✔️ The Asylum || Twice FF

By Green_tea_is_green

❝Yes, they have mental disorders, but it doesn't mean that they're crazy❞ -Doctor Y/n L/n The girl who helped... More

»1«
»2«
»3«
»4«
»5«
»6«
»7«
»8«
»9«
»10«
»11«
»13«
»14«
»15«
»16«
»17«
»18«
»19«
»20«
»21«
»22«
»23«
»24«
»25«
»26«
»27«
»28«
»29«
»30«
|・ω・)
A/N
»31«
»32«
»33«
|•ᴥ•ʔ
»34«
»35« [M]
sorry
hey
»36«
»37«
»38«
»39«
»40«
»41«
»42«
»43«
»44«
»45«
૮・ﻌ・ა
א
ב
ג
ד
ה
ו
ז
ח
ט
THANK YOU
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER

»12«

18.6K 1.1K 684
By Green_tea_is_green

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sweet songs becomes sad songs because of you

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"2nd day.." I said as i exited my car and carried the two bag of goodies for them.

I entered the Asylum as i signed for the attendance at the reception before going upstairs to Jyp-nim's office.

"Oh, what's that?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"For the girls." I smiled as he chuckled before nodding.

I glanced at my wristwatch to see it's already 7:30am. I entered the large steel door to see the guards entering the room one by one.

"Morning Rollcall!" One of them yelled as one by one the girls exited their rooms.

Some of them noticed me as they waved, i waved back. Excitement was crystal clear on their eyes.

The guards gave them new all-white uniform as they went back inside.

I sprinted towards the 1st room as i handscanned and went inside to see Nayeon pacing back and forth.

"JAGIYA!!" She squealed once she saw me as i smiled putting the bags down.

"Told you i'll come back, Good morning Nayeon." I smiled as i searched inside the bags.

"Morning?" She asked noticing the bags at the floor as she kneeled to peek.

"I brought something for you since i know it's a little boring here without anything entertaining." I smiled as i saw sparkles in her eyes staring at me.

And this is some way for their treatment so i'm just going to lie a little..

I took a deep breathe gripping on the color book and colors on my grasp as i handscanned entering the room as it locked once i was inside.

A bone crushing hug welcomed me as Nayeon let go smiling at me as i smiled back. Her gaze landed on my hands as she looked at me confusely.

"This is a coloring book and a box of colors, but remember! This is not edible!" I handed her the book and the colors.

"Not edible! Okay!" She smiled as she excitedly took it from me. She opened it to see some uncolored portraits.

Her eyes glistened in tears as she hugged me again.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She lifted me off the ground as i giggled before nodding.

She jogged towards her bed as she opened the colors and started coloring. I sat beside her as she colored the girl's hair violet and the face is green.

"Wha- Nayeon why is it like that?" I laughed.

"It's prettier than me." She spoked as she started coloring the dress black.

"Nayeon." I said flipping the page. "If you ever feel that a drawing is prettier than you then just think that, that is you." I added.

"That is me?" She asked spacing out a bit.

"Yeah! So, you have to color it prettily." I smiled as she slowly nodded.

"Okay!" She nodded again as she took brown and beige to color the girl's hair and skin.

"Because.."

She raised a brow looking at me.

"You're an art just like those." I smiled as she stared at me her face blushed deep red.

I giggled as she hid her face.

"Smooth ass." Nayeon mumbled as i laughed harder.

"Hey, but i'm not lying though!" I chuckled as she giggled before shaking her head.

We talked about a few minutes about beauty and fashion.

"Hm, i guess it's time to go to the next room." I smiled as she looked at me. "Bye Nayeon! I'll check up on you when i go have my lunch okay?" I asked as she quickly nodded giving me close-eyed smile.

I walked towards her glass door.

"Y/n." She called as i turned around raising a brow. "Thank you for this.. i mean it." She smiled sincerely as i smiled back.

"Always welcome, Nayeon." I exited her glass room taking the two bags again.

I trot towards the next room to see Jeongyeon lying on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"Psst! Jeongyeon!" I called as she quickly sat up excitement was so clear on her expression.

"Y/n! You came!" She squealed like a kid as she finally cleared her throat. "Y-You came." She gave me a fake pissed look.

"I brought something for you to live your life a bit." I giggled as she raised a brow.

I took out a box of 100 piece puzzle and 2 boxes of star wars lego as i handscanned before entering her glass room.

"Hm, Brave Bitch." She chuckled as i handed her the boxes. "So, what's this?" She asked inspecting the boxes.

"Legos and a puzzle." I smiled as she looked at me before running towards the middle of the room sitting down.

She opened the all of the boxes as a grin cracked in her face.

"T-Thank you.." Her eyes screamed a hint of sincere and joy. "I never recieved a gift since last 10 years." She added.

"Well, you have now." I chuckled sitting infront of her as she tried scattering the puzzle pieces first.

"Reminds me of my Family, we used to buy 100,000 pieces of puzzle." I chuckled sadly as she frowned.

"Where are they now?" She asked as i pointed up. "Oh.." She added.

"They died in a car accident." I smiled sadly. "I'm the one who only survived so sometimes i blamed myself that i killed them." I sighed.

"Hm.." She hummed waiting for me to continue.

"But People leaves for a reason.." I looked down.

"What kind of reason?" She asked as i looked up.

"A reason to motivate you.. When they died i was motivated to help people like you because.." I bit my lip resisting myself from crying. "Because my mom was once like you." I added as she looked at me in symphaty.

"She was the one driving and a switch flipped on her mind causing her to spin us around and fell of the cliff." I sighed as she gasped. "And it motivated me to help people like you and work in this kind of place." I added.

"Hm, Not me though because i was the one who killed them." She chuckled sadly as i shook my head.

"It's your disorder, and if you killed your parents you should have hesitated right? But you directly killed them.." I smiled. "It's your IED." I added.

"I-.. Where's the motivation there?" She asked.

"To make you stronger." Her eyes glistened in tears. "But i guess your disorder took advantage of you and.. brought you to a place like this." I chuckled as she smiled.

I was taken aback when she hugged me.

"You just made me cry you fucking bitch." She sniffed as i giggled rubbing circles on her back.

"It's okay, hugs work." I smiled as she pulled away wiping her tears.

"But i promise, to help you and prove that you became stronger to make your parents proud up there." I smiled as she scoffed smiling.

"Yeah, and promise me not to tell everyone that i fucking cried or i'll slit your throat." She scowled at me as i raised my arms for defense as she smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.1K 43
"Make me feel better, so I won't be sleepless tonight... " Cover by: @Veggie_Mingming A story about a girl named Mina that has one of a kind sleeping...
5.4K 104 33
Welcome to ONCE UNIVERSITY! The story revolves around the intermingled lives of 9 girls, who live in a Girls hostel and are getting schooled from Onc...
83.8K 2.7K 40
Kim Y/n, a girl who was forced to move to America and live with her mom. When her mom died she was left with her no good abusive step father. When he...
126K 4.8K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...