UnOrdinary: Family Matters

By Vanguard1404

John has a cousin who also attends Wellston, and who has dethroned Arlo. He rules similarly to Rei, discourag... More

Prologue: Part 1
Prologue: Part 2
Prologue: Part 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Guess what? I've been tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Being tagged is fun.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Question
Chapter 38
Announcement
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Little Dose of Jera
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
New Stats
Bonus Fight 1
Bonus Fight 2
Bonus Fight 3
Bonus Fight 4
Bonus Fight 5

Chapter 10

2.6K 64 1
By Vanguard1404

John POV

It's been a few days since the chat at my and Luke's house, and I've made some progress on my assignment. After meeting up with the low-tiers that were on the list, I quickly became friends with them, and learned a little bit about them all. Evie is shy and unsure, and has the ability to illuminate parts of her body. Roland is more sure of himself, but still prefers not to get involved in anything, and his ability is called premonition. It acts like a warning system, telling him when something bad is about to happen, as long as he has it active. Terrence's ability is invisibility. He can't keep it up for long, but it's easy to see how he manages to stay in the school press. Anyways, I had finally decided to introduce them to Sera.

*Flashback*

"Hey guys!" I call out.

"Hey John!" Evie responds, waving.

"Follow me, there's someone I want you to meet." I tell them.

"Okay!" Evie cheerfully responds, practically dragging the less enthusiastic members of the group along.

*End Flashback*

"John, where are we going?" Roland asks. "We're heading for the roof." I respond. "The roof!?" They all blurt out. "Yeah, relax. It's where the person I want to introduce you to usually hangs out." I explain. "You want to introduce us to a high-tier?" Roland exclaims.

I sigh in exasperation. "Yes, but you'll be fine. She's really nice, once you get to know her." I say. "And who is this?" Terrence questions. "Here we are!" I say instead of answering. "John, who is it?" Evie repeats the question. In answer, I push the door open. "Hey, Sera!" I call out.

Seraphina POV

"Hey, Sera!" I hear John call, causing me to look up from my phone. "Hey John!" I respond, noticing that he's not alone. "Who are your friends?" I ask him, standing up. "Sera, meet Evie, Roland and Terrence!" He says, pointing to each of them in turn. "Guys, meet Sera!" He says. As expected, there is a fair amount of apprehension in their eyes. I notice one of them, Roland, quickly activating his ability before he walks forward and extends his hand in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Seraphina!" He says. "Same to you, Roland. And, you can just call me Sera." I respond. The others walk up and reintroduce themselves as well. We start chatting, but before long the door to the roof is slammed open by Abel. Why is he always watching the roof? I ask myself in annoyance.

"Hey, no low-tiers allowed on the roof! Get out of here, now!" He orders. "Actually," I begin. "They're with me, Abel. They're fine." I say with authority. "S-sorry for d-disturbing y-you, Seraphina." He stutters, backing out through the doorway. "Sorry about that, guys. He can get pretty annoying." I apologize. "We should probably go…" Evie says sadly, beginning to walk towards the door. "It's fine, really!" I say, right before the bell rings. Have we really been up here for that long? I say to myself. "Well, gotta head to class. Pleasure meeting you, Sera." Roland says, exiting the rooftop. "Thank you, Sera!" Terrence says before departing. "Bye!" Evie says, chasing after her friends. After the door closes, I hear John standing up. "That wasn't so bad, now, was it?" He asks with a smirk. "No, I guess it wasn't. They're really nice. It's a shame they're so hampered by the system. They'd be great friends for anyone to have." I say. "And that's why we're trying everything we can to change the system, at least in this school." He responds. "Yeah…" I say before sitting back down. "You gonna join me or what?" I joke. "Fine." He says, collapsing back to the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.9K 35
Seraphina watches as John destroys the Royals falling to her knees knowing he had lied, in frustration seeing that John had lied she activates her ab...
48K 1.1K 13
Angel Doe is the epitome of childish. She never lost control like her twin brother, John Doe. In fact, she was the one who stopped him from killing a...
2.9K 89 15
This takes place after a few weeks after John returns back to school, Seraphina and John have recovered their relationship with each other while John...
50.2K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...