Daddy Valentino [ONGOING]

By alliiishaa

[BOOK 1 OF VALENTINO SERIES] #1 in Wealth - 08/21/2020 #1 in New Years - 02/09/2021 #7 in Young Romance - 02... More

$
A U T H O R ' S • N O T E
D A D D Y • V A L E N T I N O
$ P R O L O G U E $
$ O N E $
$ T W O $
$ T H R E E $
$ F O U R $
$ F I V E $
$ S I X $
$ S E V E N $
$ E I G H T $
$ N I N E $
$ T E N $
$ E L E V E N $
$ T W E L V E $
$ T H I R T E E N $
$ F O U R T E E N $
$ F I F T E E N $
$ S I X T E E N $
$ S E V E N T E E N $
$ E I G H T E E N $
$ N I N E T E E N $
$ T W E N T Y $
$ T W E N T Y • O N E $
$ T W E N T Y • T W O $
$ T W E N T Y • T H R E E $
$ T W E N T Y • F O U R $
$ T W E N T Y • F I V E $
$ T W E N T Y • S I X $
$ T W E N T Y • S E V E N $
$ T W E N T Y • E I G H T $
$ T W E N T Y • N I N E $
$ T H I R T Y $
$ T H I R T Y • O N E $
$ T H I R T Y • T W O $
$ T H I R T Y • T H R E E $
$ T H I R T Y • F O U R $
$ T H I R T Y • F I V E $
$ T H I R T Y • S I X $
$ T H I R T Y • S E V E N $
$ T H I R T Y • E I G H T $
$ T H I R T Y • N I N E $
$ F O R T Y $
$ F O R T Y • O N E $
• U P D A T E •
$ F O R T Y • T W O $
$ F O R T Y • T H R E E $
• U P D A T E •
$ F O R T Y • F O U R $
$ F O R T Y • F I V E $
$ F O R T Y • S I X $
• U P D A T E •
$ F O R T Y • S E V E N $
$ F O R T Y • E I G H T $
! IMPORTANT !
$ F O R T Y • N I N E $
$ F I F T Y $
$ F I F T Y • O N E $
$ F I F T Y • T W O $
$ F I F T Y • F O U R $
$ F I F T Y • F I V E $
| IMPORTANT |
$ F I F T Y • S I X $
• U P D A T E •
$ F I F T Y • S E V E N $
• U P D A T E •

$ F I F T Y • T H R E E $

18.7K 493 55
By alliiishaa

Pull Me Closer
~
September 17th, 2019
Southampton, New York
Thirty-Seventh Week Pregnant

Ezio's P.O.V.

10:26 am.

Vera and I came to be around each other more often since I used Aleksander as an excuse to meet her at her parent's home. With her blue gaze recognizing me at first glance, I observed her shoulders relaxing before she rolls her eyes.

Aggravating her was amusing to me. Hearing her retort back with hostility has my heart going on for miles. Usually, my laughter echoes throughout the mansion, irritating her more.

You got to admit it, it's funny as hell.

But I could tell she enjoyed being in my presence, but she was too stubborn to admit it, just like she has always been.

"Oh, you're here again." I heard Vera mutter as she walked into Xavier's room.

"Vera! Behave." Mrs. Bernacelli whispered harshly towards her. Vera gave me a glare to which I responded with a wink that outraged her even more.

Aleksander chuckled as he approached her. "It's okay. She just needs a big old hug from her man." He says as he wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"That's a no from me. Sorry, not really though, Ezio." She muttered as she crossed her arms, pushing her chest up a bit. My eyes flickered to her curvaceous body before she began to notice.

She wore a sports bra as her leggings encased her lower abdomen, displaying her baby bump to the world.

Aleksander scoffed. "I was talking about me, but if you insist that Ezio is your man. . ." He dragged out before he shot her a wink. Her cheeks burned as she smacked his arm away.

Xavier snickered as he was resting in his bed, watching the scene unfold.

"You sly bast—" Vera began but cut off as her mother's glare remained on her.

She rolled her eyes. "I can't even check up on Xavier peacefully." She retorts as she walks past me as a whiff of her perfume swarmed me.

Is it possible to get a hard-on from smelling someone?

'Cause it is now.

I glanced down at my growing erection, crossing my hands over my pelvis as I turned towards Xavier. I cleared my throat as I approached his bed.

"How are you holding up, bud?" I asked Xavier as I shook his foot lightly.

He grinned. "I'm better now. I'll miss being in this bed though."

Mrs. Bernacelli let out a small chuckle as she handed him a few pills.

"It's not like you're going to stop seeing this bed, Zay," Vera said, taking a seat on his large bed. She groaned softly as she held her back.

Subconsciously, I reached forward and offered my hand. Her eyes flickered between my hand and my eyes before she accepted it gracefully. She huffed as she sat on the bed, finally comfortable.

"This baby will be the end of me. He's draining me out." She mumbled as she rubbed her stomach, admiring her huge bump. My eyes were too. I couldn't den, there was no way to look anywhere else other than where my son was.

Mrs. Bernacelli laid a kiss on Xavier's forehead before she gave one to Vera as well. "I'll be back, dear. I'm going to go prepare dinner for later. Love you."

They both replied, "Love you, too."

Mrs. Bernacelli's eyes fell on me as she smiled. "Ezio, may we have a little chat as we walk to the kitchen?"

I nodded as I stood up, my hand leaving Vera's back.

I followed Mrs. Bernacelli out of Xavier's bedroom before she closed his door.

She continued to walk down the elegantly decorated hallway with no word. I felt intimidated as she didn't turn her head once.

"I'm aware of how you've treated my daughter in the past." She spoke into the air, interrupting the silence. My eyes widened in panic as I clenched my jaw.

She stopped walking before she turned to look at me. "But I can see you have new intentions."

She resumed walking as a moment later we arrived in the kitchen. "I can tell you are a changed man, and I'd like to know what you are up to."

She crossed her arms as she raised her eyebrow as she was inspecting my next move.

"I already see you are infatuated by her, completely smitten, but she's giving you none other than mixed signals."

I sighed deeply as I took a seat. "I-I don't know what came over me, but I—" I began.

"—You're in love." Mrs. Bernacelli stated. I looked up at her with widened eyes. "How do you know when you're in love?" I asked, feeling lost.

She laid her palm over her heart. "You just know. When you start thinking here—" then she pointed towards her head. "—instead of here."

My eyes dropped to my clasped hands resting on the counter. My jaw taut as all I could think of was Vera, the mother of my soon-to-be child, the one who's taken over my mind and heart.

"I see the good in you, Ezio. It may take time for men like you to realize what you're capable of, and to see what is right from wrong, but you aren't too late. Understand what I'm meaning?" Mrs. Bernacelli asked. I nodded with furrowed eyebrows, attempting to figure out where she was leading with this.

She took a seat next to me. "I know what is best for my daughter. I went through a similar thing when I was her age. I was conflicted over her father, yet here I am, not regretting my decision by marrying the love of my life."

She smiled as she seemed to reminisce of the memory.

"That is why I'm going to help you." She finished, looking back at me.

I felt my heart drop as my eyes widened. "Y-you are?"

She nodded as she wore a small grin, observing my reaction. "As I said, I know what is best. There just has to be a little push." She added with a wink.

I let out a chuckle as I unbelievably tried to process. "I don't know what to say. Thank you, Mrs. Bernacelli." I said, a smile growing on my face.

She waved me off. "No need for a thank you, dear. It's time for me to see her happy. She hasn't had a good experience with love before, but I have a strong feeling she will now." She smiled as she got up from her seat.

She laid her hand on my shoulder before saying, "Also, it's Elaine to you, dear."

I grinned her way, feeling my heart begin to race. I looked back as I heard the echoes of Vera's voice down the hallway.

Soon, she'll be mine.

~
September 18th, 2019
Manhattan, New York
Thirty-Seventh Week Pregnant

Vera's P.O.V.

1:02 am.

My eyes were fixed on the nursery that I had just finished decorating for my baby boy. The grin that stretched across my face remained as I felt my eyes beginning to water. I was near my due date. As each day passes by, the euphoria and anxiety within me increase tremendously.

Of course, a mother would experience these emotions. I was a nervous wreck when it came to expectations set for me as one. I knew I was going to make mistakes, but I am grateful to have my family by my side to help me.

My baby boy will be welcomed into a family full of love and nothing but. All I could worry about was his father, Ezio.

He has been confusing. I saw him more often than I'd like, yet my heart felt otherwise. I was determined to think with my mind and not my heart. I couldn't.

I couldn't after what happened last time.

Leone was a different story. I didn't feel the way I did with my ex-boyfriend, someone who I wished to forget. I loved him with all of my heart, but I could never speak of what he had done to me.

Leone was more of a friend that gave the affection I wished for. It was wrong of me to use him the way I did. I wish I realized sooner, and not to waste his time.

Now, he was beginning his own life, building his career. We had different paths, and I thought it was best for us to part. We both did.

He deserved the best and I hoped he would find someone who would treat him how he loved and cared for me.

I switched the light off in the bedroom before I walked into the kitchen.

It was late at night. I should be asleep, but my mind was filled with intrusive thoughts, the baby bump disrupting my sleep.

It was impossible at this point.

I grabbed a small container of yogurt from the refrigerator. As I tore the aluminum foil and dipped my spoon in my mouth, I heard a knock on my door.

I felt my heart pound as I tiptoed to the front door. I grabbed a bat near my door as I looked through the peephole.

I let out a curse of mumbles as I tossed my bat, snatching my front door open.

"What the hell do you want now?" I muttered as I grabbed my yogurt.

He scoffed. "I can't visit the mother of my child?" Ezio asked as he entered, locking my door.

I rolled my eyes. "No, no you can't. Especially at this time of night." I plopped onto the couch, avoiding his intense green eyes that I seemed to get lost in.

He ignored my response. "Why aren't you asleep?" He approached me.

I placed my spoon in my mouth before I pointed to my bump.

"Right." He mumbled. "Nice apartment." He complimented as his eyes scanned my place.

I sighed, ignoring him this time. "What are you really doing here, Ezio?"

He didn't answer for a moment. He just stood there, seems as if he was lost in thought. "Truth be told, I'm not really sure."

He went into my kitchen, out of my line of vision as my eyes remained on my television.

"I just wanted to see you." He mumbled, sitting down as he opened a bag of chips.

I snatched the bag from him. "Hey! I'm hungry."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop acting like you live here," I muttered, giving him back the bag.

He remained quiet before I heard crunches of chips from his mouth. My eyes twitched at the discomfort. If he doesn't close his damn mouth. . .

"Ezio! Close your damn mouth," I exclaimed, getting irritated. "Shit," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

I glanced at him, seeing he was wearing a grin that infuriated me further.

"When are you leaving?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

His eyes were trained on me as he stopped eating for a moment. "I just got here."

I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen.

"Okay, my car broke down. And I would have called for someone, but you were around the corner, so. . ."

"Oh, my gosh," I muttered under my breath. I felt a kick in my belly before I looked down. I gritted my teeth as the baby kept moving around.

I dropped my spoon as I clutched the counter. "Fuck." I exclaimed. The sharp pains erupted in my lower torso.

I heard quick heavy footsteps nearing me as I shut my eyes in pain.

"Vera! What happened?" Ezio asked worriedly.

I tried to tell him, but another screech left my mouth. "Bed." I wailed as the tears fogged my eyes.

I felt my arm wrap behind Ezio's neck as he was around my waist. I felt a tear rolled down my cheek as the baby began kicking harder.

The pain in my lower abdomen was indescribable. It was immense, excruciating. I began to get dizzy, losing consciousness slowly by slowly.

I felt Ezio lay me on my bed carefully. He adjusted the pillows so I could sit up. I peeled my eyes open, feeling more tears roll down. My eyes were trained on his worry lines as he was adjusting the blanket. I noticed my hand clasping his arm, my nails practically digging into his skin.

I pulled away. "I'm so sorry." Feeling the pain decrease, I rubbed where I left my marks on him.

He cupped my jaw, looking deep into my eyes as he wiped my tears away.

"Don't worry about it." He assured me.

"Do we need to get you to the hospital? I feel like we should go." He asked, his eyes flickering down to the bump. He palmed my belly gently as I calmed down.

I shook my head. "I'm going to the doctor's office tomorrow," I mumbled.

He hesitantly nodded, not entirely agreeing with my decision. I didn't feel any fluid leak out, whether it was blood or water. I couldn't imagine if it was blood.

I squeezed my eyes as adjusted myself.

"I'm staying here with you tonight." He whispered, kneeling on the side of my bed. I shook my head.

He ignored me. He stood up and went out of my room. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering where he'd gone.

I felt panic risen within me as I anxiously thought that he might've left. Truth be told, I didn't want to be alone. I was terrified.

I saw lights in the hallway turn off before he emerged in my doorway once again. I pursed my lips as he brought a glass of water, setting it on my bedside table.

"I'll sleep on the couch, but I'll keep the door open." He mumbled.

"You can take Lilly's room," I said as he walked towards the door.

He pursed his lips and nodded. "Thanks."

As he was leaving, I abruptly said, "Wait!"

He leaned back quickly, looking into my eyes.

"Thank you, Ezio." I bit my lip before I whispered. He shot me a soft grin. "Goodnight, Vera."

I returned the smile as I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach and light kicks from my baby.

"Goodnight."

I replied, feeling my heart pound; the familiar feeling that I had felt with my ex-boyfriend, Matteo.

• • •

hii guys!

i know. i didn't post like ten weeks later. i actually posted on time! i'm so proud of myself LOL.

anyway, what do you guys think of this chapterrrr :) let me know cause i alwaysss love to hear your opinions!

thank you for the endless support you guys give me! it makes me so happy and proud of the work i put out for you guys :)

this story is so close to the end but i'm glad the journey continues in Longing Valentino! speaking of, i'll be posting the the story up for you all to add to your libraries so you can get notifs when i post the first chapter!

love you all smmm and remember, black lives matter, people of color lives matter, so please support by spreading awareness and donating if you can! help the muslims in china, help the immigrants being held in ICE camps where children are mysteriously missing!

and remember, please continue to social distance and wear your masks, and stay clean!!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

- alli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 197K 90
[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sen...
1.1M 20.8K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
261K 7.2K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...