Let's Fight Together

Jaemin was working his ass off for a few weeks leaving his original game aside and making another game because there is a global competition in Russia for the gamers. It was a secretive competition so Jaemin wouldn't know it unless Jeno told him.
Jaemin often missed big competition and was always wondering when did the first levels happened and why he didn't know? Now that he is working in a office like an official for the first time , he got the actual reason .

Jeno offer him to take up this opportunity to make his name . Jaemin has few awards for his gaming and software making achievement but never he got the whole credit . He had to share both credit and money with the company he sold his game to.

So he was glad when Jeno offered him as a solo gamer to participate not with Lee's name . But Jeno will take 30% of money if Jaemins game gets to auction and he can sell the game in high price . Otherwise Lee's will buy the game but with lower price as they are giving Jaemin the opportunity and materials.

Jaemin isn't complaining at all since he has the chance to shine as Na Jaemin not under any companies name .
He was really upset with Jeno and Renjun for keeping the secret but Jaemin wasn't friend with Jeno unlike Renjun and he can't expect Renjun to spill Jenos secrets to him. So he couldn't Blame the two olders but still he was sad.

Renjun was Getting closer than ever with both of them . Meeting Jaemin at the cafe often after Jaemin finished his work or at school was now a regular thing.
But that didn't stop Jeno from doing his flirting with Renjun.
Jeno would leave no chance to call Renjun beautiful and tease him over phone or video calls. They couldn't meet frequently because of Jenos tight schedule but Jeno still manage to do his craziness for Renjun.
He showed up at 6 am on Sunday infront of Renjuns house saying he wants the Chinese male to start his morning looking at Jenos pretty face and he made a huge scene too because Jeno was practically screaming Renjuns name singing NCT dream . Renjuns neighbors became angry for ruining their Sunday morning sleep and Jeno got punch on his stomach by his beautiful Renjun. Yet Renjun made Jeno breakfast and ate together inside Renjuns apartment.

But one thing disturbed them all.
There is this dangerous virus call Corona which spread in China rapidly. Renjun was so worried about his family. He wanted to go to China but Principal Moon didn't let him go saying he can't give Renjun permission to leave. But deep inside the principal didn't want the younger to get infected or be sick.

Jaemin usually never worked before Jasmines school ended but he was working now for his game competition. He would arrive office after dropping Jasmine to school , take a break during her school end time , drop her to his or Nuzs parents home and come back to office. He thought he would be the first one to arrive office but Jeno was always the first one to arrive and last one to left .
Lee Jeno maybe a problematic jerk but no doubt he was the best boss staffs could ever get .

Jaemins phone was on silent. He didn't notice the phone lighting again and again because he was focused on work.

Jeno was in meeting with Mark and the shareholders. So both their phones were turned off and the secretaries were strictly instructed not to disturb them during the meeting At all.

Renjun sighed for the nth time holding his phone on his ear with frustration. He removed the phone from his ear and looked at the kids .

" No response kids"

" What are we gonna do now ?"
Jasmine asked.

" Uncle Jaemin works in Lee's so maybe we can go there . I know the way "
Minhyuck said in his calm self.

Finally Jaemin looked at the clock . It was 10.30 am.
30 minutes till Jasmines school ends.
Jaemin was using his bike to avoid time consuming this time because he was extremely busy .
He took his phone and turn the volume up.
Then he realized what happened..