<๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐ข๐ค๐ญ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ...

By pleasexanny1

๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•–๐•๐•คโ€ข โ€ข๐”น๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•”๐•– ๐•™๐•’๐•๐•โ€ข... More

๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘บ
Jealousy โ€ขโ€ข Chris Daniels
Mornings โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Break (2) โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder
Overprotective โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
โ€ขRร‰Qรœร‰ลšTล โ€ข
Insecure โ€ขโ€ข Noah Beck
Video games โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
WE HIT 1K
Clingy โ€ขโ€ข Nick Austin
Jealous โ€ขโ€ข Noah Beck
My Rockstar โ€ขโ€ข Jaden Hossler
How jealous do they get โ€ขโ€ข Sway Boys
What you guys call eachother โ€ขโ€ข Sway House
Bruises โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Cuddels โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder
How you guys met โ€ขโ€ข Sway boys
Cheating Prank โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
No Touch โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
Parents โ€ขโ€ข Quinton Griggs
Pool Day โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Mine โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
What you guys fight about โ€ขโ€ข Sway Boys
IFLY โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Update on requests
Too Close for Comfort โ€ขโ€ข Noah Beck
Prom โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
Comfort โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Why Me โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
Challenge โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Quiet โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
Lie Detector Test โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Hair โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder
Don't Touch Her โ€ขโ€ข Vinnie Hacker
New imagines book!!!
Needy โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall

Break โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder

14.7K 99 8
By pleasexanny1

I sat in me and Taylers room just staring at my phone. Me and Tayler has became public a month ago and since then all the hate had just gotten worse and worse. And Tayler has told me a million times to just ignore it but I can't. I told myself I would be able to handle the hate. That I would stay strong Caues I didn't want Tayler to have to worry about me. But the second he leaves it all tears me down. And I just can't do it anymore. I didn't even realize I was crying until I heard the door to me and Taylers apartment open.
"Princess, I'm home. Where are you?" Tayler yelled. I quickly stood up and wiped my tears. I looked in the mirror and saw a total mess of a girl. Maybe the fans were right. Tayler was to good for me. His fans always said I was holding him down. Taking away his chances to grow as a creator. Next thing I know I was crying again.
" Baby, what's wrong" I heard Tayler concerned voice coming from the other side of the room. I turned around and made eye contact with a confused and concerned Tayler. I didn't cry often so he knew something was very wrong. I just stared at him in total silence. After what felt like years I finally spoke.
" I can't do this anymore Tayler. I can't deal with the hate. I can't handle constantly having all my flaws pointed out. I can't handle being told I'm holding back your career. It's all to much." I whimpered. Tayler looked like he had just seen a ghost.
"What are you saying" he said. He sounded scared. Like this was the scariest moment of his life.
" I t-think we need a break" I whispered. I was so scared to hurt him. Tayler was the love of my life. And the idea of hurting him killed me. But I knew this was the right decision. Or atleast I wanted it to be.
" What no... no we don't need a break. I'll talk to the fans" he walked closer to me " I'll tell them to stop. I can't lose you. Your the most important person in my life right now. Babygirl I love you more then anything and you know that. " he stated now only 2 feet in front of me. Tears running down his tan skin. I walked closer and wipped the tears off his face.
" tay It's just a break. I need to get my shit together before I can deal with this. It's not your fault. You know I love you so much. Just give me time to figure this out." I spoke. Tayler looked drained and heartbroken. It broke me to see him like this, to know I caused it.
" just promise me one thing.... you won't hook up with any other guys. Caues I'm gonna wait for you. But I need to know you'll still be there" he said. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.
" I promise"
——————
This story is gonna have a part 2 I promise. I just need to figure out the ending. Im gonna try to post 2 times tomarrow but we will see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.6K 18
!! COMPLETED!! Bryce Hall's 18 year old sister gets the hype on TikTok, her manager wants her to move to LA and live with Bryce. Does this decision i...
34.8K 956 25
Nate Wyatt and Tayler Holder are apart of a TikTok house called Hype House and are a power couple in the house. On day out they find a small boy brui...
234K 3.7K 35
- ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ...
61.9K 861 40
Ondreaz Lopez fanfic that y'all have been waiting for!!