~ Beautiful Injunie ~

" Hey Min , do you know today is Mr Huangs birthday?"

Jasmine lowered her voice and asked Minhyuck who was surprisingly happy today. He wasn't shocked to know that Jasmine knew about Mr Huangs birthday.

Minhyuck just nodded in reply.

" My dada bought a lot of gifts for Mr Huang. After school I'll wait for him. Then me and dada will give him surprise. Dada said he'll brought ice cream . He said he'll brought ice cream for you too. You should stay after class Min"

Minhyucks face fall dark. He planned the same thing. But his dad didn't plan to bring ice cream. He didn't want to ruin Jasmines plan but he also don't want to spoil his own plan. He needs to surprise Me Huang too. Because of him , his dad is talking with him , eating dinner with him and often visiting him at night .

" That's good Jasmine. "
Minhyuck softly replied.

" Do you think Mr Huang will like our gifts ? "
Jasmine excitedly asked though her volume was still low.

" I'm sure Mr Huang will like your gifts . After all you are my best friend. You'll pick best things "
Minhyuck smiled at the girl.

" I'm your noona and my dada picked them. But my dada is a king so he always picks the best "
Jasmine proudly said.

Minhyuck just smiled
" Yee noonaa "
But he was thinking how to surprise Mr Huang without ruining Jasmines surprise.

Minhyuck was nowhere to found when the period end. He swiftly run out of the class after the teacher left.

Jasmine looked for her dongsaeng slash best friend as she was worried he might be getting bullied again.

But Minhyuck was doing something else. He reached to schools common phone and dialed his most memorized number that he never dialed before.
Not atleast from school.

After ringing for few times finally the other person picked up ,

" Dad... "

" Oh god.... Look that sexy oppa is here again...
My goodness call the others
Shit he is a daddy...
Why is he so much older
Age isn't a matter though..
Look look his driver is carrying boxes ..
Wait a minute , is he dating any teacher of ours?
Lucky bitch .."

Jeno couldn't help chuckling at the last word.
Renjun    dating     bitch ..

The teenage girls and their wild imaginations .

" Sir you can't come here anytime you want . You make chaos among the students"
The clerk who was walking beside Jeno complained.

Jeno just rolled his eyes .
" Not my problem"

" But this is against.."

Jeno shoved some notes inside the clerks pocket and stopped him.

" You talk to much and that's stupidly annoying. Shut it okay. You are lucky I'm not your authority. Otherwise I would kick you out already "
Jeno scolded.

The clerk looked down . He didn't speak anything else and let Jeno walk to Renjuns office room with his driver following him.

Jeno was welcome with a smiley Minhyuck. He looked behind his dad and saw the driver holding boxes.

" Let's go "
He smilingly said before opening Renjuns door.

Jasmine saw. She saw it all.
How the man scolded their clerk Ajushshi and Minhyuck took him inside Me Huangs room.

" He isn't one of Mins dad.Then who is he ?"
The girl had so many questions on her mind.

" Dad .. do you think Mr Huang will like them ?"
Minhyuck asked with insurity.