SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ✔️

Av -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... Mer

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; one year
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

1K 25 17
Av -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ )

"WELCOME TO ASPEN, jon." alyssa smiled, breathing in the fresh air. "my home." she said quietly, taking a look at all the nature around them, holding coco in one arm. jon looked over at her, smiling. "c'mon! you haven't even seen the apartment i have here." alyssa exclaimed, grabbing jon's arm and dragging them back over to the black pickup truck.

within thirty-five minutes they were at the apartment alyssa owned. alyssa grabbed out the magnetic key, opening the door and going to the elevator with jon, going up to the third floor. she opened the door using the same magnetic key, swinging the door open. "bienvenido, mi casa es tu casa!" alyssa exclaimed, her and jon bringing the bags into the master bedroom.

"this place is pretty nice, when did you move here?" jon asked, remembering her other place wasn't this one. "about nine months ago, it's nice isn't it?" alyssa said, taking a look around her place. "very." jon said, looking around the bedroom. jon jumped on the bed, laying down, staring at the ceiling. "what's the plan, miss aspen?" jon asked, "well tomorrow night, we're gonna meet up with two of my friends from school. from when i was very young." alyssa said, sitting next to jon.

"we're going to the bar.. the bar that i had my twenty first birthday at." alyssa giggled, jon setting his hand on alyssa's hip. "but for tonight," alyssa leaned into jon, "we're staying in because i'm tired from that nine and a half hour drive." alyssa yawned, coco starting to whine by the side of the bed. alyssa turned over, getting off the bed and grabbing coco and setting her on the bed. coco immediately laid next to alyssa, alyssa wrapping her arm around coco.

alyssa rolled back over and laid an arm across jon, laying her head on jon's shoulder. "i'm so happy we're here," alyssa said, kissing jon's shoulder. "i missed aspen. as much as i love las vegas, i wanted to come home and i'm glad i have you with me." alyssa mumbled into jon's shoulder, kissing his warm skin again.

jon flipped them over, alyssa smiling at him. he leaned down, kissing her. jon kissed her jaw, then her neck, alyssa biting her lip. "wait, wait!" alyssa laughed, jon looking at her, "what?" he questioned, kissing the side of alyssa's face. "coco," she breathed, "coco is in here!" she giggled, "coco needs to go!" she said, smiling. jon huffed, getting off of the bed and setting coco out of the room and shutting the door, locking it and jumping back on the bed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA AND JON walked into the bar in aspen, colorado. alyssa held onto jon's hand tightly, dragging him around the bar, trying to find alyssa's. slose friends. "am i gonna be third wheeling tonight?" jon asked, "no! my two friends are bringing their husbands. you'll have friends, don't worry." alyssa laughed, spotting her two friends with their significant others.

all four stood up, "alyssa!" the brunette, abigail exclaimed, hugging her. "hey!" alyssa exclaimed, hugging her husband, andrew. she hugged her other best friend, danielle and her husband, levi. they sat down, "guys, this is my boyfriend, jon. jon, that's abigail, andrew, danielle, and levi. i grew up with danielle and abigail." alyssa introduced jon to her friends, wrapping her arm around his shoulders.

"ah, the famous jon moxley." abigail smiled, alyssa nodding. "yeah.. the famous jon moxley." alyssa said, leaning into him. "so, not to bore everyone but.. tell us about yourself." alyssa sighed, "no, you guys.. let's-" jon cut her off, "no, it's alright, lyss. what do you wanna know?" jon asked, "where you from?" levi asked, "cincinnati." jon answered. "how long have you been wrestling?" andrew asked, "over a decade." jon said.

"how long have you known alyssa?" abigail asked, "nine years." jon said, "how did you and alyssa meet?" danielle asked, alyssa sighed, putting her forehead on jon's shoulder. "we met in wwe." jon said, "how old are you?" abigail asked, "34." jon answered, alyssa groaning. "guys i didn't come here for you guys to interrogate my boyfriend." alyssa said, looking back and forth between her friends.

"alright, alright, we're done. we just wanted to know a bit about your boyfriend." danielle said, raising her hands in defense. "so how've you been, alyssa?" abigail asked, jon and the two other boys starting up their own conversation. "i've been really good." alyssa smiled, "really, really good." she said, looking at jon, "how've you guys been?" alyssa asked, downing her drink.

she grabbed the bottle that they had ordered, pouring herself another drink, talking to her best friends about their life. within an hour the bottle was finished off and they were ordering their own drinks. "i'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" he asked, standing up. "just my usual, please." alyssa smiled. jon nodded, walking off with the two other boys.

danielle and abigail turned to alyssa, "as your best friends, we approve." abigail smiled, alyssa playfully rolled her eyes. "i'm glad." alyssa laughed. "so has he met your parents yet?" danielle asked, alyssa shaking her head. "not yet. he is later this week. well he's meeting them again." alyssa said, "you seem weird about it. what's wrong?" abigail asked. "i'm not weird about it. it's just my parents are super judgmental and i don't want them to be rude to jon."

"i'm sure they'll love jon. he's a sweet guy, they'll love him." danielle said, alyssa shrugging. "i don't know why they wouldn't but you never know with my parents. they're weird." alyssa said, jon walking back with her drink. he handed it to her, "thank you, jon." she smiled. jon sat down next to her, alyssa leaning into the booth. he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she leaned into his side. alyssa blankly stared forward, not really listening to any of the conversation that was going on.

jon leaned down by her ear, "are you okay?" jon asked quietly, "what?" alyssa asked, blinking and looking at jon. "are you okay?" jon asked again, alyssa nodding slowly. "yeah.. why wouldn't i be?" she asked. "what's on your mind, babe?" jon asked, alyssa shrugging. "just nervous about seeing my parents." alyssa admitted. "i just.. my parents are weird." alyssa said.

"well, not weird. but i just.. they're just super judgmental and i hate it. i don't want them to be rude to you because of something stupid." alyssa said. "i just want them to love you just as much as i do." alyssa said, "don't worry about it, i mean how can nobody love me?" alyssa laughed, "very true. everyone loves you." alyssa smiled, pecking jon on the lips. "can we head out?" alyssa asked, jon nodding.

alyssa stood up, "jon and i are gonna head out for the night. it was really good seeing you all. we can definitely hangout before we go back to vegas." alyssa said, all of her friends standing up. "alright, lyss. we'll hopefully see you soon." abigail said, danielle and abigail hugging alyssa. they all said goodbye, jon and alyssa walking out of the bar. "it's so hot in there." alyssa said, sighing. "yeah it was." jon said as the two got into the truck.

alyssa sighed, leaning back against the seat and putting her feet against the dashboard. jon set his hand on her knee, "is this all really bothering you that much?" jon asked, quickly looking at her before looking back at the road. "yeah, it is. my parents are so fucking judgmental and they always have been. i fucking hate that they're like that but they've always been that way." alyssa said. "i hate it. it's a bad thing." alyssa said.

"i'm sure it'll be alright, babe." jon said. "i hope you're right, jon." alyssa replied. "it'll be okay, i know so." jon said, "promise?" alyssa asked, jon rubbing her knee. "i promise, babe." jon said, alyssa smiling at him.

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
throwback with babe <3
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 817,711 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @JONMOXLEY

LOADING COMMENTS...

@THALIAHERRERA
cute🥰

@REALPAIGEWWE
i miss you two!! cuties🥺

@ALYSSADONOVAN
we miss you too!! 💕

@FANNUMBERONE
omg 🥺

@FANNUMBERTWO
GET MARRIED

@ALYSSADONOVAN
someday :)

@THENIKKIBELLA
miss you like crazy🥰

@ALYSSADONOVAN
i miss you, nikki! ❤️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
i love jon and alyssa so much 🥺
also, this book is almost at 6k!! what the hell, thank you guys so much!! i love you all🥰

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12K 161 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
13.3K 176 11
Jon Moxley is only an asshole all of the time, sometimes. The whole tale, uploaded for your reading needs. Enjoy!
Doubt Av Scarlett Leigh

General Fiction

20.8K 445 61
Stacey Kelly thought she had her life worked out from a young age. She was an accomplished wrestler living out her dreams. She believed she didn't ne...
11.5K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?