Chapter 7: More Fights

A/N~6/28/20
Thank you for 200 reads~! Wasn't expecting this~! (><)

~Recap~

Sachiko noticed Nezuko stare at something in anger, following her gaze. She let go of Tanjiro's hand and walked up to the light green haired demon and examined him closely.

Tanjiro was confused as to why Sachiko let go of his hand until he saw her walk up to the familiar demon.

~Back to the Present~

He walked up to the demon, holding Nezuko's hand. Sachiko kept examining the demon, knowing that he meant no harm, despite the annoyed face he was making at Sachiko.

"I'm here to bring you to our place. Its hidden, so there's no way you'd find it."

He gave Sachiko a grim face, pushing her hand away gently as she tried to pat him on the head.

"You do know that these two are demons right? And the one next to you is an eyesore."

Sachiko tilted her head, confused by what he meant. Tanjiro stared at him, confused by what he meant.

Doesn't that mean the person is ugly? The one next to me...-

His face showed a shocked expression, looking at Nezuko. He turned back towards the demon with an angry face.

"Nezuko is not ugly! I'll have you know that she was the beauty in our town! She's not ugly in any shape or form!"

The demon ignored Tanjiro, as he tried to explain how Nezuko wasn't a 'eyesore' to look at. He also kept pushing Sachiko's hand away when she tried to pat him.

They stopped infront of a deadend, the boy walking into it. Without even realizing it, Sachiko also walked through, walking up to the door of the big house infront of them.

She stared at the door, before watching as the demon knocked on the door. After hearing a female voice say "Come in." He opened the door.

Everyone walked in, Sachiko looking around and immediately noticing the Lady. Her hair was put up in a bun, being held by a hairpin. Her eyes were dark lavender, her face showing a gentle expression as she saw them walk in.

Tanjiro got worried as he saw the woman who was harmed laying in bed next to the lady.

"Is she going to be okay?"

Tanjiro asked, kindness radiating off of him. The demon boy sighed, finally giving up of preventing Sachiko from petting him, feeling her small hand rest on his hair.

Sachiko beamed with delight, patting him more as he lowered his head a bit so that she could reach him.

The Lady chuckled, before answering Tanjiro's question.

"Yes, she'll be okay. As for her husband, he's gotta be locked up. He's in the basement right now."

Tanjiro nodded, relieved to know that the woman was going to be okay. The Lady's eyes gazed upon the recovering woman, seeming sad.