I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel ๐Ÿ˜
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.๐Ÿ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

15- Starting of a new journey.

10.1K 630 133
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

"And then our taetae uncle becomes jk uncle's boyfriend," Kiya says innocently...

But everyone was shocked. Taehyung and jk are flustered.

"What are you talking Kiya?" Jhope put the child down and looking irritated.

"Am I wrong appa? Jk uncle wants to befriend our taetae uncle and when they become friends, they will be boyfriends." Kiya explained. She doesn't know why is everyone looking at her so mad?

"Kiya, baby, you can't call anyone their boyfriend or girlfriend, Understand?" Jenny tries to teach the child.

"But why eomma? Taetae uncle is a boy and will become jk uncle's friend so he would be his boyfriend, right?" Kiya can't get why her elders can't understand these simple things!

Everyone finally understands the meaning of a boyfriend! Jenny giggles on this condition, Jhope rolling his eyes, and minsu also giggle with his mom.

Taehyung and jk didn't know what to tell this innocent child? They shaking their heads and looking at each other.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow to jk, Somehow jk like this gesture too much.

Jhope leaves for his house and so as Jenny with their children. She told taehyung that she did all the household works so he can rest till lunch.

When they both are alone in taehyung's house, they looking at each other for a while,

Jk stares at taehyung teasingly,

"So? Are you ready to be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung can't pretend anymore and he laughing so hard the same as jk. They both rolling on the floor clutching their stomach.

For a few minutes, they were unable to even look at each other. After sometime when they catching their breath, they finally managed to stand up and face each other.

"I must say, I love your nephew and niece."

"Why? Because they are making fun of us?" Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"No, because they are so innocent. You don't know how sharp the children of the city can be? They know everything, everything means everything about a relationship! You know, compare to them, these kiddos are literally angels, so pure and innocent, and cute too." Jk admires the children. He found attachment with them in instant.

"Yes, that's for sure. They are cutest in the world, but you know? you dig your own grave by accepting the challenge of Hyung! You don't know how sly my Hyung could be to make you lose at the end?" Taehyung is worried about jk.

" The way he shows me your little farms, I can imagine it. But what can I do, I can't back out now, I'm a jeon after all!"

"I hope this jeon can stand up in front of a Kim at the end, " Taehyung smirked.

After they finish their lunch they seat on a coach and talk about their hobbies, school life, test in music, and movies. They found it surprising that most of their favorite movies were the same, even their tastes in music also quite matches.

Taehyung shows his collection of photos to jk. Jk is spellbound to see how talented taehyung as a photographer! Taehyung told him how he recruits as a professional photographer at bighit company? His overprotective seokjin hyung, and his best friend jimin.

All the while,

Jk just stare at him. He observes taehyung's every expression, how his eyes sinning with excitement, how his lips pout and smile, how he frowns when he mentions something he didn't like, how he touches his hair from time to time, how his hands move with talk, he lost in taehyung's beautiful face which is more glowing and flawless than any girl he ever has seen. He lost in a mole on his lower lip, on his cheek, on his right eyelid, on his neck...

"Helloooo...jk!? Jkkkk?" Taehyung shaking jk to make him out of his zone!

"Huh? Yes? You say something?" Jk is a mess. He doesn't know what taehyung said entirely!

Taehyung surprise to see jk so dizzy,

"I'm asking you about Jimin's boyfriend. He is your friend, right?"

"Oh, yoongle, I mean min Yoongi, yes, he is my friend but he is a nutter for his baby, your friend Jimin. They are in a relationship for 4 years now but he is still so possessive and obsessive over his boyfriend. 90% of his talking is about, how gorgeous his baby looks, how talented he is, how he loves him, and blah..blah..blah...

Taehyung laughing at jk's dramatic way to explain his friend's love life.

"You didn't like it when he shares his love life with you?"

"Not all the time but when he drank and started to talk about his boyfriend, believe me, you need to put earphones like something into your ears to prevent your Innocence! He is danm perverted, and head over heels for Jimin. A hopeless case, "

"I don't think you are innocent either. I mean the way you openly said about your social image and flings, I am sure you have enough experience too." Taehyung looks sassy while mansion about jk's affairs.

Jk notices taehyung's sarcasm, he found it so cute.

"Yes, taetae, I have my fair share of women. I am not hiding anything, and a top-secret that only Yoongi knows about me, I want to share it with you too, I also have experience with some cute guys. Actually, I'm bisexual and I want to confirm it so I did it experimentally to some of the cute boys at our hostel, and I don't lie, I liked it equally. But I don't want to reveal it to the media or even to my family. They making a fuss about these simple things. I don't think it's something so big! I love beautiful faces whether it's a girl or a boy." Jk smile.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable suddenly,

"Oh! Don't worry, taetae, I am not interested in you that way. Yes, I found you too cute and beautiful. You are more beautiful than every girl I dated by far but what more attractive about you is not just your visual, it's your innocence, your purity, and your kind and humble nature. I like your simplicity, taetae. That's why I want to be your friend. Do you know? you are like a sun, whose brightness can blind if stare too much and burn if you try to come closer." Jk admires taehyung's flushed face.

Taehyung can't understand what he should reply to? He was shy, and looks downwards, playing with his fingers,

Jk enjoy his cute expression.

"Umm, I think, I need to rest for a while, I have to visit farms in the evening too so..."

"Oh, definitely, you must rest, taetae, so was I. Don't know, what disaster waiting for me tomorrow? I need to save my energy." Jk was shuddering with the reminder,

"For that, I must say best of luck, because I know my Hyung not gonna easy on you."

"Are you trying to scare me? If yes, then you are successful. Because I'm danm afraid of your Hyung!"

Taehyung giggles at jk's fearful expression but his giggles makes jk relaxed. He likes to see taehyung's boxy smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the evening taehyung went to visit his farms alone, jk was too tired to even move from his slipping position! Taehyung understands that it's his first experience of walking too much in his life, so he let him rest for the day.

When jk wakes up its already night. He suddenly realized that he had to go with taehyung. He searching for taehyung and found him working in the kitchen.

Taehyung notices him,

Jk apologize for sleeping too much, but taehyung didn't mind it at all. They ate dinner and then for the first time, jk need to sleep early too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung taking pictures of a beautiful sunrise, he is so focused on his work and moves one side to another to capture every view of the sun play hide and seek from trees and mountain...

Suddenly, a head appears in his camera, he didn't recognize it because sunlight reflects at its backside but the view looks so perfect...

His fingers started to capture every moment where the person running from afar to near,

That moment looks so perfect with sunrises in the background, and that person's moving body matches the flow of the sun...

"It's perfect, " taehyung murmur to himself. He is so busy capturing the moment that he didn't realize when that person's face is visible to him. Just he about to look at him...

That person disappears!?

Taehyung looking surprise. Where has that boy gone so fast? He looking at the point to find that boy,

"Boo! "

A sudden shouting voice frightened taehyung so much! He screamed in fear, and his camera also falls from his hand, but thank God, it's attached to a strip belt over taehyung's neck, otherwise, it will be broken for sure.

Jk's historical laughing eco through the surrounding. Taehyung still in a state of shock. His hand is on his chest where his heart beating like a drum,

"What the hell, jk? You killed me" Taehyung voice is also shaking.

"I... I'm sorry... hahaha...but your face...haha... Oh! God! you look like a frightened cat...hahaha..." jk can't stop laughing,

"Not so funny, ok!" Taehyung pouting.

Looking at taehyung's cute pout, jk forgot to laugh. He ruffles taehyung's hair to tease him more.

"Oww, don't mess my hair, You idiot."

"So, Mr. goody-two-shoes can actually say bad words too! Huh?"

"Hey, I'm not a goody-two-shoes. I just usually don't use bad words. But for the jerk like you, I don't mind using more swearing words." Taehyung showing out his tongue to jk.

Jk like this baby boy too much...

"I think, I need to tell your hyung, that his baby brother ain't a Saint,"

"Look who is gonna complain? Hyung doesn't believe you either." taehyung smirked.

"Ouch! It hurts, "

"Drama king!"

"Ok, jokes apart, but why are you taking my pictures without my permission? I'm not your model, Mr. photographer, and I don't work for free." Jk raised his eyebrows.

"Oh! it's you? I just taking random pictures of the sunrise, and suddenly someone coming between the site...but the sequence looking so perfect that I can't stop to capture it. You wanna see?"

Jk nodded,

When he saw the results on taehyung's camera, he is speechless, the pictures are really so good. It's like he is rising like a sun, the lighting, the angle, the movement...all so perfect.

"This is...beautiful! You are brilliant, taetae. If you will be the photographer, I don't mind being a model for you." Jk appreciate taehyung.

"In your dreams, Mr. Richy rich, I also don't work for everyone."

"Remember from work, what are you doing here with your camera? Are you not working at this time on your farm? Your brother warned me, remember?"

"Oh, Hyung just tried to scare you. We usually work at 8 o'clock when our workers also able to join us, and about my photography, Well, it's my hobby to capture every moment, every beautiful sight around me every day. It's my passion."

"Taehyung-ahhhh...."

Someone shouting from afar. Taehyung and jk both looking at the director and found his Hyung jhope calling them both...

"Coming hyungggg.."

Taehyung also replied in shouting...

"Take your guest with you too..."

Jk fears with every possibility, which jhope can apply to him. But when he feels...

Taehyung takes his hand in his...

Suddenly, all the worries, all the tension of his life disappear like a dream. Jk felt a power flowing into his body, just by touching taehyung's warm hand!

"Relax, my Hyung is not a devil." Taehyung smile.

"I don't know about your hyung, taetae. But you are indeed an angel." Jk clutching taehyung's hand firmly in his hand.

And he starts running,

They run with their joined hands, both smiling, and looking so excited, and happy...

Jk looking at taehyung whose hairs flowing beautifully in the air, and his smiling face shows how happy he is, so as jk,

At that moment jk felt like...

A new journey is starting in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the late update, my lovely readers, but I hope you all can forgive me for this chapter.

Please, comment and vote for this story.
Borahea 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.7K 44
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
188K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
1.7M 96K 86
[C O M P L E T E D] [S E Q U E L: Terrible in Twos] Troubles bad but it's worse when it's doubled. *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung To...