle requested Renjun to personally arrange their wedding. And being Chenles best friend Renjun said yes.

Though the way Chenle and Jisung were moving really quickly made Jeno surprise. Even Jaemin was little amazed.

When the three were expressing their doubts about Chenle and Jisungs 6G speedy relationship , Donghyuck had confident on the two .
" Because they know what and who they want and acting like mature adults unlike three people I know who are so coward to express their feelings "
The sassy male had his eyes fix on Jeno Jaemin and Renjun who acted as if they don't know what the other male was talking about .
But truth to be told , they were trying to stay oblivious .

" Guys I'll come back to you two .. don't worry..."
Renjun smiled shining the whole damn world.

" We are gonna miss you so much..."
Jaemin was being extra clingy.

" I can't still believe two babies are getting married... I mean Zhong Chenle looks like a whole ass baby . Jisung looks like a giant baby .. "
Jeno commented.

" It's like watching them eyeing each other just two days ago  and boom... They decided to have a baby yesterday hand today they are getting married "
Jaemin chuckled.

" The important thing is they both are happy. That's all what  matters. It's not easy to get the person you love so easily  "
Renjun shyly said making the two Koreans coo.

" But Renjun.. be careful with the guys on wedding. Many assholes goes to another persons wedding to find a prey for them. If you see one , just let me know. I have connections there. I'll strangle those assholes to death if needed , myself ."
Jeno was being really serious.

" Just like Renjun tried to strangle you right?"
Asked the youngest playfully.

" Yaahhh maknae "
Jeno glared at Jaemin making the two other laugh in unison .

Well that was a one time thing... But Jeno will always remember ...

Being trapped and choked by Renjun whole his legs were tied with Jaemins hand.

Literally a BDSM if anyone asks Jeno.

It happened the day after Jeno pulled the most weird prank on Renjun and Jaemin.

Jaemin called Jeno immediately after he saw the text. Poor gamer was doing his late night work when Jeno dropped the bomb on them.

Jaemin spend the night sleepless not knowing why he was restless.
He skipped office for the first time in his life and send Jasmine to school only to find out that Minhyuck wasn't present that day which made the tiny bit possibility of Jeno pranking them , impossible.