Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•33• Anew (Sequel)

5.2K 293 73
By Dippy08

The city's savior and people's Spider-Man was finally able to feel some sort of satisfaction with his existence as Spider-Man.

Yes, he served his Uncle the justice he deserved. He proved himself and all those days of miseries were far gone now.

He didn't have to collect clues any more, he didn't have nightmares about his Uncle for a very long time. In short, half of his dilemmas, constant worries were far gone but being a Superhero didn't mean everything comes easy.

New troubles were always in the queue, waiting for him.

Ever since he killed Dr. Hoki, he dove into deep lament. He didn't know why but was it okay to see his friend not the same anymore? All of this for a revenge that he wanted to take.

Revenge, justice. Isn't it all that he wanted? But then why was he regretting it?

All he could do was to bury his deep feelings somewhere deep down in his heart before they hover over his head. He only had his beautiful Taehyung to share thoughts with.

Taehyung had and always will be his greatest and constant support and source of energy which Jungkook sometimes thought that he didn't deserve but it's Taehyung, too irresistible for him.

Sometimes things got so busy that he would have no time to deal with his puffy cheeks, upset boyfie- which being the worst part of a Superhero according to Jungkook.

Of course, like always they would make up easily with a kiss or kisses.

Taehyung's understanding and maturity was the best part and he loved Jungkook unconditionally. He supported him in every situation he could but he too had his own insecurities.

Being the boyfriend of someone like Spider-Man was never easy to begin with. There would be nights where Taehyung wouldn't be able to hear of his boyfriend. At certain times when his boyfriend would just knock on his window out of blue, all injured and bleeding.

Taehyung kept his pain only to himself, not letting the other know how much it affected him. He would cry alone remembering how stupidly kind Jungkook is, to sacrifice himself for the goodness of others.

But Taehyung could never be selfish, can he?

All he had in his head and heart was to be with his boyfriend forever, taking care of him and always be the one he could count on.

Same stood for Tzuyu. Ever since Yugyeom discovered his father's lab, nothing was close to fine between the two.

Yugyeom would stay quiet a lot of times, trying to conclude things in his head leaving Tzuyu worried. He indirectly tried asking her about his father's hidden truths, but the way she would brush the questions away, remembering her promise to Dr. Hoki, made Yugyeom more frustrated.

Why wasn't she giving him any clues, some sort of explanation of an entire lab below the mansion?

He would get drunk, drowning in his own thoughts and Tzuyu felt helpless most of the time but she loved him wholeheartedly. Even if he would get mad, she would try to make things easier by talking and he would always be the first one to apologize and cry on her shoulder. Yugyeom had no one except her.

Jungkook thought that after Dr. Hoki moved out of the picture, from their lives completely, things might sort out a little bit.

But now, Jungkook raised a devil of regression in his head. Taehyung homed insecurities in his head. Yugyeom wanted answers to the unanswerable and Tzuyu felt extremely helpless.

Quite contrarily, Felix was doing well. He found a new job, settled down on his own and was welcomed by the society who finally accepted him. Not only as an individual but proudly as the heir to the Lee family.

Jungkook was his constant source of support and two brothers loved to hang out together.

Hye Kyo treated the two like her own and she always tried to fill the table for them on weekends. Finally, things were settling for her too after Dr. Hoki's death because she never liked the other man and always doubted his foul play.

But if you ask her, there is nothing worth the pain of losing a husband like Joong Ki.

Our Yeonjun was now in high school, doing well in his classes and also in testing his brother's patience with his naughtiness. The young boy would play around his older brother fully aware that Taehyung wouldn't or rather couldn't say a word against him because he had all the secrets saved in him.

But ever since he found a cute new friend Soobin, Taehyung constantly began nagging his brother and started teasing him a lot too. Despite being a pain in the ass to each other, they only had each other to count on and to share secrets with.

After graduating, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yugyeom got into a Research University, taking steps into their masters.

They loved to stick to each other, especially the couple who always managed to find corners in their building, just to make out. Yugyeom never minded their relationship nor their PDA but after all that happened the two always tried to keep Yugyeom in company, rarely leaving him alone.

The trio slowly was going back to their old form.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

It was one of those normal days, the trio in the canteen, laughing about random things around them.

"You never listen and now let karma fuck you. Next time, we plaster the instructions on your forehead." Taehyung said and laughed at what happened earlier in the lab. Enthusiastic Jungkook blasted the furnace by adding the unsuitable chemicals.

Yugyeom laughed hard, hands patting Jungkook's shoulder who cutely glared at Taehyung.

He smirked and slowly leaned in, bringing his lips closer to Taehyung's ear.

"Not karma, let's fuck instead. Yeah?" Jungkook asked in a seductive whisper and Taehyung choked on his drink.

"You're okay there?" Yugyeom passed him some tissues and Taehyung nodded, passing a death glare at Jungkook who laughed.

"Ah Yug, that Professor sucks. What he says never gets into my head but it was fun though how the glass blasted. The look on his face was worth it." Jungkook reasoned out.

"He looked like he saw a ghost." Yugyeom said as they all broke into laughter again.

Yugyeom's phone suddenly buzzed, a message popping on his lock screen and he instantly smiled. Jungkook caught him and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Guys, sorry can't join you for the weekend." Yugyeom excused, Jungkook and Taehyung both gave him a glare.

"Tzuyu, isn't it?" Taehyung asked teasingly and Yugyeom just couldn't hide his blush.

"Oh my! Yug, stop acting like a teenage girl." Jungkook teased but Yugyeom just rolled his eyes.

"You guys have fun, see you around then. Bye guys."

With this Yugyeom walked away, leaving the two together.

"Oh yes, we definitely will have fun." Jungkook whispered seductively again, running his hands on Taehyung's thighs under the table.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Ma wants you home tonight, Felix will be joining too." Jungkook informed him as the two walked back home from their station.

It's a habit they've developed way early to leave. The feeling of walking together, finding time to have some small chit chats was way more comforting than using cars.

"I'll definitely be there Kookie." Taehyung said, swinging their hands back and forth randomly.

Jungkook leaned, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I know Ma makes amazing food but I'd love to have you for dinner instead." He whispered and Taehyung rolled his eyes, hitting his shoulder with his hand.

"Only if Spidey takes me on a ride."

"Didn't I tell you not to see that man behind my back! My God, Taehyung."

"Why not? He is sexier than you." Both of them laughed together at their cheesy jokes.

They had to stop when they finally reached Taehyung's place. Taehyung turned to face Jungkook now.

"I will pick you up by 7. Be ready, yeah?" Jungkook asked to which Taehyung nodded and leaned to leave a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"Okay Kookie. See you later." Taehyung turned around but Jungkook held him back.

"That's it? We will be away from each other for hours baby. Don't you think your boyfriend deserves a little more of your lips?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes again, leaning closer, snaking his arms around Jungkook's shoulder as they made out in public, right in front of the damn door of Taehyung's house.

Jungkook slowly clutched Taehyung's ass, squeezing it, falling into a hot mess mindlessly until a car horn interrupted them.

They turned around annoyed just to find out that it was Taehyung's father, Mr. Kim's car.

Jungkook gasped and quickly pulled away, looking down as he rubbed his nape nervously.

Taehyung's father came out of the car and passed them a short smile.

"Keep these inside, yeah?" He asked and Jungkook bowed.

"Daddy~~" Taehyung whined embarrassedly and Jungkook gulped, 'Daddy' is what Taehyung calls him too, what the fuck now.

"Nice to see you, Mr. Kim. I'll leave now. See you later." Jungkook said in a hurry and walked away, leaving Taehyung face palming himself.

"Son? Let's go in?"

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Yugyeom walked into his house, all exhausted and bored but as soon as he felt a weight on his back, greeting him with a lovely voice, a smile automatically spreading on his lips.

"Babe, when did you reach?" He asked and Tzuyu faced him, snaking her arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much. This week was super busy and boring." She whispered and Yugyeom smiled, pecking on her nose.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry. I have a plan."

"You do babe?'

"Let's get you refreshed this weekend."

She smiled and pulled him in a kiss, both ready to devour each other. After all, they missed each other for a whole week.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Hyung, stop with this already. My nose can take no more." Yeonjun whined as he watched his brother spraying perfume all over his neck.

"It's not for you so shut it." Taehyung replied quickly, checking and fixing his already perfect hair and clothes.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"When will you be back?"

"Probably morning."

Yeonjun smirked.

"What do I have to tell mom and dad? Ooh I know, my responsible Hyung is so busy studying and is definitely not sneaking out with his boyfriend."

"I'm going for dinner Yeonie."

"I see..... A dinner till morning you mean?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he knew that he had to stuff his dear brother with something to shut his mouth.

"Jungkook will drop me back by morning so I will join you all at breakfast. Okay?" Taehyung said firmly, looking at his brother, almost his own replica, Kim Yeonjun.

"Treat your brother kindly Hyung-nim." Yeonjun said, showing his phone to his brother where he had a pair of sneakers, ready to be ordered.

"Ah, you brat."

Before Taehyung could say anything, the door flew open, jolting both of them at the same time.

"Dad?" Taehyung asked as he saw his father approaching them, sitting beside his younger son on the bed.

"Wanted to see my boys for a while." He said and watched the two with eyes filled with admiration.

"I know Dad, you don't have to find excuses to walk in." Taehyung said and his father patted his side on his bed for his son to sit.

"So, is my son going somewhere?"

"Well, Mrs. Song invited me for dinner."

"Okay." With a simple nod his father patted his son's head and Yeonjun just watched the two. There was a brief silence before Taehyung asked again.

"So shall I?" Taehyung asked hesitantly and his father just nodded.

"Taetae."

"Yes Dad?"

"Why don't you call Jungkook for dinner sometimes? I know that I was a lot busy in the last few months and couldn't meet him properly. If it's not a problem, will you tell him?" His father asked and Taehyung sat there silently.

"Umm...O-okay."

His father gave a reassuring smile before getting up and leaving the two alone and Taehyung looked at his brother for answers who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't worry Hyung, Dad will like him too. Mom likes him. I like- no I love him. It's a matter of days that Dad will too."

"But Yeonie...."

"Hyung, Dad has known Kookie Hyung for so many years now. Now that he is your boyfriend, he just wants to see. Kookie Hyung has the charm. He'll take care." Yeonjun assured and Taehyung nodded with a smile.

But still he felt some uneasiness. It's not like his father was overprotective, Mr. Kim was friendly to his sons.

Taehyung mainly felt uneasy because his father would of course ask Jungkook irritating questions because his old kindergarten friend was now his boyfriend and Taehyung didn't want to embarrass himself but he had no other choice.

Before he could say anything someone jumped in through the window catching the attention of the two boys.

"Jungkookie Hyung!"

"Yeonie! My boy, how are you?"

"I'm good Hyung! The way you saved that person last time is going viral right now. The new Spidey challenge."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, some of my friends are already trying it and girls, ah they are crazy over you and-"

"Yeonie." Taehyung called with his stern voice.

"Fine. Stop being such a boomer Hyung."

Taehyung threw a pillow straight at Yeonjun's face and Jungkook laughed at the two baby Kims.

"Say Yeonie, you mind if I take your brother away for a while?" Jungkook asked and Yeonjun laughed.

"Yes, take his annoying ass away." And Taehyung threw another pillow on him which the younger caught and teased his brother by poking his tongue out, leaving Jungkook to laugh on them.

"Better go knock on the door and ask my Dad first." Taehyung said sassily.

"Easy there tiger. Something happened?" Jungkook asked, unaware.

"Dad just-" before Yeonjun could say Taehyung shut him.

"I will tell you later. Now go downstairs and take me out like the man you are." Taehyung said with crossed arms and Jungkook smirked.

"Finally realized your Kookie is better than Spidey?" He asked and Yeonjun giggled at the two.

"Aish! Go now."

"On my way baby, don't let me wait." With this Jungkook jumped out of the window and Taehyung sighed.

"This boy."

"Who you are so in love with." Yeonjun added.

Taehyung could only chuckle at his brother.

"Oh yes, that I am."

"Stop checking yourself on the mirror. Go already."

"Stop being so jealous Yeonie..... You know I'm pretty."

"Hyung, I literally am Kim Taehyung Junior. Your acclaimed twin brother."

They two laughed at their silly banter. Taehyung finally left the room, satisfied with the way he looked today.

Kim Taehyung was sure that the effort he put in won't go to waste as he walked down the stairs, swaying his hips just to be greeted by Jungkook standing with his father.

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

How are you all?

We're back with a surprise, muhuhaha

Updates twice a week, on Sundays & Wednesdays

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 36.1K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
196K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
773K 38K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
20.9K 816 45
Jk:The day you change your feelings towards me since that day you're mine Tae:Fine but just know I'll never fall you(deep voice) Story of enmity. Wha...