๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ฃ...

Par josiexmarie04

๐ป๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ Jameson & ๐˜›๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต... Plus

~Characters~
~๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š~
~1. ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ~
~2. 2019 ๐“๐“‘๐“ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ~
~3. ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป~
~5. ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฟ๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ~
~6.๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ~
**๐“\๐“**
7. ๐“˜ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
8. ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต
9. ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“น ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ท
10. ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
11. ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ'๐“ผ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ?
12. ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท
13. ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
14. ๐“ฃ๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
15. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ
16. ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
17.๐“–๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐”‚๐“ผ
18. ๐“˜ ๐““๐“ธ
19. ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ
20. ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“น ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
21. ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”€๐“ต
A/N
22. ๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ
**UPDATE PLEASE READ**
***UPDATE***

4. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ

994 20 4
Par josiexmarie04

Chapter Four: First Game

An almost five hour flight from Los Angeles to Miami. I have been hiding in my hotel for two days, not to mention I had to turn off my location services so that Tyler wouldn't find out that I'm here. Otherwise he's going to see that I'm here. I have courtside seats to the first game of the regular season

I get up out of the bed and get ready for the game. It is 2:30 and I am heading to the arena an hour before the game starts. I grab my bathroom essentials and proceed to get ready. After twenty minutes I get out of the shower and do my routine. I  put on my Miami Vice Herro jersey, a pair of white jean shorts, and a pair of white sandals. I walk in the bathroom and part my hair to the right side.

"It's going to be a long ass night," I say to myself in the mirror.

****

I arrive at American Airlines Arena, at 4:30 I find my way to my seats, Tyler is in the layup line and his back is toward me. Coach Spoe is talking to his coaching staff. I watch Tyler going through the layup line. I was sitting the closest I could to the Miami bench.

"Hey Thunder Thighs," I yell for Tyler to recognize that I'm here. It's a nickname I call Tyler because he has no thigh muscles for a guy.

"Small Fry," Tyler yells back. Those nicknames have always been inside jokes between us. He and my dad have always made fun of me for being short even though 5'5 isn't that short. I run toward him and jump into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I thought you told me you had to do more press for the album considering you are a contender for the Grammys," Tyler says to me.

"You really think that I was going to miss your first game of the season," I tell him.

"Let me introduce you to the guys," Tyler said, grabbing my hand and basically dragging me by my hand.

"T, who's the hot blonde?" A guy about 6'9 asks Tyler.

"This is my best friend Hunter Jameson," Tyler introduces me

"Bam Adebayo," He introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you," I shake his hand.

"What did you say Jameson?" Bam asks me.

"Yeah," I answer.

"Holy shit, you're Fred Jameson's daughter," Bam says in complete shock.

"Well I am also a singer ," I say to him.

"Oh, you did a collaboration with DaBaby," Bam said to me.

"Damn, Ty your girlfriend fine as hell," A guy about an inch taller than Tyler.

"She's not my girlfriend," Tyler says to him.

"Hunter Jameson," I introduce myself.

"Derrick Jones," He introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you."

****

The game was over. Miami beat the Memphis Grizzlies, 120 to 101. Tyler got to start. He scored fourteen points in the game. Tyler approaches me after doing some on court interviews.

"Hey munchkin," He said, pulling me into a hug.

"Don't hug me, you are sweaty," I said trying to escape the hug.

"I don't care," He said holding me against my will.

"Fine asshole,"I say into his chest.

"Want to go out to dinner after the game?" He asks me.

"Yeah of course," I answer.

"Let me get changed and we can head out of here," He tells me.

"Okay," I say before he walks off and to the tunnel.

After twenty minutes Tyler walks out in the outfit that he came in.

"We can head back to my apartment and I can change, then we can head to dinner," He says to me.

I nod and we walk out of the arena. We walk to Tyler's white Mercedes. We drive back to his apartment, he rests his hand on my thigh. Tyler parks the car.We walk up to his apartment. I sit down on the couch while he changes. After a few minutes he walks out in a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Let's go," He says open the apartment door for me.

"Thank you."

****

Tyler and I arrive at the restaurant. We get out of our cars and walk up to the restaurant. Tyler opens the door for me.

"Thanks Ty," I thank him. A waitress is already standing there.

"Wait, are you Hunter Jameson?" She asks me.

"Yes, I am, would you like a picture?" I ask her.

"Yes please," She answers. She hands her phone to me.

"Ty, can you take the picture for her?" I ask him.

"Sure," He answers, taking the phone for me. We take the photo with the waitress. Tyler returns her phone back to her.

"How many?" She asks us.

"Two," Tyler answers. She leads us to a booth. Tyler sits across from me.

"What can we get you to drink?" She asks us.

"Water," Tyler and I say in unison.

"Okay, I'll be right back," She says.

"Are you coming to the game in Milwaukee?" Ty asks me.

"Yes I am, I was also asked to sing the national anthem," I answer.

"Good because I want you there," He tells me. He grabs my hands and holds them in his.

"You're in luck because I bought courtside tickets for my parents and my grandparents are also going to be there," I tell him.

"Do you guys know what you want to eat?" The waitress asks us.

"I'll have a 14 once steak," Tyler answers. She writes it down. She then looks at me.

"I'll have buffalo wings," I tell the waitress.

"Can I get ranch with those?" I ask her.

"Of course," She answers before writing it down and walking away.

"I knew that's what you were going to get," Tyler smiles.

"Me conoces tan bien," I say to him. I know that when I start speaking Spanish he zones out.

"English please," Tyler says and I laugh.

"You know me so well. That's what I said," I tell him.

"Yes, yes I do," He laughs.

"How's Paxton?" He asks me. I look down at the table.

"We broke up," I answer, Tyler looks at me and grabs both of my hands holding them in his. My eyes start to tear up.

"When?" He asks.

"After the music video for South of the Border came out back in September," I tell him.

"I'm sorry Hunter."

****

Tyler and I finish our food and the waitress brings us the check. I check to see what I have to pay when Tyler grabs it right out of my hand.

"You are not paying for your dinner. I will be paying for it," Tyler said to me.

"Bullshit," I yell at him.

"Come on Hunter, you flew out here from LA to see me play. It's the least I could do," he said, getting out his wallet.

"Tyler Christopher Herro, I swear if you don't let me pay for my food I'll beat your ass," I said to him looking into his brown eyes.

"Hunter Iphigenia Jameson, you and I both know damn well enough that you can not kick my ass because I can easily carry and I'm  a foot taller than you," He laughs.

"Seriously Tyler just let me pay for my own food," I plee.

"No."

He gets up to pay the bill. I get up and follow him. He pays the bill.

"Hey Hunter," Tyler says turning to me and looking down at me.

"Yeah, Ty," I look up at him.

"Why don't you move down here," Tyler suggests.

"And live where?" I ask him.

"With me," He says.

"Tyler you are absolute out of your goddamn mind," I tell him.

"I'll make you a deal," He says.

"Okay," I said because I want to see how this plays out.

"When we are in Milwaukee I will ask your parents if you can move down here, if they agree you move down here and move in with me," He says to me.

"We got a deal?" He asks.

"We've got a deal."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

104K 3.8K 41
( ๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—– ๐—–๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ ) , in which tyler finds the woman of his dreams in the most unexpected place. the city of magic. tyler herro + blackfem
356K 17.7K 62
๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ โ€ž๐—‡๐—ˆ, ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
77.8K 1.7K 65
๐‘ฒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’Ž'๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”...
94.5K 2.7K 46
๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ