Meri Cousin Behna โœ” (Ehmmbh S...

By _PerfectlySplendid_

*BEING EDITED CURRENTLY* Manvi is like a wrecking ball. You will miss her when she's gone. You'll hate her w... More

Cast & Characters (Aesthetics)
Prelude- Teen saal, Do mahine
1. I hate my behna
2) Meri Behna?: I miss her
3) Meri Behna? Aa gayi!
4) Meri Behna? Sunn nahi rahi
5) Meri Behna? Mastered in Masking
6) Meri Behna: Is a good actress
7) Meri Behna? Broke my heart
8) Meri Behna? Fixed my soul
9) Meri Behna? I hate that I love her
10. Meri Behna? I love that I can never hate her
11) Meri Behna? Cryptic
12) Meri Behna? Oblivious
13) Meri Behna? It was an accident
15) Meri Behna? My Light
16) Meri Behna? My Peace
17) Meri Behna? Aur uska best friend
18) Meri Behna? Aur uska ex-boyfriend
19) Meri Behna? Too close, yet far
20) Meri Behna? Too messed up
21) Meri Behna? It is happening
22) Meri Behna? It happened
REUNION โ™กโ™กโ™ก
23) Meri Behna? I miss her
24) Meri Behna? I hate her
Bonus (1) Virman Vs. Virika

14) Meri Behna? So many Memories

425 33 30
By _PerfectlySplendid_

A/N : Keep your internet connection on for sweet surprises

14) Meri Behna? So many Memories

Ultimate Fam Playlist : Phir Le aaya Dil Reprised (Barfi)

5:10 pm

Hey, I'm Janvi Chaudhary and I know I always write everything about my life in my digital diary, but right now I cannot write more than a hundred words. Mostly because my head is really heavy, I feel a lot of pain in my head and also my body ache makes it worse.

Also, I have a deadline, within the next twenty four hours I shouldn't throw up and hence Mansi decided that everything else forgotten, she would stay with me constantly and everyone who'd pay me a visit will have to tell me a story.

Lot of things have happened, especially that everyone now knows that the kids know that we're one big family, but we're not going to talk about all of it today, maybe later.

So, instead of writing any further, I'll be starting the record button and maybe you'll get a glimpse of all these stories. I'll resume with my narration when I'm okay.

Until then.

Story 1: Jeevika Bhabhi Ma

Teller: Virat Paa

Time: 6 pm

"Jeevika Bhabhi, I remember the first time when we had gone to see this girl for bhai, and although I ended up playing mischief with your mother, Janvi, I was absolutely in awe with Jeevika bhabhi. There were a lot of instances where she was a strong support to me, so many, but since you both have asked me for one instance, I'll tell you my favourite.

"It was two months since your births, Mansi, you were a healthy kid, always chirpy, always giggling, and on the other hand, Janvi was always sick. Since those two months, neither Maanvi nor I got a peaceful night sleep because you were always feverish, always reddish with allergies and your crying would make our heart break. We tried everything, all doctors, and all medicines, but Maanvi's health was also affected for which she couldn't take care of herself and fall sick. My career was getting sidelined because nothing was important than your health.

"However everything started affecting us, our relationship, my mental health, to a point I was on a breakdown. I remember that night, I was out in the lawn, breaking down, crying because everything was such a mess. Moreover it showed how I was failing to understand my only daughter.

"That was when Bhabhi countered me, she sat with me, I remember crying on her lap as she listened to all my rants. It wasn't like she wasn't there before, but she herself being pregnant with Veer and bhai and she handling Mansi, was a little too much for them too. And the entire family was overwhelmed.

"but, that night, she took an oath. She practically adopted you, Janvi. Literally, forgetting everything, and took you in her arms. She started everything on a clean slate, medications, doctors and experimenting with food to see what helped. And it worked. You were so happy and healthy within a week with your badi maa. Initially bhabhi wanted to be your massi, as she was, but Maanvi just renamed her as your badi maa, because truly, like a good mother, she made you who you are today.

"I can forget everything, but that night, when she took you as her own, made you what you are today, is something I'll always owe her. And I'm so so happy, that you're so similar to your badi maa, and nothing makes me more proud than the fact that my daughter is gone after one of the best people of my life."

Story 2: Maanvi saali No. 1

Teller: Viren Papa

Time: 10:30 pm

"Maanvi sirf mere liye Jeevika ki behen ya Virat ki biwi nahi thi, she was so much more of me. With her, I knew I always found my crazy self, and not just me, everyone found themselves being different and comfortable with her.

"And to answer your question, whether I miss Maanvi, oh absolutely yes. I don't think there's any when I don't miss Jeevika, and whenever you think of Jeevika, you think of Maanvi. I miss a lot about those two sisters, their bonding, their understanding, their undying love for each other, but moreover I miss being myself.

"Maanvi was the happiness of this house, Jeevika was the peace of this house but Maanvi was the liveliness. I cannot tell you two, how much of this family is changed since their deaths.

"She very instantly found a place in my heart, after Jeevika and Virat, Maanvi was someone I trusted completely. In fact, sometimes, she understood more than Jeevika did and I just miss her more sometimes. I just feel she'll pop from somewhere somehow, tell us all it's been a practical joke and just be with us. She is capable of doing it but it's been 15 years and even now, I know she cannot just die, leaving me, leaving Virat or you kids, to wallow alone. But knowing how much she loved her sister, it's only fair that they died together.

"But sometimes when I want to miss those two sisters, a lot, I look at you two. I see you, my sweet Janvi, my sweet little girl who from a very small age always stayed under Jeevika's and my care, I see you smiling, I see you happy, and I see how happy Jeevika would be.

"And simultaneously, whenever I'd see my baby girl Mansi, have something hidden under her mind, or create a fuss or just get herself in messes, I'd laugh rather than being angry because that's exactly how I remember your Mannu Massi and to be honest, I'd change nothing about you two.

"But obviously, I see more of Janvi and Mansi from you two than Jeevika and Maanvi, and that's what you two have to keep together."

Story 3: Gudiya aur Chutki

Teller: Dabbu Mama

Time: 9:15 am

"Tum dono ko ye jaana hai ki tum dono ko Gudiya aur chutki kyu bulate hai? Waise agar maine Gudiya waali baat boldi toh Virat jiju marenge, but tum dono insist kar rahe ho, toh theek hai.

"Chutki toh Maanvi di bulati thi, Jeevika dii ke baby ko, jab woh pehli baar pregnant hui thi. Hum sab itne khush the, but Maanvi dii sabse zyaada khush thi. Hamesha kehti thi ki, chutku nahi chutki hogi. And after you were born Mansi, she was the most happiest, more happier than having her own kid. When Maanvi dii held Janvi for the first time, she smiled but when she held Mansi, she cried.

"No one mostly called you chutki, only Maanvi dii did because you didn't like anyone calling you that. But whenever Maanvi dii did, you never complained. Chutki, meant smallest, because you were the smallest piece of happiness in our lives and you brought a light of happiness in Jeevika dii's life.

"Coming to why my Gudiya is called that, it so happened that when Maanvi dii realised she's pregnant, she was surprised. Because you, Janvi, weren't planned, but when Virat bhai came to know, he was shocked. So shocked that he fainted. And that time, his career had just initiated, because of which it was difficult for him to focus on a kid.

"In an anger spite, he told Maanvi dii that he didn't want a kid and that nothing mattered more than his career and that if she wants the kid, she'd have to do it alone. And our very hurt and angry dii came back home, and obviously Virat bhai realised his mistake and came to make up for it.

"But Maanvi dii was determined to raise you alone, so much that she told Virat bhai, to take care of a simulator doll which was an exact baby but obviously a doll. For a week Virat bhai proved that he could take care of a doll and saying so take care of you, obviously he did lose it that one time.

"And since all this happened in the Hrishikesh house, we had named that doll as gudiya, and after that when you came, we called you gudiya. You were nicknamed after that doll which reminded us all of a cute little girl who would greet us soon.

"And hence we called you Gudiya, because you reminded us of days when we knew what happiness was. You two are so much more than just a reminder to us, I know how sad Viren jiju was by not getting graced with a kid but when you came, Mansi, he just flipped with happiness. He never left you away for a single night when you were born.

"And Virat jiju has kept his word of being the best father, by constantly being with you Janvi. In Vadhera house, before the incident, Janvi, you'd always be with Viren jiju and Jeevika dii because Jeevika dii never left you and you never left Viren jiju and Mansi would be always playing with Virat jiju or holding her Mannu massi.

"I really love you two dolls."

Story 4: Family Picture Story

Teller: Vanshika daadi

Time: 1:35 pm

"Story? Kaunse family picture waali? Oh? Tum dono storeroom kab gaye? Billi ya chor nahi the right, tum dono the!

"That day, when we took the family picture, was one of the last few days of us actually being happy. Tum dono panch saal ke the, and everything was going good. Viren and Inder ne law firm ke branches khole the, Virat was successful in recording albums, Jeevika was very settled in raising three kids and Maanvi's health alongwith you Janvi, was improving. Shlok was acing school and Kadambari was nothing but proud, and the elders were happy and settled.

"That was the day of your great grandfather's 83rd birthday, and we had all finally settled to click a picture. Originally everyone were actually standing with their own kids. Jaise Viren Jeevika had Mansi and Veer with them, Virat carried Janvi and such. But uss din ko Janvi was very sick, so sick that you kept crying continuously.

"Not crying because you were sick, crying because you weren't with her badi maa. And hence Jeevika and Viren took the ailing girl in their arms. You, Janvi, were still feverish, but when you were with your bade maa and Paa, everything went peaceful for you. Viren was teaching you to clap, distracting you from crying, and Swamini didi was just adoring how you were so okay with them.

"Coming to how Mansi and Veer landed with these two, when Viren brought you out, you instantly ran towards your Mannu massi, Mansi, and I have never seen you without her. Maanvi never separated you from her, and you never liked being away from her. Both of you'll always loved doing something or the other together and that was you teaching your Mannu Massi to tease.

"Now Veer was a quiet kid from very small, he had gone after his father and hardly spoke anything. He never got involved with anyone, never fought, never even threw any tantrums, always quiet. But with his Virat chachu, he was his best self. Virat aur usski alag tuning thi, Veer was open and always talking around Virat more than anyone and hence you could see how happy Veer was up on Virat's shoulder. I looked at Veer because he had called out to me, telling me that he was having fun up there.

"Kadambari was adjusting Shlok's hair, and he didn't like her always adjusting her hair, so he looked at Inder with help but he was helpless.

"It was a happy family, so happy that in few years everything would be crushed. We also had a normal picture clicked, where you both were with your parents, looking at the camera but we knew that this candid picture was actually perfect. It captured the Vadhera family in exactly how it was.

"Happy"

Story 5: Badi Beeji ke sone ke kangan

Teller: Badi Beeji

Time: 4:05 pm

"Story Sunni hai? Um, aise kaunsi kahani bolo main apne dono gudiya ko. Waise, ek kahani hai jo shayad tum dono ko pata nahi hai. Badi Beeji, meri saas, aur unke sone ke kangan ki kahani. Sonoge?

"Waise toh Badi Beeji aachi zindagi jee, unka dehant jab tum dono 2 saal ke the tab hua tha, par aaj bhi muje apni saas ki yaad aati hai. Tum dono se bahut lagaw tha unhe, aur hoga kyu nahi, unki Maanvi aur Jeevika ki betiyan ho tum dono. Jitna pyaar woh Jeevika se karti thi, utni nok shok Maanvi se. Hamesha Maanvi ke saath ladti rehti thi, plans banati thi, mazak karti thi.

"Jeevika unki pyaari thi, sab time to time deti thi, khaana, dawaiyan aur pura dhyaan rakhna. Par Maanvi hamesha unse ladti thi, hamesha dono ke beech shor sharaba hota rehta tha. Jab ye dono ladte the, pura ghar sar pe utha lete the.

"Waise Badi Bee Maanvi ko jitna daante thi, utna pyaar bhi Karti thi, aur Maanvi hamesha unse unke sone ke kangan maanga Karti thi. Badi beeji ke pati, yaani mere sasur ne, unhe woh kangan diye the aur unhone woh kangan kabhi apne se alag nahi kiya aur Maanvi masti mazak mein unhse kangan maanga karti thi.

"Unke jeevan ke aakri palo mein, khushi se unhone Maanvi Ko Apne pass bulaya, aur apne haato se woh kangan diye, kaha ki 'Rakh le chudail, aur muje shanti se jaane de', Maanvi uss raat ko bahut royi. Jeevika ko waise unhone unka haar diya tha, aur Maanvi uss kangan ki haqdaar thi.

"Badi beeji ne hamesha Maanvi ka saath diya, uske bimaari, uske pyaar mein, uske har cheez main agar maine nahi, par Badi Beeji ne hamesha usse sahara diya. Unki ek alag si tuning thi.

"Maanvi se zyada shayad hi kisiko itna dard hua badi beeji ke jaane se, aur puri raat uss ne woh kangan apne haato mein rakha. Waise toh hamesha Maanvi unki marne ka mazak karti thi, par jab ve jaa chuki thi, toh bas usse bahut dukh hua. Tum dono titliyan agle din aaye the, Vadhera family ke saath.

"Maanvi na Jeevika se sambhal rahi thi, na Virat se. Kiski baat nahi sun rahi thi, khana nahi kha rahi thi, baatein bhi band kar diya tha. Phir ek raat, ko Mansi apni massi ko manane gayi, aur bas, woh pigal gayi. Maanvi ko jitna lagav apni beti, yaani Janvi se tha, shayad usse zyaada tumse tha, Mansi.

"Tum dono janna chahte ho ki woh kangan kaha hai?

"Tumhare gale mein jo pendant hai aur tumhare haat mein jo pendant hai, woh uss sone ke kangan se banaya hai. Waise uski haqdaar toh Janvi thi, par Maanvi ne tum dono mein kabhi farq nahi samja aur tab ussne Jeevika ke saath tum dono ke liye ye do pendant banaye.

"Aur ek baat hai, jo kisko paata nahi, woh pendant khulte hai. Maanvi ne tum dono ke liye Jeevika ke saath woh banwaye the, par unko kholna sirf un dono ko aata tha. Sirf un dono ko pata hai ki inn pedant mein aakhir rakha kya hai."

Hey, I'm Janvi Chaudhary, really exhausted by being on the bed for 24 hours now. Thankfully I didn't puke, and no one made me feel bored.

I haven't been able to process much because the stories are actually deep, and right now Mansi made sure to not discuss anything about them. My head is still heavy, and popping so many meds has made me numb.

For now my Paa is with me, constantly, my bade Papa always keeps checking on me and my Mansi hasn't left me alone even for a second.

And for now, I feel complete.

No matter how much I wanted to ask questions to all the story tellers about whatever they told, but I couldn't. Because that was the rule, I just had to listen to the stories and not think about them.

It was late evening, my eyes were drowsy, 'Mannu?'

Mansi who was tiding the bed, looked at me, my Paa was getting dinner for me, 'Kuch chahiye?'

'Woh...'

She sighed, touching my chin, 'It is completely forgotten.'

She knew I was talking about Ansh, because that was constantly in my mind, 'I wanted you to be fine Janvi, and because of that I prayed that I'd forget everything that happened and just be your sister and you're okay. Nothing matters than you, and I don't want to hear anything, bas.'

And bas, that's how my 24 hours went by, with my family, with my sister and ofcourse so many memories.

_

A/N

Different style of chapter.

Tell me your favourite story amongst these?

Mine is when Badi Beeji ke kangan were transformed into their precious pendants.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 161 26
Hello everyone, I am Shneha Gowricharn and this is me first try to write a fanfiction. The story is inspired from the tv show Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar...
43.5K 2.6K 28
There are endless examples of "girl hates boy, boy makes girl fall in love, boy and girl live happily ever after" stories. This is just another one...
2.3M 89.8K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...