๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฃ๐š๐ซ. [ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...

By ourmoonlight_

where nini salazar-roberts, the classic rich girl, falls for the quiet poor boy, ricky bowen, who wants nothi... More

the tip jar. | rini trailer |
the tip jar.
ricky + his friends
nini + her friends
nini + ricky rant accounts
greetings .01
home .02
speak up .03
the great divide .04
speed .05
facade .06
splitsville .07
black lives matter
punishment .08
crossed .09
drowning shadows .10
on our own .11
growing .12
blessed .13
rampage .14
all on her own .15
nights .16
wondering .17
questions .18
safe space .19
lil bug .20
best day .21
new book!!!
confessions .22
meet up .23
who is it .24
attempts .25
drunk .26
true colors .27
exposed .28
theories .29
the jar .31
passing .32
the plan. 33
exposers. 34
identities. 35
faults .36
location. 37
LOSE YOUR MIND
sequel up now.

the exposer. 30

4.6K 170 106
By ourmoonlight_

as soon as the school bell rang, nini quickly got out of her seat and raced to the auditorium. while she was running there, her eyes met ricky's. he was leaning against the lockers, talking to all of his friends. once their eyes met, it felt like the whole world slowed down and it was just the two of them for a split second. ricky finally looked away from the girl and focused his attention back on his friends. nini's heart broke. she didn't see him during biology class because he didn't show up, probably to avoid any contact with her.

nini focused back on her plan and ran into the auditorium. she saw ej, and ashlyn already there setting up the hidden camera. "what took you so long neens?" ej asked nini while she threw her backpack to the ground.

"uhh sorry, got out of class late," nini lied and helped them fix the camera, "carlos is distracting gina right?"

"yeah yeah, but we gotta hurry up." ashlyn stated. nini nodded her head and sat in front of the camera.

"hello east high! today my friends and i will be exposing gina porters, who we think is the exposer," nini said to the camera.

"so the plan is for nini to confess that she's not mad at gina for kissing ricky because she feels like she deserves it," ej said, "nini is gonna tell gina that she cheated on ethan with ricky bowen, sorry if you're watching this dude, anyways its not true."

"and we all know its fake. me, carlos, ej, and nini are all in on it," ashlyn said to the camera, "so if the exposer somehow posts about this, then we for sure know that it's gina behind the account."

carlos texted all of them that him and gina were on the way, so ashlyn quickly hid the camera where gina can't see it. before they knew it, gina and carlos entered the auditorium. nini's heart was beating faster and faster the closer gina got, could they really pull this off.

"so whats up?" gina asked once they all sat down on the floor. carlos, ej, and ashlyn gave nini fake concerning looks and waited for her to speak.

"there's something i need to tell all of you guys..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 296 28
Junior Year: What happens when a good girl Nini Salazar-Roberts moves to SLC and goes to the famous EHS? She meets Ricky Bowen, a bad boy, he dates G...
82.2K 3.5K 44
- a tale in which a certain boy, ricky bowen, could hold everyone's pain but his own.
46.5K 1.2K 34
๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜ in which Ricky Bowen has faced more struggles than anyone could imagine. he never understood what it truly feels like to be loved. nini...
25.6K 661 46
After a huge fight, Nini and Ricky break up, and they go their separate ways. But do second chances really exist? Can they go back to what they used...