Under of Fragments | Gray. F ✔

By annabeth-973

❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. B... More

the beginning of a journey
when we join a family
a new day in a new journey
the destructive team formed
we are not always destroyed everything
when the past comes back
not all demons are evil
big sister cares the most
the return of the lightning
when lightnings collides
medusa with wings
wizards do have exam
the strongest spell of her
gray, the annoying guy
she's strange today
what makes her mad
hurt her and you're dead
the one who closes the door
when they dressed up for the ball
don't play with corpses, it's rude
we realize that a second is precious
because we're sisters
when the glass cracked
she heard the dead people voices
gray wants to kill someone right now
stripping gets him trouble
in the middle of savanna
something about them
special chapter

her final strike

3.6K 100 6
By annabeth-973

under of fragments.
( her final strike. )
❝ GIRLS LIKE HER WERE BORN IN A STORM. THEY HAVE LIGHTNING IN THEIR SOULS. THUNDER IN THEIR HEARTS. AND CHAOS IN THEIR BONES.  ❞

○○○

"LASYA!!"

With difficulty, Lasya tried to look at someone who called her. A few feet away, Porlyusica came running. She lifted the dress a little so that her run was much easier. And her face showed a worried expression. Lasya doesn't know what Porlyusica is thinking. She always says that she hates humans but she will gladly help when she got asked to help look after the members of Fairy Tail, who is a human.

"Calm down, okay? Nobody's gonna hurt you," she said, crouching in front of her while gripping her shoulders. "Calm down ... Breathe ..." 

Lasya shook her head, her hand now pulling her own hair. "Listen to me ..." ordered Porlyusica with a tougher and firmer intonation. "Listen to my voice... Breathe ..."

She did what Porlyusica told her to. Inhale. Exhale. Until she felt much better and the voices in her mind had disappeared. "Good," Porlyusica sighed. It's nice if it doesn't last long. "Now, what are you doing here?"

How should she answer? Does she have to answer truthfully that she is enjoying her nightmare before she is happy that the suffering is over but it must disappear when she realizes that she is in the middle of savanna. Then she gets tortured by a sand psycho until she hopes to die but doesn't because he said about Fairy Tail that made her snapped and fight him back. Then she left and suddenly she was on Magnolia.

Apparently not, too long. 

"I don't know ..." Lasya finally answered. 

Porlyusica looks distrustful. Her eyes studied her body from top to bottom with those sharp eyes. Lasya was sure she would see her new wounds that were clearly visible. But somehow she didn't ask that. "You are affected to that magic huh ..."

"You should go back to your room," Porlyusica suggested, helping her up. "Your condition is still not stable to join this war." 

"But I want to," Lasya replied firmly, looking into Porlyusica's eyes. "I don't like to see them really trying to win this war while I just stay quiet." 

"I understand what you mean, but judging by your condition ..." Porlyusica sighed. "You know right, what will happen to you if you use your magic?"

Lasya was silent. She clearly knows. The proof, she just got it. After absorbing magic from the prisoners, the magic in Lasya's body became several times larger than before. And it affects her body and mental condition. 

Her body still needs a long time to adapt to her magic. If not, she will be controlled by her subconscious and will be out of control. Like what happened when she fought the sandman. Besides that, she could still hear the voices of the prisoners when their magic was taken by that man. It made her still afraid to use the magic because she still felt guilty and was haunted by the prisoners.

"I know," Lasya exhaled. "But let me try it. If I relapse again, I'll stop." 

"So stubborn," said Porlyusica, grumbled. "But all right, keep your word." 

Lasya nodded. "You really can't do it?"

"Do what?" Porlyusica looked at her strangely, before realization came across her face. "Oh, separate your magic? I told you I can't promise if I can do it. I also have never met someone who wants their magic to be separated and destroyed." 

Lasya exhaled deeply. "I just don't want to have other people's magic in my body." 

"I understand what you mean, but your magic has merged, it only needs adaptation to your body," she explained. "Do you really want it to be separated?"

"Hn."

"Don't answer me with a 'Hn'!!!" Porlyusica exclaimed, "That's why I hate humans!"

"..."

"Now it's better if you change your clothes," she said, closing her mouth so that her smile wasn't visible to Lasya. "There's no way you will fight wearing nightgowns right?" 

Hearing that, Lasya automatically looked down to see her clothes. And gosh, she was still wearing a nightgown. Well, actually it's not her fault, right? Didn't she just wake up on the savanna? But ... Gosh, how embarrassed she was that two  Alvarez saw her in her sleepwear. So inappropriate.

Lasya decided to hurry to Lucy's house with the hope that she would bring her clothes to Magnolia. Fortunately, Lucy was very understanding, she did bring her clothes. And Lasya immediately changes clothes. She couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic wearing it. 

She went along with Porlyusica who accompanied her —she said to ascertain whether she was okay and not too stubborn for using so much magic—. They went to the middle of the city. Hopefully, the other members will also be there.

"Lasya-sama!!!" in front of her, Juvia walked towards her with a big smile. "Juvia is glad Lasya-sama is fine. But why is Lasya-sama here?"

"I just want to help," she answered, letting Juvia's arms wrap around her arm.

"Lasya?!"

Lasya was silent. Oh my goodness. Now she was in a dilemma about whether she should turn around or not. But, if not, surely he will be angrier. She exhaled deeply then turned around. "Yes, Gray?" 

The man in front of her, who was now immediately wearing a jacket quickly that he tied around his waist. His expression turned serious. And Lasya must be prepared with his scolding.

"What are you doing here?" and it began. "You should be in your bed. You realize you are still not fit right? Your condition—" 

"—I'm sorry," Lasya interrupted. 

Gray immediately closed his eyes. "—Don't cut me. And look, you have a punch mark, and what is that—" Gray pointed at one of her wounds. "I'm sure all of them it's new! Why did you—"

"—ah, never mind. Forget it," Gray sighed deeply, taking one of her palms. "Are you okay? Nothing hurt?" 

"No." 

"Thank goodness."

"Oy, can you stop flirting?" both turned to see Doranbolt standing there with his flat face. 

"I'm not flirting!!" 

"By the way Erza, what are you doing here?" Happy wondered.

"There's no time! I'll explain later! Come with us!" demanded Erza. 

"But, Natsu is ..." cried Lucy. Lasya became curious since earlier she had not seen Natsu. 

"Natsu is alive," everyone looks happy. Then from Erza's direction, a group of mages walked towards them. And everyone is smiling, what are they smiling at?

Doranbolt came forward. "Everyone, please listen," then he and Erza talked about what had happened. 

"In short, Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers are currently trapped inside this time rift thingy," explained Master Makarov. "And Acnologia's spirit form is there with them?" 

"In that case, all they need to do is defeat his spirit!" Gray said excitedly.

"This is the Acnologia we're talking about," replied Levy. "besides, even if they are alive, we don't know what condition they're in."

"That isn't the only issue," Erza added. "Acnologia's flesh form is coming straight this way."

"So, basically, the situation is still completely hopeless, huh?" Lily asked resignedly.

Lasya was silent. She still remembered her fight with Acnologia while on Tenrou Island. She wondered if she could beat him this time. 

Then her eyes fixed on Lucy. That girl, Lasya can feel it. Her magic has developed and also her fighting style. Especially now with Lucy taking over the leadership, making a strategy to include Acnologia in the Fairy Sphere. 

She chuckled. She has grown up now.

Together with Master Makarov and Porlyusica, the three of them watched Acnologia who was fighting the mages. And just as Lasya thought, magic didn't work on him. Even he looked like playing around with them. 

"This won't work," Lasya spoke, clenching her fist. She observed how Mirajane and Erza couldn't distract Acnologia and made both of them got hit from his attack.

She then looked down, looked at her own hand. She is here to help and she should do that. 

Please, give me a chance to use your magic ... You can scold me, drive me crazy, or terrorize me all night ... But, please let me do this ... 

Lasya closed her eyes, feeling the magic inside her body. "Red Lightning: Dragon!" and like what happened before, a red lightning dragon came out of the vortex of black clouds. And its existence attracted Acnologia's attention, as she had expected.

"Lasya!!" Porlyusica and Master Makarov shouted from her side. 

"Let me do this ... At least I help, even a little," her right eye turned red, and she began to control the dragon.

As a lightning dragon, it is given an advantage that is faster and more agile than the crystal dragon. And this will be useful to avoid the Acnologia attack. Lasya controls the dragon, makes it move, and attacks Acnologia. Hoping that he got a little tired so that when he won't try to get out when he got trapped. And also to give Lucy and Meredy a little time.

To be honest, Lasya could feel the difference when she first made the dragon. Now, she doesn't bleed and her magic isn't drained. Maybe this is a positive thing from the magic of the prisoners she absorbed. 

When it is finished, Lasya controls the dragon to fly over the sea, which of course is followed by Acnologia. Then it quickly turns around and pushing him down. To where Gray's ship was.

And Lucy activates her magic. Together with the mages that have been connected by Meredy. Lasya opened her eyes. Her red eyes had changed to the original sapphire blue. And the lightning dragon disappeared. Also followed by Acnologia who disappeared, trapped inside of Fairy Sphere.

"This war ... is over," said Makarov, smiling pleasantly in his chair. 

"Yes, you're right," Porlyusica nodded, smiling along him.

○○○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.2K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
26.4K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
51K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
80K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...