[1] Good Trouble - JJ Maybank...

Από intoxicatedsirens

JJ Maybank x female oc x Rafe Cameron 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 �... Περισσότερα

Epigraph
Meet the Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
[PROMOTE YOUR BOOKS]
BOOK 2

Chapter 30

9.1K 201 401
Από intoxicatedsirens

MEANWHILE VIOLET WAS AT THE COUNTRY CLUB

The pogues pulled up to a pawn shop on the cut, hoping to score some money from the bar of gold so they could buy the materials to get the rest of the gold outta the well.

"Hell of a job melting it down Dr. Frankenstein." JJ says to Kiara as the Pogues got out of the Twinkie.

"Like you could've done better." Kie says.

"I could have done much better. I took a welding class." JJ jokes.

"When?" Kie asks, getting annoyed.

"Whoa, whoa! Chill out, okay?" John B says.

"It's easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off." JJ says, holding up the gold block that was now melted into what looked like a gold chicken nugget.

"How did I get this job anyway?" JJ asks.

"Cause you're the best liar." Pope says.

"Why didn't you make Violet do it? She has the rich girl look." JJ says.

"Well, Violet isn't here." Kie says, as they all entered the pawn shop.

"But Sarah is." JJ says.

"I can't lie." Sarah says.

"Lied to Top pretty well." JJ comments.

"Good afternoon ma'am." JJ says, walking in with the rest of the pogues.

"I see you buy gold." He adds on.

"Well, that's what the sign say, don't it?" The worker asks.

"Well I sure hope you buy a lot cause I'm about to blow your mind." JJ says.

"I ain't got much mind left to blow so have at it." The worker says.

"How about them gold apples?" JJ asks, pulling out the golden nugget. The worker laughs, not believing that it's real.

"That ain't real." The worker says, laughing at it. Kids used to spray paint rocks with gold paint and try to pawn it off as real gold all the time.

"That ain't real?" JJ asks, pointing to the gold.

"It can't be." The lady laughs.

"Feel how heavy it is." JJ says, pointing to the gold.

"Mhm. Yeah let's get some light on that." JJ says as the worker grabbed a light.

"Spray painted tungsten." The worker says, not believing him.

"Spray painted tungsten? Really? Okay." JJ says, trying to pawn it  but the lady was asking too many questions.

"Why don't you see uhh how soft it is?" JJ asks.

"You mind?" The worker asks.

"No, go for it." JJ says, confidently as the worker hit it with a hammer.

"Wow would you look at that?" JJ asks, seeing that the gold didn't budge.

"Hold your horses, we ain't get to the acid test yet." The worker says.

"Ooh! The acid test!" JJ says, excited.

"Well, it ain't plated and it ain't painted." The worker says, as the acid test showed that it was real gold.

"Ma'am I'm telling ya, it's as real as the day is long." JJ says.

"It looks like somebody tried to melt it down." The worker says.

"My mom. She had all this jewelry laying around the house and she thought it was best to melt it down. To consolidate it." JJ adds on. Sarah and the rest of the Pogues continued looking around the pawn shop, pretending to shop while holding back their laughter.

'Seven pounds? That's a lot of earrings." The worker asks, placing it on the scale.

"Okay, to be honest ma'am... it's really hard to see my mom fall apart with Alzheimer's." JJ says, pretending to be sad. 

"Alzheimers?" Kie whispers.

"Mhm. Give me a minute." The worker says as she went to the back.

"Take your time ma'am." JJ says, his voice cracking. He was the best liar out of all of them. The worker came out from the back, ready to make them a deal.

"So I uhm. I talked to my boss." The worker says.

"And, uh this is the best I can do." The worker says, handing him a note.

"Fifty thousand?" JJ asks, seeing the low price.

"You think I walked in here not knowing the spot price? Ma'am I know for a fact this is worth 140 at least." JJ says.

"Well sweetie you in a pawn shop. This ain't zurich. Do I look swiss to you?" The worker says.

"90 or I walk." JJ says.

"70, half price and um- I don't ask questions about where you got this." The worker counters. JJ looked at John B for a signal, anything to see if he was okay with it. He held up a discreet thumbs up.

"I'm gonna need that in large denominations, please." JJ says, agreeing.

"Well, here's the snag. I don't have much denominated. Not here anyways. I can write you a cashier's check." The worker says.

"Cash. No ma'am. I want the cold hard, that's what that sign says. Cash for gold that's what I expect. I'm gonna get it in the cold hard." JJ says, pointing to the sign.

"Well I have to send you to the warehouse. I have the money there, is that alright?" The worker asks.

"Where's this warehouse?" JJ asks.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

The Pogues were all in the Twinkie on their way to the warehouse.

"So... they keep money out here?" Pope asks, seeing that they were in the middle of the slums. And they thought the cut was bad, this was worse.

"That's what she said." JJ says.

"That's what she said." JJ repeats, making a joke.

"Stop." Pope says, laughing.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah says.

"It's cause you're rich." JJ says.

"You've never heard of it either." Kie says, defending Sarah.

"Thank you." Sarah says.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." Kie says, looking out the window.

"Alright, just cause its weeds doesn't mean it's like.." JJ was cut off by the sound of sirens from a cop car.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie asks, confused at why they even got stopped.

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ asks, annoyed.

"What did we do?" Sarah asks.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asks.

"Stash that." John B says to JJ.

"Chill guys." Kie says, trying to calm them down.

"I hate cops." JJ says.

"Did you bring that gun?" John B scolds.

"No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." JJ says, stashing the gold.

"Thank god. Everything else in your bag too." Kiara says scolding him. He was throwing everything in his backpack.

"How much weed do you have on you?" Kie asks as JJ hid the backpack.

"He's walking up right now." Pope says as they all frantically hid the bag.  

A shotgun was cocked at John B's face.

"Why don't I just go ahead and see them hands in the air right now?" Barry asks.

" ALL OF YALL'S HANDS UP IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW!" Barry yells.

The pogues panicked. Why didn't JJ ever have the gun when they needed it?

"You out of the car, let's go." He says, pointing the gun at John B. Who got out of the Twinkie with his hands up.

"Let them out!" Barry yells, pointing to the back door.

"What you waiting on? Let them out!" Barry keeps yelling. John B opened the car door.

"Get out the car! Let's go!" Barry yells, pointing the guns at them.

"There you go pretty girl. Here you go, get out of the car! Hurry up!" Barry yells.

"Look, we're broke alright?" JJ says.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Barry yells, pushing the front of the gun at JJ.

"Alright! ALRIGHT!! JUST RELAX!" JJ yells back.

"I'll blow your damn head off! Lay down in the ditch!" Barry yells as they all flinched.

"ON YOUR GODDAMN HANDS AND KNEES! DOWN! PUT YOUR FACE ON THE GROUND! HANDS RIGHT THERE! DON'T LET ME SEE YOU LOOK UP?! ALRIGHT?!" Barry yells.

BACK AT THE COUNTRY CLUB

"Since when do you like bacon?" Topper asks. They were all eating brunch now, and Rafe was done working out.

"I don't know, just random cravings I guess. It smelled good." Violet says.

"You've had four plates of crepes.. and three plates of bacon and eggs. You might wanna slow down." Topper says, Violet was eating a lot, way more than she ever did before.

"I'm hungry. God can't a girl eat without a someone commenting on it?" Violet snaps back.

"V, you hate bacon and you never eat eggs. You said they have too much cholesterol." Topper says.

"Chill out, just let her eat whatever." Rafe says, trying to not be in the middle of a sibling fight.

"I'm on keto." Violet says.

"No you're not, crepes are carbs." Topper corrects.

"Just shut up! Why are you a smart ass all of a sudden?" Violet yells.

"Why are you moody all of a sudden? Are you pregnant or something?" Topper snaps back.

"I'm hungry. I didn't eat dinner last night." Violet says, annoyed.

"Did you knock up my sister?" Topper asks Rafe.

"No! No one is knocked up! I have brain damage because you threw me off the Hawk's Nest!" Violet yells.

"You didn't even get a CT Scan. You can't just diagnose yourself with things- and I barely touched you. The railing must've been rotten or something." Topper says.

BACK AT RESURRECTION DRIVE

"It's a setup guys." Kie says, as they were all in the ditch.

"That old bat shanked us." JJ says, mad.

"Fuck! Goddamit!" JJ says, punching the ground.

John B crouched up, getting up from the ground, he was ready to sneak off.

"Wait. No, no, no, no." Sarah says, scared that John B was gonna get hurt. But he got up anyways.

"John B. Don't be a hero man." Pope says, as John B got up and went to the backseat of Barry's car. 

They heard Barry going through their things in the Twinkie. He had found the gold too.

"ALRIGHT YALL STAY JUST LIKE THAT! UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR BRAINS BLOWN OUT ALL OVER THIS ROAD! DON'T MOVE YOUR GODDAMN HEADS, OKAY?!" Barry yells as he got back into his car. 

As he got in John B reached for the shotgun and struggled with Barry. He managed to get the gun.

"Guys! I got the gun!" John B yells out loud, where the pogues came running back to fight for the gold. JJ, Kie and Sarah lunged at Barry while Pope went for the gold.

"I GOT THE GOLD!" Pope announces, as they were all getting ready to leave. Barry held onto Sarah's foot, which she slammed his head with the car door, trying to get him off of her. Kiara kicked him to finally get him off Sarah. 

The Pogues surrounded him.

JJ pulled off the bandana that covered Barry's face.

"I know this piece of shit! He's a basehead." JJ yells.

"Probably knows my brother." Sarah says, running a hand through her hair.

"I know his sweet girl too, She paid me a pretty penny." Barry says, referring to Violet. JJ balled up his hand into a fist.

"Violet... She had a thing with Rafe didn't she?" John B says, worried about his sister.

"Yeah, that rich girl. She gotta pretty lil face too, can't wait to mess it up." Barry says, laughing.

"He sells coke to my dad too." JJ says, clenching his jaw.

"Alright listen. I couldn't hurt any single one of yall." Barry says, before getting socked in the face by JJ.

"Leave Violet out of this." JJ threatens, holding Barry up by the collar.

"JJ!" Kie yells as John B pushed JJ away from Barry.

"Dude! Chill man!" Pope says.

"Come on, let's go." Pope says, not wanting the situation to escalate.

"Let's get outta here." John B says, but JJ kicks Barry and reaches into his pocket. Grabbing his ID which had his address on it.

"We got one last stop. Let's see where this son of a bitch lives." JJ says, heading back to the twinkie. 

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YA'LL ARE! YOU GON SEE ME AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?! I'M GONNA GET MY COLLATERAL" Barry yells as the Pogues all went back to the Twinkie.

A/N

I posted some links to some cool OBX edits on my profile if you wanna check them out (I DID NOT make any of them so credits to the talented editors)

ALSO QUICK QUESTION IS SMUT IN A HOT TUB PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE? CAUSE OF THE WATER AND STUFF? JUST FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES.. I DON'T READ OR WRITE MUCH SMUT SO IDK

ANYWAYS I'LL SEE YA'LL TOMORROW MWAH 

I THINK I'M GETTING THE HANG OF THIS DAILY UPDATE THING IDK HOW LONG I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP THIS UP

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

675K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
477K 17.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...