Luna Arrowood

By NAELCCLEAN

Read to find out. More

Main Characters
Last Day Of High School
Do we really want to go?
Games night
Man... you're what.
My eyes crossed, My cheeks crossed, everything.
Aziel BBQ
2 weeks before Stanford University
Back to the basics.
Day before going to school
A school Birthday.

crush eh?

16 2 0
By NAELCCLEAN

Luna.

"I think i maybe have a crush on ski"...

" crush eh?"

"Yes" i said knocking on his door.

I opened the door and reveal my favorite person of all time.

"Hi" i said shyly.

"Bring yo big-headed ass in here and give me a big hug" he said pulling me in. Pocahontas was video recording our antics while she smiled in awe. to this day she always ship mosey and I.

"P" we heard and she looked at the person who said it.

There was an intense stare-off between them. Mosey had me in his arms and we were just looking at them looking at each other.

(-Russian-)

Mosey pulled me to the living room with the food i just bought.

"Why'd you bring food? I already have your fave? What's wrong with you." He said still eating from my box of food.

"Because it's late and I am hungry. I'll eat it tomorrow. Well later" i said realizing its morning already.

"You sleeping over?" He asked.

"You know when you're back in town I don't be at home, only to sleep because you be taking me everywhere"

"I'm saying, you even have clothes over here like if you live here with me."

"I could take them back if you have a problem," i said rolling my eyes.

"No, stop." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I got accepted to Stanford and I dont wanna go," I said sadly

"Me either.." Pocahontas chimed in while being on Russian's back.

"Yall finally made up"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"She was mad at me because I've been neglecting her and I'm very sorry about that. I hope you didn't get another best friend because i will kill them" Russian said and we chuckled.

"It's me, I'm the best friend," i said and he glared.

"Not you Willis," he said and I screamed.

"What you talking about Willis??" I said and everyone was laughing now.

"Now back to yall not wanting to go Stanford" mosey said.

"If you guys go instead of coming home after my tours and shit because my parents barely ever here, i could just stay in a hotel in the area of your school."

"Yes, we can if i can though," Russian said agreeing.

"Y'all sure thats not a problem? Because p and I might need some moral support. Beside each other"

"Say no more," they said in unison.

************
I woke up forgetting where I was. Who house is this again?

I tried getting up but someone's hands were wrapped around me. When the realization hit me, I fell asleep over here.

"Why you moving," he said groggily.

"Big ass baby" i mumbled and he removed his hands from me.

I went to the bathroom and peed. I heard moans and I scrunched my face up.

From his bathroom, you can hear whoever is in the room next to us and P done got her freak on.

I came out of the bathroom and went to lay down next to mosey.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine Lathan"

"No, No, what the hell, you aren't fine, you wanna do something today?"

"Sure what?"

"Anything, I guess"

"Can you give me head?"

"Oh, word? Like for real?" he said getting up licking his lips.

"Nah just playing," I burst out laughing and he glared at me.

"I am fed up of you luna"

"Nah you love me but let's do something."

"Fine go get dressed and take ya bestie with you."

"They fucking though," i said and he done rolled his eyes.

I am weak, he was done disgusted.

"Thats yo friend too shut up," i said getting my things to go home.

I opened the door and revealed a messy Pocahontas.

"That was quick P"

"Shut up, we went 3 rounds. I needed that shit from him" she said and we burst out laughing.

"Cmon let's go home clean up and shit."

"We are going out with them today?" She asked and I nodded.

She shrugged and We left.

------------

"mosey you really couldn't take your jeep or something, really with the rolls Royce?''

"you are my best friend/ my everything and you never rode in this so cmon'' he said and p and I got in.

"dont get mad I love you'' mosey added.

" fine''

we arrived at the mall, for what? i really dont know, but its fun to go out with the best Fran of all time.

we heard whispers of people point to mosey and about any minute we might have some fans may be running up to him.

"Guys, dont worry I'll make this quick"

P and I sat on the curb just chilling waiting on mosey and Russian.

I didn't know that's who mosey came with

Them?!?

Ew, they are not nice.

They could've done better at this point, luna is not it for mosey.

At this point that got me irritated. How they know my name is luna?!? Pocahontas saw it on my face. Mosey heard it and looked at me and cut his meet and greet short.

"You guys are ready to go in," he said staring at me. He knew I loved myself but sometimes i am still a little insecure.

Though, i have a mini crush on Ski, mosey been my forever crush, forever everything. I'm just not gonna tell him tho.

I looked at him and smiled, I took his hand.

"Why did we come here today guys?"

"We came here to get matching shoes, to go to a party tonight."

"You're kidding me right?"

"Nope," they said in unison.

"Pocahontas you knew??"

"Yes ma'am because you wouldn't have let him buy it if he told you in the first place"

"Yall are annoying"
———————
Pocahontas

We are in the mall with Russian and Mosey. Ski has been messaging me privately from the group chat since last night.

He's a pretty decent guy, scratch that, he's the best guy i ever met.

When my love best friend told me she has a crush on him, i didn't know what to do anymore. Today since Russian is here, i barely spoke to him.

I feel pretty bad that he likes me and she likes him. What do i do? Say he aint shit? Do I say, sis he's not the one and let her give that opportunity to pryce.

"Pocahontas can I talk to you for a moment" mosey said to me.

"Sure"

I saw that Russian dragged Luna to a store probably to buy me something and surprise me, the usual.

"I am in love with my best friend and I dont know how to tell her. I heard her say she likes ski, i know ski, ski is actually the best dude she can have. I was in love with her the moment we had our first kiss that one summer and I just couldn't give her up ever since. I think about her when I'm on tour and everything."

"But you're always around girls, telling girls to come link up I'm in your city and you think she'd be okay with that? Look, Lathan, you can only try. Try, try, and try. Thats all i gotta say."

"I also know that ski likes you, we talk, ski and I. When he told me he likes this girl from this party he had thrown, he showed me a picture of you... and hearing how Luna likes him and he likes you she might be a little sad about that"

"Damn do all boys talk?"

"What about pryce? He looks like he likes luna."

"Well...." he trailed off.

"Well"

"Pryce is in a relationship... and he said he has a little crush on luna but as far as that goes thats all I've been told"

"He could be lying"

"Maybe... but we will see"

"Hey, guys" luna came up all giddy beside me.

"Can we get food? I am starved"

"Restaurant or ?"

"Yes," we all said in unison and then laughed.

Let's go guys.

——————-

My phone chimed causing everyone to look at me. We were eating, enjoying our food, with the folks hitting against the glass plates.

"You not gonna get that?" Luna questioned.

"It's not important bruv," i said knowing its ski.

"Luna-

"Hey, guys" we heard as a voice approached us.

"Hey ski," we all said in unison.

"What y'all up to tonight? Let's do a mini-games night? By me?" Ski said and luna was just staring.

"Bet my guy" mosey said and they dapped up.

"Catch y'all later then" he looked at me then at luna and back at me and gave me a smile.

I hope no one saw that, because we gon be in some trouble.

Mosey looked at me and chuckled because he peeped the hell out of it. Luna has been out of it today and it been weird.

"But hold on," she said and i started to shake.

"Wasnt we to go to a party with these matching shoes yall wanted us to buy?"

I silently breathe out and relaxed.

"Well, thats the excuse i used because you never let me buy you anything babe" mosey said and luna looked at him and pout.

"So cute" i whispered. I gotta tell her that ski likes me.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 143 24
Not friends, not enemies, just strangers with memories.
1.2K 424 25
too broken heart people. wow those relationships never go so well. or does it? well if you wanna know read and find out.
80.2K 837 47
Read it and find out.
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔