For the Love of My Sister

By _geelovatic

Isabella Lovato. Izzy for short but I'm guessing you only noticed the Lovato part right? Well that part doesn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
PLEASE READ
Chapter 41
Read

Chapter 5

3.1K 86 0
By _geelovatic

A few months later…

The last few months have passed by rather quickly and in that time Demi has been flying back in forth I think the longest time she has even been here has been a week which sucks but even with the frequent absence of Demi, I still have managed to bond a lot with everyone. It currently is a week before both Demi and I’s birthday, yeah are birthdays are six days apart. And since I’m turning sixteen and both Maddie and I couldn’t go on the giant birthday trip Demi planned to Africa considering school starts for the both of us soon too, Dianna and Eddie have enlisted me with the biggest trust ever of taking care of Maddie and the house while they are away.

“Izzy can you come down here please” I heard Dianna’s voice echo through the house. I made my way down to the living room where I was greeted with a bunch of people.

“Izzy!” I head a familiar voice chime from the kitchen, it was Demi.

“Demi why are you here”

“Well hello to you too” she responded while embracing me in a hug.

“It’s just I haven’t talked or seen you in nearly 2 weeks”

“It’s called work hun”

“Of course” I answered annoyed before taking my seat on the couch next to Maddie.

“Okay so Izzy as you know tomorrow morning we are leaving for Africa and you’re in charge.”

“Woohoo party!” Maddie shouted taking away her attention from her phone.

“Absolutely not!” Eddie spoke.

“I promise I will be responsible and make sure both Maddie and I go to school on the first day” I re assured them.

“I still can’t believe you’re considered a senior” Maddie added.

“Wait but aren’t you fifteen, shouldn’t you be going into like grade 11 or something” Demi butted in.

“Yeah but she is like a freaking genius” Maddie continued to brag about me causing me to smile.

“I managed to do two years’ worth of credits when I was doing online school”

“So anyways, Izzy Maddie you know the rules and we will be back in a week” Both Eddie and Diana added before leaving Maddie, Demi, and I alone in the living room.

“Sucks you girls aren’t going to be coming”

“Yeah well you could have picked a better time Demi” Maddie said

“You know I didn’t have a say in the timing of the trip”

“It’s cool don’t worry”

“Hey Izzy are you okay, considering we aren’t going to be here to celebrate on your actual birthday” Demi asked. And to be honest I was upset but not having family around to celebrate my birthday was something I was used to and even though Maddie would be here I already had a plan for the weekend.

“Yeah its fine. I mean I wouldn’t pass up Africa if someone offered it to me either” I added before getting up and going to my room.

The weekend passed quickly and before I knew it was Monday morning and Maddie and I were getting ready for our first day of school. I thought I would be dreading today but surprisingly I wasn’t over the summer I had meet a girl, Jackie, who I would always run into on my morning runs at the park and we have gotten pretty close. So I guess knowing I had Jackie by my side made things easier.

“Come on Maddie you’re going to be late” I yelled as I waited at the door for Maddie to come downstairs.

“I’m coming I’m coming” Maddie said as she made her way.

“Coffee?” I said handing her a travel mug as I grabbed my keys and headed to my car. I had a dark grey convertible Camaro which my grandma had bought knowing it would soon be in my possession. Maddie and I hopped into my car and sped to school barely dropping her off and me making it to school on time.

“Hey that guy over there has been checking you out since last period” Jackie whispered over to me as we sat in our last class for the day.

“Not even”

“Look turn around” she quickly said before pushing my face in the mysterious boys directions causing us to make eye contact.

 He was definitely cute! Tall, dark hair, perfect smile, and assuming from his lettermen jacket he was quarterback of the football team. I returned the smile in time for the bell to ring dismissing me from school, considering I had the last hour off. I quickly gathered my books and bag and exited the classroom alongside Jackie.

“Told ya he was” she continued to push about the mysterious hottie.

“I don’t even know his name okay and plus it’s my first and last year here, I just want to get high school over with and not deal with boy drama”

“You say that now. So now that we’re in school want to switch up our morning runs to the nights?” Jackie asked leaning against her locker.

“Um yeah but I can’t this week Maddie and I are home alone and I’m still trying to see how I’m going to get away before they come back to celebrate a bit for my birthday”

“Oh that’s right, your birthday is in 2 days, and well I’m sure you’ll think of something. Call me later kay we can plan out your get away” Jackie shouted as we both jumped into our cars.

I turned on my car and put my top down just in time to see the mysterious hottie get into the car beside me.

“Nice car” he acknowledged.

“Same to you” I said considering we had identical cars except his was jet black.

I pulled out of the school parking lot and made my way home. Half way there I realized that Mr. Hottie from school was driving the same route, he pulled up beside me at stop light and shouted.

“If I knew any better you were following me” he said.

“I could say the same considering you were behind me”

“Just admiring a beauty when I see it” he said showing off his perfect smile causing me to blush. The light changed and he drove side by side flirting with each other as we pretended to race one another. As I pulled into my neighborhoods familiar street so did he and we both stopped at a stop sign.

“Soo does this make us neighbors or something” I said lowering my music.

“Or you could just be stalking me”

“Shut up!, Where do you live anyways”

“Ahh so she admits she is a stalker. Nah I live up this street” he said pointing to the street behind mine.

“You wish I stalked you. Oh I live at the end of this street”

“Well maybe we can race sometime, considering you have a badass car”

“I might just take you up on that offer…”

“Michael” he answered.

“Well Michael I’ll see you around” I winked before speeding off down my street leaving him behind at the stop sign. I pulled up to my house and unlocked the door. It was weird coming home to a quiet house especially here. I pulled out my phone and called one of my friends back from L.A. to plan out how we were going to turn up for my sixteenth birthday.

A couple days later.

It’s Thursday morning and it’s my birthday today and I convinced Maddie to not rat me out for having a few of my friends fly out here. Maddie was at school and my three friends that had come were still asleep since they got in pretty late last night. We didn’t really have much planned for today but Jackie was able to get us hookups and let us get together at her house tonight to celebrate

A few hours later and couple of tequila shots and lines of coke I was having the time of my life. I don’t exactly know how everything went down but my small intimate get together at Jackie’s house turned into a full blown party. I was grinding on one of my friends when I felt my phone vibrate, it was a text from Maddie.

Where are you Izzy, its 2am I had to lie to Mom when she face time asking for you to say happy birthday

Shit! I internally groaned realizing It was pretty late and I was in no state to drive home. I looked for my friends who were just as shitfaced as me. I made my way outside to the front looking for my car stumbling over my feet.

“Should you really be driving like that” I heard a masculine voice call. I turned around to meet eyes with Michael.

“Shit! Michael. What are you doing here?”

“When I got off of work tonight I heard there was a part going on so I came to check it out”

“You work?”

“Someone has to pay for my baby”

“Baby”

“My car. Which is just as much as a beauty as yours which you’ll wreck if you drive. Come on I’ll take you home and we can pick up your car tomorrow” he offered.

“But haven’t you been drinkingggg” I slurred.

“One beer doesn’t get me like you, now come on” he insisted. I followed him to his car without protesting and got in.

“You better not puke in her” Michael added as he roared up his engine. Before I could make a snarky comment my phone starting ringing again, a call from Maddie.

“Hel…” I was cut off by a screaming Maddie.

“Where the hell are you Izzy?”

“I’m on my way relax!” I shouted a little too harsh for her liking before hanging up.

“Sounds like someone’s Mom is mad”

“More like little sister” I spoke before leaning my head against the car seat suddenly realizing how tired I was. Before we knew it we were in my driveway.

“See you tomorrow…”

“Izzy” I added this time for him. Before exiting his car and going inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.6K 507 30
Thirty thirty-word fics, for Meredith/Addison, for Pride 2021.
1.6K 162 22
When Reese stumbles upon Robichaux's academy after moving into town, she finds herself smitten with a certain blonde; Cordelia Goode. The two quickly...
46.8K 2.5K 26
You're a baker that likes to live streams.That's really all. ૮₍'˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა♡ Disclaimer pictures don't belong to me, found them on pinterest. https:...