๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ || ๐Š๐๐˜

By xXHolyStarXx

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ€ขDอŸeอŸmอŸoอŸnอŸSอŸlอŸaอŸyอŸeอŸrอŸโ€ข โ€ขKimetsu No Yaibaโ€ข "Who are you?" <> <> <> "Y... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Amnesia
Chapter 2: Pinky Promise
Chapter 3: Another Demon
Chapter 4: A New CareTaker
Chapter 5: Final Selection
Chapter 7: More Fights
Chapter 8: Another Companion
Filler: Sachiko stuck in Toddler Form?!
Chapter 9: "Marechi"
Chapter 10: Mt. Natagumo
Chapter 11: Rehabilitation Process

Chapter 6: First Mission

1K 24 36
By xXHolyStarXx

Ever since Tanjiro came back, Nezuko and Sachiko had been more lively. Nezuko and Sachiko would still train together, Tanjiro watching sometimes.

Urokodaki explained to Tanjiro the possible reason to why Nezuko stayed asleep for so long.

"But then what about Sachiko? Shouldn't she have followed the same process?"

Urokodaki sighed, shaking his head.

"I believe she replenishes her energy by staying out in the sun and absorbing the sun rays, which is probably the reason why she's immune to the sun."

Tanjiro nodded. He looked back over at Nezuko who was asleep. He then glanced over at Sachiko. She was reading the pamphlets Urokodaki had given to her.

I swear on my life, I'll protect you both. I will find a cure to bring you both back to your human selves, even if it costs my life..

Tanjiro thought, before putting his head down, resting it against his knees. He fell asleep to the sound of paper gently crinkling, as Sachiko put a piece of paper underneath another.

~
It was morning when Sachiko woke up. She looked around and noticed that she fell asleep next to Nezuko.

Nezuko was still asleep, laying there peacefully. Tanjiro was nowhere to be seen, but by the trail of his scent, he seemed to be outside.

Sachiko slid the door open and walked out of the room. She was about to open the front door but Urokodaki shook his head.

He gestured her to come over to him, her obliging instantly. He handed Sachiko the wooden box that they both had been working on for Nezuko.

She examined it, obviously happy as positive energy radiated from her. Sachiko put the box down and walked back inside their room, searching for the papers that had the words and letters on it.

When she came out, she handed the papers back to Urokodaki and pulled down her bamboo muzzle.

"A-Arigato.. (T-Thank You.)"

Urokodaki smiled behind his mask, obviously proud of Sachiko since she was now able to speak.

Sachiko beamed, impressed of herself for being able to talk. She walked back into their room, feeling a bit tired. She snuggled next to Nezuko and fell asleep.

~
Tanjiro shook Sachiko gently, pulling his hand away once he noticed her start to stir awake.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at him groggily.
He gave her a smile, helping her stand and helping her put her black haori on.

Tanjiro put the box on, Nezuko already in the box. He then held Sachiko's hand as they walked outside, noticing Sachiko instantly gain energy from the sun.

Urokodaki walked outside behind them.

"Thank you, Urokodaki Sensei. For taking care of Sachiko and Nezuko."

Urokodaki nodded as he watched Tanjiro wave goodbye, Sachiko waving as well.

Take care Tanjiro, Sachiko, Nezuko...

~

It was quiet while they walked through the rice farms. Tanjiro tried to talk to Nezuko earlier but then remembered that she was probably sleeping.

He glanced over at Sachiko, who was skipping happily infront of him. He smiled at her, happy to see that she was walking with joy.

He then saw a town ahead. Sachiko stopped and walked back to his side, grabbing his hand. He nodded and held her hand as well as they walked into town.

They were given their first mission. Apparently tennage girls have been going missing at night everyday.

As Tanjiro and Sachiko walked into town, they noticed a certain male with two bruises on his face. He looked dull, depressed. He was walking around like a dead zombie.

Tanjiro was about to approach him when he heard a few towns people talk.

"Did you hear about what happened? I heard his fiancé vanished."

"No way! How did she disappear?"

"Apparently something took her and He didn't see what grabbed her. Apparently she vanished out of thin air."

"Poor man.. They were such a good couple too."

Tanjiro felt bad for the man. He had just lost the love of his life. He turned towards the male, who's supposed last name was 'Kazumi.'

"Mr. Kazumi!"

Kazumi stopped in his tracks and looked at him, a bit of fear and guilt covering his face.

"I want to hear what happened last night, from your perspective."

Tanjiro and Kazumi talked for a while, Kazumi giving Sachiko a few weird glances. Sachiko was in her own little world, occasionally fixing the spot of her muzzle from time to time.

Tanjiro let go of Sachiko's hand and sniffed the area for a scent.

The scent of a demon is here.. But its uneven.. Weird.. We better keep an eye out..

Sachiko turned to look at Kazumi, feeling his gaze on her. She looked at him with an expressionless face.

Kazumi felt creeped out and just instead looked at Tanjiro's uniform.

Why is she wearing a bamboo muzzle? Who are these two?..

~

It was nightime, Sachiko was holding hands with Tanjiro as he walked around sniffing for a scent.

Sachiko tugged a little on his hand, catching his attention. Tanjiro looked at her confused and then noticed how terrified she was.

He gave her a reassuring smile and pat her on the head a few times before looking far into the distance.

If this demon is making Sachiko scared... How strong is he?..

Tanjiro looked up and tried to pick up the demon scent again. His eyes widened as he smelled the scent, it increasingly becoming more stronger when he looked in a certain area.

Its.. Growing stronger, the demon's scent!

Tanjiro took off, jumping on a rooftop and running across it. Sachiko ran with Kazumi to catch up with him.

By the time Sachiko and Kazumi caught up with him, Tanjiro had a girl in his arms, his sword in his other hand.

There was a demon with long dark purple hair and three horns on it's forehead, grinding his teeth in a terrifying way, creating a screeching noise.

Sachiko covered both her ears, obviously irritated by the sound. Tanjiro turned towards Kazumi and handed him the girl.

"Keep this girl safe, and stay close to me and Sachiko. In that way, we both can protect you."

Kazumi just looked shocked, still trying to take in all this demon nonsense. He nodded and took the girl, standing behind Sachiko, who seemed to have recovered from the screeching noise.

Sachiko turned to glance at Kazumi and the girl. She then started seeing familiar faces.

Kie~sama...

Sachiko approached Kazumi and pat the girl on the head. She then turned to face forward, standing infront of Kazumi.

Sachiko watched as three demons popped out of the ground and tried to grab Tanjiro. She felt her arm twitch, wanting to go help Tanjiro, but she knew he could handle this.

The demons growled and went back underground. Sachiko waited, her ears slightly twitching at any noise made.

She closed her eyes and slowed her breathing, just like how Urokodaki taught her.

To the right.

She snapped her eyes open, Her pupils turning to X's as she kicked the demon's arm off as it tried to reach Kazumi and the teenage girl.

Sachiko stood protectively infront of Kazumi, watching as the demon snarled at her and went back underground.

Sachiko turned, seeing the same demon pop up a few feet infront of Tanjiro.

"You bastard! I was about to have my meal god damn it! She's at the perfect age of where she tastes delicious! She's going to rot with every second that passes thanks to you!"

Tanjiro and Kazumi looked at the demon in disgust, Sachiko unfazed by what he said. Another one popped up on the other side.

"Take a breather, other me. I've already devoured enough teenage girls. And god were they delicious."

"Well, I'M not satisfied at all, other me! I want to eat all the teenage girls that this village provides us with!"

Kazumi gasped before yelling out in anger.

"You.. You monster! Where's that girl you took the other night?! Her name was Satoko!"

Another demon appeared on the rooftop behind them, gritting his teeth again from side to side, producing the inhumane screeching.

Sachiko whined a little, covering her ears.

The demon that's to the right hummed. He pulled out a box that held a bunch of hairpins from the girls he's devoured.

"Satoko hmm? If her hairpins is among this collection, then I'm happy to say that she is no longer alive."

The three demons then disappeared. Sachiko waited patiently, making sure that no demon was coming near Kazumi.

She let her eyes glance at Kazumi to make sure he was okay, before turning back to Tanjiro after hearing the box's door slam open.

Nezuko had kicked the demon's head, forcing it to twist his head around a few times, putting that demon out of commission.

Nezuko popped out of the box and walked towards Sachiko and Kazumi. The demon looked at her confused.

Why the hell are two demons working with a swordsman?! Who the hell are these three?

The demon disappeared while taking the body of the one who twisted his neck. Nezuko looked at Sachiko and pat her on the head, Sachiko closing her eyes and humming in satisfaction.

Nezuko then looked at Kazumi and the teenage girl, seeing them as her younger siblings. She then turned towards the two other demons and tried to slam her foot into one of them, but failed.

(its at 1570 words but since I'm bringing this back after it being in Hiatus, I'm writing more than that, so enjoy this extra long chapter~)

~

Tanjiro turned to look at Sachiko and Nezuko.

They both are strong enough. They're demons, they don't need me to protect them anymore. With that being said..

He turned towards Kazumi and then looked back at Nezuko.

If Nezuko can help Sachi protect Kazumi and the girl, then I can focus on my full attack without worrying about them..

Sachiko seemed to get the idea, nodding her head and stepping a few feet back, standing infront of Kazumi.

"Nezuko! I'm going underground. Can you help Sachi protect Kazumi and the girl?"

Nezuko nodded her head and stood next to Sachiko, patting her on the head even more before turning to face the demon that was standing infront of them.

Tanjiro smiled before jumping into the black murky puddle.

~

Sachiko stood behind while Nezuko stood infront of the trio. The demon and Nezuko were having a hand in hand combat, Sachiko watching the whole thing.

Sachiko growled as Nezuko's hits started to get blocked. She looked over at Kazumi.

"Go. Help your friend."

Sachiko nodded and instantly ran at the demon, kicking him in the ribcage before he could scratch Nezuko's forehead.

"You prick, You'll pay for that!"

He coughed up blood a bit before running towards Sachiko. She got into a defensive stance.

Heh, if this demon girl is like the other one, then it'll be easy to defeat them both!

He tried jabbing her in the side, but felt ice cold on his feet. He looked down and saw Ice.

Blood Demon Art: Ice Cage

Sachiko had just performed Blood Demon Art: Ice Cage. She had frozen the demon in place and trapped him in a ice cage.

Sachiko growled, slamming her foot upward underneath his chin, hearing bones crack as his teeth were forced against each other by the kick.

His head knocked into the top of the cage, breaking it, several Ice shards stabbing into his body as he fell down. Sachiko took a few steps back, standing infront of Nezuko and Kazumi.

The demon growled as he was about to stand up and try to jab Sachiko in the eye, before having his arm cut off.

"Don't touch my sister or Sachi!"

Tanjiro yelled as he emerged from the puddle, landing infront of Sachiko.

Crap! He's back!

The demon tried to maneuver away from the sword but was too slow, having his other arm cut off, falling to the ground.

Sachiko was checking up on Nezuko, seeing that he had still struck her forehead, despite her best efforts of trying to prevent that from happening.

Sachiko noticed that Nezuko needed to sleep, so she held Nezuko's hand and laid her against the wall, patting her head to help her sleep.

She stood up and noticed the demon's head had been sliced off. Tanjiro looked at her, a bit worried before noticing that Nezuko was just asleep.

He sighed in relief. He put the box down and put Nezuko inside of it. He checked Sachiko for any injuries, thankful that she wasn't hurting anywhere.

Tanjiro then turned towards Kazumi, who was kneeling on the ground, his face showing sadness and pure shock.

Sachiko stood next to Tanjiro as they had their little conversation, her head nodding off a little as she was tired after performing the Blood Art.

Tanjiro stood up and held Sachiko's hand, waking her up a bit. They both walked away, waving goodbye towards Kazumi.

Sachiko noticed a crow flying above them and then land on Tanjiro's shoulder.

"Caw Caw! You have another mission!"

Sachiko tuned out the conversation, closing her eyes in relief as she felt the sun hit her face and hands. She felt energy rush through her veins, feeling refreshed.

"Can you atleast give me a minute?! I just finished a mission!"

"No! Caw Caw! You must head there now!"

"Geez, alright alright, We got it."

~

My god, the cities really have come a long way! Why are the buildings so big?!

Tanjiro was holding hands with Sachiko and Nezuko. Nezuko was half conscious, half asleep. Sachiko was full of energy.

He tried to guide them through the city, before finally stopping at a ramen shop. They all sat down on a bench.

Sachiko sat in between Tanjiro and Nezuko. Nezuko fully fell asleep, resting her head on Sachiko's shoulder. Sachiko pat Nezuko before turning to see Tanjiro run off.

Sachiko wanted to go after him, confused as to why he randomly ran away. But she didn't want to wake up Nezuko.

~

Tanjiro soon came back, seeing a worried Sachiko and a now awake Nezuko. He chuckled awkwardly as he listened to the owner complain about him wasting a bowl of Udon.

Tanjiro promised that he would eat the next one. After he finished the bowl, They all left the store, walking off into the distance.

Sachiko noticed Nezuko stare at something in anger, following her gaze. She let go of Tanjiro's hand and walked up to the light green haired demon and examined him closely.

Tanjiro was confused as to why Sachiko let go of his hand until he saw her walk up to the familiar demon.

_____
Stopping it here for now~!
Hope you enjoyed a long chapter!
It ended up being 2461 words *罒▽罒*

~ Starry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 30.9K 79
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ-๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“/๐˜• ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
44.8K 1.7K 29
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
3.3K 35 11
This is actually just me thinking some ideas about kny characters getting shipped. I hope I won't write to much of Inoaoi and GiyuShino a lot (cuz th...
1.1K 56 11
โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...